CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:59 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Bay Area, CA ?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:11 pm 

Hello
I see the last posting was over 5 years ago for the Bay Area/Central Coast of California. Does anyone know of any events in 2020?

Thank you

Post subject: Re: Bay Area, CA ?
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:26 pm 
Village Resident
Village Resident

cowtownguy wrote:
Hello
I see the last posting was over 5 years ago for the Bay Area/Central Coast of California. Does anyone know of any events in 2020?

Thank you

I'd like to know, too. Anything in the Bay / Nor Cal?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:26 pm 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

The Bay Area has hosted more kink gatherings than any spot on earth. Events wherein CFNM was legal/acceptable/appropriate include the Exotic Erotic Ball, Masturbate-a-Thon, Dorey Alley, Folsom Street Fair and Bay-2-Breakers. It is also the only major US city wherein there is a clothing-optional beach that is part of the city (all other clothing-optional beaches are miles from the city center).
On Fetlife.com, there has been a number of CFNM party groups over the years, but haven't followed how active they are.

My advice to men that want to attend a CFNM party in the Bay area - or any area - is for them not to be lazy and selfish because they expect everyone else to do the work and all they have to do is show up and swing their dicks. Such guys are frequently disappointed because they don't contribute to making it happen, so they never experience it.

I recommend following the advice on the CFNM Village party page on how to get a party going in your area. The good news is that the bay area is a kinky place with tons of women interested. Your only challenge will be the venue, but that's not too difficult in SF. Further, if you put it all together, you'll be able to control the theme and those that come.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:05 am 
Village Drifter

Just going to throw it out there that I'm also actively looking in the Bay Area. I'm inexperienced and don't know if I can make a party happen, but who knows.