CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:56 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:19 pm 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

Any information about the annual Burning Man event in Northern Nevada. Directions, logistics, climate, reviews, ratings, warnings, discussions and experiences intended to provide potential travelers with information as to what can be expected and when they should go.

History:

Burning Man is an annual gathering that takes place at Black Rock City—a temporary community erected in the Black Rock Desert in northern Nevada, about 300 miles north of Reno . The event is described as an experiment in community and art, influenced by 10 main principles, including "radical" inclusion, self-reliance and self-expression, as well as community cooperation, gifting and decommodification, and leaving no trace. First held in 1986 on Baker Beach in San Francisco as a small function organized by Larry Harvey and a group of friends, it has since been held annually, spanning from the last Sunday in August to the first Monday in September (the U.S. Labor Day).

Brad's Review: The crowd is younger, averaging in the 20s, although attendees there can range from children to the elderly. Complete full nudity is allowable anywhere at anytime, and to get the point across, the folks at the front gate taking tickets sometimes include a completely naked man, which I believe is a way of announcing to those entering that nudity is not only tolerated, but part of the culture. My personal experience is that although one might see full nudity every day and at any place, it is not as common as websites tend to lead people to believe. Doing a quick head count while I was there, probably 5% of the women would go topless, and about 1/10th of 1% of all the women could be seen completely naked. For the men, less than 1% would be routinely walking about naked, and although far and few in between, there were by far a lot more naked men than women.

Of course, this changes during the "Critical Tits Parade", wherein many of the females ride their bicycles topless and some even nude. The men eventually orchestrated their won "Critical Dicks Parade".

Conclusion: For the guy that wants to experience full CFNM surrounded by many clothed, young and often attractive females, this is a great opportunity. Because full nudity in front of others is "officially" one of the recognized experiences one can have, you will not be judged or insulted for it, and because you'll stand out, you will probably get approached at some time by females wanting you to participate in some kind of artsy activity or gathering. If some of the young ladies like what they see, they may say "right on" or "cool" when they see you nude walking down the road, but I never heard anyone say anything critical about it.

My advice is that given the popularity of this event, and, the limited tickets, it is now more important than ever to a) decide early if you are going, and if so b) get your tickets early because in recent years, they had to adopt a lottery when tickets became scarce. If you are going to experience CFNM, I found that it can be quite exhilarating to get naked and walk the roads between encampments naked meeting everyone you can.

References:

Burning Man Official Site
Wikipedia: Burning Man

CFNM Images:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Critical Dicks Parade - (annual scheduled march of naked men swinging their dicks):

ImageImageImageImage