CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:21 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:42 am 

I'm not entirely sure if these are old results or not, but it seems that quite a good amount of the images on here are currently being indexed on google. That should be fine, except these images are currently in forums that neither non-registered members, neither NRU's can see. Perhaps this is intended, but if it's not the case, I thought I'd just let you know. On the plus side it was how I found this website :D

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:55 am 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

kolehi1704 wrote:
I'm not entirely sure if these are old results or not, but it seems that quite a good amount of the images on here are currently being indexed on google. That should be fine, except these images are currently in forums that neither non-registered members, neither NRU's can see. Perhaps this is intended, but if it's not the case, I thought I'd just let you know. On the plus side it was how I found this website :D

This is by design. A couple of years ago we had about 16,000 members that had never posted and were draining resources. As own, I kept getting messages from the site host that our resources were maxing out. This site is not-for-profit so such a large traffic of lurkers is not good, and lurkers add no value. We then purged all members that had never posted within the year or more that they had joined. In addition, only those that have had a minimum number of posts approved by a moderator is granted access to all forums - NRU's and guests/lurkers cannot see them. This makes sure only legitimate interested members can view them, despite they're being indexed on Google.