CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:54 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:41 pm 
Village Legend
Village Legend

In Barcelona today. Will report back later. I know it’s late in the year but expected to be 22c 72f today and sunny so might be lucky. I thought this thread had more info about Barcelona but need to look deeper into the forum I think?

DTR

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:51 pm 
Legendary Contributor
Legendary Contributor

DaveTheRave wrote:
In Barcelona today. Will report back later. I know it’s late in the year but expected to be 22c 72f today and sunny so might be lucky. I thought this thread had more info about Barcelona but need to look deeper into the forum I think?

DTR

Hi Dave I am sure you will enjoy both Mar Bella ans Sant Sebastia beaches.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:03 am 
Village Legend
Village Legend

Quick note. Barcelonneta was brilliant. Mar Bella was deserted except for 3 leathery old guys and it cost me 2 hours of wasted time. I guess it’s just too late in the season. Although it was 22c 72f the locals were all in coats.

DTR

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:30 am 
Legendary Contributor
Legendary Contributor

DaveTheRave wrote:
Quick note. Barcelonneta was brilliant. Mar Bella was deserted except for 3 leathery old guys and it cost me 2 hours of wasted time. I guess it’s just too late in the season. Although it was 22c 72f the locals were all in coats.

DTR

I have seen utube videos where both beaches are crowded as the sun goes down especially near the cafes don't know if there would be any nudists at that time. Someone here wrote that Mar bella was the place early evening for cfnm as all the hotties came out prior to clubbing but that was in summer.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:56 pm 
Village Legend
Village Legend

aussieb wrote:
I have seen utube videos where both beaches are crowded as the sun goes down especially near the cafes don't know if there would be any nudists at that time. Someone here wrote that Mar bella was the place early evening for cfnm as all the hotties came out prior to clubbing but that was in summer.

I'll do a full report at some point (at the Airport waiting on flight). I think it's just too far out of season. But down by the W hotel was a CFNM mecca and perfect for any keen exhibitionist! I say CFNM in that there are both sexes walking past a few feet away fully clothed as you take your 10th unnecessary shower right by them! The key was to time it as a group of Asian girls walked past in groups (there were many) as they would take pics, laugh, gawp and go a bit girlie.

I've taken lots and lots of videos but will need to sort through it as I think a lot of it will be guff.

DTR

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:07 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Looking forward to the full illustrated trip report Dave

When I post in normal colored text I am posting as a member and will debate any points I make as an equal.
When I use green text I'm moderating. If you wish to debate this, use PM. I recommend you do not challenge my green text in open forum

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:46 pm 
Council Member
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:26 pm 
Legendary Contributor
Legendary Contributor

I posted some pics at Sant Sebastia quite a while back, several show just how the showers are right on the boardwalk and there is a couple I took as a guy is showering while girls check him out.
They were spread over 2 pages here
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12&start=440
and
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12&start=450

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:21 pm 
Village Legend
Village Legend

aussieb wrote:
I posted some pics at Sant Sebastia quite a while back, several show just how the showers are right on the boardwalk and there is a couple I took as a guy is showering while girls check him out.
They were spread over 2 pages here
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12&start=440
and
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12&start=450

I stupidly didn't take too many pics, but got a lot of video, including a Russian guy I met who was shaking his package like a mad-man and was clearly there to show off his dick!

Here's an example of what I saw!

DTR

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:28 pm 
Legendary Contributor
Legendary Contributor

Nice pic dave. Videos are better than pics anyway in my opinion. Plus its very easy to take video caps off the video which these days are normally very high quality. At least they are when taken from my gopro.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:37 pm 
Council Member
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:39 pm 
Village Legend
Village Legend

Right.... So then...................

A few words now and I'll update my post once my videos are accepted by the queue in xHamster. I will also post some stuff on YouTube later as well.

Starting with Barcelona. Great place. Definitely worth a visit, 4 days just was not enough. I spent best part of a day at the beach from 11:15am to 17:45pm with about 2 hours lost to a wasted visit to Mar Bella beach which, because it's out of season, had one naked guy and a few tourists. I would have "gone for it" but the vibe was wrong and loads of families do went back to Barceloneta (by the W hotel).

For anybody wanting to have some Clothed Anybody Naked Somebody it's pretty much the best place on earth I can imagine beyond a WNBR. The showers are right on the promenade and their are plenty of passers by. Note that going in late October and sunny 22 degrees might sound good to an Englishman, but the locals were in coats and scarfs!

I will have to go back in the summer and do it again.

I met a Russian with a fairly big dick who basically stood near the promenade shirt-cocking (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... %20cocking) facing the people passing by and smoking, showering regularly and shaking his cock bizarrely. We had a chat but the language barrier was an issue.

I took many showers, mostly trying to get viewed by the many South East Asian girls who come past in groups and avoiding families. I took vids but only average in captured CFNM, though.

