CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:59 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 226 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:15 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

topbong wrote:
I'll never forget being on a school trip and staying in a youth hostel when I was getting changed after a shower.
I realised that one of the girls from my class was in the shared entryway that separated the male and female changing rooms, and could see in to where I was.
I was already dry and half-dressed, but decided to "dry" myself again. My heart was thumping as I pulled off my boxer shorts and turned round so she could see my cock. It didn't take long before I was starting to get hard, and I was just covering my face with my towel as though I was drying my hair but made sure I could peep through to see her reaction. She was staring really intently right at my cock. I hadn't initially intended to do it for long but I was enjoying it so much that I carried on and let myself get fully hard while side-on to her. I did that for about half a minute, then carried on dressing.
She had gone by the time I finished, but later on in the common room I did talk to her and she was really happy to have a conversation - lots of smiles and paying attention to me.
Thinking about it since, I like to think that was the first erect cock she'd ever seen in person. I hope it made a good memory for her!

How old were you at the time?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:36 am 

I went to a hot spring in Japan, where celebrities were filming and I could see their penis, which was not on TV shows.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:51 am 

I once went to a hot spring in Japan where men and women use it together, but there were no people because it was a weekday, so I hurried into the hot spring and saw Japanese idol stars who were shy there. Their pennies were small :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:17 pm 

When I was 20, a rich guy beat up my girl, so I knocked him out. Believe it or not, I received a 6 month prison sentence - I should have got a medal.

I awoke to the sound of three female guards saying "breakfast". They were pushing the food cart, my door was open, and I had a morning wood. I was nude, so I got my chow naked, put it on my table, and went and got my coffee. They all started giggling. They gave us no pajamas, and they never made a fuss during the next two weeks. They love it. They watched me shower, then gave me a towel, they watched me whack off, and they liked it, and they did clothes change every 4 days - whilst looking at my cock. Incidentally, the country has strict rules against women performing said duties, but no one cared. I was sad when I was transferred to a camp where the rules were followed.

The actions of those naughty women still give me naughty thoughts - 20 years later! LOL

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:35 am 

During my 1st visit to Southeast Asia, I visited a Thai Massage Parlor in Chiang Mai. My lower back was sore from doing dead lifts, and I needed to get my muscles relaxed. Previously, I had had numerous Thai massages in Vancouver BC. Each time I was given a set of pajamas to wear, then the girl would enter within a few minutes. Thus I was confused when I was ushered into a room - by an elderly lady - and told to wait. "Where are my PJs and why is there a glass shower cubicle in the far corner?"

Then a tall 30ish Thai woman walked in, glared at me, and said "Take shower now!" I had just had a shower at the hotel, so I told her that I didn't need one. She yelled - "Give me your shirt" WTF! I complied. Then she said "give me your pants" which I did. Now I am thinking " I'll get a massage in my undies" Then she yelled "strip!" So I hand her my undies and socks, she says "take shower now!" I walked naked to the booth, start showering, then she opens it and demands than I wash my dick, balls and ass. She supervised until she was satisfied, grabbed my hand, and started drying me off.

I lay on the table, she starts oiling the goods and whacks me off. After the following Thai Massage, she takes me to the booth washes everything, dries me off, and demands a tip (about which I will not elaborate) She says to me "next time you shower first", grabs my dick, then gives me a big smile. I soon realized that the whole femdom act's purpose was to get me in tipping mode. LOL!

I went back a few months later. She was not there; however, the same setup was still happening. I played dumb. A 20 year old buxom lass enters and demands that I strip, Tricky little devils. LOL!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 1:45 pm 
Village Vagabond

A few years back, I went to a clothing-op hot springs resort with my wife and two of her girlfriends who were visiting from out of town. The three women went topless and I stripped completely naked. When we first arrived, I was showering under one of the outside showers, the three women came out of the dressing room, one of them said, "omg! he's naked!" My wife responded, "oh, he's not modest" Then they all laughed, but stood there watching me shower. I pretended not to look, but I could see all three of them looking at my cock, which gave me a slight erection. After I finished showering, we all walked down to the hot pool area. I stayed completely naked. I could tell her two girlfriends were getting a big kick out of seeing me walk around with my dick bouncing around. They kept glancing down and giggling. We all got in the hot pool and soaked for about 20 minutes, afterwards we walked up to the sundeck and laid out. I made sure I took the only recliner that was positioned so that all three women could look at me while I laid there naked. After a few minutes of laying there with my cock out in front of the women, I started to get an erection. It didn't take long before my cock was fully erect and sticking up. One of the women blurted out, "look he's got a boner!" My wife looked over and said, "yeah, that happens sometimes" All three women laughed hysterically!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 3:16 pm 
Village Legend
Village Legend

