CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:40 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:37 am 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

This is a general topic thread for information, logistics and reviews of the various gay pride parades, marches and festivals.

For the uninitiated heterosexual, gay pride events seem like the last place one could have a gratifying CFNM experience. Au contraire my perverted neophyte! These events are not just attended by the LGTB community, but are now seeing a cross-section of the population coming to show support for their cause. And this includes group of heterosexual females who will giggle and delight in seeing the naked boys wiggle and waggle their willies. But although there are numerous pride parades around the world, you should always check to make sure that public nudity is customary at a given event such that you won't end up sitting in a jail cell with a nice lady with a lot of makeup by the name of Dante.

Here are some of the better known gay pride events wherein public nudity is customary. Please post comments if you have personally attended or have details about any:

San Francisco Gay Pride Celebration

Toronto Gay Pride Parade

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:25 pm 
Village Vagabond

SF pride was even more fun than B2B in my opinion. A ton of straight girls attend this event, and nudity is legal with no questions (unlike B2B now). Sure there are gay guys, but there is still a lot of cfnm to be had, so that shouldn't discourage anyone from going. Another great thing is that event lasts 2 days!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:59 pm 
Legendary Contributor
Legendary Contributor

I thought I would re share this video so people can see what goes on at the Toronto pride. It may be a gay event but there is lots of cfnm.
The video shows a bunch of probably mostly gay nudists freely mingling with the crowd probably just before the event. There seems to be lots of interaction and smiling females and they are totally excepted.
The main part starts around the 20 sec mark
https://vimeo.com/120226418
Here is another by the same uploader not as long but I don't think it has bee posted before.
https://vimeo.com/132183719

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:11 pm 
Village Vagabond

I think vancouver canada has a pride event too? Any of you guys have any idea if nudity cfnm stuff is accepted there?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:33 am 
Legendary Contributor
Legendary Contributor

anonameguy123 wrote:
I think vancouver canada has a pride event too? Any of you guys have any idea if nudity cfnm stuff is accepted there?

I've never been to Vancouver Pride, but I do know that while a small amount of nudity occurred in the past, it is now a controversial thing and there is no guarantee that nudity will be allowed in future events.

Here is an article from 2013:
http://www.dailyxtra.com/vancouver/news ... ride-66046

I don't know if nudity took place in 2014 or 2015, but right now the tradition of nudity at this event does not seem to be fully established (or have full support among Pride organizers).

The two Pride events that allow nudity with no problem are Toronto Pride and San Francisco Pride. I have been to San Francisco Pride and it is a great event for CFNM as many heterosexual girls come out for the festivities, and, interestingly enough, Lesbian chicks can be very voyeuristic when checking out dick.

Some of the Pride events that take place in Europe may allow nudity as well, but I don't know enough about that. We could use some reports on European Pride events.

With the exception of San Francisco, I don't know of another Pride event in the U.S. that allows full frontal male nudity. I don't think there are any!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:25 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Not completely OT, but close.

It's been announced that Canada's PM Trudeau will march in the Pride event in Toronto this year (as PM--he's participated before). I'm hoping he'll march with the TNT contingent. What woman wouldn't want a bit of this? https://nationalpostcom.files.wordpress.com/2015/08/clxmfteuaaalpi7.png?w=620

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/10/20/19/2D98B75100000578-3280490-image-a-1_1445365196073.jpg

He even strips for charity
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xa_xAZcAdWk

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:12 am 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

aussieb wrote:
I thought I would re share this video so people can see what goes on at the Toronto pride. It may be a gay event but there is lots of cfnm.
The video shows a bunch of probably mostly gay nudists freely mingling with the crowd probably just before the event. There seems to be lots of interaction and smiling females and they are totally excepted.
The main part starts around the 20 sec mark
https://vimeo.com/120226418
Here is another by the same uploader not as long but I don't think it has bee posted before.
https://vimeo.com/132183719

This post is the reason I created these specialized threads for conveying information to our members. In the first video, it is clear that the parade marchers are gay men. However, the crowd is clearly a 50-50 ration of females there to watch. I can't think of anything more "CFNM" than that video...it's almost as though one could call it "Toronto CFNM Parade". It's a great video in that it 1) gives our members a chance to see the reality of what actually takes place, and 2) any notion that these gay pride parades attendees are exclusively gay men is completely unfounded. One day I hope to attend one of these and experience it first hand. Thanks for posting. ;)

scooter wrote:
Not completely OT, but close.

