It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:22 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:43 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

sasa wrote:
Brad wrote:
dh92014 wrote:
The Sharewareonsale freeware site has another program whose main purpose is stabilizing shaky videos. I installed it and tried it and it seems to work pretty well. I have not compared it to other programs that stabilize. The program will be available for free today and tomorrow. https://sharewareonsale.com/s/prodad-me ... oupon-sale

Thanks for your great contributions to the forum, much appreciated!

Hi Sorry Brad, I tried reaching to you via personal message on this forum but I am not able to do so and I am not sure why. Could you please grant me access to the the resources of this forum. Thank you.

Hi Sasa, I notice you joined in August and just made your first post in December. Congratulations. You have now taken the first two steps you need to take along the road to becoming a full member. You have joined (1) and you have made your first post (2).

Step 3 is to contribute meaningfully by posting in the new member threads. When you have done enough to be given more access the trumpets will sound and the gates of CFNM Village will be opened unto you.

When I post in normal colored text I am posting as a member and will debate any points I make as an equal.
When I use green text I'm moderating. If you wish to debate this, use PM. I recommend you do not challenge my green text in open forum