Also had a chat with a black woman who was from North London in Barcelona for work for 2 years. She told me how she came to this spot many times (I'll post that separately as she was solid gold and loved CFNM but didn't know it had a name..... SHE DOES NOW! Yes it's you Yolander if you do come and join the website). I first got talking after she took some pics for me. I went back later and the chat was awesome. Wish I had recorded it as the voice interaction alone would have been top drawer.

DTR

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:01 pm 
Town Crier
Town Crier

I've said this in other threads but I'm sure it still holds true.

What you will find will greatly depend on your luck that day. Ever since San Sebastian was made textile things have changed greatly. Most of the gays have moved to Mar Bella both clothed and not. That's led to Mar Bella becoming a cruising area upsetting the local naturists. If you go to Mar bella and keep your clothes on the naturists will think you're cruising. The gay area of San Sebastian used to be near the hotel which in those days was a less developed part of the beach. With the area in front of the lifeguard offices and the club being more local naturists.

What you find on any day at San Sebastian can change greatly with time of day or day of the week. I've seen days almost 100% nude female. Almost 100% nude gay male. Almost 100% textile. With everything else in between. What that means is you need to go with an open mind. If it's not the sort of crowd you want go visit the city.

Also remember to keep an eye on your stuff. The police these days supposedly have emergency packs of clothing to give to people that have had there stuff stolen. It's gotten that bad.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:43 am 
Village Legend
Village Legend

I looked over the laws pertaining to beach nudity in Barcelona before I went. There is a national constitution that allows nudity on any beach, unless it is noted specifically as "no nude bathing allowed". This change allowed hotels and attractions based next to a beach to ban nudity which they felt may cause complaints, outrage or lost bookings. In effect you can go nude on any Barcelona beach. There is no signage at Mar Bella to highlight it's a nude beach, but it was a 'suggested' place and became the place where the locals went, the tourists followed and it became a place where the nude people could go and leave the textiles in peace. This was agreed in principle by the authorities with naturist organization FEN ( https://naturismo.org/ ) to avoid having many nudes spread all over which may annoy tourists and keep them in one place.

Most naturists want to keep things non-confrontational and Mar Bella is away from the main tourist areas. Sant Sebastia has been used by naturists since Mar Bella was designated as the preferred naturist area with FEN. But many went against the grain stating it was too far to go for most people and the area where I went at Barceloneta (Sant Sebastia) was used by the many who didn't want to trek to Mar Bella. As far as I picked up, the authorities felt that having 2 areas was better than the whole beach and so it was overlooked. Since this happened in 1997 the authorities have left the users who go naked at the beach alone.

But my research may have been wanted if others know better? I just felt it was best to go there equipped with the knowledge needed not to get arrested or fined 300Euros (public nudity fine in Barcelona - excludes: parks, beaches, private gardens, boat decks and a few other listed spots). Every beach listed on the FEN website are beaches authorities will mandate, allow or accept nudity. The one proviso being that if a park ranger or police officer asks you to cover up, you do. See the two beaches noted on their website for Barcelona.

DTR

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:48 pm 
Village Resident
Village Resident

I don't know about everyone else, but being cooped up indoors has me yearning for traveling and freedom. This year I was supposed to be in three amazing cfnm destinations for work - San Diego (Blacks), Maui (Little Beach), and Barcelona (Mar Bella and San Sebastia). Now it looks like I won't be traveling anywhere until the pandemic settles down. I figured I may as well reminisce instead about the "good old days" when we could go outside, and review a few less-well-known places from travel in years past. Let's start with Sitges.

Sitges

Sitges is a small coastal town about 35km or 30 minutes on the train South of Barcelona. Sitges has about 30,000 residents, but during peak tourist times it feels like many more, including thousands of day visitors from Barcelona. It has 17 beaches, some very beautiful, which is the main draw. There are also several large gay festivals during which the demographics change significantly. I've been in (I think) June 2009 and June/July in 2016.

Like all of Spain, a nude beach in Sitges is wherever someone chooses to go nude, and these can vary by the day. But there are three beaches where nudity is more common, of which really only one (Balmins) is good for cfnm. To the south west of the town, the beach at La Atlantida attracts lots of nudists, but doesn't have crowds of clothed people, so is more of a nfnm situation. Even further to the west is del Muerto, which is more nmnm. In the other direction, to the east of the town, I have heard that d'Aiguadolç tolerates nudity, but when I went it seemed 100% clothed. That leaves Platja del Balmins, an urban beach that is just to the east of the main beaches but still packed with tourists during summer.

Getting there

Balmins is an easy 15-20 minute walk from the train station. Parking is notoriously difficult in Sitges to best get the train from Barcelona (you don't need a car to get around Sitges). Finding the beach is easy: walk toward the water, then head east, and stop once you see naked people. If you see lots of small sailing boats, you're at the marina and have gone 5 minutes too far. The beach is backed by cliffs and access is via a winding concrete road/ramp at the far (east) end. There is no access from the west.

