CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:42 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 220 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 12:12 pm 

when I was 20, we took velo trip. There were 6 of us: 4 guys and 2 girls. No intime relations among us. That was very hot summer. At a place with none around we found a rope from a tree for jumping. Among other jokes one guy suggest to swim naked here. To tell the truth I was ready. Another guy said that only girls who should swim nude. After some short discussion we agreed that everyone would do it. But the boys first. And they did it! We stayed and looked. But my friend said me that she would not want to join. At that time I understood that it would be much better to join them in swimming sute. And we did it. The boys were rather upset, but we said that that's the proper way for us. We continued that way. No further relations. No sex. After so many years pasted I still remember that day.
PS to moderators. I am not in the mood to describe all this now, espesially with the details, and feel myself as a kind of underman (underwoman). Hate your polisy. Not sure that I will return here.

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 2:33 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Vasilissa wrote:
PS to moderators. I am not in the mood to describe all this now, espesially with the details, and feel myself as a kind of underman (underwoman). Hate your polisy. Not sure that I will return here.

Hi Vasilissa,

Not sure what policy it is that you hate. If you would like to discuss your concerns I am happy to talk to you about it. I will send you a PM inviting you to respond to me privately. You will see notification of the private message in the top left hand corner of your screen right under the CFNM Village sign.

When I post in normal colored text I am posting as a member and will debate any points I make as an equal.
When I use green text I'm moderating. If you wish to debate this, use PM. I recommend you do not challenge my green text in open forum

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 8:54 am 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

doug444 wrote:
Vasilissa wrote:

Hi Vasilissa,

Not sure what policy it is that you hate. If you would like to discuss your concerns I am happy to talk to you about it. I will send you a PM inviting you to respond to me privately. You will see notification of the private message in the top left hand corner of your screen right under the CFNM Village sign.

Thanks Doug. Please make sure he/she understands our return "polisy" too...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:09 pm 

I went a temple in India a few years ago. I went with my cousin, who's a year younger than me. It's a special temple where men are supposed to be very respectful to the resident deity, so shirts are not allowed anywhere for men. Then, we tried getting into the inner part of the temple, and because that place was so holy, no clothes were allowed at all for men. Meanwhile, the entire time, she was wearing something like this: https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/XiMAAOSw ... s-l400.jpg

But both the blouse and skirt were white. She kept looking at my dick, and I liked it too. I love to swim, so I have a swimmer's body. Not only was she looking at me, but other girls too. It was such a liberating experience because my whole body could breathe. Afterward, she said she wanted to do it with me again sometime. Our relationship got better, and I would change and take a shower while she watched. When it was just the two of us at home, I would be naked. I still meet her often and we both get a thrill out of it.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:07 pm 
Village Drifter

This experience was a memorable one particularly because even though it wasn't sexual or an ideal fantasy, it was a bit heart warming, I pushed myself to do something daring, and I helped someone make their day.

I had a closer female friend a few years back in the previous area I lived. I am in no way attracted to her sexually and she has and always will be just a really good friend. I'll call her Sarah.

About a week after a bad break up and some minor drama with other people in her life, her life wasn't going well. I decided I go over to her place like a good friend to try and provide comfort. The tears were on and off and I was trying what I could to bring a smile on her face. I offered to get us pizza, to go for a movie, or to binge watch on her favorite TV shows. Nothing was working, and as a humorous attempt driven from desperation I said "Would you laugh if I got naked?"

"Yah because that would totally fix my problems". She said that with a small chuckle and noticeable smile. She was obviously joking along with me but it was the first time I really noticed her cheering up since everything happened. However the moment didn't last and she sank back into her state. Even though I didn't think about getting naked, the thought was there.

I tried comforting her again with different comedic tactics which had minimal effect. I had to use the bathroom at one point and went on to do my business. As I was washing my hands I thought about the joke I made earlier, and actually started seriously considering it. Between us, and among most of my friends, I was a daring joker that would do the silliest of things to make people laugh. I had never actually gotten naked for comedic purposes, but I was fairly comfortable with my body. I knew she wouldn't be offended and she had known me long enough to the point that even though I could act a little crazy at times, being a sleaze wasn't me.

I took a deep breath and looked in the mirror and mentally replayed what she said: "Yah because that would totally fix my problems". It was worth worth a shot, this might be able to to restore a smile on her face, for at least the rest of the day. I walked back to the sofa where she was sitting. And asked her if she still had some cans of juice I could bring her. After confirming they were in the bottom shelf of the fridge, I insisted on going alone to fetch them myself. When I got there, I quickly checked around to make sure I was alone and took a deep breath. Within about 15 seconds, i quickly took off every single article of clothing I was wearing, shirt, jeans, my socks, and then holding onto my boxer for an extra 3 seconds, i slipped those off as well. I folded everything and stashed them into a neat pile under the kitchen table. I got up and I was completely naked in someone else's kitchen. I dug through the fridge and grabbed 2 cans and closed the door. And i started walking to the living room.

