CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:37 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Rio's Spa, London
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:30 am 
Village Legend
Village Legend

Rios is a great place for CFNM as well NFNM. It's a clothing optional spa with 3 steam rooms, 2 saunas, 3 Jacuzzi, cold plunge and small pool. It also has a small BYO bar that does snacks, TV lounge, garden and "rest and relaxation" rooms. In addition they offer massage.

Post subject: Re: Rio's Spa, London
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:40 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

Do you have any experiences of the place you'd be willing to talk about? :)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:21 pm 
Village Legend
Village Legend

dinglerdangler wrote:
Do you have any experiences of the place you'd be willing to talk about? :)

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=932&hilit=Rios

The above is some of my previous entries about Spas I use. I know some people go there for sex in the "rest areas" but I go to relax, I really do. I just like the nudity and when at Rios there is usually great CFNM scenarios to be had.

DTR

Post subject: "FIRE" Rio's Spa, London
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:12 pm 
Village Legend
Village Legend

NEARLY........

Was planning another trip to Rio's, not been since September, and on a whim just went to see what was happening on a naturist site I use. ARGHH... Rio's has had a fire. Some twat spilt oil onto a sauna heater and caused a massive fire which destroyed a big chunk of the Spa. They initially said they would re-open on the 1st of Dec now it's the 8th but who knows? Perhaps no pre-xmas CFNM for me?

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/k ... 93576.html

The above is a link to the local paper who reported on it.

DTR

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 5:16 am 

Just to confirm, Rio's is back in business, I go there a couple of times a year.

The male/female ratio is about 80/20, with most women wearing swimming costumes. Monday to Wednesday evenings it is strictly nudist, with towels being the norm. The female bar staff all work topless.

I tend to go during the day on weekdays, where it is mostly a regular spa. On weekends there is more swinger action in the private areas. I ended up having sex there once, which was unexpected and not looked for at the time. A large number of other males going there seem to be desperately pursuing it at times, which is why the female ratio is not higher I suppose.

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 4:13 am 
Village Legend
Village Legend

NxdxGxmxr wrote:
Just to confirm, Rio's is back in business, I go there a couple of times a year.

Yes. Same old, same old at Rio's. There is another thread on the site about Rio's too.
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3023&p=31760&hilit=rios#p31760

DTR

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:21 pm 

I am hoping to go to London in the middle of December and would love to visit Rio's. I have not been since the late 1990's and would be interested to see if it is as good as I remember.

My first visit was around 1993 and it proved to be a great cfnm experience, even if I did not know what that was at the time!

I had seen it advertised and featured in H & E magazine but it took a lot of effort to pluck up the courage to go in, as I was a single male and something the naturist community has always seemed to look down on.

It proved to be a good decision, as there was a lovely young East European lady on the front desk. She was wearing a large towel and offered to show me around. I did not have the courage to strip off straight away but just wore the small towel she gave me. My first surprise was when she greeted me outside the changing rooms and had stripped down to bikini briefs. In fact, all the staff I saw were female and topless.

There were not many people in but there was a good mix of male and females, with most of the men nude and the women topless or in bikinis.

After a quick tour, I thanked the lady and headed for the shower, which had no screens. As I left my towel by the entrance, I was startled when I turned around and found she had followed me in. I was slim at the time but not overly endowed but she made no attempt to hide the fact she was checking me out and enjoying what she saw. I did have to make a sharp exit when I started to get a little over stimulated by her attention.

The next few hours were spent going between the jacuzzi, the sauna, an area with deck chairs and the bar, where they served non-alcoholic healthy drinks. That was fun as I would put my towel on the stool and sit naked whilst chatting with the ladies who provided the drinks.

At the furthest end was a small pool and I spent a bit of time in there. I rarely had the chance to swim so enjoyed this part. I was mainly on my own but at one point two Irish girls, probably in their late teen's, decided to go in. They both wore modest one piece swim suits and stayed in the shallow end, one seemingly showing the other one the basics of swimming.

However, it was clear they were also checking me out in the deep end, which was not really all that far away. A couple of times, I clambered out to have a rest and they would look towards me. I obliged by pretending not to notice them and positioning myself so they could see everything if they wanted to.

As it came time for me to leave, I noticed I had left my towel at their end. It seemed to be no coincidence that they were sat there and had put their towels in the same area. As I walked through the water, they positioned themselves either side of the stairs out of the pool and smiled at me, as if issuing a challenge. All I could do was smile back and feel a mix of humiliation and excitement as I walked forwards, emerging from the water slowly to give them a great view of my full frontal nudity. Better still, as I walked up the steps, I realised they both had a perfect waist high view of me as I passed them and they both stared intently.

Once again, I was in a race against time as their attention caused me to rise to the occasion, as it were! I turned back to them to give them another show as I asked which was my towel. I then made a point of bending down inelegantly to retrieve it and, resisting the desperate urge to cover up, gave them one last close up and left to the sound of them both giggling wildly.

I have no doubt I would not elicit the same reaction now but I certainly look forward to trying!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:16 am 
Village Legend
Village Legend

UKShyGuy wrote:
I am hoping to go to London in the middle of December and would love to visit Rio's. I have not been since the late 1990's and would be interested to see if it is as good as I remember.

Let us all know how you got on. I've not been in a while but Nov/Dec/Jan/Feb on a Friday or Saturday (day time) are usually best for CFNM as mandatory nudity is not to 6pm. I find 3pm to 8pm always does me well. Best of both. Nice CFNM but also get to see the naked ladies too.

I expect it's similar to when you went 20 years ago but demographics likely skewed somewhat.

DTR