CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:40 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:49 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

A couple of the links have now been blocked from the Craigslist reporting side of things ...
SO I would assume that the whole deal is a bit shady.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:39 pm 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

90% sure it's a scam. The distance between San Diego and Miami is about 2,300 miles, so it's doubtful they are hosting parties in both locations or having folks travel that far. It's probably why the posts are routinely being deleted by Craigslist.

Attachments:
Craigslist Ad 1.22.16 sm1.jpg
Craigslist Ad 1.22.16 sm1.jpg [ 1.6 MiB | Viewed 18710 times ]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:37 pm 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

FEMDOM ALERT!

If CFNM femdom isn't your thing, don't post a response of condemnation - just move on to the next post!

In a different forum more dedicated to CFNM and the D/s world (CFnm), which is about female domination, I've learned that they sometimes host CFNM parties in the London area that the primary theme is ballbusting. No, not my thing (OUCH!!) - I want her to make it feel GOOD, right?

A fellow by the name of Lightning Jack posted how he attended one such party, which was organized by local people into BDSM/femdom. All men were naked, but the women were, in general, all clothed. Some of the ladies he said were hot. The ladies were allowed to kick any man in his balls they pleased, and even had games involving CBT and ballbusting, including a "last man standing" competition.

These parties are now more official, and the ladies that organize them make it a pay-to-play gathering. Click on the link to below to go to the hostesses official registration site for the "Nutbuster's CFNM Party":

Miss Kitty Bliss's Nutbuster's CFNM Party

Attachments:
Nutbuster's CFNM Ball.jpg
Nutbuster's CFNM Ball.jpg [ 684.97 KiB | Viewed 18518 times ]

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 1:05 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

A group of girls in New Jersey looking for guys willing to serve nude:
http://www.collarspace.com/default.asp? ... 332&bhcp=1

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 12:48 pm 
Village Legend
Village Legend

prototype02 wrote:
A group of girls in New Jersey looking for guys willing to serve nude:
http://www.collarspace.com/default.asp? ... 332&bhcp=1

This is their reviews posted.

2/18/2016 2:50:37 PM: Haven’t posted lately. We took a hiatus over the holidays except for one wine and cheese just before Xmas. Frankie came over and like the rest, he stripped outside and came in naked. Frankie was especially embarrassed for some reason. Maybe it was because he had a micro dick. A real peanut sized penis and we made sure he knew it.Frankie did his duty serving us some wine and a selection of cheeses. We often giggled at his tiny member but after he got used to us, he seemed to relax a bit. The problem with Frankie, however is that he tended to be annoying.He knew the ground rules and tried to break them over and over, telling us his cock would grow if we touched it, asking if we’d allow him to jerk off on our feet and lick it up, etc. etc.Ellen and I left the room for a few minutes and came up with a perfect solution to Frankie. We came back in and following another annoying comment from him, we told him that because it was Xmas, we had something very special in mind for him.I produced a chastity device and instructed him to put it on. He was visibly confused but we all assured him he’d get the most amazing Xmas present if he complied. Reluctantly he put the device on and turned the key. I instructed him to place the key in an envelope and write his address on the outside.Once he did that, I sealed the envelope and placed a stamp on it.“Now,” I said, “it’s time for you to get dressed and leave us.”Frankie was dumbfounded. “Don’t worry,” I said. “You’re getting a really special Xmas gift – a pair of blue balls to hang on your tree.”I told Frankie that we’d mail the key to him in the morning. Ok, so maybe I waited a week. Wonder if it got lost in the mail?

10/16/2015 6:46:53 PM: We decided to celebrate Columbus Day with an Italian theme. Paolo, an exchange student from north of Rome, was invited over. He served us some really nice aged Gaja red wine and we had him slice up a wedge of Parmesan cheese. Yummy. Two of us pretended to be named Nina and Santamaria. His English was a little spotty when all of us were talking at once, but his Pinta sure was hard. Once we finished with our service, we took out a plain wooden chair which had no arm rests. On it we put a 14 inch dildo with a rubber cup on the ball's end. We told Paolo that the sea was treacherous and a storm was brewing. He better batten down the hatches.We had him sit right down on that dildo to ensure his Pinta would be anchored safe at sea. Then we told him he'd better take control of his ship and make sure it stayed right on course. 'Nina' and 'Santamaria' blew into his ear, telling him the winds were whipping up and he better keep stroking straight ahead. We had him bounce up and own on the dildo, because the sea was getting rough. Soon, he popped a huge load into a little plastic cup we were using just for the occasion and 'Nina' plopped it right in his mouth before he knew what happened. He tried to get up but we pushed him right back down on that massive dildo until he swallowed every drop of the salty sea.'Oh look,' Nina said, 'you got some sea foam on your lips. Clean it up with your tongue.'Everyone giggled and Paolo left with a salty sea taste in his mouth and a sore bum.

10/12/2015 7:01:48 PM: An odd session with Joe who was in his 50s and disgustingly obese. So obese in fact that when he walked into the room nude I wanted to barf. We couldn't even see his dick he was so fucking fat.He had to be warned more than once not to touch us with that monstrous belly. UGH. I was so revolted. So much so that I decided to put an end to the session early. Sarah gave him a tiny plastic cup -- like the type they used to measure child doses of liquid medicine and told him to get stroking and eating.What a sight. He was sweating profusely and I told Sarah if he had a heart attack and died there we were going to drag him out into the creak and leave him there for the wild animals.His dick was so fucking small. OMG. The tiniest I've ever seen. He popped in under 30 seconds and gulped it down. Can't imagine that was enough of a meal for the porker.Then he wanted to use the bathroom and I told him to go pee in his car. There was no way that ass was going on my toilet bowl.