I saw her focused on her phone looking gloomy from around the corner. I hesitated for a few seconds, but continued walking towards her. Still focus on her phone, I stood near the opposite end of the couch. She still hadn't noticed. I looked at the can and deliberately broke the silence "Wow, there is a lot more sugar in these things than I thought".

When she looked up, her face frozen in shock. She looked at me in the eyes, and her vision glided down to my pelvic area and froze. She blushed noticeably and there was a few seconds of silence. Then the smiles appeared and evolved into laughter. "What the hell?! Why are you naked??"
I responded: "You said it would fix your problems when I asked. And it seems to be true since your laughing"
She laughed: "You KNOW I was kidding!" She kept giggling, more than I had seen the past week. "But it is funny....."

I looked at her and smiled. It didn't matter that I was completely naked, it was working and I was accomplishing what I needed to do. I made a semi-joking offer "Well I'll make you a deal. If you don't frown for the rest of the day. I'll stay naked". She rolled her eyes and agreed with laughter.

We watched funny videos, drank juice, and chatted for 4 more hours. For 4 hours, I sacrificed every inch of modesty and stayed naked just to keep a smile on someone's face. The surprising part about this was that I never felt embarrassed, shameful, or even sexual. It was basically PG nudity despite my whole body being on full display.

The closest to anything happening was a moment towards the when we were standing in the kitchen and reminded her how much a good person she was and that she had a lot going for her. She gave me the elongated "aww", and then she swiftly put her arms around me giving me a very firm hug. When she let go she paused for a moment and looked directly at my crotch for a fraction of a second and then looked up at me..... "uhhh I'm really sorry, I kinda forgot you were naked". I reassured her I was unharmed and that I too forgot I was nude. This led to us both laughing.

Eventually I did get dressed and go home, and apart from that hug, nothing happened and I'm glad nothing did. It was a good CFNM because it got me to realize how much I enjoy being naked. CFNM doesn't always have to be for humiliation or femdom, it can just be for funny moments like this. This was one of my more moments where I was naked not only in front of other women but men as well for fun.

Sorry if this is kind of long, I just had this particular memory in deeper detail.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:05 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

blaze3264 wrote:
This experience was a memorable one particularly because even though it wasn't sexual or an ideal fantasy, it was a bit heart warming, I pushed myself to do something daring, and I helped someone make their day.

I had a closer female friend a few years back in the previous area I lived. I am in no way attracted to her sexually and she has and always will be just a really good friend. I'll call her Sarah.

About a week after a bad break up and some minor drama with other people in her life, her life wasn't going well. I decided I go over to her place like a good friend to try and provide comfort. The tears were on and off and I was trying what I could to bring a smile on her face. I offered to get us pizza, to go for a movie, or to binge watch on her favorite TV shows. Nothing was working, and as a humorous attempt driven from desperation I said "Would you laugh if I got naked?"

"Yah because that would totally fix my problems". She said that with a small chuckle and noticeable smile. She was obviously joking along with me but it was the first time I really noticed her cheering up since everything happened. However the moment didn't last and she sank back into her state. Even though I didn't think about getting naked, the thought was there.

I tried comforting her again with different comedic tactics which had minimal effect. I had to use the bathroom at one point and went on to do my business. As I was washing my hands I thought about the joke I made earlier, and actually started seriously considering it. Between us, and among most of my friends, I was a daring joker that would do the silliest of things to make people laugh. I had never actually gotten naked for comedic purposes, but I was fairly comfortable with my body. I knew she wouldn't be offended and she had known me long enough to the point that even though I could act a little crazy at times, being a sleaze wasn't me.

I took a deep breath and looked in the mirror and mentally replayed what she said: "Yah because that would totally fix my problems". It was worth worth a shot, this might be able to to restore a smile on her face, for at least the rest of the day. I walked back to the sofa where she was sitting. And asked her if she still had some cans of juice I could bring her. After confirming they were in the bottom shelf of the fridge, I insisted on going alone to fetch them myself. When I got there, I quickly checked around to make sure I was alone and took a deep breath. Within about 15 seconds, i quickly took off every single article of clothing I was wearing, shirt, jeans, my socks, and then holding onto my boxer for an extra 3 seconds, i slipped those off as well. I folded everything and stashed them into a neat pile under the kitchen table. I got up and I was completely naked in someone else's kitchen. I dug through the fridge and grabbed 2 cans and closed the door. And i started walking to the living room.

