CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:36 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2023 7:11 am 

Hi all - I have been a member of this forum for a while but haven't actually posted. So if I'm posting in the wrong thread please feel free to move it to the correct one.

I'm based in the UK and looking for beaches in Europe where nudity is allowed and it's very closed to general public walking path/main road. I've not had much CFNM experience and only starting to think about exploring it. I've seen Barcelona has some beaches like this one (warning: external site,not cfnm content) where you can shower right next to the main road naked. Can people suggest if there are any other beaches in Europe where I can experience something similar?

Thanks in advance!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:48 am 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

andiem888 wrote:
Hi all - I have been a member of this forum for a while but haven't actually posted. So if I'm posting in the wrong thread please feel free to move it to the correct one.

I'm based in the UK and looking for beaches in Europe where nudity is allowed and it's very closed to general public walking path/main road. I've not had much CFNM experience and only starting to think about exploring it. I've seen Barcelona has some beaches like this one (warning: external site,not cfnm content) where you can shower right next to the main road naked. Can people suggest if there are any other beaches in Europe where I can experience something similar?

Thanks in advance!

No worries, you're fine posting here.

I've never been to Barcelona beaches, but many of the villagers have. You should read their reports in this thread (note - there's a LOT of posts, so you may want to use the search option):
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12

As it pertains to the video you posted, she does have an incredible body and it's a fine example of CMNF in public. I must also note that it is clearly staged - she was hired to do that no doubt for one of those websites the sell nude-in-public content. Regardless, the fact that she can do that so freely at a very public Barcelona beach and everyone - including the cops that drove by - are accepting of her doing it, it makes me want to go there all the more.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2023 7:52 pm 
Village Resident
Village Resident

andiem888 wrote:

Thanks in advance!

I have used that shower many times.

Barcelona (Sant Sebastià) is the only beach I’m aware of (or that I can think of right now) where you can shower right on a busy public path. The other European showers-on-paths I can think of:
- A few kms further north is Plaja Mar Bella which also has showers at the north that are overlooked from the footpath, but in this area the main footpath is elevated above the showers and so onlookers are further away. There’s another couple of showers at the south of Playa Mar Bella that are right on the path, but that path mostly has people heading to the nude beach rather than general public.
- Playa de los Balmins in Sitges also has a shower but not particularly near the passing traffic.
- In the south of Spain, Playa Guadalmar in Malaga also has a shower that is right on the path but with maybe 1/100 as many pedestrians as Barcelona.
- The shower at the nude lawn in the Tiergarten in Berlin is also near the path - reasonably amount of traffic but Berliners will barely notice that you’re naked.

There are lots of other showers on nude beaches (e.g. Bunculuka, Kandarola, and Otok Lokrum in Croatia, cap D'Agde in France, Vera Playa in Spain) but without clothed pedestrians.

- If you’re ever in the US, Haulover Beach in Florida might fit your shower criteria.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:10 pm 
Town Crier
Town Crier

I think Barcelona is likely the most extreme because there is so much non nudity. If that makes any sense. Vera Playa nudity is even more accepted which creates a different vibe. It's not uncommon in Vera to walk nude from your apartment or car to the beach. It can be a 1km or longer walk.

The actual nude beach in Barcelona has one set of showers that is almost right across from the textile showers that can be fun. But in all cases it depends on the crowd.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:59 am 
Village Legend
Village Legend

I've done Barcelona twice. Want to go back as soon as I can.
Barcelonetta is amazing for CFNM or the official beach in the North of the city which is well used and pletty of pretty women there.
DTR

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:55 am 

Brad wrote:
No worries, you're fine posting here.

I've never been to Barcelona beaches, but many of the villagers have. You should read their reports in this thread (note - there's a LOT of posts, so you may want to use the search option):
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12

As it pertains to the video you posted, she does have an incredible body and it's a fine example of CMNF in public. I must also note that it is clearly staged - she was hired to do that no doubt for one of those websites the sell nude-in-public content. Regardless, the fact that she can do that so freely at a very public Barcelona beach and everyone - including the cops that drove by - are accepting of her doing it, it makes me want to go there all the more.