10/5/2015 9:09:55 PM: Oh wow! What a session. Robert came over and was already familiar with the drill....he got naked on the porch and came in. He brought along cheese which we promptly threw out because you can never be too safe. He spent the better part of the hour very hard, serving us wine and our own cheese, as well as some great rice balls made to a recipe by Wolfgang Puck. He never got soft and by the time it was time to perform for us he was dripping. Simply oozing.Sarah was a wee bit tipsy and she decided to mix things up a little bit.She sat on a chair and told him to lie on the floor with his head pointing toward the chair and his feet away from the chair. He could get a decent glimpse of her panties from that angle. She instructed him to start stroking and get himself close to the edge.We all watched wondering what she had on her mind. After a fairly short while he said he was very close to cumming and she told him to hold back for a minute.She asked two of us to get on either side of her and lift Robert's legs up over his head while she placed her feet on his face. She told him to continue to jerk for us and beg to cum.The poor guy was so turned on it didn't take long before he said he was about to pop. And just as the first squirt came out Sarah removed her feet and all the cum squirted hard and heavy down the poor boy's throat and all over his face! He gagged a bit.Oh it was soooo hot. He was so humiliated -- especially when Sarah said, 'you didn't think I was going to get my feet dirty did you? Now leave.'

9/15/2015 4:24:04 PM: A first for us. Four boys to serve us wine and cheese and clean up in the nude. Afterward we had them all come outside to jerk off in the sun. We video taped the entire thing and uploaded a 3 minute edited video on Hamster of us watching the four boys jerking off in the backyard. That was a hot ending to a multi-boy service day. They were all able to get really hard too, making it even more fun. Afterwards, Sarah thought it would have been even more fun to have them jerk each other off. Food for thought.Search for the video yourself. Not wasting time on you dirt bags who keep asking for it.

DTR

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:42 am 

Is this legit? pretty similar to a post above

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/t ... 80020.html

Looking for a few athletic / good looking guys to staff our CFNM-themed Holiday Party! CFNM for those not in the know, stands for Clothed Female Nude Male. We are members of a social women's group in the area and host several CFNM-themed gatherings throughout the year. If you're still curious, google search the acronym for a better idea =P.

At the end of each year, my girlfriends and I throw an all-girls "Holiday" themed party about a week before Christmas. This is a girls-only type of thing and while our guy friends aren't allowed - guys serving as our waiters are! We actually host similar parties right around Valentine's Day, Spring Break, Summer, a Back-To-School themed party as well as our year-end gala which is the Holiday Party.

We're looking to hire good looking guys to "wait" our party. You will be at the beck and call of guests present and also double as "eye candy". Your duties will generally be serving snacks, cocktails, cleanup, etc. We prefer guys to be either slim/toned (runner/swimmer/surfer build) or tastefully muscular (nothing too over the top). You should be comfortable with your body image and be able to mingle with the guests/carry on a conversation without getting awkward, all the while ensuring that snacks and cocktails are distributed among the guests, as well as picking up/cleaning up as the night goes.

We do not have a preference in regards to age or race - anyone is welcome to submit interest and be considered. For reference, our oldest server was in his late 50s (although with the physical condition he was in, he could pass for early 40s) and our youngest server was 18 - in his freshman year in college. Candidates will be selected primarily based on their personality/conversational abilities (as picked up through email exchanges), and more importantly - how they look - inside and out of clothes (please note our attire for male servers at this event).

Attire : Last year's party, we had male waiters working the party while wearing jockstraps. This year, we're stepping things up a notch by deciding that the male server attire will simply be a "Santa" hat, black/red bowtie and a waistpouch (to hold cash tips) - while everything else "hangs out" - in other words, male servers will need to be comfortable working the party nude (see the CFNM theme). We expect around 100 to 120 guests at our party this year, so you should be comfortable being nude around that many ladies. No one is getting frisky at the party - but we definitely want some eye candy - and guys who are comfortable with that idea and being in the nude will be strong contenders to be hired. You WILL be handsomely compensated in exchange for working in this "exposed" state.

Our end-of-the-year Holiday Party is our most elegant CFNM-themed event each year, and as such, with the fee guests pay to attend, we are able to offer a higher hourly rate to our servers than our other events throughout the year. Pay is $50 per hour + any tips you may make while serving the guests. You are paid CASH at the end of your shift. This is a great opportunity for a side gig on the weekend - maybe you're saving up to pay for holiday gifts for your family/friends/significant other or just need some extra cash to pay some bills! If you are able to work all seven hours for the entire shift, we'll toss in an additional $50 bonus. In other words, if you can work the full shift, you will be guaranteed at least $400 CASH which includes the hourly pay and the $50 bonus. Any tips you earn during your shift is yours to keep. In addition, if you do work the full shift, you will also receive a 30-minute paid "break" in between, where you can help yourself to a catered meal.

Guests will be ladies in their mid-20s to late 50s- dress code will be eveningwear or cocktail dresses. Again, this is NOT a dating scene or networking event, you're here to serve the guests and make sure they have a great time, not flirt with them. Your primary focus will be guest service and satisfaction - not whether you can snag their digits =P.

