CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:20 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:18 pm 
Village Resident
Village Resident

cfnmdude wrote:
aussieb wrote:
I am guessing you will be right about that bay cfnmdude

We will need Tyson to confirm, but I think I found the correct beach. Here are more videos.

Yes that's the one.

cfnmdude wrote:
At 1:10, you see a couple of naked guys walking along the shoreline.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2IrKeUnB-k

These two are walking from the 2nd (gay) beach.

cfnmdude wrote:
This video provides you with a nice overview. Notice the high percentage of clothed chicks—some are hot. While Tyson pointed out you can’t be nude at the bar, I’m assuming you can be nude in that general vicinity close to the bar. A good place to hang out nude would be near the entrance (but off to the side) where the concrete walkway hits the sand for the first time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbbsEkS1AZo

Yes, you can be naked near the bar, around where the band was playing. You just can't go up to the counter and order food or drink while naked.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:39 am 
Legendary Contributor
Legendary Contributor

Thanks, Tyson.

The videos fully support your description of this beach. For people who visit Barcelona during the tourist season, it would make sense to spend a day in Sitges, just to change things up and visit another CFNM beach.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:17 pm 
Legendary Contributor
Legendary Contributor

cfnmdude wrote:
aussieb wrote:
I am guessing you will be right about that bay cfnmdude

We will need Tyson to confirm, but I think I found the correct beach. Here are more videos.

If you are staying at Barcelona Beach, it does appear that taking a trip to Sitges (Balmins Beach) is worth it. Just make sure you visit during the tourist season and avoid during gay events when Sitges is overrun by gay males who congregate at the beach in high numbers. During the tourist season, there is a definitely a CFNM flavor to the beach as the following videos demonstrate.

As mentioned in my previous post, beginning at around 6:05, the girls enter the beach from the concrete walkway. To the right you will see the side of the beach bar.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQSY29bkwpo

In the next video, there is a band playing in the front of same exact beach bar. At :25, you will see a naked guy walking along the shore. At :46 you can see the showers in the background. At 1:35, you see a naked couple. Notice the high percentage of clothed people.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0Dknlczb2w

In the next video, you see the showers at :57. Notice the high percentage of clothed people.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQX7iK_TxlA

At 1:10, you see a couple of naked guys walking along the shoreline.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2IrKeUnB-k

This video provides you with a nice overview. Notice the high percentage of clothed chicks—some are hot. While Tyson pointed out you can’t be nude at the bar, I’m assuming you can be nude in that general vicinity close to the bar. A good place to hang out nude would be near the entrance (but off to the side) where the concrete walkway hits the sand for the first time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbbsEkS1AZo

You will see some beautiful clothed chicks at around the 3:22 mark. It looks like they are dressed up for a night on the town (hunting for dick, LOL).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIJTW_TcpQc

Our good friend neonclad has just posted some new pics starting at Balmins beach. Plenty of cfnm
https://www.flickr.com/photos/sarezale/

He also has posted pics from Es Trenc which has been mentioned here and also another beach I haven't heard of as well as some new ones from Sant Sebastia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:38 am 
Council Member
Council Member

Good research aussieb. And it's on-topic!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:06 pm 
Village Legend
Village Legend

Beat me to it aussieb

DTR

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:55 pm 
Legendary Contributor
Legendary Contributor

DaveTheRave wrote:
Beat me to it aussieb

DTR

neonclad has some great pics even if you have to wade through a few gay ones. I traveled to Barcelona partly due to his pictures I saw on flickr and had a great time not just the nude beaches but just a great place. For those who like a nude beach in an urban environment as opposed to a secluded beach he has also posted pictures from Zurriola beach in San Sebastian (not to be confused with Sant Sebastia) which is on Spain's Atlantic coast just south of France. i was booked there for later this month (now cancelled due to covid) so hopefully next year.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:00 am 
Village Legend
Village Legend

aussieb wrote:
For those who like a nude beach in an urban environment as opposed to a secluded beach he has also posted pictures from Zurriola beach in San Sebastian (not to be confused with Sant Sebastia) which is on Spain's Atlantic coast just south of France. i was booked there for later this month (now cancelled due to covid) so hopefully next year.

