CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:36 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:11 pm 
Town Crier
Town Crier

It used to be freer. Best word I can think of.

I think about ten years ago they got a new city council that wanted to move away from being a naturist destination. Over time the crackdown has restricted the amount of nude area. Supposedly there is now a €750 fine if they find you across the line in the textile area. What I don't know is how strictly they're enforcing it.

In my experience there is a fair bit of potential CFNM. The naturist zone starts with the apartment buildings and the nearby parking lots. It's not unusual to drive to the parking lot strip and wander a few hundred metres to the beach.

We stayed outside of Vera because prices in Vera are much higher than nearby beach towns. You would think somebody would explain this to the city council. No nudity and the town is just one more bit of beach.

The other problem is in the past textiles have been buying apartments in the naturist apartments and trying to get the rules changed inside the complexes. In the past those apartment buildings mandated nudity for all adults. Virtually all the time.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:03 am 
Council Member
Council Member

Thanks for the information. I'd heard about that issue relating to apartments for naturists, and that problem with less beach real-estate (for nudity) is becoming a global issue - whether it be due to local councils or demographic changes.

Croatia seems to be less affected by these sort of pressures. Nudist villages and resorts there are thriving (went to a very nice one a couple years ago) but I do prefer the sandy beaches and open space of Spain.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:09 pm 
Town Crier
Town Crier

The beach in Vera is sandy but I think it's largely man made. I think. There are some other beaches in the area that are more natural. For example Calblanque Regional Park near Cartagena has a few segments of beach that are mainly nude. Very natural. The only services are the parking lot and a couple of trash bins. Problem is you need a car to get there

In the other direction is Cabo de Gata . Which I think is an even larger park. Still no services. Often a lot of textiles. We went to one beach that was supposedly officially nude. Not C/O. By noon it was 99% textile. Not the best choice for the shy. But both parks tend to be very scenic. You also need a car.

What I like about places like Fuerteventura is you can walk out of your hotel. Hit the beach in less than five minutes and be naked until you return to the hotel.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:28 pm 
Council Member
Council Member

Willy wrote:

What I like about places like Fuerteventura is you can walk out of your hotel. Hit the beach in less than five minutes and be naked until you return to the hotel.

Thanks Willy. Fuerteventura is on my list, I just need to do more research on it. Last time I compared flight prices from BCN to Fuerteventura versus the Balearics, it was pretty considerable, which put me off.

Fuerteventura gets more attention especially if I am traveling a little bit out of season, for example October and into November. The Balearics are pretty much closed by that stage or unpredictable for weather. I just want to avoid that Fuerteventura wind (the bane of any nudist!). And I'm less inclined towards those big expansive beaches if I'm looking to get my CFNM game on!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:41 pm 
Town Crier
Town Crier

Flights from BCN to FUE are usually pretty cheap with either of Vueling or Ryanair. Normally less than €50 with only a carry on.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:02 pm 
Council Member
Council Member

European nations eased border controls on Monday as coronavirus cases declined after three months of lockdown, with German tourists heading for Mallorca.

Spain is initially allowing in 1,500 holidaymakers from Germany as the Madrid government works out how to handle mass tourism before opening up more fully in the coming weeks.

Hundreds of German sunseekers, the first tourists to visit Spain since borders were closed in March, also arrived on the island of Mallorca on Monday.

Looks like things are picking up in time for the peak season. Flight availability/prices are still an issue according to my friends there, but the situation has evolved VERY quickly. Still can't fathom we are seeing this happen in mid-June after Spain was recording 1,000 deaths per day only six-eight weeks ago.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:00 pm 
Town Crier
Town Crier

Flights help but is anything else open? Right now I think the main people going will be those with second homes or maybe staying in apartments.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:40 am 
Village Legend
Village Legend

Australian wrote:
European nations eased border controls on Monday as coronavirus cases declined after three months of lockdown, with German tourists heading for Mallorca.

Looks like things are picking up in time for the peak season. Flight availability/prices are still an issue according to my friends there, but the situation has evolved VERY quickly. Still can't fathom we are seeing this happen in mid-June after Spain was recording 1,000 deaths per day only six-eight weeks ago.

If you are coming from Britain though, we are seen as high risk and not allowed unless we do 2 weeks of isolation on arrival (not ideal for a two week holiday!).

