CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:45 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:15 am 
Citizen
Citizen

Don't know about the party but here is some info if you haven't seen it already.

Definitely a nude section but looks like no funny business going on.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/little-beach-maui-makena

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:51 pm 
Town Crier
Town Crier

johnnyguitar wrote:
I plan to travel to Maui soon and spend some time at Little Beach. Any tips?

I'm wondering how to approach the party they have there on Sunday. Sitting in the middle section of the beach seems like the best bet.

I only wish I'd seen this thread when he posted it. Way way after the fact, but better late than never.

Little Makena Beach on Sunday afternoons is a great place for CFNM! That's because on Sundays, many of the locals form a "drum circle" which draws hundreds of people, mostly 20- or 30-somethings, all attired in bikinis and board shorts. There are so many textiles that the women brave enough to bare it all are very, very few and far in between. My wife took one look and informed me that she was going to keep her suit on. The other women felt the same way. There was a group of us, maybe 50 in all, not interested in the drum circle, but off to ourselves in a corner of the beach swimming in the ocean, sunbathing or milling about. It was all CFNM: every man naked, every woman in a bathing suit.

Other accounts of Little Beach on days other than Sunday that I've read are all over the board, with the common denominator being the number of people on the beach, typically anywhere from 25-75, with varying amounts of nudity.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:15 pm 
Village Resident
Village Resident

cfnmdude wrote:
Update on Little Beach:

Quote:
KIHEI, Hawaii (KHOn2) — Little Beach also called Pu’u Ola’i Beach at Mākena State Park on Maui will reopen Saturday, March 13, 2021 after being closed for several months due to illegal activity by beachgoers.

New signs at the park ban drug and alcohol use, nudity and fires.
https://www.khon2.com/coronavirus/littl ... al-months/

I'm not sure to what extent the no nudity mandate is being enforced. More info is needed.

Recent reviews on tripadvisor and google maps suggest that Little Beach is still clothing-optional.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_ ... awaii.html - reviews on May 5, June 4, and June 16 all reference nudity
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Little+Beach+Maui/ - review in May 2021 reporting "Nudity. Lots of it."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2023 1:55 pm 
Village Resident
Village Resident

Has anyone been to Little Beach lately? A friend went to Little Beach this year and planned to go to the Sunday night drum circle (the best time for CFNM because there's 90% clothed tourists). Apparently the beach was nude-friendly during the day but at 4pm the local authorities came down and told everyone they needed to leave the beach. Usually the drum circle starts around sunset.

Does anyone know if this is a regular thing, or just a one off? Internet reviews vary. I was planning to be there in a few of months, but if drum circles are over I might go explore a different island.