I saw her focused on her phone looking gloomy from around the corner. I hesitated for a few seconds, but continued walking towards her. Still focus on her phone, I stood near the opposite end of the couch. She still hadn't noticed. I looked at the can and deliberately broke the silence "Wow, there is a lot more sugar in these things than I thought".

When she looked up, her face frozen in shock. She looked at me in the eyes, and her vision glided down to my pelvic area and froze. She blushed noticeably and there was a few seconds of silence. Then the smiles appeared and evolved into laughter. "What the hell?! Why are you naked??"
I responded: "You said it would fix your problems when I asked. And it seems to be true since your laughing"
She laughed: "You KNOW I was kidding!" She kept giggling, more than I had seen the past week. "But it is funny....."

I looked at her and smiled. It didn't matter that I was completely naked, it was working and I was accomplishing what I needed to do. I made a semi-joking offer "Well I'll make you a deal. If you don't frown for the rest of the day. I'll stay naked". She rolled her eyes and agreed with laughter.

We watched funny videos, drank juice, and chatted for 4 more hours. For 4 hours, I sacrificed every inch of modesty and stayed naked just to keep a smile on someone's face. The surprising part about this was that I never felt embarrassed, shameful, or even sexual. It was basically PG nudity despite my whole body being on full display.

The closest to anything happening was a moment towards the when we were standing in the kitchen and reminded her how much a good person she was and that she had a lot going for her. She gave me the elongated "aww", and then she swiftly put her arms around me giving me a very firm hug. When she let go she paused for a moment and looked directly at my crotch for a fraction of a second and then looked up at me..... "uhhh I'm really sorry, I kinda forgot you were naked". I reassured her I was unharmed and that I too forgot I was nude. This led to us both laughing.

Eventually I did get dressed and go home, and apart from that hug, nothing happened and I'm glad nothing did. It was a good CFNM because it got me to realize how much I enjoy being naked. CFNM doesn't always have to be for humiliation or femdom, it can just be for funny moments like this. This was one of my more moments where I was naked not only in front of other women but men as well for fun.

Sorry if this is kind of long, I just had this particular memory in deeper detail.

Hey, blaze. It sounds like you're a very good friend, and that you helped cheer up Sarah a bit, at least for the short term. I hope you two are still friends. I thought it was a good story.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:09 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

First Time wrote:
I'm still waiting for my first one..........being seen naked by a girlfriend while getting out of bed isn't exactly CFNM. I don't think, at least.

That depends. If your girlfriend was wearing pajamas, then it IS CFNM. But, if you're girlfriend is also nude, then no. The key is for the woman to be safe and free to enjoy looking at the exposed man. And you can definitely do that with your girlfriend or wife.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:55 am 

Was doing a swimming gala and went to change to go from poolside to cafe for break. Not sure why but the male and female changing rooms were connected (there was a sign). Some guys were in there with me talking to their female friend in the other room. She didn’t know I was there so walked in.

Ps it was very cold

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:36 am 
Village Drifter

My wife and I own a small resort property. Just a few cabins on a small private lake. We rent it our for events as well as single cabin rentals. When there is no one using it, I am almost always naked. My wife is usually clothed. One day, we were down by the water pulling weeds when we heard someone say “WooHoo.” I looked up and up on the deck about 200 feet away was an old friend and a woman I had never seen before. So we walked back from the water, up the deck stairs, and my friend introduced me to his new girlfriend, Cynthia. No one mentioned or seemed bothered by my nakedness so I just went with it. We invited them to stay for dinner. I cooked and served. It was quite memorable.

I have to say it was very exciting to meet someone for the first time while naked, spend several hours with them, and never put on any clothes.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:11 pm 

I once was getting an ayurvedic massage. They strip you down to a small nothing and cover you in oil. When you are done you can hardly stand. This was at an ayurvedic college. The guy who was massaging suddenly got a call. I slid of the table with oil to get off and as i did the little cloth covering my penis slipped off. I had oil on my face and could hardly open my eyes. Meanwhile i heard the massage guy step out of the room pushing open the door. It was one of those large heavy doors that pushed back into place by itself. I felt the gust of cold air ad he slammed the door and stepped out. As i wiped my eyes i looked up and realized that the door hadn't been very effective in swinging back it was stuck half way and outside was a whole class of young college girls in doctors coats looking at me in shock. I was naked and covered in oil. First I was shocked, then embarrassed and then aroused all in a spilt second. Some were shy and smiled looking at each other, others pretended like they didn't see, some covered their mouths laughingly and looked away, other boldly drank in my nude body with lusty eyes. I sprang an erection in a second, luckily the door slammed itself shut and i hurried away to the wash room.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:14 pm 
Newly Registered User

About me: Recently divorced, 38M, office job but workout 6 days a week so in good shape (lift weights and belong to a thai boxing gym). Make good $, wear a suit everyday, etc.

