CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:18 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:41 pm 
Village Legend
Village Legend

In Barcelona today. Will report back later. I know it’s late in the year but expected to be 22c 72f today and sunny so might be lucky. I thought this thread had more info about Barcelona but need to look deeper into the forum I think?

DTR

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:51 pm 
Legendary Contributor
Legendary Contributor

DaveTheRave wrote:
In Barcelona today. Will report back later. I know it’s late in the year but expected to be 22c 72f today and sunny so might be lucky. I thought this thread had more info about Barcelona but need to look deeper into the forum I think?

DTR

Hi Dave I am sure you will enjoy both Mar Bella ans Sant Sebastia beaches.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:03 am 
Village Legend
Village Legend

Quick note. Barcelonneta was brilliant. Mar Bella was deserted except for 3 leathery old guys and it cost me 2 hours of wasted time. I guess it’s just too late in the season. Although it was 22c 72f the locals were all in coats.

DTR

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:30 am 
Legendary Contributor
Legendary Contributor

DaveTheRave wrote:
Quick note. Barcelonneta was brilliant. Mar Bella was deserted except for 3 leathery old guys and it cost me 2 hours of wasted time. I guess it’s just too late in the season. Although it was 22c 72f the locals were all in coats.

DTR

I have seen utube videos where both beaches are crowded as the sun goes down especially near the cafes don't know if there would be any nudists at that time. Someone here wrote that Mar bella was the place early evening for cfnm as all the hotties came out prior to clubbing but that was in summer.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:56 pm 
Village Legend
Village Legend

aussieb wrote:
I have seen utube videos where both beaches are crowded as the sun goes down especially near the cafes don't know if there would be any nudists at that time. Someone here wrote that Mar bella was the place early evening for cfnm as all the hotties came out prior to clubbing but that was in summer.

I'll do a full report at some point (at the Airport waiting on flight). I think it's just too far out of season. But down by the W hotel was a CFNM mecca and perfect for any keen exhibitionist! I say CFNM in that there are both sexes walking past a few feet away fully clothed as you take your 10th unnecessary shower right by them! The key was to time it as a group of Asian girls walked past in groups (there were many) as they would take pics, laugh, gawp and go a bit girlie.

I've taken lots and lots of videos but will need to sort through it as I think a lot of it will be guff.

DTR

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:07 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Looking forward to the full illustrated trip report Dave

Doug

I have decided that from now on I am going to consume twice as much meat.
That way, out there somewhere is a Vegan who thinks he is making a difference who is actually making no difference at all. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:46 pm 
Town Crier
Town Crier

DaveTheRave wrote:
I thought this thread had more info about Barcelona but need to look deeper into the forum I think?

It was/is in the main thread. Glad you didn't lose too much time at Mar Bella - could have told you in advance not to go there if you were on a short time-frame.

22C is positively balmy for middle-Europeans to take their clothes off at the beach, but not for Catalans and most Australians - well this one at least!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:26 pm 
Legendary Contributor
Legendary Contributor

I posted some pics at Sant Sebastia quite a while back, several show just how the showers are right on the boardwalk and there is a couple I took as a guy is showering while girls check him out.
They were spread over 2 pages here
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12&start=440
and
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12&start=450

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:21 pm 
Village Legend
Village Legend

aussieb wrote:
I posted some pics at Sant Sebastia quite a while back, several show just how the showers are right on the boardwalk and there is a couple I took as a guy is showering while girls check him out.
They were spread over 2 pages here
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12&start=440
and
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12&start=450

I stupidly didn't take too many pics, but got a lot of video, including a Russian guy I met who was shaking his package like a mad-man and was clearly there to show off his dick!

Here's an example of what I saw!

DTR

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:28 pm 
Legendary Contributor
Legendary Contributor

Nice pic dave. Videos are better than pics anyway in my opinion. Plus its very easy to take video caps off the video which these days are normally very high quality. At least they are when taken from my gopro.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next