CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:21 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:39 am 
Village Legend
Village Legend

button_mushroom wrote:
I don't think I will be going abroad this year so looking at a break in the UK. Brighton looks like fun but I much prefer sandy beaches than stony ones. Has anyone had any experience of visiting Studland Bay Beach near Bournemouth. It has a designated naturist area but is also on a well known coastal pathway. I thought it might have opportunities for CFNM. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

If you want fun CFNM then Brighton is the best option. If you are staying there you can also go to Shoreham and Birling Gap with a short drive. You do have the shingle but it is not too bad at Brighton. If you take a soft mat (I use a lawn recliner cushion) and a couple of towels you will be sorted. Also suggest you get beach (swimming type) shoes.

There is some CFNM at Studland but it's limited and the real issue with CFNM at studland is the tide. High tide the beach is quite deep and at low tide it's enormous. Dog walkers etc. generally walk along the water-line and tend to be age 60+ (normal but not all). You do get the occasional few woman use the nude beach to tan in a bikini but it's not common. I've been five times over last 3 years so not a full knowledge but had almost ZERO CFNM there to speak of. Saw some sexual behavior but again people 50+ and to me was just a bit seedy.

Remember Studland is a place you have to go to intentionally and be happy to walk a lot. So passing traffic is limited. Better is Eastney in Portsmouth as many people just 'stumble across it'. It's a much busier place and you can get plenty of good CFNM there. I've been just once as parking was a fucking ball-ache so not worth a 90 minute drive but CFNM was really good there, though lots of families with kids also pass by.

DTR

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:04 am 
Village Vagabond

Thanks for this information DTR all very useful and makes sense. I am from "up North" as they say so have little experience of the beaches on the South Coast.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:56 am 
Village Legend
Village Legend

button_mushroom wrote:
Thanks for this information DTR all very useful and makes sense. I am from "up North" as they say so have little experience of the beaches on the South Coast.

If you do come down, assuming you've had your jabs and your passport isn't out of date, then let me know if you want someone to chat to or give advice.
Dave
dtr@photographer.net