CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:13 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 226 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2022 12:57 pm 

A few years ago I was frequently talking online for 3 weeks with a girl I met on Tinder. Our places were a bit far from each other and we haven't met in person. We used to get along very well and would video chat almost everyday and play Left For Dead 2 online.
One time she left the call because she said she would have to take a shower to get ready for an appointment. We were already a bit flirty and mildly sexual with each other and I jokingly said it would be totally fine for us to video chat while she took a bath. She dismissed because she said she wouldn't show herself that easily to me.
Another day she asked via message if we could video call and I was on the bathroom naked ready to take a bath. I said I was going to the shower but we could totally video chat. She said she didn't mind seeing me naked.
So I opened the camera stark naked on the shower. And I saw her face on my cellphone. Her little smirk at my embarassment and her superiority on that situation. We talked a little while I washed my hair and cleaned my body. She mentioned about the water stream that would pass through my body and go out of the tip of my penis and that looked like I was constantly peeing while talking to her.
After that day we repeated that situation another 8 times until she got a bit bored of it and I decided to stop suggesting it.
After that day she would sometimes laugh while looking at my face, and apologize saying that she couldn't take the image of my dicks and balls hanging between my legs and how comical it was.
As it happens with some friendships we eventually started to talk less and less until we stopped playing games online and talking about life with each other and I never got to see her naked.
I basically lost contact with her but she was a cool girl and I hope she is doing well.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 10:28 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

very fun! :D

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2022 6:36 am 

My first experience was when I was 10. I had broken my clavicle and was staying home from school for a week. I was sleeping naked on the couch because putting clothes on was still too much of a hassle. I had an afghan blanket with a very open weave over me. I woke up and one of my older sister’s friends had come over after school and was staring at me. Her head kept moving back and forth as she looked me up and down. I felt a tingle and rolled from my side to my back. This pulled the afghan up so my hip was fully bare. Because of the holes in the afghan and the way her head stopped moving I could tell that I was almost fully exposed to her. After what simultaneously felt like an eternity and an instant she glanced up at my face and we made eye contact. “Oh, sorry.” She mumbled and turned away. “No problem.” I said.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:18 am 
Newly Registered User

My BEST experience was some years ago. I live in Spain and i went to the doctor with my mum because she need a minor surgery. As we were waiting, another patient ( a man in his forties) was in a weelchair with an open pijama, from my position i could see his legs wide open, his penis and his balls, It was amazing.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:59 am 
Newly Registered User

my first cfnm experience was with my girls cousins. I was 5 or 6 years old, my cousins were much older, they were about 16 years old.

My mother was very close to my aunt, and we lived on the same block. My parents and uncles both worked outside the home, so they thought it was a good idea for all the kids to stay together (me, 2 girls cousins and a boy cousin who was 2 years older than me). it was cheaper than paying a babysitter!

One day I went to take a shower. my girls cousins soon entered the bathroom and said: today we are going to see if you are showering correctly, if you are cleaning yourself well.

I said “I didn't need to, I've been taking a bath alone for 2 years”. But they said something like: "we are responsible for you and our brother in the afternoons. We already approved our brother's bath but not yours yet ". They were an authority to me, almost like aunts, they always told me what I could and couldn't do.

I did more than usual, because I was being evaluated. My cousins watched. How happy they were that day, always smiling... :roll:

I finished the shower, got dressed. One of them told me, laughing: I give your bath a 7, it wasn't very good. You didn't wash behind the ears and you should have washed better the dick and balls.

the other cousin said, laughing too: I give a 6. I agree, you must wash them very well. you won't get a girlfriend if you don't start washing them better.

At the time I was confused, I didn't understand anything. Years later I understood that they were just having fun, playing a prank. And they never watched their brother taking a shower...

After this day i took a shower only at night, because at night they were no longer at my house (today i think i missed opportunities!). :)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2022 8:36 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

nevus wrote:
Years later I understood that they were just having fun, playing a prank. And they never watched their brother taking a shower..

:lol:
nice experience!
what I found interesting is that they did it just for fun, maybe because they found it enjoyable to watch a boy take a bath and to wash intimate parts...
just in revenge, what grade would you give to your cousins' beauty? :D

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2023 7:40 pm 

For me I had 2 terrible experiences. One, the ugliest and manliest looking girl in the neighborhood opened the unlocked bedroom door while I was changing clothes at my cousin's house and laughed very hysterically at how small my junk was. This was before or during puberty. I never got any action on that side of town.

