CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:56 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 220 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:48 pm 

In school my teacher undressed me and spanked me. I was over her knees . She removed my trouser and then spanked

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:49 pm 

A babysitter bathed me when I was 13 years old. She completely undressed me and touched all over my body and made me pee.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:54 pm 

For a physical i had to undress in front of a female doctor. She made me sit over her lap and removed my underwear

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:01 pm 

Once at hostel we were supervised by a female teacher at our shower. She made us undress and looking at us. She even applied soap at our body parts. She removed our clothes one by one.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:51 am 
Newly Registered User

at university, I lived in a tall block of flats with some mates ... after a heavy drinking evening, I decided to strip off and run around the flats .... unknown to me, my mates locked me out... leaving me to knock on the girls flat next door to let me in to sleep on their sofa for the night.

Although it resulted in teasing and giggling for the rest of the year... at least it was some attention I wouldn't have had otherwise!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:06 pm 
Newly Registered User

I was taking a free figure drawing class for a few weeks and the model canceled at the last min so i volunteered to take their place and was able to model nude for the women there

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:37 pm 
Newly Registered User

Okay, so unfortunately for me this is an absolutely true story.

No names are mentioned and the evening remains a bit of an alcohol fog, but some things I remember clearly.
Nothing like a bit of an adrenaline rush to bring clarity to an intoxicated mind.

I was in university at age 20. I went to a social gathering with my then girlfriend who was 18. The legal drinking age in my part of Canada, by the way, is 18 so don't @ me.
Summertime. University was done for the year and this was while we held summer jobs and were making the most of our free time.

I call it a social gathering rather than a party because there were only 7 of us there. Myself, my girlfriend, three of her friends and two other guys I didn't know.... the host was the boyfriend of one of the girls who's parents were at the lake.
I hadn't previously met two of the girls or the other two guys.

There were drinking games played and I'm a bit of a lightweight.
Beer pong in the living room and card games in the dining room. By 12:30 a.m. we were all pretty inebriated.

I can't recall what card game we'd moved on to at that point, but we were playing it in a team format and had moved to boys vs girls.
After several rounds the trash talk got more intense.
My girlfriend's best friend was loud and boisterous and I don't think she liked me very much because I was quiet and reserved, and at some point she and one of the guys threw out the idea that the losers of the next round had to go streaking down the block and back. It was after midnight and on a suburban residential street.

I actually thought it would be cool to see my girlfriend have to strip in front of these two guys we'd just met because it would be embarrassing for her, and frankly we had that kind of relationship. I wrote about her in a post yesterday; different thread.

I also wanted to see the other girls naked really badly, because they were each attractive.
I have to admit I had a bit of a revenge fantasy about this one girl that didn't like me, thinking that it would serve her right to have to strip and be embarrassed. Or maybe she'd turn out to be an exhibitionist. I'll never know.

The bet was down, the dominant personalities were in agreement that this would happen, and always being subject to peer pressure I chose to say nothing. That was my critical mistake. Really I was excited to see the girls have to strip naked and didn't see beyond that very well.

Well.... the round was intense, but at the point it ended it seemed to me to be abrupt and unexpected.
The girls threw down the final card and immediately started celebrating, hooting, hollering, pointing their fingers at us and laughing.
My two partners were also yelling, laughing and arguing against the loss, somehow. It didn't last long.
My jaw dropped, and immediately I became nervousness and my heart started racing. I had to think we weren't actually going to do this. I didn't even know these people, outside of my girlfriend and her mouthy little best friend who didn't like me.

I held out hope that we wouldn't really follow through, but I was quickly foiled.
Before the hooting, hollering and yelling died down, one of the other guys pushed his chair back and started to undress. The second followed. Any hope I had of getting out of this faded quickly.

