CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:16 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Abbey House Gardens (UK)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:43 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

For those living in (or visiting during the Summer months) the south-west of England...

...Abbey House boasts a spectacular (according to their website) 5 acre English garden, which is open to the public, and is home to local 'celebrities' Ian & Barbara Pollard (AKA "The Naked Gardeners"). Every Year, during the months of late May until early September, the couple host 'Clothing optional' days, which again, are open to the public. I dare say that there will be CFNM experiences abound, but I cannot speak to the male to female ratio, nor to the demographics of any females that may attend.

Below is a link to their page, with days and times for their 2015' events, which is usually updated in the 1st week of April. (Note: I have made the link unclickable, as to not flood their site with traffic that will be linked back to the Village - Simply copy and paste, then swap the 2 X's in hxxp, for 2TT's, and you will be good to go)

hxxp://www.abbeyhousegardens.co.uk (click 'Events' then 'Clothing Optional')

Now, obviously this is a non-sexual event, designed for those that enjoy themselves a pleasant mixture of horticulture and outdoor naturism - So if you are looking for something a little more 'full on', then maybe this one is not for you.

This has been on my to-do list for a few years now, and just as before, I am hoping this will be my year.

Travess

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:54 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

'We will be hosting clothes optional days on the following dates:

Sunday 22nd May 2016

Friday 17th June 2016

Sunday 17th July 2016

Friday 5th August 2016

Sunday 4th September 2016'

These days have previously only taken place on a Sunday, which has never really been an easy day for me to attend, but with this year's addition of the Friday, attending is now a definite possibility...

Travess

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 1:43 am 

I have been to Abbey House Gardens a few times with my wife. It is certainly a beautiful English garden where it is a pleasure to be naked. It is attended mainly by genuine naturists, so don't go expecting something sexual to happen. I guess there are more men than women and some of the women stay dressed. And there's always the British weather to contend with. Men don't mind if the weather is on the cool side, but women do.

The owners Ian and Barbara Pollard were divorced and Ian has had major health problems, and sadly nhe has recently died.

There are clothes optional days during 2019:-
Dates for Abbey House Gardens: 28 April, 26 May, 30 June, 28 July, 25 August, 22 September.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:07 am 
Citizen
Citizen

phil276 wrote:
There are clothes optional days during 2019:-
Dates for Abbey House Gardens: 28 April, 26 May, 30 June, 28 July, 25 August, 22 September.

Just discovered that they will be running their 1st post lockdown clothing optional day this coming Sunday (6th June) which, weather permitting, will definitely be worth the 60 minute drive for me.

Travess