The second time was my first time at a pool party. Someone lent me their yellow trunks. I wasn't sure if I should wear my underwear or not but when I saw the liner I thought cool they come with their own underwear. When I climbed out of the pool several girls' eyes got real wide and their jaws dropped. I had no clue why until a few minutes later I looked down and saw a very clear and colorful outline of my junk. That pool party was immediately over for me. At least nobody was laughing uncontrollably this time lol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2023 4:59 pm 
Newly Registered User

I remember when my girl best friend accidentally saw me naked. I was coming out of the shower and my best friend came over to my house so we could walk to college, my mom let her in and as I was coming out the bathroom naked because I forgot my towel she bumped into me and saw me completely naked she giggled and I ran to my room.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:54 pm 
Newly Registered User

My first CFNM experience was when I returned once from traveling. I usually take a shower after flying and then I just didn't put my clothes on afterwards. So I was walking around the apartment naked and my girlfriend was a little flustered and curious asking "uhh are you gonna put any clothes on?" and I just said something like "not yet".

We just went about normal stuff for a while like unpacking and then watching some tv on the couch cuddling. This of course led to me getting a pretty big erection which she noticed and eventually that took over our attention instead of the show. :D

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:27 am 

One of my most favourite experiences happened when I was going to a nude beach in New Zealand some years back.
I managed to find this small beach and as I arrived early it was relatively quiet - just a few people as it was reached by a small ferry, and it filled up over the course of the day.
However, I walked along to the end of the beach to where it went round the point into the next bay and as I got there - still fully clothed at this point - there was a woman walking back towards me.
We stopped and said hi, good day etc. and started a general conversation.
I asked if she was visiting because it was a nude beach and she replied no, but that she was waiting for her friends who had wandered ahead, around the point - she was waiting on them coming back.
So I let her know I was there for the nude beach but it was a bit difficult on my own as there was nowhere to leave valuables, personal belongings etc. and wondered if she would watch my things as I wanted to test out the water.
She agreed right away and looked quite pleased I had asked. So I started to strip off in front of her and she watched closely... it was an amazing feeling and I could feel her gaze looking at my cock and balls as I got completely naked.
So with her sitting on a rock beside my gear I went down to the waters edge but it was FREEZING lol so I turned and hurried back up which had her laughing out loud !
Anyway, with her still sitting on the rock, I stood just a few feet away and my cock was right at eye level... what an amazing feeling.
Next step was to ask if she would mind taking a photo using my phone to which again she readily agreed - lol - advising me to 'show my best view' by which I knew she meant 'fluff up a little' which I did.
She took a couple of photos and brought the phone over and stood, like, right up next to me as we looked at the photos together! I was semi hard by now.
We stood together for another 10 mins or so just talking about general things until her friends returned and joined us - one guy and another female - all were very comfortable and friendly.
So there we were this guy, and two clothed females, and me totally naked between them for another 10mins before they had to move on.
Incredible experience and one of my most memorable - my only missed opportunity was not having her male friend take a photo of me with the two ladies.
I did have another meeting that day which I will recount in another post.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:00 pm 
Newly Registered User

Mine was not as spectacular as some of the others, but when I was still in University, I was staying at a friend's farm ....Let's call him Marcus.
It was in the middle of the afternoon in summer, and we went for a swim in a dam on the property.
We were skinny dipping. We had left the clothes in the farm house about 200m away.
Well ... Lo and behold, a friend of Marcus's sister turns up on her own, expecting Marcus's sister to be there..... she wasn't.
One of us had to show her where to put her stuff in the house, as she had never been there before....at least that is what she was saying.... Niether of us moved ...I bit the bullett and got out of the dam. Feeling self conscious.
I'll never forget the expression of her face when she realised I was unclad. She was making a huge effort not to let gaze wonder to my Jewels. .....keeping in mind she was young
I was 22 and she was 18 years old.
So I just pretended I was clothed, and we walked together to the house. I have no idea what we talked about, as I was totally overwhelmed. By the time we got to the house I was starting to feel turned on and could feel myself getting erect.
She just gave a very subtle grin of acknowledgement and thanked me. Not knowing what to do, I just returned to the dam and continued ias normal, but it was an experience that has remained with me for decades and spurned my interest in CFNM.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2023 11:20 am 
Newly Registered User

