CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:37 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2020 8:01 am 
Legendary Contributor
Legendary Contributor

Thanks, Tyson. I've been keeping my eye on Madrid Pride too. It looks like a great event. There are videos on YouTube where you see naked male marchers with clothed women standing only a few feet away watching the swinging dicks. In some of the videos, the women jump into the parade and get their pics taken with a naked guy.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:02 am 
Legendary Contributor
Legendary Contributor

I wanted to update this thread with what we know. Please contribute your own insights or let me know if I have something wrong.

Pride Events where full frontal nudity is fully established and tolerated:
1. San Francisco Pride
2. Toronto Pride
3. Berlin Pride
4. Madrid Pride

Pride Events where full frontal nudity has occurred in the past but I don't know how consistent that nudity is from year to year (we ultimately need more information):
1. Amsterdam Pride
2. Barcelona Pride
3. Vancouver Pride

Huge Pride events where full frontal nudity does not take place (alas):
1. New York Pride
2. Montreal Pride
3. London Pride
4. Paris Pride
5. LA Pride

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:56 am 
Legendary Contributor
Legendary Contributor

cfnmdude wrote:
I wanted to update this thread with what we know. Please contribute your own insights or let me know if I have something wrong.

1. San Francisco Pride
2. Toronto Pride
3. Berlin Pride
4. Madrid Pride

Pride Events where full frontal nudity has occurred in the past but I don't know how consistent that nudity is from year to year (we ultimately need more information):
1. Amsterdam Pride
2. Barcelona Pride
3. Vancouver Pride

1. New York Pride
2. Montreal Pride
3. London Pride
4. Paris Pride
5. LA Pride

Seattle pride I have seen some nudity. Also every year at the Seattle fountain. Not sure if is during or after the parade.
There is quite a bit on flickr and youtube
Here is an example but there are lots more
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GY97TK1tcs

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:04 am 
Legendary Contributor
Legendary Contributor

aussieb wrote:
cfnmdude wrote:

1. San Francisco Pride
2. Toronto Pride
3. Berlin Pride
4. Madrid Pride

1. Amsterdam Pride
2. Barcelona Pride
3. Vancouver Pride

1. New York Pride
2. Montreal Pride
3. London Pride
4. Paris Pride
5. LA Pride

Seattle pride I have seen some nudity. Also every year at the Seattle fountain. Not sure if is during or after the parade.
There is quite a bit on flickr and youtube
Here is an example but there are lots more
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GY97TK1tcs

I reviewed some video of the 2019 Seattle Pride Parade and couldn't find evidence of nudity in the parade. As such, I'll put Seattle into the second category--some evidence of full frontal nudity but the extent is not fully known or consistent from year to year.

Pride Events where full frontal nudity is fully established and tolerated in the parade and post-parade celebration:
1. San Francisco Pride
2. Toronto Pride
3. Berlin Pride
4. Madrid Pride

Pride Events where full frontal nudity has occurred in the past but I don't know how consistent that nudity is from year to year. In some cases, nudity might occur exclusively in the parade but not after it. In other cases, nudity might occur in a post-parade celebration but not during the parade itself. We ultimately need more information on these events:
1. Amsterdam Pride
2. Barcelona Pride
3. Vancouver Pride
4. Seattle Pride

1. New York Pride
2. Montreal Pride
3. London Pride
4. Paris Pride
5. LA Pride

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:56 pm 
Village Resident
Village Resident

It looks like Madrid held a pride parade earlier this month after all. The Orgullo Nudista group was there again albeit in reduced numbers (looks like 7 nudists). Understandably the crowd in general looks much smaller than in previous years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2nqJL_oH5g

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2023 10:52 pm 
Village Resident
Village Resident

Does anyone know whether Toronto Pride is still nude friendly? There used to be a nude group in the parade organised by TNT (Totally Naked Toronto) Men, but their social media seems to have gone quiet over the past few years. Are they still active and organising a naked contingent? Does anyone have contact details? Thanks

Tyson

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2023 5:09 pm 
Village Resident
Village Resident

Tyson wrote:
Does anyone know whether Toronto Pride is still nude friendly? There used to be a nude group in the parade organised by TNT (Totally Naked Toronto) Men, but their social media seems to have gone quiet over the past few years. Are they still active and organising a naked contingent? Does anyone have contact details? Thanks

Tyson

I can confirm nudity is still acceptable at Toronto Pride, so long as it is confined to within the church street barricaded area. I didn’t see TNT Men (they used to have an organised presence during the main Sunday parade on Yonge St) but FCN (federation of Canadian naturists) had a booth for all three days on Church Street, and a handful of other nudists in the packed crowd each day including right in front of the cops. Maybe just subjective, but during the daytime they looked a bit awkward and out of place, but in the evenings as alcohol content rose I saw some posing for lots of photos with young drunk females.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2023 7:37 pm 
Legendary Contributor
Legendary Contributor

Tyson wrote:
Tyson wrote:

Tyson

I can confirm nudity is still acceptable at Toronto Pride, so long as it is confined to within the church street barricaded area. I didn’t see TNT Men (they used to have an organised presence during the main Sunday parade on Yonge St) but FCN (federation of Canadian naturists) had a booth for all three days on Church Street, and a handful of other nudists in the packed crowd each day including right in front of the cops. Maybe just subjective, but during the daytime they looked a bit awkward and out of place, but in the evenings as alcohol content rose I saw some posing for lots of photos with young drunk females.

Hi Tyson thanks for the report. Were u able to get any pictures? Or video.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:54 pm 
Legendary Contributor
Legendary Contributor

Tyson wrote:
Tyson wrote:

Tyson

Here is the booth that Tyson spoke of
https://youtu.be/MM5j95cXmpU?t=4553
comes in around 1.15.53
Not a bad job standing there handing out brochures.