I was there this time last year. Barcelona still the best week ever for CFNM at the beach though.
DTR

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:33 am 
Legendary Contributor
Legendary Contributor

DaveTheRave wrote:
aussieb wrote:
For those who like a nude beach in an urban environment as opposed to a secluded beach he has also posted pictures from Zurriola beach in San Sebastian (not to be confused with Sant Sebastia) which is on Spain's Atlantic coast just south of France. i was booked there for later this month (now cancelled due to covid) so hopefully next year.

I was there this time last year. Best week ever for CFNM at the beach.
DTR

How did it compare to Barcelona Dave?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:04 pm 
Village Legend
Village Legend

aussieb wrote:
How did it compare to Barcelona Dave?

Sorry I wasn't clear, just re-read my post. But Donostia is okay. There were lots of tourists, French, Russian and British who would regularly stumble upon the areas where people were nude. So you get lots of people having a 'lookie-loo' but there wasn't the mingle of clothed and naked together like at Barcelona (by the W hotel) and to a certain extent at the nude beach in the North.

The other issue was the wind. WIND, WIND, WIND and so the sand flicks up a lot and people we spoke to said it was more likely to be windy than not. Something to do with Atlantic winds hitting the curve of where France, Spain, Pyrenees meet.

Did see more VERY hot women there than any other beach. Even the Policemen came and had a look at them regularly. Also parking was a ball ache. First day we wasted 2 hours just parking and then walking over.

So overall............. Barcelona still the yard-stick of CFNM at the beach.

DTR

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2021 7:35 am 
Village Drifter

I've been in some of the beaches you mention here, and I have to say Formentera is the best of them by far. Doesn't matter if you're looking for the nudism or just go to a beautiful beach. Formentera is one of my favourite places on the whole planet. Just try not to go on tourist season, it can be hell.

Vera is fine also (wonderful beach, but the rest of it can be a little dissapointing) but it has the plus of the whole naturist town when you can walk around naked. You can't do this anywhere.

Barcelona is fine, but still an urban beach. It's great that you can get out home and be in a beach in a five minutes walk, but obviously beaches are gonna be way worse that the ones you can find in some other spots. Take a car and check la Costa Brava. High level beaches there.

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2021 7:40 am 
Village Drifter

Sitges, as I see you mention it, is a great place too. Beaches are not as magnificient as the ones in Costa Brava, but the whole town deserves a visit. Also is a Mecca for gay people, so if there is some gay persons in your travel party, a stop in Sitges is mandatory.
They also have an awesome movie festival, for the ones interested in horror films. Definitely a great town!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2022 8:17 am 

I recently went to Costa Brava. A lot of nude beaches and a few CFNM opportunities, notably Cala sa Boadella in Lloret de Mar. The beach is clothing optional, with the nudists tending to mingle at the far end of the beach, and the textiles based at the nearer end. There is of course lots of cross over with nudists and textiles together in the middle area (maybe 30% nudist 70% textile).But it is also completely acceptable to roam the whole beach naked. And there are clearly lots of females who have no intention of going to the nudist part, and therefore less used to the nudity when they see it. The toilet is located right at the entrance of the beach, amongst the textile area and nearly all nudists seem to put on their clothes to use it (except me!). So I would regularly go to the bathroom and be standing in a queue of up to 6 or so people (all clothed, often all female). It is also next to the restaurant, so many people ogling you as you are standing there in all your glory. I had lots of giggles and looks whilst waiting in the queue / roaming the whole beach. One time in the queue, 2 girls in their late 20s were eating and giggling / looking over whilst I was standing there, with one girl proceeding to sneakily take a picture. I pretended not to notice, but I hope they got one!