In a sober state, this would have been outside of my comfort zone. My girlfriend was laughing and pointing at us - this was the same girlfriend I had written about in a post on a separate thread, as mentioned. She loved exposing me and was clearly taking too much pleasure in what was about to happen.
Her best friend was super cute but she wasn't fond of me and she seemed to think this situation was too delicious.
The other two girls were also thin, attractive, and at 18 years old they were two years younger than I... a bad combination in terms of my being comfortable stripping naked in front of them.

Yes, I stripped naked. I tried to hide behind my hands but the girls were getting what they wanted.
The two guys headed for the door before I was ready, which made it even worse for me because then all eyes really were on me as I lagged behind.

I tried to stop at the door to put my shoes on at least, but the girls laughed and would have none of it, pushing me out the door behind the other two to run down the street, completely naked and with bare feet, and behind me from out the front door a small chorus of wolf-whistles.

When we got back the girls seemed extremely happy. We got dressed immediately and we kept drinking.
It turned out to be a very positive and body-affirming situation.
The girls recognized the potential for embarrassment I guess, and were very positive and cheerful afterward, actually pouring drinks and bringing them to us, deliberately making one-on-one small talk with my partners in crime and I.

And... as they pointed out afterward... they were "impressed" that we went ahead with it.
In retrospect I still get turned on remembering it and the rush of it all, partly because the girls who had been goading us out the door couldn't have been kinder when we came back in.
They were awesome company. Except for my girlfriend's best friend; that mouthy little waif who couldn't have been happier that I'd had to strip naked in front of her and go streaking. She took a bit too much pleasure in that.... I spent the next year plotting revenge.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:29 am 

This happened in my early childhood. After an outdoor swimming session in my school, we had to change clothes in front of all parents. My towel accidentally slipped and I was exposed to most of the ladies present there. I was 12 at the time.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:38 pm 

I had a hotel room massage from a female therapist in Santiago, Chile during a conference trip. The massage was legitimate. I was nude the whole time without a drape. I did not get an erection. The experience was very comforting on several levels. The therapist is now my Facebook friend. I wish I had more cfnm opportunities in the USA. I also visit nudist resorts, but most are now closed due to COVID-19.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:20 pm 

A female friend of mine recently moved out into a slightly more rural area. She has already started thinking of CFNM type opportunities for the 2 of us to act out.

I know that winter is only just beginning, but I'm very much looking forward to next summer already.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:36 pm 
Newly Registered User

When I was 12 or 13, I had this girl who was watching me and my younger brother, walk in on me when I was getting ready to take a bath.

The way I was turned I'm sure she saw my butt, she immediately said "Sorry!" then slammed the door, It was just for a few seconds but I remember being pretty embarrassed afterwards because I had a crush on her. Later on I actually really wanted it to happen again, but it never did.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:56 pm 
Village Drifter

mrlee2046 wrote:
Here is one of the memorable cfnm experience I want to share. This happened when I was traveling in China. As some of the male toilet are badly designed, the urinals were set near the door.When the door opens, people from outside can easily see the people peeing inside. And one time when I go toilet into one of the toilet which are in such design, a man went out and kept the door remains opening. As there are some of the young girls who were queuing outside the male toilet door, so my penis was fully exposed to them. As I am wearing sport treasure, so I have to lower down my pant and took out my whole package in order to pee, so which means they not only can see my urinating penis, but also my scrotum and my balls. I saw the face of the girls are a little bit shy and were looking at my penis. I hear the girls giggled loudly when I finished my urine and shaking my penis naturally. It is quite a memorable cfnm experience for me.