DtR

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:39 am 
Village Drifter

Es Trenc in Majorca is the best beach and the best CFNM experience I have had - I've been visiting for more than 10 years.
The beach is approx 4km in length.
It's quite daring to try to walk the whole length of it naked because at the Ses Covetes end it is 100 per cent textile.
I've started my naked walk from there and had numerous looks and gasps as I've walked past.
One young woman even ran in front of me and shook her behind as her pals laughed.
For some reason girls on this beach lose their inhibitions a bit when they see me because I have a micro-penis, it is less than 1cm in length when flaccid.
From here you come to the mixed/naked section, and a kilometre on another primarily clothed section.
Now this section is packed and takes a lot of nerve to walk through because everyone, and I mean everyone stares.
I've walked past groups of at least half a dozen girls who have stopped talking and turned to look at my penis as I've walked past.
Some have covertly took photos as they lay on the sand.
Last year I walked past a group of Spanish girls lay out who started laughing and one of them called out 'hey baby dick'.
Walk on and you come to a path. This is great to walk about 11am when all the coach parties arrive.
You literally pass shoulder to shoulder on this path and I've walked naked past groups of about 40 Italian women, many of them stunning to look at, who either put there hands to their mouths when they see me or start whispering and giggling to each other.
Another good one is to put your towel down, or hire a lounger in the clothed section and strip off.
I pretend to read a book and check out those who walk past checking me out.
One group, an English family couldn't believe what they were seeing. The mum on her way back thought I was asleep and said to her family, 'Look at his penis, it's staring at me.'
I've heard comments such as 'God it's so small', and the like.
One stunning girl shared a parasol with me and we chatted for a couple of hours.
At one point she said, 'Put cream on your penis it might burn,' and laughed.
So I rubbed some in and started to get hard. She laughed even more then.
Another group thought I was foreign and I could hear the two mum's saying, 'He's got a great body, but his penis is so small.'
Their teenage daughter, when she first saw it, said, 'Oh my god, look at that, isn't it small.'
So please, go to Es Trenc, and I challenge you - walk the whole length of it naked, you will not be disappointed.
And strip off and lie down in the primarily clothed section. You'll get lots of looks and comments.
It is the best CFNM beach in the world.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:26 am 
Village Legend
Village Legend

PDC wrote:
Es Trenc in Majorca is the best beach and the best CFNM experience I have had - I've been visiting for more than 10 years.
It's quite daring to try to walk the whole length of it naked because at the Ses Covetes end it is 100 per cent textile.
I've started my naked walk from there and had numerous looks and gasps as I've walked past.
One young woman even ran in front of me and shook her behind as her pals laughed.
For some reason girls on this beach lose their inhibitions a bit when they see me because I have a micro-penis, it is less than 1cm in length when flaccid.
From here you come to the mixed/naked section, and a kilometre on another primarily clothed section.
Now this section is packed and takes a lot of nerve to walk through because everyone, and I mean everyone stares.
I've walked past groups of at least half a dozen girls who have stopped talking and turned to look at my penis as I've walked past.
Last year I walked past a group of Spanish girls lay out who started laughing and one of them called out 'hey baby dick'.
Walk on and you come to a path. This is great to walk about 11am when all the coach parties arrive.
You literally pass shoulder to shoulder on this path and I've walked naked past groups of about 40 Italian women, many of them stunning to look at, who either put there hands to their mouths when they see me or start whispering and giggling to each other.
Another good one is to put your towel down, or hire a lounger in the clothed section and strip off.
One group, an English family couldn't believe what they were seeing. The mum on her way back thought I was asleep and said to her family, 'Look at his penis, it's staring at me.'
One stunning girl shared a parasol with me and we chatted for a couple of hours.
Another group thought I was foreign and I could hear the two mum's saying, 'He's got a great body, but his penis is so small.'
Their teenage daughter, when she first saw it, said, 'Oh my god, look at that, isn't it small.'
So please, go to Es Trenc, and I challenge you - walk the whole length of it naked, you will not be disappointed.
And strip off and lie down in the primarily clothed section. You'll get lots of looks and comments.

Glowing reference for sure! Maybe 2022 it's a place to go?
DTR

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:38 pm 
Council Member
Council Member

Good write-up PDC.

If you've been going for a decade, you've definitely got plenty of experience at the location and know the lay of the land.

PDC wrote:

That's not something everyone can/will want to do, if you literally mean 100%. I've done it on packed beaches elsewhere in Spain (although I didn't walk 4000 metres...maybe 40 metres!), it's definitely at the brave/confident end of exhibitionism lol.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:13 pm 
Village Resident
Village Resident

I’ve been there and I didn’t dare doing in. The beach is relatively small (as in: not wide) and extremely packed. Being naked there was too much for me...