I got to be nude twice at a party, after playing strip beer pong. All the guys left the room, just leaving the six girls for me to be naked. They wanted to see the “helicopter” of all things lol. I put my underwear back on after a few minutes, but took them off again about an hour later for another few minutes. I got my bulge played with a couple times, getting hard. I think about it every so often, it’s too bad I’m not really friends with many of them anymore

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:53 pm 
Newly Registered User

it was a girlfriend in my early 20s. She was adamant about remaining a virgin until marriage thought she wanted to get more experience. she had me undress at her apt and she was shocked at how much bigger I was than her exes. She loved seeing me fully erect and playing with me until I would explode. She refused to do anything other than handjobs, and the most she would show is wearing short shorts or skirts.

we had a routine where i would come over and just strip naked while we hung out and she would comment on my size and hardness, eventually playing with me for an hour or two until i exploded on her floor. she would have me clean it up each time. Eventually she found a guy she wanted to marry and told me that she would miss my body but it was over. she had me over to her place 2 nights before her wedding to get one last look, and we’ve never hung out since.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:22 am 

One of my most memorable experiences was when I lived in South Korea and decided to start swimming to improve my health.

The pool I went to was pretty small and was quiet as I visited at about 9am when most people were in work or school.

The pool had this older lady, called an ajuma in Korea, who would clean around the pool and locker rooms. Maybe 'clean' is more accurate as she used the same dirty rag and a single dirty mop to clean everything and everywhere.

I'm not particularly modest so it didn't really bother me as she entered the locker room when I was showering or changing and would just continue on as normal. I was sure she was just doing her job and had seen it all before. Korean locker rooms, BTW, tend to be very open plan - definitely not for the modest.

However, I noticed that she would enter the men's room like clockwork around a minute after I entered. She'd them proceed to wipe down the sinks if I was in the changing area or fill the shower gel containers if I was showering.

This didn't happen once or twice, but each and every time on the dozens of times I went.

I was sure she was coming just to see me nude. One time, I pretended to get out of the pool and enter the locker room. Sure enough, moments later she entered. I then turned around and got back in the pool. Moments later... she was back out of the locker room lurking around the pool. I'd never seen her spend so little time there.

Though I'd usually give her a nice show soaping myself up and drying myself towards her.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:15 pm 

One of my favourite cfnm and, well, more of only one nude experience.

Me and my group of friends went to Maspalomas a couple of years ago. We were in our early 30’s. We spent some time at the beach, and some of us were nude but were not. I had recently taken the plunge and shaved my whole body, and this was the first time it was on show. None of them commented on being smooth, but I noticed them watching.
These days were, of course, a great cfnm and cmnn experience.

One of the nights, we all got drunk and started talking about sex and our kinks, and I confessed I enjoyed being naked and dressed as people. That turned me on, especially being a little bit forced and being only one nude.

The very next day, we went to the beach again; me and my friend got up earlier and decided to walk there before the rest of the rest of group. As soon as we touched the sand, he looked me dead in the eyes and said, you know it’s legal to be nude at the whole beach; you don’t have to wait to FKK zone. I got a bit nervous since the first part was about some restaurants and bars so I told him: I don’t mind the walk with clothes. At the same time, I had anticipated being naked, so I was wearing just some shorts and a loose T-shirt. Nothing else, no what I call a safety swimsuit with me and no underwear.
He said: I’ll put your clothes in my bag and you don’t have to worry about carrying them. I took a deep breath and just pulled down my shorts and took off my T-shirt. No one was even close to nude in the beginning, not even a woman topless, as far as I could see. He took my clothes and put them in his bag, and we continued to walk. I thought it would be more of a commotion, but people barely cared.

We walked for 15-20 minutes until we got the FKK sign and could finally breathe. I’ve been nude several times there, but walking there felt so naked. We saw one nude older couple on the way, but not one our age. Most were nude, so I blended in with the rest of the bodies.
After about two hours of hanging out, some members joined us. They had jogged from the other side of the beach and wanted to meet up with the rest of our friends at the local gay restaurant at the beginning of the beach. So they told us to join them. They were in their jogging clothes, my friend in his Speedos and me nude. He put on a shirt and said let’s go. I wanted to walk back buck naked but felt it would be too much; at this point, I was a bit mentally a
I was mentally aroused and didn’t want it to become physical.
But I decided to walk back naked with them.

