CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 9:04 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 6:53 pm 
Newly Registered User

Very interesting

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 9:41 am 

Anyone know of other sources for CFNM? Allthingscfnm and presumably this forum seem to be the best repositories of CFNM although a lot of the older videos on Allthingscfnm seem to have been deleted/disappeared. I also remember visiting the Sensations4women boards regulrarly 6-7 years (iirc?) back regularly.

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 12:49 pm 

very interesting...

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 5:57 pm 

Thanks for the clarifications. AllThings seems to have dropped off the map.

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 9:35 am 

allthings is still a great site despite almost a year with no posts- so much gold on that forum!

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 10:09 am 
Village Legend
Village Legend

rsandersor wrote:
allthings is still a great site despite almost a year with no posts- so much gold on that forum!

There is a forum on AllThingsCFNM????????

DTR

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:02 pm 

There was this website that had both CFNM and CMNF video content from many websites aggregated and updated regularly. It had both the acronyms in the website link, I remember. But for some reason, I can't find it now. Has it been taken down? Or is it still available? Anyone has any idea?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:49 pm 
Town Crier
Town Crier

harderthanever01 wrote:
There was this website that had both CFNM and CMNF video content from many websites aggregated and updated regularly. It had both the acronyms in the website link, I remember. But for some reason, I can't find it now. Has it been taken down? Or is it still available? Anyone has any idea?

There was a Tumblr account on it, but I don't know if it's still active. Tumblr did a lot of changes in their sexual content on their website.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:35 pm 
Village Drifter

p6789rh12@grr.a wrote:
Anyone know of other sources for CFNM? Allthingscfnm and presumably this forum seem to be the best repositories of CFNM although a lot of the older videos on Allthingscfnm seem to have been deleted/disappeared. I also remember visiting the Sensations4women boards regulrarly 6-7 years (iirc?) back regularly.

mariecfnm is worth the occasional visit imo.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:04 am 

harderthanever01 wrote:

I remember an account in motherless website named "CFNMandCMNF" if you can find it then you probably can find lots of related videos. but anyway this discussion is off topic.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:38 pm 

We all owe you a big debt of gratitude.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:21 pm 

Really interesting to read through this thread and learn about the history. I realise that I have been following so much of this for many years, it's great to be now part of a forum that links directly back to the origin of the acronym.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:06 pm 

cfnm2 wrote:
p6789rh12@grr.a wrote:

http://cfnmhot.com/ is nice too although it does not seem to be updated anymore.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:50 pm 
Village Drifter

The history of cfnm is amazing, thanks to the internet can something like this, which so many people enjoy, thrive. I would never have realized that I was so into it without websites dedicated to cfnm

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:39 pm 

Brad, that's awesome that you created the CFNM acronym. That term is pretty much mainstream now.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:16 pm 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

luketimes wrote:
Brad, that's awesome that you created the CFNM acronym. That term is pretty much mainstream now.

Thanks. Not something I'll want read in my eulogy, but it did go viral...somewhat.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:06 pm 
Village Drifter

I remember discovering (after a bit of searching) Visual Senations 4 Women when we had just gotten internet and now I think it’s crazy (in a good way) that I’ve finally taken the plunge after all these years and decided to join this forum. I had no idea about the origin or any of it, so thank you for posting this and keeping the forum and the fetish alive.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:07 am 

Very interesting read and an unexpectedly deep history to this forum. Good to know.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:44 am 
Village Drifter

:)
cfnm2 wrote:
p6789rh12@grr.a wrote:

Agree, it is very good.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:21 pm 

It's evolution is interesting as it relates to college athletics as well; it's actually commonplace from when I was in school in the eighties.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next