And DTR, I thought Mallorca opened already for tourists, no need to wait for 2022

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:24 am 
Village Legend
Village Legend

Rien1984 wrote:
And DTR, I thought Mallorca opened already for tourists, no need to wait for 2022

Should have been specific....... This year and next year my holiday plans are already set in stone. Hence '22
DTR

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:11 am 
Village Vagabond

PDC wrote:

That sounds like a great experience. CFNM and SPH in a beach setting is my ideal. Is there any where to stay within walking distance of this beach? I dislike hiring cars.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:19 pm 
Council Member
Council Member

DaveTheRave wrote:
This year and next year my holiday plans are already set in stone.

What's on the itinerary for '21?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:49 am 
Village Drifter

You can stay at a hotel or apaprtment in Sa Rapita, which is within walking distance of Es Trenc.
Again Sa Rapita is a long beach, maybe just over a kilometre.
In the middle you can go nude and you'll be outnumbered by textiles - only one or two go naked.
This is a much younger beach so again your chances of CFNM are very good with many girls in their late-teens/early 20s.
Opportunities to go on a long walk are limited though.
The two beaches - Sa Rapita and Es Trenc - are separated by the town of Ses Covetes.
If you started at Sa Rapita, took your clothes off by the car park, you could walk the whole length naked, go clothed through Ses Covetes, then walk naked along Es Trenc.
Walk back again and you've covered well over 10km naked.
I've seen people do this and I have done it myself many times.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:51 am 
Village Legend
Village Legend

Australian wrote:
DaveTheRave wrote:
This year and next year my holiday plans are already set in stone.

What's on the itinerary for '21?

I am going to 3 Grand Prix and long weekend in a TBC place. Barcelona Grand Prix (if it happens) with 6 day stay so 3 beach days 3 racing. Might even bin the Friday practice sessions? My biggest fear is that it just wont be on the calendar. Was 50/50 last time I looked. If not on look at Zandvoort race in Holland as there is Nude beach less than half a mile from the race track. But it's date dependent because if earlier than June I doubt the weather will work. Was planned for early may this year before it was "Covid-Cancelled".
If neither work might just do 3 nights in Barcelona. I don't know what my wife will let me get away with, but has said I can do 4 races as she is going to New York with her sister for a week and to two hen (long) weekends in Europe next year.
Also going to Sochi for 4 days (I'm told there are two nude beaches nearby but not done my research yet). No beaches near Spa or Silverstone though sadly.

DTR

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:40 pm 
Legendary Contributor
Legendary Contributor

Quote:
Sitges

Sitges is a small coastal town about 35km or 30 minutes on the train South of Barcelona. Sitges has about 30,000 residents, but during peak tourist times it feels like many more, including thousands of day visitors from Barcelona. It has 17 beaches, some very beautiful, which is the main draw. There are also several large gay festivals during which the demographics change significantly. I've been in (I think) June 2009 and June/July in 2016.

Like all of Spain, a nude beach in Sitges is wherever someone chooses to go nude, and these can vary by the day. But there are three beaches where nudity is more common, of which really only one (Balmins) is good for cfnm. To the south west of the town, the beach at La Atlantida attracts lots of nudists, but doesn't have crowds of clothed people, so is more of a nfnm situation. Even further to the west is del Muerto, which is more nmnm. In the other direction, to the east of the town, I have heard that d'Aiguadolç tolerates nudity, but when I went it seemed 100% clothed. That leaves Platja del Balmins, an urban beach that is just to the east of the main beaches but still packed with tourists during summer.

Getting there

Balmins is an easy 15-20 minute walk from the train station. Parking is notoriously difficult in Sitges to best get the train from Barcelona (you don't need a car to get around Sitges). Finding the beach is easy: walk toward the water, then head east, and stop once you see naked people. If you see lots of small sailing boats, you're at the marina and have gone 5 minutes too far. The beach is backed by cliffs and access is via a winding concrete road/ramp at the far (east) end. There is no access from the west.

The three bays

Balmins is split by the cliffs into three bays. At low tide you can reach all three walking along the sand. At high tide you will get your feet wet getting to the second and will have to climb over the rocks to get to the third. The tide seems to come in a long way so the beach goes from being wide and spacious to quite small. The water quality tends to be better than Barcelona, but it is quite variable and sometimes rubbish washes up after a storm.