When we were close to reaching civilisation again, I told my friend it was not morning anymore, and I'd need my clothes back since the beach was complete. He just casually says I left them where we were sitting. I almost had a heart attack and was told that I needed to walk back and get them. They all assured me that I spent the whole week naked and it was nothing they hadn't seen of me and also that I Liked to be nude. I felt so ashamed. Maybe I shouldn't have told them that.
They told me it's a gay bar, and they are more accepting. I'm not gay, but some of the group are. Still, it felt weird to walk into a bar naked. My friend told me he dared me to walk in butt naked, and I didn't think that I had an option and most of my mind and attention was focused on not getting hard.

It was lunchtime, and most restaurants were full, but luckily, the worst thing was some comments and cheers. We got into the bar, and my friends cheered for me, daring to go nude. I did feel a little bit better, but I was still butt-naked and smooth. I've never felt so naked, and at the same time, all I wanted was to go into the bathroom and jerk off.

We did talk about it, and I said that I was grateful for them to push me to dare do a thing like this. I would have said drinks on me, but I had left everything at the beach, and I was a bit nervous about it. We decided to walk back and joked and laughed back. No one undressed on the way. Some did, however, get nude when we got back to our spot, and my stuff was all there.

I had a great day!

When we started to get ready for the beach, my friend asked if I wanted my clothes back. And I did; I wanted my clothes back. When I got them, I walked with them to a garbage bin and threw them. I had decided to walk around naked to our Airbnb.
The sun was almost setting, and I knew I wouldn't need any more clothes to go to the beach for that trip.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:36 pm 

One very memorable one was back in college . I lived in a house with some other guys. I had the attic. One early horny morning was tugging away on my bed. Unbeknownst to me , our landlord (who was planning to sell the house) came by with his wife to take a gander around at what might need fixing/updating, etal
Apparently, one of my lame brained housemates told them "sure ,go ahead
Being "busy' i didn't notice the footsteps on the stairs til too late when i heard a combination intake of breath/half gasp. Of course i quickly threw a sheet over me. Don't know but i must've been red as a beet. Remember sweating though.
Of course , the wife headed back down the stairs without a peep. Interestingly , the landlord remained completely nonchalant. Guess his strategy was to pretend nothing weird just happened.
He said something to the effect of why they were there and coming back later or something.. Truthfully, that part is a blur as my embarrassed mind was racing
This has fueled some fantasies to this day. Like, what if it had just been her...hmm Also , imagining they had some good laughs at my expense or maybe it fueled some fantasies for them/her Will never know :oops:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2024 11:26 am 

The closest I got to CFNM experience was on Halloween several years ago. I dressed in drag with a short plaid skirt a la Brittany Spears. The girls on the dance floor were very curious and I had no issues with them lifting my skirt to see whit I had on underneath. That was a great night

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:49 pm 
Village Vagabond

gentlemanluke wrote:
The closest I got to CFNM experience was on Halloween several years ago. I dressed in drag with a short plaid skirt a la Brittany Spears. The girls on the dance floor were very curious and I had no issues with them lifting my skirt to see whit I had on underneath. That was a great night

Nice story, but may I ask what you did have on underneath? ;)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:35 am 

I'd been talking with a lady I'd met online for several weeks, but we both had such busy schedules that we never managed to book a date. Eventually, we figured out the best time would be on a Sunday morning. We decided on tea at her place, and we also decided that I should be naked - or close to it. Her place was a touch chilly, so she decided I should wear some thigh high socks and a sweater for warmth, while still letting her see the important parts. I arrived and entered, and there was instant chemistry. She had me strip off my pants and underwear in her foyer, and invited me into the kitchen where she made us tea. We sat and chatted for a while, and it felt so normal and natural that I almost forgot I was so exposed. Eventually, she invited me into her bedroom, and we kissed and touched each other for a while, before she pulled out her phone and asked to record me making myself cum. Afterwards she helped me clean up, and then we cuddled for a while until it was time for me to leave. Unfortunately we both got even busier after that, but I'll never forget that lovely morning we spent together.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:31 am 

At a pool party when I was about 22. There was one girl and about 6 guys, and we decided to go skinny dipping. The girl put her clothes back on after a few minutes, but all of the guys stayed nude. She made a point to not only check everyone out, but to comment on us as well.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 226 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next