About her: Met a girl (Sydney) on tinder in the same situation and we hit it off. Become steady FWB with a twist... she always wanted to explore her 50 shades of grey side (a persona i fit) and we both popped out BDSM cherry together :D I was the dom and really love the power dynamic and mind games, which she loved too... and the chemistry/sex was 10/10.

One night while laying in afterglow, she asked if we could switch roles sometime, "I want to be in charge and you can be my boy toy for the night". Since I've never done it before, i figured why not... lets take some risks and have fun, so agreed. We agreed on next weekend and she joked that I should work on my sensual dance moves because she is going to 100% have me dance nude for her, since I typically have her do the same and she gets very embarrassed by it (but very turned on at the same time, i check lol). Also I agreed to follow her instructions 100% just like she does for me. I did work on them thankfully prior to the big day.

Lots of buildup via text but fast forward to friday night. She asked me to come to her house after the gym and bring her favorite pair of jeans and a fresh bottle of massage oil. Nothing unexpected. I arrived and we chatted for a few, and although she was wearing plain clothes, she looked great! Probably b/c i was worked up about the situation.

I asked to shower quick and she said "when you're done, please put on just the jeans, leave the top button un-buttoned, and from now on you are to address me as Miss Sydney and you'll be my boy toy, do you understand" "Yes Miss Sydney" and i went upstairs. Full disclosure, before i hopped in the shower, i took a 50mg Viagra... I have them as sort of "in case of emergency" type of thing (if i drank too much) but i figured this was a great time to take one since this was going to be an experience.

Came downstairs and felt a little embarrassed by the situation. She told me I was going to pamper her tonight and we're going to start off with a little wine and dinner outside on the deck. Won't bore you with too much details but she lives in a condo so not exactly private backyard and i was grilling steaks with just the jeans on. One of her neighbors was on her deck on the floor accross and above and hollared down "you go girl" LOL. All in good fun... and the viagra started to kick in.

After dinner, we came back inside and she said I'd really enjoy a foot massage, "Please prepare my foot bath for me and fill my wine my pet". "Yes Miss Sydney" I put the water in and some other foot salt stuff (no clue what it was) and set it up for her. It heated the water and had some massage/bubble thing going on, which actually seemed pretty nice. She sat down in a big easy chair and said "Thank you Robert, now i would like you to remove the jeans". Gulp... guess this is starting now. I kind of froze. "Lets get on with it, i'd like to enjoy your nakedness now" (something i say to her all the time when the roles are reversed :D)

I took off the jeans and looked up to a very sexy, yet michevious grin and an outstretched hand. "You wont be needing those the rest of the night". She folded them neatly and tucked them under the end table. She waved me to come closer and she asked me to put my hands behind my back. She then sat back, grinned, slid out of her shoes, put her feet in the spa thing, and took a sip of wine. "Ahhhh... i could get used to this" and just sat there for a minute. The up and down gazing while she was enjoying the foot spa and wine... was so hot i grew to full mast and it was throbbing b/c of the viagra. "Looks like you're enjoying yourself Robert, is that true". "Yes Miss Sydney", while thinking oh god please touch me. :D

"My feet need a few more minutes in the spa, please do clean up the kitchen" Dang... Ok. Never have i cleaned a kitchen so fast, but the kicker was, she had full view from the living room, it was an L shaped area and she was sitting in the perfect spot (by design) to see the kitchen and the side entryway so could feel the gaze as i cleaned.

I finished up and went back into the living room and she asked me to turn on the fireplace (gas) and put on some soothing music, which i did. She then told me to grab a pillow, get on my knees and begin the foot massage. I moved the spa, put down the pillow, dropped to my knees...

Part 2 tomorrow... and it gets way better!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:31 am 
Village Legend
Village Legend

Thanks for taking the effort. A really good intro to the forum.
D T R

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:37 am 

In college at a pool party. I jumped out of the side of the pool and my trunks stayed. It was pretty embarrassing. That’s really the only thing .