The best incidents are the ones where it is perfectly excusable; you're just minding your business, going to the bathroom.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:44 pm 

When i was 20 years old I was having a nice pool day with some friends and family. All the suden I realized my bating suit was missing ftom my las dive... it was really embarrasing and exciting at the same time. A girl friend handed it to me but not after come really close to me and checked out my cock through the water.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:15 pm 

a memorable moment I had was when I was alone changing in the gym locker room and a woman walked in, she was shocked and apologized profusely. she seemed more embarrassed than i was

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:48 am 

in a frat party some random guys just decided to play in the bathtub totally naked, when I noticed there were already 4 of them.
no one around seemed to care even though we were 60 at the house.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:07 am 

As much as I enjoy intentional cfnm experiences, e.g. at a c/o or nude beach etc, for me the best experiences by far tend to be those rare, unexpected ones where the circumstances just happen to line up perfectly. The best one I’ve had was about 6 years ago, when I was in my mid 20’s.

I used to swim each weekend at what was then my local pool. It was part of a leisure centre that was built about 40 years ago, so was in need of a total refurb. Eventually they secured enough money and began the works, doing one area at a time so that the centre could stay open throughout. One weekend in the summer I went along to my usual Saturday swimming session, which was usually quite popular with families, but also had some lanes marked out for serious swimmers. There was a notice in reception, stating that the women’s pool changing room was closed for refurbishment and that people should follow the temporary signs instead. I paid for my swim and went along to the men’s changing room as usual.

Once I got to the corridor outside, I saw the door to the women’s changing room was blocked off with a barrier and a laminated paper sign saying ‘pool changing’ pointed into the men’s room. The men’s changing room door was propped open and the ‘male’ symbol on the door had been covered up. Confused, I went through the door, to find that they’d essentially split the men’s changing room down the middle, using a line of portable dividers, all fastened together, with men directed to the left and women to the right. They’d angled a couple of additional screens at each end of the room which you had to walk around, so that you couldn’t see into either side from the entrance door. It meant the changing area was half the usual size, so crowded and a bit chaotic, but I just got changed and went for my swim. At this point I had no idea about the treat that was in store after my swim.

I got out of the pool just before the end of the session, so the changing room was even busier than before. I kicked myself for my lack of planning, but grabbed my towel from my locker, stripped off my trunks and headed to the open showers, naked, like I always did. The showers were on the left hand side of the changing room (so in the men’s side under this new temporary layout), though the entrance was right at the end, pretty much next to where you came in from the poolside. There were only a couple of shower heads free when I got there, with about four guys showering in swim shorts and a couple who were showering naked, like me.

I started rinsing off, and literally no more than a minute later, a woman of about 45-50 casually walked into the shower area in her swimsuit, didn’t react at all to the three fully naked men showering off, and began rinsing her hair under one of the showers. An older guy in swim shorts angrily asked her what she was doing and told her she shouldn’t be in the men’s showers. I had to admire the woman, as without raising her voice, she told him firmly that these were the only showers available, were for anyone to use and that she had a right to use them. He grumbled something about double standards and quickly disappeared into the changing room. None of the other guys seemed bothered at all, and one of them even said something like ‘good for you’ or ‘you tell him’ or something like that. To be fair to the woman, she didn’t seem to be paying any particular attention to the half or fully naked guys around her and just got on with washing her hair. In light of that and the fact she was about 20 years older than me, I just found the situation interesting - rather than a real turn on.

Over the next few minutes a couple of guys came and went, when suddenly a younger female voice called out from somewhere around the corner ‘Mum’. Then a few seconds later ‘mum, have you got the locker key?’. The woman in the shower shouted back that she was in the shower and that she had the locker key and shampoo. To my shock, about five seconds later, a pretty, skinny young woman of about 19 appeared in the entrance way in a bikini. My shower was directly opposite the entrance, so at this point I was standing fully naked right in front of her - literally only about 10 feet away. I remember she sort of froze for a couple of seconds when she realised there were naked men in there, literally looked me up and down and then made an exaggerated motion of shielding her eyes with her hand as she went over to her mother. She mumbled something, to which the mother replied that it was fine to use these showers, and handed her the shampoo. The girl turned back around, unsure which shower to take. The only free ones were either directly beside me, or in the corner which would’ve meant squeezing between two older men in shorts, so she opted for the one next to me.

