CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:17 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:37 pm 
Town Crier
Town Crier

aussieb wrote:
I posted some pics at Sant Sebastia quite a while back, several show just how the showers are right on the boardwalk and there is a couple I took as a guy is showering while girls check him out.
They were spread over 2 pages here
http://cfnmvillage.com/forum/viewtopic. ... &start=440
and
http://cfnmvillage.com/forum/viewtopic. ... &start=450

They are excellent pics AB, because they clearly capture the dynamic/mix of textiles-to-nudes, they also clearly show the location with reference to Hotel W, the cable-car tower, the swimming pool club etc. (After I wrote about Barcelona last year, I received a few PMs asking about the location of where to go....these pics show it perfectly.)

In a few of the photos you can also see how the beach - in some sections - begins to angle downwards around at the half-way point. This provides a bit more privacy for some nudists because it isn't as visible from the boardwalk.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:39 pm 
Village Legend
Village Legend

Right.... So then...................

A few words now and I'll update my post once my videos are accepted by the queue in xHamster. I will also post some stuff on YouTube later as well.

Starting with Barcelona. Great place. Definitely worth a visit, 4 days just was not enough. I spent best part of a day at the beach from 11:15am to 17:45pm with about 2 hours lost to a wasted visit to Mar Bella beach which, because it's out of season, had one naked guy and a few tourists. I would have "gone for it" but the vibe was wrong and loads of families do went back to Barceloneta (by the W hotel).

For anybody wanting to have some Clothed Anybody Naked Somebody it's pretty much the best place on earth I can imagine beyond a WNBR. The showers are right on the promenade and their are plenty of passers by. Note that going in late October and sunny 22 degrees might sound good to an Englishman, but the locals were in coats and scarfs!

I will have to go back in the summer and do it again.

I met a Russian with a fairly big dick who basically stood near the promenade shirt-cocking (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... %20cocking) facing the people passing by and smoking, showering regularly and shaking his cock bizarrely. We had a chat but the language barrier was an issue.

I took many showers, mostly trying to get viewed by the many South East Asian girls who come past in groups and avoiding families. I took vids but only average in captured CFNM, though.

Also had a chat with a black woman who was from North London in Barcelona for work for 2 years. She told me how she came to this spot many times (I'll post that separately as she was solid gold and loved CFNM but didn't know it had a name..... SHE DOES NOW! Yes it's you Yolander if you do come and join the website). I first got talking after she took some pics for me. I went back later and the chat was awesome. Wish I had recorded it as the voice interaction alone would have been top drawer.

DTR

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:01 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

I've said this in other threads but I'm sure it still holds true.

What you will find will greatly depend on your luck that day. Ever since San Sebastian was made textile things have changed greatly. Most of the gays have moved to Mar Bella both clothed and not. That's led to Mar Bella becoming a cruising area upsetting the local naturists. If you go to Mar bella and keep your clothes on the naturists will think you're cruising. The gay area of San Sebastian used to be near the hotel which in those days was a less developed part of the beach. With the area in front of the lifeguard offices and the club being more local naturists.

What you find on any day at San Sebastian can change greatly with time of day or day of the week. I've seen days almost 100% nude female. Almost 100% nude gay male. Almost 100% textile. With everything else in between. What that means is you need to go with an open mind. If it's not the sort of crowd you want go visit the city.

Also remember to keep an eye on your stuff. The police these days supposedly have emergency packs of clothing to give to people that have had there stuff stolen. It's gotten that bad.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:43 am 
Village Legend
Village Legend

I looked over the laws pertaining to beach nudity in Barcelona before I went. There is a national constitution that allows nudity on any beach, unless it is noted specifically as "no nude bathing allowed". This change allowed hotels and attractions based next to a beach to ban nudity which they felt may cause complaints, outrage or lost bookings. In effect you can go nude on any Barcelona beach. There is no signage at Mar Bella to highlight it's a nude beach, but it was a 'suggested' place and became the place where the locals went, the tourists followed and it became a place where the nude people could go and leave the textiles in peace. This was agreed in principle by the authorities with naturist organization FEN ( https://naturismo.org/ ) to avoid having many nudes spread all over which may annoy tourists and keep them in one place.

Most naturists want to keep things non-confrontational and Mar Bella is away from the main tourist areas. Sant Sebastia has been used by naturists since Mar Bella was designated as the preferred naturist area with FEN. But many went against the grain stating it was too far to go for most people and the area where I went at Barceloneta (Sant Sebastia) was used by the many who didn't want to trek to Mar Bella. As far as I picked up, the authorities felt that having 2 areas was better than the whole beach and so it was overlooked. Since this happened in 1997 the authorities have left the users who go naked at the beach alone.

But my research may have been wanted if others know better? I just felt it was best to go there equipped with the knowledge needed not to get arrested or fined 300Euros (public nudity fine in Barcelona - excludes: parks, beaches, private gardens, boat decks and a few other listed spots). Every beach listed on the FEN website are beaches authorities will mandate, allow or accept nudity. The one proviso being that if a park ranger or police officer asks you to cover up, you do. See the two beaches noted on their website for Barcelona.

DTR

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6