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:46 pm 

I lived with 4 girls in this 2 bedroom place, I was in the small bedroom and they shared this huge room.
I was in great shape at the time, so one of the girls just came up to me and said "Can I suck your cock?"
After that day I wore less and less around the house as 2 out of 4 of the girls had seen me nude on several occasions.
I'd just be either in a towel or loose shorts almost the entire time I was home with them, BUT when it was just the 2 who knew me well, I'd just be nude all day long, sitting back on our couch, legs spread. It was a great time ;)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:20 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

Fabulous. I'd love that.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:51 am 
Newly Registered User

Back when Bally's Total Fitness was a thing, the location I went to had the men's locker room designed so that you could see to the lockers when the swinging doors opened. Not so for the women's, which really disappointed me initially. But in hindsight, if you can have it only one way, that is the way to have it!

To make matters worse (better), the door stop that kept the handle from hitting the wall was designed so that you could "stick" the door on it and it would stay open. Which it often was. There was a redheaded woman named "Cherry" (not making that up, at least is what she told us) who my buddy & I would always hit on. She was a MILF and we were college age. She liked the attn, but we could never quite crack that nut. She seemed intent on only dating older guys- how closed minded! This was also before the cougar movement lol.

So one day I finish working out (just me that day) and as I head to the locker room, Cherry and some guy more than twice my age are standing and talking right in the perfect spot to see in. I had already had at least two occasions where Cherry walked thru that zone and got a 1-second look at me nude, so I attribute the choice of location entirely to her. I got naked quickly and SLOWLY fold and pack my close. It was comparable to when there is a substitution by the leading team in extra time of a soccer match, and the guy going off inspects every blade of grass on his way back to the bench. Never folded clothes so perfectly in my life.

I would occasionally glance out, her eyes were just trained right on me, which caused me to chub up a bit. Her cheeks were getting as red as her hair, and she couldn't hide her grin. So obviously her bf notices and has this pissed off look on his face. But she just wouldn't stop looking. This went on for what seemed like eternity, til she went into tHe women's room, and the guy just left the building.

She was even flintier when I saw her after that. And the first time she was even blushing again, so I knew she was thinking back to that moment.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:48 pm 
Newly Registered User

One of my most memorable experiences was after the World Naked Bike Ride.

I went alone. I met a couple who were doing it on the ride, who had friends also doing it and starting from a different point. We got chatting at the start, and got on well. I had a bit in common with the guy, and we kept meeting along the route as the 2000 cyclists navigated their way through London.

At the end, we finished together, so in the sunshine, I was chatting to the guy. His girlfriend got dressed and went to speak to her friend. Ten minutes later, she came back with her posse of friends - all female - and all dressed.

In the centre of the capital city, two naked guys and four or five dressed women sat on the grass and just chatted. Normally. If only that was normality.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:53 am 
Newly Registered User

At a public dungeon. In general nudity is regarded very casually at those; no one makes a big deal out of exposure. But a mistress had me naked for a spanking and made me stand, arms at my side, in front of a grinning woman who was watching us and sipping a White Claw. It was the spwhite claw that made it art.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:09 pm 

I once got really drunk on a night out on the town. Met a girl in a bar who was out for the night with her cousin. They were both staying with their grandmother who lived locally.

Me and this girl got really friendly throughout the night. We were both really drunk and when her cousin was chatting to some people she knew, the girl I was with suggested we go back to her place (her grandmothers).

Fast forward to her grandmothers place, and we're in the spare room she's staying in. There's 2 beds in the room, the girl explains that her cousin is staying in the other bed. Anyway, we're in bed getting down to business when her cousin bursts in. Her cousin is super upset she ditched her. They argue for a little while (I'm still naked). Eventually, they stop and her cousin gets in the other bed, right next to the one we're in. The girl I'm with gets back in bed with me and we start doing stuff under the sheets again.

Throughout the night, I keep waking up. I'm still drunk but still erect. Her cousin is asleep next to us, and she's really hot. So I leave the bed sheet off my erection so when the girl wakes up she sees it. I lay there pretty much all night with an erection, and the cousin kept waking up and looking at it. In the morning, I got dressed in front of them.

TLDR: met 2 girls, cousins. Went back to their place and fucked one. Spent most of the naked in front of the other one. I never did anything with the cousin, but she got more than an eyeful of my erection.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:43 pm 

Best I've got happened many years ago.
I was in school and someone pushed down my pants, and this girl that liked me saw it and teased me a bit.
But I just felt embarassed at the time. I did not have developed this CFNM fetish back then.

Now I really like the fantasy of CFNM, but I'm not sure I would actually like to have it IRL.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 220 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next