When I have visited in June and July, the first bay was mostly clothed, with probably 5%-20% nudity depending on the day. I'd say maybe 200 people in the first bay, which feels busy but not packed. I've heard that its more nude out of season, but this is the bay that gets the most textile tourists in the summer months. Each time I've been there, the first bay has had approximately 50% or more women, but I've also heard that during the gay festivals the demographics change to 90% men at all beaches. This bay has a small cafe/kiosk (la Caleta). Between my first visit in 2009 and my visit in about 2016 they had added a sign saying that clothing was required while in the cafe, which is great because it serves to reinforce that clothing is not technically required anywhere that isn't the cafe. There is also a shower right at the entrance to the bay where the concrete ramp meets the sand (similar in style to the ones in Barcelona). Another change between my two visits is that when I first went there were lots of mainly asian women offering massages on the beach - it can be fun being massaged naked out on the sand by a fully clothed asian women, surrounded by clothed tourists. Unfortunately at my most recent visit, the massage ladies have been banned, and instead there was a more "official" massage station on the first bay with privacy screens.

The second bay was almost all male, almost all gay, and about 50% nude. Its much smaller but was busier, with maybe 100 people closely packed. The third bay was much smaller still, mixed genders, a lot of couples, and almost 100% nude, with maybe 20-30 people at the busiest time. The second and third bays are overlooked from the streets above, but at such a distance that you don't feel watched.

Verdict

I think of Barcelona as one of the most intense beach cfnm experiences, and Sitges is definitely not quite as exposing as, say, showering next to be boulevard on San Sebastia beach in Barcelona. Its a much less confronting experience, and the clothed beachgoers tend to be bikini-clad rather than the fully clothed girls often seen looking in Barcelona. But if you're in Barcelona for several days and want to try something different its definitely worth a look, and with only a 30 minute train ride, what's there to lose? Its definitely not as intense, but a beautiful beach with the potential to be naked, with enough other nudes to know you're in the right place, but surrounded mostly by clothed people and about half of those female.

From a cfnm perspective, its really the showers and the first bay that are interesting and you can ignore the other two. Go for a swim, a walk along the shore, lay on your towel, go grab a shower, and repeat. Its a lazy afternoon in a picturesque setting, with a bit of cfnm thrown in.

I'm pretty sure this video shows the beach (bay 1) described above.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQSY29bkwpo

The girls enter the beach at around 6:03. This general area near the beach bar looks like a good spot for CFNM and I believe the showers are in that area as well. Take notice that most of the girls are clothed (swimsuits) with a small percentage of nude guys. As Tyson said above, the trick is to visit this beach at the right time--avoid during gay festivals.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:05 pm 
Legendary Contributor
Legendary Contributor

I am guessing you will be right about that bay cfnmdude

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:20 am 
Legendary Contributor
Legendary Contributor

aussieb wrote:
I am guessing you will be right about that bay cfnmdude

We will need Tyson to confirm, but I think I found the correct beach. Here are more videos.

If you are staying at Barcelona Beach, it does appear that taking a trip to Sitges (Balmins Beach) is worth it. Just make sure you visit during the tourist season and avoid during gay events when Sitges is overrun by gay males who congregate at the beach in high numbers. During the tourist season, there is a definitely a CFNM flavor to the beach as the following videos demonstrate.

As mentioned in my previous post, beginning at around 6:05, the girls enter the beach from the concrete walkway. To the right you will see the side of the beach bar.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQSY29bkwpo

In the next video, there is a band playing in the front of same exact beach bar. At :25, you will see a naked guy walking along the shore. At :46 you can see the showers in the background. At 1:35, you see a naked couple. Notice the high percentage of clothed people.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0Dknlczb2w

In the next video, you see the showers at :57. Notice the high percentage of clothed people.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQX7iK_TxlA

At 1:10, you see a couple of naked guys walking along the shoreline.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2IrKeUnB-k

This video provides you with a nice overview. Notice the high percentage of clothed chicks—some are hot. While Tyson pointed out you can’t be nude at the bar, I’m assuming you can be nude in that general vicinity close to the bar. A good place to hang out nude would be near the entrance (but off to the side) where the concrete walkway hits the sand for the first time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbbsEkS1AZo

You will see some beautiful clothed chicks at around the 3:22 mark. It looks like they are dressed up for a night on the town (hunting for dick, LOL).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIJTW_TcpQc

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next