We're aiming for Sunday evening, December 18th for the Holiday party. The party itself is about 7 hours (5pm to 12 midnight we're thinking, subject to change) - and will be held at a private residence (Address will be provided upon confirmation). If you are unable to stay the entire time, but can at least work 4 hours, we can still consider you. We will be making hiring decisions as we get closer to the party date. We are looking to hire 11 to 15 guys for this event.

If you'd like to be considered - please send a head to toe front/back nude shot - this is so we can determine whether you'd be a good fit to staff our party. Again, hired staff will simply wear a "Santa" hat but let everything else "hang out", so you should be comfortable with your body image and being nude around 100-120 clothed women who will be attending the party. Please be sure you understand the server attire (described in full detail above, before you submit interest. Server attire is not negotiable). Also include your name, age, physical stats and preferred contact method (phone # or email) as well. For your privacy, all photos submitted will be used solely to consider you for the gig and will be deleted after view. If you have worked (not just applied) for any of our events in the past, please indicate that in your submission as you will have priority consideration.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:09 pm 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

As I've posted, I've been developing a manual on how to plan a CFNM party. A few years back, I began by posting a survey on Craigslist, various Internet dating sites, and forums. The intent wasn't to target folks that are into sex parties, kinky fetishes, but instead, target a broad cross-section of the U.S. seeking input from anyone that might be interested. I posted within various sections of Craigslist including the relationships section, community events, etc. The invite was not blatantly sexual, but used the concept of a cheeky but risque type of fun party reinforcing that they were not sex parties, nor would any female nudity be allowed. I'd receive emails from those interested, and then send them a link to a professional survey account I'd purchased from Suverymonkey.com. The introduction page to the survey presented the concept of CFNM, what it was about, and, that if folks were interested in taking the survey, they'd be redirected at the end to where the survey results could be downloaded, and, be on a recipient list for upcoming events.

Once completed, surveymonkey is able to identify the signatures of computers and disallow repeating the survey. In addition, early in the survey, when someone responded to their gender as M or F, some, but not all, of the subsequent pages would be targeting responses from their gender. This was not told them early on, but just happened automatically. When recipient emails were provided, it allowed me to audit and follow up with respondents. I was pleased to find out those posting as women really were women. I had phone calls with many, and ended up meeting in person many as well. In fact, one woman I met was an attractive blonde who wanted to be the hostess of a CFNM party in San Diego, and I ended up in a relationship with her that spanned several months.

Again note - the survey results below are NOT tied to any one segment of the female population (ergo, BDSM/femdoms, swingers, etc), but instead an open, public solicitation of female interests in CFNM gatherings. One cannot, nor should not, take their responses as to how women feel about CFNM because excluded from the survey was the broader female population that simply didn't take it for whatever reason. It only includes responses from those women interested in CFNM enough to take the survey.

Suffice it to say, I did get some hate mail from repressed, bible-thumping women, and, some dating sites and Craigslist would delete the postings due to complaints. However, despite those few, there was an outpouring of interest from what I call "sexually liberated women".

The survey computer system automatically puts in bold the highest percentage responses:

ImageImageImageImageImage

After a while, I began posting in fetish forums and blogs, and I guess my name was already recognized as many forum participants knew who I was, and that I'd created CFNM. I then began to get inquiries from both men and women interested in CFNM gatherings. Interestingly, it is virtually always the same:

Common inquiries from females: "I'm interested in getting involved in starting CFNM parties in my area, can you help me?"

Common inquiries from males: "Where is a CFNM party near me?" - or - "I want to come to your CFNM party, where is it?"

The difference is that the females wanted to make it happen. The men showed selfishness and laziness in that they always wanted everyone else to do the work for them and they show up with dick in hand.

I eventually posted this on my blogs (please, no lectures on copyright infringement - it's just a silly informal add, not the cover):

I've interviewed and chatted in person with hundreds of women over the years about CFNM party activities. I usually don't bother with men as their fantasies are pretty standard, but have no basis in reality in that they've never been to a CFNM party and thus don't know what women want, and, just because it is THEIR fantasy doesn't mean it would be appropriate for CFNM parties as it is ALWAYS the females that set the agenda.

The section of the manual for CFNM party activities was based on female input as to each and every activity. As of now, Chapter 5 - Suggested CFNM Party Games and Activities is 46 pages long and growing. It is from their stories and interests that I posted the one above.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:11 pm 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

jabtome wrote:
I also highly enjoyed the stories and reading that survey. I like that over 60% of the women explicitly stated they reveled in the the unfair "we can see you but you can't see us" role reversal, and over 65% said they were looking for polite (nude) servitude from the men.

Have you ever seen or heard of anyone experiencing "post orgasm regret", where it felt good, but as soon as they came in front everyone, they regretted it?

Yes, me.

The event was the first CFNM gathering, you can read the story on the old forum replete with photos. Prior to the event, one of the women, Angela, desperately wanted to watch the men jack off. I always assumed, and wrongfully, that women weren't into the visual pleasure of that as much as men were. For her, I was clearly wrong.

