CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 3:09 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2024 6:33 am 
Village Drifter

ExiVoyCFNM wrote:
Hi people

I'd like to ask the guys: For you CFNM is sexual? Not sexual? Or both? Do you get horny and erect? Up to masturbate and cum?

I have always found the thought of being in a CFNM situation very sexual and arousing. I was very surprised to find out that I experienced the opposite effect once I was in the situation. Due to a lost bet I had to strip and stay naked for my girlfriend and her roommate for the evening. I was secretly very excited to finally join in on my long standing fantasy, only to find that the excitement/embarrassment of being nude in front of her roommate gave me some horrible shrinkage, just adding even more to my embarrassment. I could not get hard that night at all. I usually measure up decently, about 7.5 inches hard and hanging between 4-5 inches, but that was not happening at all tonight. Maybe hanging 3 inches at the best of times. My girlfriend noticed I was not showing as well as I'd like, and even tried to stroke me a bit to bring things to life, but it just wouldn't happen.
Looking back at this night still excites me, but for the life of me I could not get hard in the moment. Has that happened to anyone else?

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2024 2:58 am 

tomnude wrote:
ExiVoyCFNM wrote:
Hi people

I'd like to ask the guys: For you CFNM is sexual? Not sexual? Or both? Do you get horny and erect? Up to masturbate and cum?

I have always found the thought of being in a CFNM situation very sexual and arousing. I was very surprised to find out that I experienced the opposite effect once I was in the situation. Due to a lost bet I had to strip and stay naked for my girlfriend and her roommate for the evening. I was secretly very excited to finally join in on my long standing fantasy, only to find that the excitement/embarrassment of being nude in front of her roommate gave me some horrible shrinkage, just adding even more to my embarrassment. I could not get hard that night at all. I usually measure up decently, about 7.5 inches hard and hanging between 4-5 inches, but that was not happening at all tonight. Maybe hanging 3 inches at the best of times. My girlfriend noticed I was not showing as well as I'd like, and even tried to stroke me a bit to bring things to life, but it just wouldn't happen.
Looking back at this night still excites me, but for the life of me I could not get hard in the moment. Has that happened to anyone else?

The adrenaline of the situation and the thoughts like "I want to be hard!" Are often so counterintuitive to what we actually want haha, yes I have experienced that before as well. :)

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2024 5:01 am 

definitely sexual! i would find it hard not to get an erection in a cfnm situation!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2024 5:40 am 

wolololow wrote:
definitely sexual! i would find it hard not to get an erection in a cfnm situation!

I need stimulation most of the time to get it going which I think is quite unusual compared to other men. I could be naked in front of the best looking woman in the world, but it doesn't really twitch and then any average looking one touching it usually gets it going in seconds.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2024 7:45 pm 

The times I was in this situation I tried to stay not fully hard to look as natural as possible.

I think a "semi" is more than enough

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2024 12:34 pm 

CFNM is definately sexual for me. I tend to have an erection at first, then this subsides and I walk around precumming a lot, but not being visibly aroused.

Then I fap about it later when I'm home

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2024 2:18 pm 

I think it's best to just be forthright about your arousal. Trying to pass as a nudist or whatever just leads to people being creeped out. A lot of women will be into it if you just tell them you have a fetish instead of trying to pretend you're more comfortable nude.