The three bays

Balmins is split by the cliffs into three bays. At low tide you can reach all three walking along the sand. At high tide you will get your feet wet getting to the second and will have to climb over the rocks to get to the third. The tide seems to come in a long way so the beach goes from being wide and spacious to quite small. The water quality tends to be better than Barcelona, but it is quite variable and sometimes rubbish washes up after a storm.

When I have visited in June and July, the first bay was mostly clothed, with probably 5%-20% nudity depending on the day. I'd say maybe 200 people in the first bay, which feels busy but not packed. I've heard that its more nude out of season, but this is the bay that gets the most textile tourists in the summer months. Each time I've been there, the first bay has had approximately 50% or more women, but I've also heard that during the gay festivals the demographics change to 90% men at all beaches. This bay has a small cafe/kiosk (la Caleta). Between my first visit in 2009 and my visit in about 2016 they had added a sign saying that clothing was required while in the cafe, which is great because it serves to reinforce that clothing is not technically required anywhere that isn't the cafe. There is also a shower right at the entrance to the bay where the concrete ramp meets the sand (similar in style to the ones in Barcelona). Another change between my two visits is that when I first went there were lots of mainly asian women offering massages on the beach - it can be fun being massaged naked out on the sand by a fully clothed asian women, surrounded by clothed tourists. Unfortunately at my most recent visit, the massage ladies have been banned, and instead there was a more "official" massage station on the first bay with privacy screens.

The second bay was almost all male, almost all gay, and about 50% nude. Its much smaller but was busier, with maybe 100 people closely packed. The third bay was much smaller still, mixed genders, a lot of couples, and almost 100% nude, with maybe 20-30 people at the busiest time. The second and third bays are overlooked from the streets above, but at such a distance that you don't feel watched.

Verdict

I think of Barcelona as one of the most intense beach cfnm experiences, and Sitges is definitely not quite as exposing as, say, showering next to be boulevard on San Sebastia beach in Barcelona. Its a much less confronting experience, and the clothed beachgoers tend to be bikini-clad rather than the fully clothed girls often seen looking in Barcelona. But if you're in Barcelona for several days and want to try something different its definitely worth a look, and with only a 30 minute train ride, what's there to lose? Its definitely not as intense, but a beautiful beach with the potential to be naked, with enough other nudes to know you're in the right place, but surrounded mostly by clothed people and about half of those female.

From a cfnm perspective, its really the showers and the first bay that are interesting and you can ignore the other two. Go for a swim, a walk along the shore, lay on your towel, go grab a shower, and repeat. Its a lazy afternoon in a picturesque setting, with a bit of cfnm thrown in.

---
Now, where to review next?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:43 pm 
Town Crier
Town Crier

From the CFNM point of view the problem with Stiges is it's large gay population. Both male and female. Especially during the events . Personally its not CFNM if the main group interested in looking are other guys.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:00 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

Willy wrote:
From the CFNM point of view the problem with Stiges is it's large gay population. Both male and female. Especially during the events . Personally its not CFNM if the main group interested in looking are other guys.

I've heard that there are times of the year when that's the case but that wasn't my experience. When I visited, the first bay seemed to be majority straight and good for cfnm (the second bay seemed to be entirely gay).

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:03 am 
Village Legend
Village Legend

I think this is the beach in question. Clearly a mix of nude, topless and textile.
DTR

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:12 pm 
Village Resident
Village Resident

DaveTheRave wrote:
I think this is the beach in question. Clearly a mix of nude, topless and textile.
DTR

Thanks DTR, yes that's the beach. It was busier and less nude when I was there - I've noticed this is a trend in lots of mediterranean beaches, that the more tourists arrive the less nude it gets.

You can mostly see the first bay there, but in the top of the screen you can see part of the second bay, which is definitely more like what Willy describes. The entrance to the beach is on the extreme right of the photo, about halfway up. Shower obscured just below that.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:22 pm 
Council Member
Council Member

Tyson wrote:
Verdict

I think of Barcelona as one of the most intense beach cfnm experiences, and Sitges is definitely not quite as exposing as, say, showering next to be boulevard on San Sebastia beach in Barcelona. Its a much less confronting experience, and the clothed beachgoers tend to be bikini-clad rather than the fully clothed girls often seen looking in Barcelona. But if you're in Barcelona for several days and want to try something different its definitely worth a look, and with only a 30 minute train ride, what's there to lose? Its definitely not as intense, but a beautiful beach with the potential to be naked, with enough other nudes to know you're in the right place, but surrounded mostly by clothed people and about half of those female.

Good review Tyson.

I agree with your overall assessment. Sitges won't suit everyone; my opinion is that if you're a first-time visitor (or even second-time) to Barcelona, confident, and totally fixated on CFNM, I probably wouldn't bother with Sitges unless you're in BCN for quite a while.

Regarding other places to review, I'd like to know more about Mallorca and Menorca if you've been. I haven't been to either. (My biased view is that they still lag behind Formentera but might be better-suited to single travelers, which is a huge positive about Barcelona).

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next