At the time, she was in her upper 40s, and had a strong personalty. I wouldn't say she was into female domination, but was a woman that knew what she wanted and was unafraid to tell others. She had a younger friend, Linda, that had a very attractive figure, and they tantalized me with photos of her at the beach in a two piece. During the pre-party chatter back and forth, and, a personal meeting with her at Starbucks to discuss things, she asked "will I get to see naked men jacking off?". And I was like "Sure! You'll have a great time". She suggested a game where targets were set up and the men had to shoot their cum at the bulls-eye and the ladies would score. As she told this to me at Starbucks, I caught out of the corner of my eye some customers looking at us. I'm laughing with her because I know I'd seen such fantasies posted on forums, and the whole concept was so absurd. I was like "Yeah, right!" thinking it was all just fun talk. I NEVER thought that activity was such a big deal for her or any other women. I just assumed that fantasizing about that type of a CFNM experience was only a man's fantasy, inclusive of the act, the embarrassment, etc.

But it WAS equally as much a fantasy for her - in all the aspects of it that the men on this forum had fantasized about. I found out it was the one thing she was wanting to experience more than any other -- to demand (not ask) the naked man/men in attendance to obey her and openly masturbate to a climax while she and others watched, and all done in a CFNM scenario (ergo, "haha! we can see you but you cant's see us"!). For her, it was the confluence of the empowerment - she was clothed, men were naked, her prurient desire to view naked men, her ability to closely observe something very private and intimate men never discuss let alone show anyone, and the ability to inflict humiliation onto the man/men doing it in a manner that puts the female victoriously over the male.

The story is retold from start to finish here - it is absolutely true without any embellishment.

http://www.sensations4women.com/mStrip/index.html

The issue was that this was the first CFNM party ever, and a lot of the women and men were reluctant about it. Some of the females simply wanted to tease the men and were not expecting to see one of the naked men openly jack off. Further, no other men were doing it, I was alone.

It was one of the most complicated, intense moments of my life. On the one hand, it was the fulfillment of a fantasy that some of us dream about. The other women had to have recognized I was simply complying to the females' demands, not instigating it myself. But on the other hand, I did something that I had never done in front of anyone else - yes, I'd had girls giving me handjobs and I helped finish it of, but I had never openly masturbated from start to finish in front of an audience. Further, that audience was large, and 100% of the women were clothed while I was stark naked. I also felt some homophobic issues with some of the men, sort of like "fuck, this naked dude is jacking off in front of me, this is awkward...".

During the masturbation, I was sitting on the sand trying to turn away from the crowd, and I now know she recognized my wanting to have at least some level of being discrete, because as I came, she yelled at the top of her lungs (read the write-up link) as if to blow a horn announcing it for the world. Her raspy laughter (she smoked) sounded more like she was laughing at me than a joyfully celebrating the moment with me...I dunno... I had just started ejaculating - a lot - and so everyone's attention was turned on me at the height of my cumming and were able to see what I was doing, and, witness multiple more explosions of my sperm up into the air coming down all over me and the sand. EVERYONE saw it. Ladies had turned to see the result and stood their watching the sperm drip off my naked balls.

After I came, it was weird. I was too embarrassed to fully enjoy the post orgasm bliss we always have. Further, the woman knew this was coming for me, and relished in my humiliation as much as the fun in watching (which was why she was yelling and making fun as I came - to assure everyone there was watching the moment, even laughing *at* me). But some of the females loved it, some emailed me afterward wanting to meet me on a private one-on-one romantic tryst -- I learned that when a woman sees a man doing something so intimate it can became a huge attraction for them. Yet other females simply avoided eye contact. I was embarrassed, humiliated and yet excited all at the same time.

Recently, I was approached by a woman orchestrating a CFNM party in Texas (see reference above) and I relayed this story to her. She loved hearing it and told me that at her event, requiring the men to masturbate themselves in front of the women was a "must".

If you want, I'll cut and paste the whole exchange I had with her regarding this.

The take away here is this - all women are different. Guys that think that the same erotic enjoyment men on this forum have with CFNM, including any double-standard, embarrassment, etc, is only fantasized about by men are wrong. I've learned the reason there aren't more women into it is that they simply have never been introduced to it in the right way, which I was able to do at the first CFNM party. In fact, those women I introduced to it and have experienced it often wanted CFNM parties to be a regularly scheduled event as it meets latent unanswered desires many women have, and once is not enough.

Photos:

Here I am with Angela (left) and Linda (right) has they hold my cock and balls as though it's a trophy. It was just moments before Angela issued a demand for me to masturbate. You can barely see a woman next to her, which was Denise, who was also an exotic dancer I met on match.com. Denise's match.com profile was pretty normal, as was she...she just danced for a living, and, loved the concept of CFNM. Her roommate was also a dancer and even more beautiful, and, wanted to come, but unfortunately was going to a party in N. Cal. that weekend. The photo is taken by Amethyst, a woman that was also an officer in the navy in San Diego. I met Amethyst in one of the cam chatrooms (ICUII). She would never undress yet love to get on cams and watch men get naked and masturbate. I knew she liked the female-empowerment of CFNM, so when I started to organize the party, she was like "HELL YES!".

This was the photo of Linda Angela emailed me, with "can Linda come too, she really wants to!" Uh, fuck yeah Angela. Linda was making out with me and started to stroke me right at the moment Angela told me to masturbate, and Linda said "I'm not going to do it, you have to jack yourself off."

This is Candice, who was supposed to come, but called at the last minute backing out due to a family matter. She would go to future CFNM parties. As you can see, she's hot as Hell.

Here's a photo of some of the CFNM party participants. You can see Denise in the background (the one sitting next to Angela, Linda and me above).

