CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:42 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: BN Alton Towers - UK
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:22 am 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

Has anyone has ever been to this enclosed water park in the UK during the week it is clothing-optional? What's neat is that during that week, full nudity is allowed anywhere, anytime (no suit case needed - just your wallet and shaving kit!).

https://www.bnevents.co.uk/alton-towers

My experience at these types of settings is that although there is female nudity, many women don't go nude, but most men do.

Post subject: Re: BN Alton Towers - UK
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:33 pm 
Village Legend
Village Legend

This is a BN event. BN is British Naturism and it's a membership requirement to attend their events. I am on some of the UK based naturism forums and people speak of BN in 'hushed tones'.
BN seems to be very much a 'no sex here' type organisation and they have the contractual right (which I hear they exercise often) to cancel a membership if they feel you overstep lines.
Obviously there is no CFNM at these other than with staff on site. It's promoted as a family event but they do have evening '18+ events'. They try to avoid use of the word 'adult' as they feel that adds a 'sexual connotation'.

In terms of having been it's a no. But they always sell out on this event. So the above is what I hear about. BN are a pretty good and well funded group who have often given legal assistance to those they feel have been wrongly arrested and charged with a crime for simply being naked.

DTR