It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:08 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Re: Australian beaches
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 5:35 am 
Village Legend
Village Legend

Tyson wrote:
Thanks @aussieb and @doug444

It's not a trip for cfnm-purposes, but since I'm heading along the coast anyway, I'll check out any nude beach I pass and report back if there are any of interest. I'm hoping to check out:

list removed

Now fingers crossed for good weather...

Enjoy. Look forward to your reports and any images of said beaches.
DTR

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:49 pm 
Village Resident
Village Resident

DaveTheRave wrote:
Tyson wrote:
Thanks @aussieb and @doug444

It's not a trip for cfnm-purposes, but since I'm heading along the coast anyway, I'll check out any nude beach I pass and report back if there are any of interest. I'm hoping to check out:

list removed

Now fingers crossed for good weather...

Enjoy. Look forward to your reports and any images of said beaches.
DTR

I don’t like doing reviews off a single visit, but here are some quick impressions of nude beaches on warm summer days in eastern Australia. Some of these I’ve been to before but not for several years, and these impressions are ratings from * to **** solely based on experiences this summer.

Victoria
- Southside: Quiet, a few naked older men, a few clothed walkers male and female passing by. **
- Point Impossible: More popular than Southside, almost exclusively male nudists (looks like gay cruising in the dunes but well behaved on the beach itself), but lots of clothed men and women walking past (dogs on leash). Several stopped to chat. ***
- Sunnyside North: Dead-end beach so no through traffic, almost exclusively nude. ~20% female, females only as part of couples and all at least topless. Mf and mm sex acts out in the open. *
- Oaks East: A few textile male surfers on the main part of Oaks beach, Oaks East completely deserted. *
NSW
- Armands: 100% nudist on both times, ~20% female all in mf couples. *
- Myrtle: A few male nudists, no females. *
- Werrong: Can walk the track down to the beach nude, bumped into one solo clothed female hiker, one m/f clothed couple (and probably 20 males). On the beach probably 10% female all as part as couples, indiscrete gay cruising. **
- Little Congwong: Anauthorised “nude beach” signs have been added since the last time I was there. Mostly nude men at either end, mostly young textile girls in the middle, best ratio of cf:nm all trip. ***
- Lady Bay/Jady Jane: Didn’t end up going due to bad weather. N/A.
- Obelisk: Didn’t go due to bad weather. N/A.
- Cobblers: Didn’t go due to bad weather. N/A.
- Birdie: Mostly nude, 20-30% female (roughly 1/3 nude, 1/3 topless, 1/3 textile). Swingers up near the cliff. **
- Samurai: Had a great experience first time so ended up changing my plans and going 3 times with diminishing returns. Long quiet beach but friendly people. At the south end, textiles (mostly female) walk around the rocks at low tide and pretend to be surprised to see nudists. At the north end can be textile campers in the campground. Mix of nudists and 4wd-enthusiasts (it's one of the few beaches you can drive on) including fisherman, surfers, and clothed females along for the ride. ***
- Shelley: Quiet, 4 single men, 1 m/f couple, 100% nude. *
- Little Diggers: Mix of nudist couples and single males, all nude except one 30-40yo single female who liked to chat to single nude males. **
- Kings: Reasonably busy despite being out of the way, ~5% female mostly nude. Otherwise mostly gay men, including a couple of older pests. *
- Tyagarah Almost 100% nudists coming to stay on nude part of the beach (90% male), but a steady stream of textiles walking/running/cycling/horseback riding past. Mornings (8am-10am) seems particularly popular with textiles including lots of women. ***
Queensland
- Alexandria Bay: Change of plans so didn’t go. N/A.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:20 pm 
Legendary Contributor
Legendary Contributor

Well done Tyson u have been to a lot more aussie nude beach's than I have . Shame u didn't make Lady bay. Kings can be either really good or bad, but probably not as consistent as it used to be. I didn't really take to Tyagarah due to the near 100% nude but maybe I should revisit in the times u said.