It's been announced that Canada's PM Trudeau will march in the Pride event in Toronto this year (as PM--he's participated before). I'm hoping he'll march with the TNT contingent. What woman wouldn't want a bit of this? https://nationalpostcom.files.wordpress.com/2015/08/clxmfteuaaalpi7.png?w=620

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/10/20/19/2D98B75100000578-3280490-image-a-1_1445365196073.jpg

He even strips for charity
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xa_xAZcAdWk

The only thing stopping me from moving to Canada is the weather. Compared to the U.S., the people are more intelligent, more rationale, more tolerant. Where else could you witness a PM/President marching in *any* parade for a cause? In the U.S., the president would be encased in bullet-proof glass and surrounded by any army of secret service. If Trump is elected, that security will have to be beefed up - I can think of a lot of groups that would love to see him marching in a parade - through the lens of a rifle scope.

Okay, enuff of my pontificating.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:53 am 
Village Vagabond

Thanks cfnmdude. Well it sounds from that article that the police dont care about the nudity, and that seems to be the most important thing, just that the parade organizers cant encourage it in the actual parade. Sounds like being naked in the crowd would be fine. Good to know about Toronto, but Vancouver is a lot closer to me.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:47 pm 
Legendary Contributor
Legendary Contributor

anonameguy123 wrote:
Thanks cfnmdude. Well it sounds from that article that the police dont care about the nudity, and that seems to be the most important thing, just that the parade organizers cant encourage it in the actual parade. Sounds like being naked in the crowd would be fine. Good to know about Toronto, but Vancouver is a lot closer to me.

That's possible. There is also a good chance that the police would tell you to cover up (if nudity is not acceptable) before taking action. This is one of those events that I would go to, if I lived close enough. I would feel out the vibe of the event and then take it from there. Since I live far away from Vancouver, I would not attend this event without more certainty regarding the acceptance of nudity.

Another event to look into is Seattle Pride; they might allow male frontal nudity. They allow nudity at that Fremont Solstice Parade.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:27 pm 
Village Resident
Village Resident

Some videos of nudists from Madrid Pride

https://vimeo.com/347192233
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLUfiGJQhQY

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2020 8:01 am 
Legendary Contributor
Legendary Contributor

Thanks, Tyson. I've been keeping my eye on Madrid Pride too. It looks like a great event. There are videos on YouTube where you see naked male marchers with clothed women standing only a few feet away watching the swinging dicks. In some of the videos, the women jump into the parade and get their pics taken with a naked guy.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:02 am 
Legendary Contributor
Legendary Contributor

I wanted to update this thread with what we know. Please contribute your own insights or let me know if I have something wrong.

Pride Events where full frontal nudity is fully established and tolerated:
1. San Francisco Pride
2. Toronto Pride
3. Berlin Pride
4. Madrid Pride

Pride Events where full frontal nudity has occurred in the past but I don't know how consistent that nudity is from year to year (we ultimately need more information):
1. Amsterdam Pride
2. Barcelona Pride
3. Vancouver Pride

Huge Pride events where full frontal nudity does not take place (alas):
1. New York Pride
2. Montreal Pride
3. London Pride
4. Paris Pride
5. LA Pride

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:56 am 
Legendary Contributor
Legendary Contributor

cfnmdude wrote:
I wanted to update this thread with what we know. Please contribute your own insights or let me know if I have something wrong.

