CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:13 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:20 pm 
Offline
Citizen
Citizen

Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:14 am
Posts: 206
If they kept the CFNM, AnnaMikhailenko would keep coming over here and giving information.

It's a pity because we missed the opportunity to see the CFNM made by women.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:18 pm 
Offline
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:06 pm
Posts: 2323
Location: Southern California
Sombra wrote:
If they kept the CFNM, AnnaMikhailenko would keep coming over here and giving information.

It's a pity because we missed the opportunity to see the CFNM made by women.


Anna Mikhailenko's departure was unrelated to either the project or the production group. She was just an intern at the time, and followed her career in a different direction unrelated to any aspects of CFNMfilms. I kept in touch for a while - she's a very kind, sweet young woman. If I were younger and lived near her, I'd definitely would have been more involved.

_________________
If the highest aim of a captain were to preserve his ship, he would keep it in port forever. ~ Thomas Aquinas


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:36 pm 
Offline
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:18 am
Posts: 769
Location: Midwest, USA
Brad wrote:
Anna Mikhailenko's departure was unrelated to either the project or the production group. She was just an intern at the time, and followed her career in a different direction unrelated to any aspects of CFNMfilms. I kept in touch for a while - she's a very kind, sweet young woman. If I were younger and lived near her, I'd definitely would have been more involved.


I second this emotion. The other 3 I Skyped with at length about the project were very curious, intelligent, & nice people.

_________________
Feel free to check out my CFNM blogs: All Things CFNM | CFNM Photoblog | CFNM Stories And follow me: CFNM on Twitter


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:36 pm 
Offline
Citizen
Citizen

Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:14 am
Posts: 206
Thanks for the clarification.

What I don't know is that if it's not going to be a CFNM documentary anymore, why is it still on the web? http://cfnmfilms.com


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:18 am 
Offline
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:06 pm
Posts: 2323
Location: Southern California
Sombra wrote:
Thanks for the clarification.

What I don't know is that if it's not going to be a CFNM documentary anymore, why is it still on the web? http://cfnmfilms.com


Folks, *they* don't know where this is going and are exploring options, so it serves us no purpose to keep drilling on it as though there's a secret final answer.

_________________
If the highest aim of a captain were to preserve his ship, he would keep it in port forever. ~ Thomas Aquinas


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:28 am 
Offline
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:18 am
Posts: 769
Location: Midwest, USA
Brad wrote:
Folks, *they* don't know where this is going and are exploring options, so it serves us no purpose to keep drilling on it as though there's a secret final answer.


Good point. We'll see it when we see it.

_________________
Feel free to check out my CFNM blogs: All Things CFNM | CFNM Photoblog | CFNM Stories And follow me: CFNM on Twitter


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:34 am 
Offline
Citizen
Citizen

Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:37 am
Posts: 134
AnnaMikhailenko wrote:
Sorry that we have been silent for so long. We are currently still in negotiations with broadcasters and distributors.
Bad news: We showed the roughcut to distributors and they did not like the humoristic elements of the roughtcut.

Good news: We went back to the drawing board and re-shot and re-edited a more serious version with the focus more on the female sexdrive. The distributors and broadcasters liked the new. We are now in negotiations with broadcasters and distributors. We have already received an offer from large distributors in the US and are now also waiting for the offers from the UK. We can't say much about the broadcaster yet, but can say that are planning to a major release with the Swedish broadcaster SVT.

We will release 2 version. 1. (cfnmfilms.com) CFNM - Do Women Have A Higher Sex Drive? this will be privately released to all the Kickstarter backers.
2. (highersexdrive.com) Do Women Have A Higher Sex Drive? This film will be publicly released next year. First we will do festivals, then broadcast and VOD.

After the release of the Kickstarter version, we will relink the cfnmfilms.com to forward to highersexdrive.com
Unfortunately we have stopped the forum.
Both version contain CFNM, however the Kickstarter version has a greater emphasis on CFNM. However the other version will be more surprising in terms of what women get up to.

Thank you all for your support, we will keep you updated.

CFNM Team.

Thank you very much for the update...

Travess


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:28 am 
Offline
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:50 pm
Posts: 700
just FYI to everyone here :
that picture is of Cheyenne Löhnen and while the member account being used keeps Anna's name,
as Brad has stated, she has not actually been a part of their enterprise for some time now.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:14 am 
Offline
Citizen
Citizen

Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:37 am
Posts: 134
insider wrote:
just FYI to everyone here :
that picture is of Cheyenne Löhnen and while the member account being used keeps Anna's name,
as Brad has stated, she has not actually been a part of their enterprise for some time now.

A rose by any other name and all that (cheers for the clarification though)

Travess


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:07 pm 
Offline
Village Legend
Village Legend
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:38 pm
Posts: 1593
Zack Ryder's wrote:
I have kind of lost interest in the project and gave up on it :o



What’s with all the negative waves? (Oddball in Kelly’s Heroes).

DTR


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group