CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:59 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 9:31 am 
Village Vagabond

Well, because I had a great time the night before, I went back for a few hours before the boat was ready to take me back.

It opens at 1:00, I got there at 1:45. They have 4 lounge chairs set up to lay out on. I get up the stairs and I am greeted by a cute naked girl bartender in a tutu that informs me that there is no cell phone use or I will paddle you. I told her I will keep it in my bag and get a beer and make my way to the lounge chair to get some full body tan. Strip down and lay out a bigger towel to lay on just as the two older hot topples women from last night make there way up. They wave and say Hi and get a drink and a towel from the bartender to lay out as well and the guys just went down to their underwear.

I go back to get a refill on my water as it was hot but nice out and get a compliment on my booty from the bartender. She defiantly is an ass girl.

People come up and check out the place to see if there are naked people up there all day long. The naked bartender warns all of them about phones and does catch a few taking out their phones and tells them to hang on the straps to get a swat or leave. Most toke the swat. If they did it again, as a few did, she would pull their pants down and do it on their bare ass.

Way different during the day and I do not know if she works all the time or just the day shift.

I wanted to get a pick with the clothed girl that I helped bring drinks to her "prude friends" as she came back up with one of her hotter friends and asked about my night and was happy to see me again. But my guess is that if I asked the bartender nicely to have her take a pic, that she would have said yes If i get to paddle you once and with a long boat ride back soon, I did not want a read ass.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2023 11:16 pm 
Village Resident
Village Resident

Only time for a quick post but...

Garden of Eden is one of the best cfnm experiences ever.

Open air bar on top of the Bull and Whistle. Only the top level is clothing optional. No phones or cameras (security are very strict). Cash bar on the top level. 2-for-1 drinks during happy hour (7pm-9pm) on the second level. Need to get dressed and go downstairs to use the bathroom.

I went on three nights in a row (Friday-Saturday-Sunday) from about 8pm until closing (1-2am). Friday and Saturday were definitely busier and more clothed. Sunday night seemed like more of the 'regulars' and more nudity.

At the busiest time of the night there were maybe 80-100 people. The dance floor was pretty crowded. Mix of lots of music types rock, hip-hop/rnb, edm.

At leas 50% female. Most women clothed, a few topless, very occasionally a fully naked woman. A fair few bachelorette parties and larger groups of just young women. A few older people, but lots of women aged 21-25. Of the men, maybe half were naked, and most of the naked people were older. A few swingers/scene but mostly tourists there for the novelty.

The reason I rated it so highly was the combination of alcohol and dancing. Drunken girls are much more disinhibited and flirty than you'd find on a nude beach. Plus they're almost all on holiday, often bachelorette parties or 21st birthdays or other 'girls' weekend in the keys'. Lots of fully clothed girls from red states who were "shocked" by the nudity but not so shocked that they left, or too shocked to come back the next night.

Girls like to dance. If you're in shape and like to dance you'll constantly have young clothed women who want to dance very close to you. If you stand on the side you'll probably be ignored and all alone. But out in the middle of the floor lots of naked and clothed people pressed together.

I made some friends, danced with everyone, had a great time. I was only in Key West for 3 nights, but if I'd been there for 10 I probably would have gone to Garden of Eden 10x in a row.

As always, your mileage may vary.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:31 am 
Legendary Contributor
Legendary Contributor

Sounds fabulous Tyson.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2023 10:25 am 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

Tyson wrote:
Only time for a quick post but...

Garden of Eden is one of the best cfnm experiences ever.

Open air bar on top of the Bull and Whistle. Only the top level is clothing optional. No phones or cameras (security are very strict). Cash bar on the top level. 2-for-1 drinks during happy hour (7pm-9pm) on the second level. Need to get dressed and go downstairs to use the bathroom.

I went on three nights in a row (Friday-Saturday-Sunday) from about 8pm until closing (1-2am). Friday and Saturday were definitely busier and more clothed. Sunday night seemed like more of the 'regulars' and more nudity.

At the busiest time of the night there were maybe 80-100 people. The dance floor was pretty crowded. Mix of lots of music types rock, hip-hop/rnb, edm.

