CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:13 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:23 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Brad wrote:
In the U.S., full public nudity allowed by law is very rare. I can only think of a few instances, which includes scheduled events in San Francisco, Hippy Hollow in Austin, and Haulover in Florida, all of which have specific ordinances indicating full nudity is legal. However, all of those are also C/O. Nudity at most public beaches (i.e. Blacks in San Diego) is not officially legal and can be challenged at any time; however, by custom they tend to be C/O.

OK, I was of the impression that most of the famous beaches in the US were actually legal. I've learned something today. :shock:

In Australia we have six states and two territories. There are legal clothing optional beaches in the two territories and five of he six states. The only state without is Queensland, which, ironically is the state famous for its sunshine and beaches :roll: Queensland does have a lot of unofficial c/o beaches to make up for the lack of the good sense to provide legal ones. All the other states and territories have their unofficial beaches as well.

Our best c/o beach is an unofficial one in Queensland - Alexandria Bay. It is usable all year around due to the warm northern winters. Tourists go there in their thousands to escape the cold in the southern states in our winter. Even though it is not legal, the police patrol the beach and keep the perverts under control. I have never heard of the police bothering anyone for simply being naked.

I attended a nude beach carnival at Alexandria Bay many years ago now. I was about five years out of high school and I ran into a girl I went to school with who was standing on the beach in her Police uniform monitoring the event. Happy days. :D

Doug

You know the sensation you get when you throw a beaut big steak on the BBQ & you immediately start salivating.....?

Does a vegan get that feeling when they mow the lawn...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:55 pm 

Rien1984 wrote:
For me the absolute highlight of Spain is Formentera, an island next to the famous island of Ibiza.

Why is Formentera so much better you might ask? Well mainly given the beauty of the beaches. Some people call it the European Caribbean and they are perfectly right to do so. The beaches are white and the sea is perfectly clear. Ok, prices are relatively high, but it's absolutely worth it. I'm looking forward already for my next visit (most likely in June).

I have to agree. Playa de Migjorn is on the quieter side of the beach. The Riu Hotel makes it even easier as its "half board". Breakfast at the hotel (RIU) walk along miles of the naturist beach (Migjorn) and pick any number of beachside restaurants for lunch (Vogamari, Es Codol Foradat, La Fragata, Es Cupina), and dinner back at the hotel after dark.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:49 pm 
Town Crier
Town Crier

beachfun wrote:
If it is true, it is not pleasant to be the only nude of the beach. Maybe one day I will go to the "calas" that are in the south of the island, I have heard that in many the nudity is quite accepted.
A "cala" is a normally natural small beach without showers or bar

This is another little thing that annoys me - that nudists are being pushed further out, to even more remote locations, where parking and access is more difficult, and there are no facilities whatsoever. In countries like the USA and Australia we might be used to it, but Spain......come on!!

bchcpl2445 wrote:

I have to agree. Playa de Migjorn is on the quieter side of the beach. The Riu Hotel makes it even easier as its "half board". Breakfast at the hotel (RIU) walk along miles of the naturist beach (Migjorn) and pick any number of beachside restaurants for lunch (Vogamari, Es Codol Foradat, La Fragata, Es Cupina), and dinner back at the hotel after dark.

Even some of the beaches on the Migjorn side of the island are losing their nudist flavour. The exception is probably the beach directly in front of Voga Mari, which is still solidly nudist (except in late July - August I'd guess).

I felt like one I was one of the "perverts" mentioned by Brad earlier :lol: when I was virtually the only person nude on the Es Arenals beach in front of the Riu Hotel, and this was much later in the season too!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:47 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

Brad wrote:

Good assessment and makes a lot of sense. What do you mean by "The beach is legally nude. Not C/O" - are you implying that nudity is compulsory? If not, and if nudity is simply legally allowed, that would be C/O.

There are beaches/areas that nudity is required. Normally nobody enforces it but it's there to deal with the voyuers and other trouble makers.

The naturist section of Vera Playa is legally nude. You won't get fined if you aren't but you can walk from the front of your apartment door to the beach and back without anybody batting an eye.