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:13 pm 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

jabtome wrote:
Amazing! I was familiar with that party but not all those specifics. Yes I would love to read that exchange about the Texas CFNM party, please post it.

joystick2 wrote:
So would I! Please post your exchange with the CFNM woman from Texas.

Mobius wrote:
I completely agree !

Okay, you got it!

I had a profile on another forum with many CFNM party photos posted. A lady had clicked on the "I Love it" icon next to several, which I found alluring, thus I sent her a PM. Here were the photos she loved:
ImageImageImageImageImage

Ordinarily, I'd not post her photo; however, she is not being reserved about her events, but instead, open and is presently bringing on board interested participants. But for now, I'll call her "Ms. T".

Ms. T enjoys female domination, but, not in the vein of S&M, humiliation, etc. This means her events will not be about humiliation or impact play (ergo, ball busting, face slapping, caning), but instead, they will focus on the joy of having naked men serve and bring delight to an empowered group of clothed women. The page that announces her gatherings quote me in a number of places, and references cfnmvillage.com - mainly the The CFNM Story.

Here are some photos of this beautiful woman:
ImageImageImageImage

The following, which took place over 4 months, is edited to take out personal references and situations. Also, it is only part of our conversations as we have also been emailing back and forth outside of the PMs. I'm presenting this to you such that you can all see how these parties evolve, and that yes, there really are women that are as into CFNM parties as the men that want them. It's all about taking the initiative, which I did so long ago in organizing the first ones. If you want to attend one in your area, it's the old "build it and they will come" because you'll not likely be invited to one wherein others have had to put the work into getting them going. Guys sitting on their butts wanting to be invited to one always do just that -- sit on their butts..

Brad (first message to Ms. T 4 months ago):

Hello Ms. T,

I saw you liked a number of photos tied to CFNM. As you may have noted from my profile, I was the creator of the acronym back in the 1990s when the Internet was advancing kinks of all kinds. I love your profile, and you are tremendously sexy! ;) I also like the fact you're in [Texas], where I spent much of my life. I'd love to chat with you sometime. May I friend you?

Ms T: Hi, thank you and sure, I love all the ideas I got from your pics and wrote them down in my kink journal. I'm a fan of CFNM and hosted my first CFNM event a few weeks ago. It was a tiny get together with just my favorite play partner serving and entertaining me and three friends with a tea party theme. We all had a most excellent time and I've been asked repeatedly when I'll be hosting another event with more people. I'm seriously considering starting a CFNM group. I haven't discovered one yet, and there seems to be quite a bit of interest in it. I need to look up how to play Blind Man's Bluff. I've heard of the game, but don't recall the rules.

Cheers,
Ms. T

Brad: Cool! I'm glad you're interested in CFNM. My first CFNM experience was in Austin at Hippy Hollow. I met up with a group of coeds from UT - they remained clothed but I was nude. It was erotic - the feeling of vulnerability and inequity was exhilarating. They liked it too ;) I've been writing a manual on hosting CFNM parties. It's a long way from being complete, and I may just end up publishing it on my website http://www.cfnmvillage.com If you're interested, Chapter 5 is about suggested CFNM party games and activities. It's in PDF form, and if you want a copy, I can email it to you. If so, shoot me your email.

Ms. T: I did see that you were working on a 'man'ual, (Ha) and that would be fantastic if you would send me the chapter 5 pdf. XXXXX@xxx.com is my kink email account.

Brad: Hey there! Sorry I've been unable to respond to your email about CFNM gatherings and venues. I've been rewriting sections of the manuscript - it's quite a challenge proofing one's own work. I'm condensing it, making it clearer and less a compilation of random thoughts. So how have you been?

Ms. T: Hi there! Life is dynamic; I don't sweat it when people are living their lives before becoming enslaved to the virtual world. Thank you for your courtesy, though; I do appreciate it :). I'm looking forward to reading the next chapters, and will read the stickies, too. I should have thought to look there. If you like, I will make note of any typos I run across in the chapters and send a list to you.

Brad: I certainly appreciate any comments about typos,but more importantly, it helps to hear a woman's thoughts on things. Unfortunately, so much what I get are from men, or responses from women that in reality also have penises ;) The women that have provided me insights have really made the thoughts and recommendations far more compelling for those women interested. I saw some of your likes on my profile's photos, which i assume were activities you might enjoy. I'd be interested in here the specific other activities you'd like...aside from have your car detailed by the naked guys (that's a given!). Also, please visit my site http://www.cfnmvillage.com, as it has some great possibilities for regional-specific CFNM gatherings. we can discuss more later.

Ms. T: Is Red Rover listed among your games? I don't recall seeing it, but I skimmed over a few of the pages and just read titles of games I was already familiar with. Don't know if it would be all that fun in reality, but it might be. In case you're not familiar, there are two lines of people/ teams, with team members holding hands. There needs to be several yards of distance between the opposing teams. Team A would call out to team B, "Red Rover, Red Rover, send Brad right over!" Then you would have to run from your team to team A and try to break through team A's line (you choose where). If you can't break the line, they keep you on their team. If you do break the line, you get to go back to your team (and maybe even take someone from that team with you...it's been a thousand years since I played this game as a kid!). I do think I would enjoy seeing naked fellas running back and forth and trying to crash into my arms, though. ;P

An adaptation to the ring toss, if it hasn't been done yet (probably has, but mentioning just in case), would be to add complexity. Instead of just one guy, have several at different distances so that more points/ CFNM $ are earned depending on which pole is rung, so to speak.