Merv1166 wrote:
A few years back, I went to a clothing-op hot springs resort with my wife and two of her girlfriends who were visiting from out of town. The three women went topless and I stripped completely naked. When we first arrived, I was showering under one of the outside showers, the three women came out of the dressing room, one of them said, "omg! he's naked!" My wife responded, "oh, he's not modest" Then they all laughed, but stood there watching me shower. I pretended not to look, but I could see all three of them looking at my cock, which gave me a slight erection. After I finished showering, we all walked down to the hot pool area. I stayed completely naked. I could tell her two girlfriends were getting a big kick out of seeing me walk around with my dick bouncing around. They kept glancing down and giggling. We all got in the hot pool and soaked for about 20 minutes, afterwards we walked up to the sundeck and laid out. I made sure I took the only recliner that was positioned so that all three women could look at me while I laid there naked. After a few minutes of laying there with my cock out in front of the women, I started to get an erection. It didn't take long before my cock was fully erect and sticking up. One of the women blurted out, "look he's got a boner!" My wife looked over and said, "yeah, that happens sometimes" All three women laughed hysterically!

HaHa.... Nice one. It's fun later too when you see them again and you know they know what your cock looks like and how big it is!
DTR

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2022 5:08 pm 
Village Resident
Village Resident

Bit strange but with my wife when I was 28 we went to a little Greek island. first day found a cove and couple sunbathing, moved on but all rocks. So came back when we got back they were nude. We settled down to sunbathe and after a while I suggested we should be naked too. She didn't want to although she was already topless, showing off her 38D tits. So I took my trunks off and the female sat up and had a look. My wife said she was just curious because her husband had a slightly bigger one.

Then an older man came over the ridge who had a tiny circumcised penis (acorn) but massive balls. My wife had a look. I asked her what she thought of seeing all these willies and she said not much and that she'd prefer some young studs with something to look at.

Next day we went past a nudist beach and a guy was doing yoga (nude and hung), my wife never said a word just stared. Think that's why she likes Playgirl

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2022 11:43 am 
Village Drifter

I play in bands, and years ago, a cute girl started following the band and talking to me on breaks. I finally asked her to meet me after a gig, at a deserted farm behind the club. I packed up and met her there and we started making out on the hood of her car. It was a hot night. I told her I wanted to strip for her and she happily agreed. I was wearing nothing but loafers, a Hawaiian shirt and jeans with no underpants, so I was stark naked in seconds. She was loving it (I was too), stroking my cock and fondling me all over. I undressed her and we got in the back seat of her car and fucked like animals. It was really memorable. We saw each other for about a year or so and gradually drifted apart. I wish I could find her again.

Another time, I brought her back to my house after a gig and I stripped for her and she got undressed and we got into the shower. It was the longest, sexiest shower I've ever had. We got soaped up and rubbed our bodies together for what seemed like 45 minutes, kissing and fondling each other. We were so into it, she accidentally pulled down the shower curtain! Then, we finally dried off and went upstairs and fucked, before finally falling asleep around 5:00 am.

Like I said, I wish I could find her again. Her name was Sherry.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:21 am 

Recently I have been to a outdoor concert. The male toilet had 2 private booths and then a lot of urinals on the wall. Also, it had no door . As always, the queue for the female toilets was huge and that queue would just pass 1 meter away from the men's loo entrance. Gold opportunity! I went into the booth to play a bit and get a semi hard and then went for the urinals. Ofc I picked the closest one to the entrance. Many of the girls were turned towards the male toilet entrance while they waited and they were just chatting with their girl friends as if that was not a big deal that they had a dick just in front of them. Unfortunately I did not want to look to much at them to not scare them off but on my quick looks I could see they were looking at me. Such an amazing memory! I do recommend this technique as you are inside the men's restroom and have an excuse to have your dick out

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:59 pm 
Village Drifter

One of the most memorable was also the most frustrating. I met a couple of pretty girls on a band gig, and after chatting, they invited me over the apartment of one of them. Her friend was visiting from upstate New York. The girl with the apartment was a cute blonde, but her friend was a fiery, thin redhead who I immediately took a liking to. We went back to the blonde's place, had a couple of drinks and then I decided to just tell them what I wanted to do; strip for both of them with music playing. I was hoping for a threesome, but it didn't happen. The blonde wanted no part of it and went to bed, so the redhead and I sat on the couch. I said, "It's too bad your friend didn't want me to strip for you both. It would have been fun."