1. San Francisco Pride
2. Toronto Pride
3. Berlin Pride
4. Madrid Pride

Pride Events where full frontal nudity has occurred in the past but I don't know how consistent that nudity is from year to year (we ultimately need more information):
1. Amsterdam Pride
2. Barcelona Pride
3. Vancouver Pride

1. New York Pride
2. Montreal Pride
3. London Pride
4. Paris Pride
5. LA Pride

Seattle pride I have seen some nudity. Also every year at the Seattle fountain. Not sure if is during or after the parade.
There is quite a bit on flickr and youtube
Here is an example but there are lots more
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GY97TK1tcs

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:04 am 
Legendary Contributor
Legendary Contributor

aussieb wrote:
cfnmdude wrote:

1. San Francisco Pride
2. Toronto Pride
3. Berlin Pride
4. Madrid Pride

1. Amsterdam Pride
2. Barcelona Pride
3. Vancouver Pride

1. New York Pride
2. Montreal Pride
3. London Pride
4. Paris Pride
5. LA Pride

Seattle pride I have seen some nudity. Also every year at the Seattle fountain. Not sure if is during or after the parade.
There is quite a bit on flickr and youtube
Here is an example but there are lots more
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GY97TK1tcs

I reviewed some video of the 2019 Seattle Pride Parade and couldn't find evidence of nudity in the parade. As such, I'll put Seattle into the second category--some evidence of full frontal nudity but the extent is not fully known or consistent from year to year.

Pride Events where full frontal nudity is fully established and tolerated in the parade and post-parade celebration:
1. San Francisco Pride
2. Toronto Pride
3. Berlin Pride
4. Madrid Pride

Pride Events where full frontal nudity has occurred in the past but I don't know how consistent that nudity is from year to year. In some cases, nudity might occur exclusively in the parade but not after it. In other cases, nudity might occur in a post-parade celebration but not during the parade itself. We ultimately need more information on these events:
1. Amsterdam Pride
2. Barcelona Pride
3. Vancouver Pride
4. Seattle Pride

1. New York Pride
2. Montreal Pride
3. London Pride
4. Paris Pride
5. LA Pride

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:56 pm 
Village Resident
Village Resident

It looks like Madrid held a pride parade earlier this month after all. The Orgullo Nudista group was there again albeit in reduced numbers (looks like 7 nudists). Understandably the crowd in general looks much smaller than in previous years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2nqJL_oH5g

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2023 10:52 pm 
Village Resident
Village Resident

Does anyone know whether Toronto Pride is still nude friendly? There used to be a nude group in the parade organised by TNT (Totally Naked Toronto) Men, but their social media seems to have gone quiet over the past few years. Are they still active and organising a naked contingent? Does anyone have contact details? Thanks

Tyson

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2023 5:09 pm 
Village Resident
Village Resident

Tyson wrote:
Does anyone know whether Toronto Pride is still nude friendly? There used to be a nude group in the parade organised by TNT (Totally Naked Toronto) Men, but their social media seems to have gone quiet over the past few years. Are they still active and organising a naked contingent? Does anyone have contact details? Thanks

Tyson

I can confirm nudity is still acceptable at Toronto Pride, so long as it is confined to within the church street barricaded area. I didn’t see TNT Men (they used to have an organised presence during the main Sunday parade on Yonge St) but FCN (federation of Canadian naturists) had a booth for all three days on Church Street, and a handful of other nudists in the packed crowd each day including right in front of the cops. Maybe just subjective, but during the daytime they looked a bit awkward and out of place, but in the evenings as alcohol content rose I saw some posing for lots of photos with young drunk females.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2023 7:37 pm 
Legendary Contributor
Legendary Contributor

Tyson wrote:
Tyson wrote:

Tyson

I can confirm nudity is still acceptable at Toronto Pride, so long as it is confined to within the church street barricaded area. I didn’t see TNT Men (they used to have an organised presence during the main Sunday parade on Yonge St) but FCN (federation of Canadian naturists) had a booth for all three days on Church Street, and a handful of other nudists in the packed crowd each day including right in front of the cops. Maybe just subjective, but during the daytime they looked a bit awkward and out of place, but in the evenings as alcohol content rose I saw some posing for lots of photos with young drunk females.

Hi Tyson thanks for the report. Were u able to get any pictures? Or video.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:54 pm 
Legendary Contributor
Legendary Contributor

Tyson wrote:
Tyson wrote:

Tyson

Here is the booth that Tyson spoke of
https://youtu.be/MM5j95cXmpU?t=4553
comes in around 1.15.53
Not a bad job standing there handing out brochures.