Brad:Red Rover is an interesting idea - perhaps instead of holding hands you could hold..hmmmmmmm LOL!

I like the variation of the ring toss too. Rather than having just one guy, all the men could participate making it a game for everyone attending. Lots of variations - different color rings designate different guys, or, if a guy does not, well, present a large target his pole could be added points? ;)))

This brings up a topic that is often top of spirited conversations about CFNM events, and that is, whether it is desirable to have the men openly masturbating. Of course, for guys to get hard to play ring toss or other games/contests, they'd have to be continually and openly jacking themselves off. Some dommes despise that. In the CFNM forum, many of the dommes feel such displays are undesirable.

Conversely, other women (and our survey confirmed a majority) think that men self-pleasuring themselves for the females' viewing fun would be a desirable activity at CFNM gatherings with it varying from simply having the men do it when requested to actually having contests (but I know of no such contests at CFNM gatherings yet).

As a guy, I know most guys (again, survey confirms the majority) are embarrassed or intimidated by even discussing they masturbate with a woman let alone doing it openly in front of a group, thus not only proving to the ladies they do, but to demonstrate to them just how they do it. But then, that embarrassment is often the very reason a lot women like to have the men openly do it - sort of an additional mind game/power-control the clothed women have over the naked men...which when I think about it, is a perfectly appropriate reason that compliments well the underlying intent of CFNM.

I have personally been a "victim" at a CFNM party of women very forcefully telling me they wanted me to jack myself off in front of them (multiple ladies) so they could watch me. I at first said no and was resistant. But as their requests turned into stern demands, to appease them, I did. But I was nervous and self-conscious as I did...sort of like an ice bath and the thoughts in my head were that I couldn't believe I was doing it!

But their cheers and loud laughter as I came (which drew attention from every female at the party) made it clear they thoroughly enjoyed it, and despite my very much not wanting to do it, understanding that female pleasure should always supersede a man's insecurity and embarrassment at a CFNM party made me realize that how it all come down was the exactly right way it should have. The sequence of how it happened, from their original request and my initial rejection - to their forcefully demanding it (due to an earlier email promise they'd see it during the event) it and my reluctant acquiescence the full compliance - followed by their jubilation and my embarrassment - was the exact way a CFNM gathering should go, and in retrospect I'm very glad it happened that way. It went down was appropriate and demonstrated to everyone there what CFNM is all about, and seeing their joy was the sole yet best reward for me in complying, and made it a win-win success for all.

It helps me to know what women think as I continue my writings. What are your thoughts as to this type of activity? What sexy things would you want (or not want) at a CFNM gathering?

Ms. T: Oh wow! Red Rover holding onto your jiggly bits tightly enough to prevent other players from breaking the line would be a fun option for the fellas into impact play, or at least those who enjoy a significant amount of pain! I love it :lol:

Regarding the boys masturbating, thats a must as far as I'm concerned! Of course, I'm a voyeur, and I like boys, so that only goes to follow. My main play partner introduced me to a fun game called Red Light, Green Light. I tell him when to start...and when to stop touching himself, and continue doing so until I want to see him cum. The same thing can be done with a Hitachi Magic Wand, or the like.

I don't think there is a "one size fits all" formula for much of anything in life, including CFNM events, and each host should be expected to put their own spin or flair on it, while remaining true to the basic tenets of CFNM. If you {the general you, not specifically you) get mired in minutuae, you'll take all the fun right out of it, in my opinion.

What I would want or not want at a given CFNM event depends entirely on the size of the event and who all would be in attendance. Sounds like a cop-out, right? Maybe, but what I would want for an event in my casita doesn't have much in common with what I would want at an event at a big venue where some of the outdoor games would be possible.

If it's a CFnm event, I think some of the men should help the hosts of the event set up the party; how many would be determined by the size of the event and what was needed. They could get favors or rewards if/as deemed appropriate by their Mistresses.

That's all I've got for you so far...
Ciao!

Brad:Lovely! I love your way of thinking, very much mirrors mine.

SO....here is something I've truly wanted more than any other. Ready?? Naked Iron Chef. I REALLY would love to compete with other guys (naked) in the kitchen. I have certain dishes that I think would convince the ladies I have some REAL talent.

I have this garlic Szechwan pork dish that mesmerizes. I grow my own basil, and make a bruschetta that turns women into jelly in my hands. I also make a barbeque sauce I used with smoked ribs that would rival the Salt Lick. Of course, an apron is a must if I'm in front of hot flames!

Thanks for your Internet friendship and response. I enjoy reading your thoughts :)

Ms. T: Thank you for adding the apron...literally laughing out loud!! I read a comment recently about someone burning his jiggly bits because he was frying food naked. That's just silly! As long as there is an apron involved, I think that is a FABULOUS idea. It would be easy enough to get several electric hot plates, griddles, and woks that could be plugged in and set up at someone's house who had a really big kitchen island (a lot of the parties around here are done in private homes, and The Community Place kitchen isn't well equipped or laid out for that sort of thing, but could work).

I also enjoy our correspondence and online friendship Brad. Thank you for the compliments, too. I always appreciate sincere kindness.
Cheers,

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:13 pm 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

jabtome wrote:
She's creative, confident, into CFNM, and is gorgeous AF. I would love to read more such interactions when possible.