So, I got to spend the next 5 minutes or so showering naked, right next to a pretty 19yr old girl in a bikini, with her mother practically opposite. It was an amazing feeling. I didn’t want to stare too much, but I saw her taking some good looks around the room, including at me and the other naked guy who also looked in the 25-30 age range. During this time a teenage guy wandered into the shower area nude, but quickly turned around when he saw there were women present and returned in shorts. After another few minutes I obviously wanted to stay longer, but I’d already been in the shower at least 10 minutes and was starting to feel quite turned on by the situation - and I’m pretty sure an erection would’ve gone down like a lead balloon. Then, just as I was getting ready to reluctantly leave the showers, two curvy girls in swimsuits who looked early 20’s appeared in the entrance way. As soon as they saw me, naked and dripping wet from the shower, they stopped dead in their tracks. One of them stifled a laugh with her hand, while the other one looked around and saw the other naked guy, which made her start giggling too. They quickly turned around and left, saying things like ‘oh my God, we must be in the men’s showers’ etc and laughing.

I basically followed them out of the shower area, and as I got to where you turned to go into the men’s changing area, they had literally stopped just around the corner, clearly confused about where to go. So, I literally walked into one of them - me still naked and with my towel over my shoulder. We both apologised, the other girl started laughing again and asked me where the women’s area is. I pointed them in the right direction (still nude), they thanked me and quickly walked off to the women’s side, smirking and laughing as they went. I only swam once each weekend, but given the amazing experience I’d had, I went back again on Sunday to the morning session. I’ve no idea how many more guys and women had cfnm experiences there on the Saturday, but clearly not everyone is into it, as by the next morning they’d already put up printed signs which said the showers were mixed and that swimsuits should stay on. However, they seemed to be ignoring the fact that because they were technically on the men’s side, even just walking into the shower area gave you a couple of seconds clear view into the men’s changing area, which was all open plan.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:42 pm 

One time I had only been dating a woman very briefly. We had fooled around some, but we hadn't had sex yet nor had seen each other naked since she always had the lights off. It was my birthday, and after returning to her place we started kissing in her kitchen. I made some joke about whether I should be in my birthday suit. Her smile lit up and started to playfully lift my shirt. I didn't resist and even moved my arms in a way to indicate I was cool with her taking it off. I started kissing her more passionately again to indicate I was enjoying how this was going. Then she grabbed my belt and started to slowly undo it. I had my arms around her waist, and I kept them there and continued to kiss her to indicate she should keep going. Then she fully removed the belt and unbuttoned my button and unzipped my zipper. She push my pants down until they reached the point where they would fall the rest of the way on their own. I then stepped out of them and also removed my own socks. I was left with only my boxers. She could tell I was excited. I could tell she was totally enjoying herself from her smile and her gazing down at my boxers. She then asked "So you want to be in your birthday suit?" I happily replied "yes." She then slid my boxers down. I was finally in my birthday suit in her well-lit kitchen. She gave me a complete look over. She loved it. We kissed again and hugged. There I was completely naked hugging a fully clothed woman. She then led me to the bedroom where she turned off the lights so I still didn't get a view of her.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:59 pm 

Was in college, dorm was having a derby party or whatever, lots of beer and drinking. Stepped out of the bathroom shower and right as an attractive brunette, quite drunk was walking into the men's room to take a leak. She enjoyed what she saw.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:11 pm 
Village Legend
Village Legend

Cloudy wrote:
As much as I enjoy intentional cfnm experiences, e.g. at a c/o or nude beach etc, for me the best experiences by far tend to be those rare, unexpected ones where the circumstances just happen to line up perfectly. The best one I’ve had was about 6 years ago, when I was in my mid 20’s......................