There are other places I would potentially choose for a dedicated cfnm trip (hvar, formentera although I’ve only been to the former), but it’s a great place to go if you are in the area and have the confidence to walk all through the clothed area! Many nudists complain that the textiles are taking over, but this works very well for the cfnm enthusiasts, as long as the beaches retain the nudist option!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:24 pm 
Village Legend
Village Legend

Cuckooman wrote:
I recently went to Costa Brava. A lot of nude beaches and a few CFNM opportunities, notably Cala sa Boadella in Lloret de Mar. The beach is clothing optional, with the nudists tending to mingle at the far end of the beach, and the textiles based at the nearer end. There is of course lots of cross over with nudists and textiles together in the middle area (maybe 30% nudist 70% textile).But it is also completely acceptable to roam the whole beach naked. And there are clearly lots of females who have no intention of going to the nudist part, and therefore less used to the nudity when they see it. The toilet is located right at the entrance of the beach, amongst the textile area and nearly all nudists seem to put on their clothes to use it (except me!). So I would regularly go to the bathroom and be standing in a queue of up to 6 or so people (all clothed, often all female). It is also next to the restaurant, so many people ogling you as you are standing there in all your glory. I had lots of giggles and looks whilst waiting in the queue / roaming the whole beach. One time in the queue, 2 girls in their late 20s were eating and giggling / looking over whilst I was standing there, with one girl proceeding to sneakily take a picture. I pretended not to notice, but I hope they got one!

There are other places I would potentially choose for a dedicated cfnm trip (hvar, formentera although I’ve only been to the former), but it’s a great place to go if you are in the area and have the confidence to walk all through the clothed area! Many nudists complain that the textiles are taking over, but this works very well for the cfnm enthusiasts, as long as the beaches retain the nudist option!

Gotta love Spain!
DTR

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:22 pm 
Council Member
Council Member

DaveTheRave wrote:

Gotta love Spain!

I'll love it even more when I'm there at the end of next week - it's been a while!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2022 2:05 pm 

I’m thinking of heading to Fuerteventura this Jan. Probably down south Morro Jable area. I wondered from anyone who has been where the ‘boldest’ / most cfnm friendly places to go would be? Any advice appreciated !

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2022 7:36 pm 
Town Crier
Town Crier

Honestly bold isn't going to happen. Maybe if you walk down the town promenade somebody might be shocked but just the beach not really.

The part of the beach closest the old town is mostly textile but even there you'll see some nudity. More so if it's windy. This area is the most sheltered.

Closer to the lighthouse it can be pretty close to 90+% nude. If you're looking at a map or something from lifeguard station #3 all the way to station #5. There is a fair bit of nudity outside of this area but inside it often it's highly nude. Especially the loungers.

I guess the closest thing to bold would be the loungers to the right of the lifeguard station #3. The further to the right (facing the ocean) the more textile. Set up on the sand in front of this or to the right of those loungers and you'll be one of the few nude.

Its all CFNM friendly. The only question is how lucky you are with the crowd. You may run into women really interested/curious. You may run into bored little old ladies who couldn't give a damn.

A few things. The crowd is largely German. Many of the locals stay in the more textile areas. The town is very quiet and laid back. Don't think wild party town. Earlier in the mornings the beach is mostly empty. You might run into a local walking her dog or somebody just strolling. Especially at this time there isn't an issue walking naked the full length of the beach and that's MANY kilometres.

Some days surf schools or diving schools will show up. Those groups are often staying elsewhere on the island and can be surprised at the nudity.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:19 am 

Cuckooman wrote:
I recently went to Costa Brava. A lot of nude beaches and a few CFNM opportunities, notably Cala sa Boadella in Lloret de Mar {....} nudists complain that the textiles are taking over, but this works very well for the cfnm enthusiasts, as long as the beaches retain the nudist option!