Thanks for the tip Brad! I will look through the posts in the forum. Photos/videos thread helps as I can see what sort of crowd there is and interaction you can expect on certain beaches.

And yeah - that's the sort of experience that I'm looking for where you can be naked and closer to general public going about their business :)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:58 am 

Tyson wrote:

I have used that shower many times.

Barcelona (Sant Sebastià) is the only beach I’m aware of (or that I can think of right now) where you can shower right on a busy public path. The other European showers-on-paths I can think of:
- A few kms further north is Plaja Mar Bella which also has showers at the north that are overlooked from the footpath, but in this area the main footpath is elevated above the showers and so onlookers are further away. There’s another couple of showers at the south of Playa Mar Bella that are right on the path, but that path mostly has people heading to the nude beach rather than general public.
- Playa de los Balmins in Sitges also has a shower but not particularly near the passing traffic.
- In the south of Spain, Playa Guadalmar in Malaga also has a shower that is right on the path but with maybe 1/100 as many pedestrians as Barcelona.
- The shower at the nude lawn in the Tiergarten in Berlin is also near the path - reasonably amount of traffic but Berliners will barely notice that you’re naked.

There are lots of other showers on nude beaches (e.g. Bunculuka, Kandarola, and Otok Lokrum in Croatia, cap D'Agde in France, Vera Playa in Spain) but without clothed pedestrians.

- If you’re ever in the US, Haulover Beach in Florida might fit your shower criteria.

Thanks a lot for your suggestions! I'll look them up.

Looking for a destination when the weather is a bit warmer and looks like Spain should be my destination for my first CFNM experience on the beach :)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2023 8:00 am 

Willy wrote:
I think Barcelona is likely the most extreme because there is so much non nudity. If that makes any sense. Vera Playa nudity is even more accepted which creates a different vibe. It's not uncommon in Vera to walk nude from your apartment or car to the beach. It can be a 1km or longer walk.

The actual nude beach in Barcelona has one set of showers that is almost right across from the textile showers that can be fun. But in all cases it depends on the crowd.

Yeah I'm looking for a place with majority clothed people but nudity is allowed ;)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:46 am 
Village Legend
Village Legend

Other option would be Maspalomas in the Canary Islands. Given an open book I'd start in Barcelona then do a Tour of the Wester Spanish Coast round to Cadiz. That's 30 clothing optional beaches +/-. The best thing with most of these is the beaches in Spain, even the nudist ones, are very much more c/o than all nude with very limited notification of boundaries.
DTR

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2023 9:52 pm 
Town Crier
Town Crier

andiem888 wrote:
Willy wrote:

Yeah I'm looking for a place with majority clothed people but nudity is allowed ;)

Some of it depends on how gutsy you are.

Agde on the border area is almost 100% nude but plenty of curious women walk over for a look. Also the various shops all the staff are clothed. IMHO it's an easier first time than Barcelona's main beach would be.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2023 1:47 pm 
Village Drifter

DaveTheRave wrote:
Other option would be Maspalomas in the Canary Islands. Given an open book I'd start in Barcelona then do a Tour of the Wester Spanish Coast round to Cadiz. That's 30 clothing optional beaches +/-. The best thing with most of these is the beaches in Spain, even the nudist ones, are very much more c/o than all nude with very limited notification of boundaries.
DTR

What month would be best to visit Maspalomas so that the beach is crowded and has a higher number of younger (20s) women?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2023 2:51 pm 
Village Legend
Village Legend

teamspark09 wrote:
DaveTheRave wrote:
DTR

What month would be best to visit Maspalomas so that the beach is crowded and has a higher number of younger (20s) women?

Any time April to October really, but to avoid the winiest periods you want May/June. The sun is good, but the winds can be brutal, like getting sandblasted. But most of the time it's fine.

DTR

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2023 2:41 am 
Village Drifter

DaveTheRave wrote:
teamspark09 wrote:
DaveTheRave wrote:
DTR

Any time April to October really, but to avoid the winiest periods you want May/June. The sun is good, but the winds can be brutal, like getting sandblasted. But most of the time it's fine.

DTR

Thanks for the tip. I'd combine it with Barcelona - so then early-mid July could work.