Legit CFNM. Thanks for sharing.
DTR

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:19 pm 

This is indeed a different world in which we live. Over the past several years, social norms have changed. The Acceptance Culture has grown immensely. We see things now in our society that were considered wrong not too long ago. I am not writing an editorial here. I am just going to tell you about my job. It is those changes in society that have opened the space for the place that I work.
Last year, I was working as a waiter at a typical mid-priced bar/grill. A lady gave me her card one evening and said she would like to talk to me about a better job. We get weird stuff like that all the time, so I did not think much about it. Then about a week later, she came in again and left me her card a second time. So, that Saturday, I gave her a call. We set up an appointment for an interview at her office in a local shopping center. I didn’t see any evidence of what kind of office it was, so I wasn’t sure what she did there. Anyways, she told me she was planning to open a restaurant and wanted me to be a waiter. We talked about the usual restaurant stuff, and then she asked me if I was interested. I said, “Sure, what’s it pay?”. She wrote a number on the back of my resume and showed me. I asked, “Is that hourly?” She nodded and smiled and said, “Plus tips.” I said, “How can you pay that for a waiter?” She paused for a moment and said, “Well, this restaurant will be different, but I can’t disclose to you how, yet. I won’t be opening for about a month because I’m working on the licenses and legal stuff. I’ll keep in touch with you and let you know in enough time for you to give notice where you work now. Do you accept?”
“Sure…I mean, yes! Thank you.”
She smiled as we talked and then we exchanged good-byes and I left. For the next two weeks, I was not sure what to expect. Then she called and gave me the date for my first day. The place would not be opening that day, but she wanted the whole crew there to get familiarized.
I gave my notice at the bar and reported to work that day. The building is nice. Formal on the inside, but not haughty. Round tables in rows, swinging doors to the kitchen area. Typical dinner-type restaurant. The staff was a mix of guys and girls, mostly college age. We live in a college town, so I was not surprised.
Tanya, the owner, came out and greeted everyone. She thanked us for coming and had us sit down, then talked about her experience in the restaurant industry and how she got to where she is. Then she smiled really big and said, “Now for the part you have all been waiting to hear. What is my secret?” We all laughed.
“This has been a dream of mine for a long time, but the time is finally right to make it a reality. The restaurant will be called Peter’s Tavern. It will start as a private club. Members only. I already have about 100 members. But it may go public eventually. The main draw is the staff. You see, most of you don’t know each other, so you probably don’t realize that the men in this room are the only waiters. All the females in this room are busboys, hostesses, and chefs. I had to go through a lot of legal loopholes but believe me; this is all above board now. The men will be the waiters, and you will all work…naked.”
The room was so quiet you could hear a pin drop. Mouths were hanging open. Several of the younger women were grinning as they thought about what that meant. She went on to answer questions and even had to stop a few guys from leaving. The rest of the night went on like that. She told us all to keep quiet about it and, please come back the next day for training. She even called each of the guys that night and made sure we were all OK, and that we were coming back the next day. I was hesitant at first, but the money was just too good. How bad could it be?
I think all but one or two of the guys came back the next day. So, after all of us gathered on the second afternoon, Tanya told us that she wanted that day to be a little more realistic. Apparently, she had already given the female staff their uniforms because they had all worn them that day. She then informed all of us guys that she wanted us to be in uniform as well. Everybody in the room knew what that meant, so we all looked around with a shock of reality. She told us that we could go to our lockers and get ready and then come back out and start our training. She told the girls, “Normally you all can be, and are encouraged to be, in the break room when the guys undress. But today, let’s give them some privacy to get used to it.”
As we walked toward the locker room area, all the guys were quiet, except for a few comments like “Man, I can’t believe we’re going to do this.” So, everybody stayed quiet and got undressed. The feeling walking out of the back room that first time was strange, but exciting. All the girls, of course, were checking everybody out and hiding their grins and embarrassed faces. Once we were all out there, Tanya quietly said “Well, here we are, so let’s get to work.”

To be continued...There's more

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 220 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next