At leas 50% female. Most women clothed, a few topless, very occasionally a fully naked woman. A fair few bachelorette parties and larger groups of just young women. A few older people, but lots of women aged 21-25. Of the men, maybe half were naked, and most of the naked people were older. A few swingers/scene but mostly tourists there for the novelty.

The reason I rated it so highly was the combination of alcohol and dancing. Drunken girls are much more disinhibited and flirty than you'd find on a nude beach. Plus they're almost all on holiday, often bachelorette parties or 21st birthdays or other 'girls' weekend in the keys'. Lots of fully clothed girls from red states who were "shocked" by the nudity but not so shocked that they left, or too shocked to come back the next night.

Girls like to dance. If you're in shape and like to dance you'll constantly have young clothed women who want to dance very close to you. If you stand on the side you'll probably be ignored and all alone. But out in the middle of the floor lots of naked and clothed people pressed together.

I made some friends, danced with everyone, had a great time. I was only in Key West for 3 nights, but if I'd been there for 10 I probably would have gone to Garden of Eden 10x in a row.

As always, your mileage may vary.

As you say, this sounds like the best CFNM spot on earth.

It's name "Garden of Eden" sounds appropriate for those of us into CFNM...both female and male. Like most of us, the preponderance of my CFNM experiences have been on clothing-optional beaches. There, it is generally understood to give females (clothed or not) their space, that "nude is not lewd", and to generally avoid gawking.

But a bar that allows if not encourages people to be totally naked sends a message that is far more erotic than the message "social nudists" try and impart about nude beaches. There's no pretense about feeling nature, the wind and surf on bare skin, and unlike clothing-optional beaches, it intentionally creates an environment where a naked man can approach and talk to a clothed female, and interact with her on the dance floor.

For me, the level of CFNM eroticism I experience when naked and in full view of a female I don't know is significantly enhanced when you can meet her and have a warm friendly conversation, all the while you penis, balls and naked butt are in full view to her. Add alcohol and the opportunity to dance with her, I'm not sure my cock would be able to conceal the erotic impact of the experience.

I'm sure it's happened before...I wonder if a naked guy sports a full erections, is there an issue with management or the patrons?

When you have more time, I'd love to hear details about your experience there.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 3:24 pm 
Village Resident
Village Resident

Brad wrote:
For me, the level of CFNM eroticism I experience when naked and in full view of a female I don't know is significantly enhanced when you can meet her and have a warm friendly conversation, all the while you penis, balls and naked butt are in full view to her. Add alcohol and the opportunity to dance with her, I'm not sure my cock would be able to conceal the erotic impact of the experience.

I'm sure it's happened before...I wonder if a naked guy sports a full erections, is there an issue with management or the patrons?

There were a few erections, including brazenly in front of security, and nothing happened. From what I was told, erections are tolerated, but no touching (yourself or anyone else) below the waist or you'll be kicked out in a hurry (fluffers beware). I saw one couple getting told off for getting a bit too friendly (dry humping with a full erection) but even they weren't kicked out, just told to cool it a bit.

Security is tight but only on certain things. They were red hot on phones - if anyone even took theirs out of their pocket for a moment the would be asked to put it away, and if they did it again or looked like they might be filming they were kicked out. I saw one guy asked to leave for being too intoxicated, and another for grabbing a girl who didn't want to be touched. Anything consensual and they were a lot more relaxed. If a guy tries to rub himself up against a girl he might get told off by security - if a girl rubs herself up against a naked guy, it's called dancing.

Has anyone else been there? Did I just strike it lucky or is this how things normally are? (Trying to work out if I need to manufacture an excuse to go back to Key West.)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:45 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Tyson wrote:
If a guy tries to rub himself up against a girl he might get told off by security - if a girl rubs herself up against a naked guy, it's called dancing.

Yeah, I've heard it said that if a man talks dirty to a woman, it's sexual harrasment; but if a woman talks dirty to a man it's $6.95 a minute.

When I post in normal colored text I am posting as a member and will debate any points I make as an equal.
When I use green text I'm moderating. If you wish to debate this, use PM. I recommend you do not challenge my green text in open forum