Is very true what you describe here. I was there, on the same beach, myself in august 2019 and happened almost the same to me.
I was in water for at least 20 minutes and in this time 3 girls, 20-23 yo at most, installed 2 meters away from my stuff. Of the three of them one was a little massive but smiley and one smaller with big tits and the third one with a very nice ass. When I finished the swim session they were on their sheet facing me. For two of them (the massive one and the smaller one with big boobs) the first look of my nude catwalk to my stuff was awesome: big eyes and a smile behind their palms with their eyes sticking to my lower part of body. When the third of them returned to me was a smirk and a shushing to them.
After that I was visiting the water few times with them in front of me and we played this game another hour or so: they look very shamed or very coy (the one with nice ass) when they looked at me and me was faking that I dont know they are looking to my junk. At one moment, before I was ready to go, I heard they were taking in italian and I understood they were talking about my junk but shame that I cannot stayed longer there with them even to try to talk to them. A lost opportunity... damn...! :)
After all it was a very nice experience for me.
At that beach and other around Tosa de Mar or Lloret de Mar you can became a truly dependent of this.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:58 am 

Hello. I am looking for feedback on my travel plan for Spain [will be there in a warm month] and deciding which places to visit [i could visit all of them but it seems like a stretch].

My shortlist:
- Barcelona, visiting Sant Sebastia and Marbella [this is a definite]
- Cala Sa Boadella. Looks super scenic and very busy on warm days/weekends [a definite]
- Sopelana/Salvaje near Bilbao. Not talked about much on this forum but it looks very mixed in Snoopy videos, including the shower area
- Formentera and Espalmador. Both seems to have options all of the island and lots of attractive tourists.
- Menorca. Lots of options but Cala Macarelleta looks great. I know it has a real textile imbalance but seems there are still a brave few for company.
- Mallorca. Es Trenc and the walks available seem like a unique experience. Playa del Mago also looks great...naked restaurant a possibilitiy.
- Ibiza. The area near Sa Trixa could work. Playa Escondida also looks like a great location.

Any feedback on the top 4 out of these locations? Or any obvious beaches I've missed in my descriptions? Thankyou.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2023 3:14 pm 
Village Drifter

Hello, Sopelana is a mixed beach, nudists coexist with textiles (in Spain nudists call people who wear swimsuits textiles) the only precaution you have to take is with the sea, it is a surf beach, it has big waves and the water It is colder than in the Mediterranean Sea, there are many days when bathing is only allowed in a small portion of the sea due to its danger, the good thing is that you mix with many people in a swimsuit when you go to cool off and when you walk too and nobody it will look bad.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:19 am 
Village Legend
Village Legend

beach0 wrote:
Hello. I am looking for feedback on my travel plan for Spain [will be there in a warm month] and deciding which places to visit [i could visit all of them but it seems like a stretch].

My shortlist:
- Barcelona, visiting Sant Sebastia and Marbella [this is a definite]
- Cala Sa Boadella. Looks super scenic and very busy on warm days/weekends [a definite]
- Sopelana/Salvaje near Bilbao. Not talked about much on this forum but it looks very mixed in Snoopy videos, including the shower area
- Formentera and Espalmador. Both seems to have options all of the island and lots of attractive tourists.
- Menorca. Lots of options but Cala Macarelleta looks great. I know it has a real textile imbalance but seems there are still a brave few for company.
- Mallorca. Es Trenc and the walks available seem like a unique experience. Playa del Mago also looks great...naked restaurant a possibilitiy.
- Ibiza. The area near Sa Trixa could work. Playa Escondida also looks like a great location.

Any feedback on the top 4 out of these locations? Or any obvious beaches I've missed in my descriptions? Thankyou.

There are plenty more, but this is enough for any guy! But realistically I'd say if you need to lose an area, lose the Northern coast locations (Bilboa area). Barca is the number one for sure (IMHO) but then I've only visited a quarter of the places on your list.
DTR

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next