By the way, the reason I asked you about post orgasmic regret is because I've often had fantasies like what you experienced. Whenever I finish though I think "Oh my God, I'm glad that wasn't real or I'd be mortified". I've written before about my fantasies of embarrassment and love the idea of the women laughing at me while I wank, but I think that I'd get lost in the moment and regret what I did.

This is one of the best threads I've read on here and would love to hear more.

You're very insightful. You can discern clearly between fantasy and reality without having to experience that transition. What I did not expect was that women too have CFNM humiliation fantasies. That is, women really do get erotically aroused by not only having a very unfair advantage over men due to their being clothed while the men are completely naked, but to take it even further forcing a naked man to also be psychologically and emotionally naked as well by having him to something in front of them he ordinarily would never discuss let alone show others...only to then exploit that vulnerability by laughing and bringing everyone's attention to him at the moment he cums solely to relish in making him as embarrassed (humiliated?) as possible. The quandary for me was reconciling how this woman on the one hand was sexually attracted to my nudity (she kept playing with my dick telling her friend she wanted to suck it right there) yet on the other hand embarrassed me in that way after I was obedient to her demands?

This is thus the ultimate test for men into CFNM gatherings, which is, do you kowtow to such demands of the women embracing their empowerment by proving their interests supersede that of the men? Do you be the "good boy" and obey to prove to them you honor their elevated status? Or, does a guy simply go and do what's in his best interest at any time while trying to get one of the ladies in the sack?

That is the question...

You're right in that that moment was not what I ended up expecting, but was confusing as I was conflicted by the feelings of an orgasmic high through realization of that fantasy versus actual humiliation in front of so many people, which was brutal on my ego.

But still, I vote for the former, because in having a female-first doctrine always placing the feminine interests above that of the men, you'll end up drawing more women to the event and a more balanced gender ratio. The latter approach by men only results in fewer women coming, no pun intended.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:22 pm 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

For those that wonder about the "rules" and "expectations of the ladies" at REAL CFNM parties, the following were the rules just laid down by the ladies hosting the Austin CFNM party of which I mentioned. This demonstrates how the stereotypes can be completely wrong. The BDSM CFnm events posted on various websites often portray these events as to ones wherein the male nudity is not to be noticed, and the men simply serve as slaves to the egos of dominant women, "fetching" things to their beck and call, but the men do not display anything tied to sexual arousal, nor is that type of demonstration wanted.

BUT....

As you can see from this delightfully beautiful hostess, this is not true for what the first CFNM parties in Austin will be about. It is clear that at this CFNM gathering, which is 100% planned and orchestrated by the ladies, and for the ladies, the men must strip completely naked upon entering the party and cannot dress until they leave. The ladies, however, must remain fully clothed for the entire event.

What is VERY erotic about this event is what the ladies want, that is, the theme of the event. Although presented in a very female way of putting it, it is clear the ladies will expect the naked men to participate in jacking off competitions, ergo "target" and "how will you aim to please?" You will also note where the hostess indicates how the messes of each man will be kept clean (towel and antibacterial clean-ups).

Also, there are no private rooms, and all doors are to remain fully opened. In other words, if a naked fellow is expected to perform, she wants to make sure all ladies present will have the opportunity to watch - men are obligated to do whatever it is the ladies want in front of all the ladies - no privacy whatsoever.

I am hoping to hear back her report of the event, which I am sure will indicate the ladies had a wonderful, delightful time, and, set precedent how these protocols and activities are very appropriate for CFNM parties establishing how great they can be.

Theme for our first party? LAUNCH PARTY!

Think hitting targets, rockets, missiles, taking off...you get the idea. How will you aim to please? Games and activities will be based on this theme.

WHERE: Address and directions below. Read on, please.

WHEN: (see invite)

CFNM Austin

YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR KNOWING THE PARTY RULES, SO PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY:

1. All group members must be vetted by one of the group leaders or our designee in order to gain inclusion on the party email list.

2. Males in the group do not need to be submissives, but all males, regardless of role, will be expected to give deference to all females at events, also regardless of role. The Female-First Doctrine establishes that the needs, interests, desires and requirements of the women hosting and/or attending our events always supersede that of the men attending. (Female First Doctrine – read more about this in the CFNM Austin discussion sticky)

3. Any member whose behavior has to be addressed more than once will be asked to leave the event. Depending on the situation, the individual may also be permanently blocked from the group.

WHAT TO BRING:

· $15 cash for party donation

· Photo ID

· Males bring a CLEAN towel upon which to sit.

This is not to be used as a clean-up towel. If you do not bring a towel to sit on, you may rent one from the host for $1.

· Toy/ gear bag…anything you need for your play and is permitted at the venue. Don't know what to put in your bag? I've got a link for that.

· Clean-up (personal and scene) and aftercare supplies

· An open mind, common sense and good manners

COST: A $15 party donation at the door. We provide bottled water, soft drinks, ice, pretzels, a cheese tray, a veggie tray, fruit, plates, napkins, and plastic ware. If you wish to bring additional food and/or drink for yourselves or others, feel free. Snacks may be adjusted to suit the event and season themes.

WHAT: Our parties will be kinky. All the males will be nude and we will play games, the males will serve the women in various capacities depending on theme, location, etc.

· Males in attendance will be given a numbered paper bag when they check in. They are to remove all of their clothing and put the clothes in the bag and bring the bag back to the front door. They may reclaim their bag at the end of the party. Remember your number.

· Women remain fully clothed throughout the entire event.

WHO: CFNM Austin invited guests.

· You will be asked to produce an ID to show that you are a least 21 years of age and to sign a liability waiver with your legal name at each event.

· If you have receive the invitation from your hostess, you are invited.

· You may NOT bring a guest unless they have met one of the group leaders or their designee and that individual’s attendance has been approved.

· If you and/or your guest(s)'s email addresses are not on the list at the door, you will not be allowed in. Not on the list? Not admitted. No exceptions. Yeah, we’re that serious about protecting our guest’s privacy. Aren’t you lucky? ;)

NO PHOTOGRAPHY. Do NOT take any photographs unless you have the explicit permission of your hostess and everyone in the frame. Only under the rarest of circumstances would any photos be taken at a play party, and even then only under carefully controlled situations, usually in a private room.

KEEP YOUR CELL PHONE IN YOUR BAG. When you are in a play area or around anyone who is nude or underdressed, someone in a scene can't tell if you're texting or taking photos of them. If you must use your phone, go outside or somewhere away from others.

RESPECT PRIVACY: Like Vegas, what happens at this party stays at this party. Particularly, don't talk about this party, the people who were in attendance, or what went on at the party. If you see someone from the party later on in the vanilla world and you aren’t 100% certain that every person they are with is in the BDSM scene, DO NOT approach them.

WHAT TO WEAR: Please wear street clothes or cover up outside as you come and go from the party. You are welcome to change here. Additional details on this topic covered in the “WHAT” section. Never sit on the furniture naked.

PLEASE REMOVE YOUR SHOES UPON ENTERING.

PLEASE KEEP FOOD AND DRINK (EXCEPT WATER) CONFINED TO THE KITCHEN AND DOWNSTAIRS LIVING ROOM. Water is allowed anywhere, and there is usually bottled water in the refrigerator if you need to bring some to a bottom after a scene.

THE KITCHEN IS A NO-PLAY AREA.

NO CLOSED DOORS. There are no "private rooms" during parties at this venue.

SMOKE OUTSIDE ON THE BACK PORCH ONLY.

DON'T PLAY OR GO NAKED/UNDERDRESSED OUTSIDE.

NO ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES ON THE PREMISES. This includes pot, indoor or outdoor.

BE OF LEGAL DRINKING AGE IF YOU DECIDE TO DRINK. And arrange for your transportation home, especially if you will be drinking, playing hard, or doing something else that would impair your ability to drive. Drinking and playing is a bad idea; come to drink or play, not both.

CLEAN UP AFTER YOUR SCENE. There will be antibacterial wipes around for wiping up your play area after you're done. Also, there will be towels around for your use (consider placing these under yourself or your partner if a scene will be messy).

PLEASE ASK BEFORE USING ANY OF MY IMPACT TOYS OR INSERTABLES. It's always best to bring your own toy bag, but if you do want to use one of mine, please clear it with me so I can make sure it gets cleaned correctly. Feel free to use the kink furniture, but it's a good idea to ask how a specific piece works.

NO LOUD SCREAMING. If the neighbors or people on the street can hear you, it’s too loud and could cause serious problems for us all.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:14 am 
Village Vagabond

Have you kept in touch with this lovely woman and the Austin CFNM branch?

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 1:03 pm 
Village Vagabond

Brad, I'm sure I'm not the only one who is dying for updates. Do I have to get down and beg? :D

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 1:26 pm 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

jabtome wrote:
Have you kept in touch with this lovely woman and the Austin CFNM branch?

Yes, we correspond regularly. She apprises me of upcoming events, and, how the last ones went. I created for her some artwork for her next CFNM event themed "CFNM Rodeo", which she loved and is using it for the party theme:

The problems she is having are to be expected, that is, the desired agenda, activities and games. She also has a lot more guys interested than females, and is thus becoming more selective for the male RSVPs, including possibly having a rotating agenda where certain guys can come to one, but not the next.

She says she will take my advice and use the male-selection process to bring the gender ratio into balance while also directing the event more towards her liking. For instance, she's not a sadistic domme, but, does like some fun games and activities that are uncomfortable for a lot of the vanilla guys. Some of the guys won't get an erection due to their being intimidated. She therefore can't play ring toss, nor can she get the guys to openly masturbate, which for her and the other ladies is a major turn-on. But I encourage her to continue onward as she'll find that right balance with guys.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:04 pm 
Hey Brad,
I saw your post about the CFNM parties sometimes held in the Virginia, Hampton Roads area. I'm potentially interested in going to one. Do you still have a point of contact that I could reach out to? I saw the post is from 2015, so maybe not. Just thought I'd ask.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:59 am 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

runningtriumph wrote:
Hey Brad,
I saw your post about the CFNM parties sometimes held in the Virginia, Hampton Roads area. I'm potentially interested in going to one. Do you still have a point of contact that I could reach out to? I saw the post is from 2015, so maybe not. Just thought I'd ask.

Start here: https://fetlife.com/groups/12424

If that doesn't work, read our website instructions on getting CFNM parties going in your area.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:20 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

An interesting article:
https://metro.co.uk/2018/07/19/like-ins ... s-7733916/

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:48 am 
Citizen
Citizen

https://www.butlersinthebuff.com/ca/gallery/

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:53 pm 

Wow! Ms. T, the lady in the red dress is really something! I would love to be completely nude in front of her with a full erection. Then (as the hostess of a large CFNM party) she leads me into a room where there are dozens of smiling completely dressed women eagerly waiting to look at me/tease me/watch me perform.