She didn't say a word, but motioned with her hand, "Go ahead and put on a show for me." That was all I needed.

I put on an Indigo Girls CD very quietly as not to wake her friend. I went into the bathroom and got a large bath towel and started taking it all off. I let her slip off my briefs while I covered myself with the towel. By this time, I had a raging hard-on, as I danced slowly for her, and finally asked her, "Can I take it ALL off?" She said yes, so I flung the towel across the room and started shaking my cock and stroking it for her while she grinned. I started kissing her passionately, and I could have cum right then and there, all over her dress, but I held it back, hoping she'd want to get naked for me. Unfortunately, I was wrong about that.

She enjoyed the show, but it was "look don't touch." She said, "I have a boyfriend back home in New York. But, you're a very sexy man. I didn't think you were, but you really are."

No amount of cajoling would make her go further. I was really disappointed, and needless to say, I had very sore balls as I sadly got dressed and left. Of course, I never saw her again. I had to go home and jerk off to relieve myself.

Looking back, it was very exciting getting naked for a strange woman, but very frustrating in the end.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:34 am 

One of my memorable CFNM experiences was a physical when i was 17 after a circumcision operation. The doctor checked my penis , checked the scar , but after few minutes i started to have a boner with my mother looking at me. The doctor said "erections are not good for the scar" . :oops:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:33 am 

Just recently I went for a full body massage, the place was just of the high street, anyway I get taken to the room and left to strip off, of course as always I take every thing off, get onto the table and in comes the masseuse and tells me she has put me in the wrong room and can I move, now I think she was expecting me to get dressed again but no I hop off the table pick up my clothes and proudly walk naked down a hall way from one room to the next weith her following me and another masseuse in the hallway, I should also point out that this hallway has windows down its full length looking onto the high street

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:17 pm 

I had visited my local nude beach one afternoon and as I was leaving through the narrow path two young, bikini-clad attractive women came towards me while I was still nude. I had to turn to the side to let them though. The got quite close as they passed and they were both embarrassed but had smiles on their faces.

I'm not sure if they knew where they were headed (its a secluded spot) but it was quite the moment. Had I not been time pressured I would have gone back.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:15 am 
Newly Registered User

I am Korean and I am not good at English, so I leave a story with the help of a translator.
When I was in the fifth grade of elementary school, I went on a picnic at school. In the 1990s, Korea was a poor country, so it was not possible to enjoy the luxury of going to tourist attractions by bus, and simply walking along the rural road of the village and eating lunch in a wide field was all about the picnic.
On the way back, I walked side by side in two rows under the instructions of the teachers, and I heard a murmur in the front row. I was wondering what was going on, but I found out a little later at the back of the line.
One middle-aged man was holding the wall with one hand open and taking out his penis. I thought he was peeing, but I couldn't see any drops of peeing, and there was no reason to take out his penis for so long until all of these people passed.
The boys screamed out of laughter, and the girls were surprised and covered their mouths. The female teachers told the children not to look at it and made them walk by quickly.
While the girls were too shy to say anything, there was a very bold and confident girl, and I still can't forget the girl's reaction. The girl laughed very loudly, saying, "That's what men's things look like"
There's one more story about this girl, and we'll talk about it later. Anyway, when I heard this girl say this, I felt humiliated and at the same time, something unknown. Later, it turned out that it was a CFNM tendency.
A time when I didn't know about sexual desire yet. The unknown feeling tickled my body.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:27 am 
Village Drifter

This was a memorable experience. I met a girl at a band gig named Jeanne years ago. We had an attraction for each other. I remember she had a really nice set of tits that I wanted to play with. For some reason, we never seemed to hook up for proper sex, but I called her one Sunday afternoon, and the conversation got pretty heated;

"Jeanne, I thought of something I'd like to do for you."

"What would you like to do for me?"

"I want to come over to your place and I want you to put on some sexy music."

"And then what?"

"Do you really want to know?"

"Yes, tell me."

"I want to strip for you, dance naked and play with my cock while you watch."

"Oooh, that sounds like fun!"

"I wish I was with you right now. Would you like me to play with my cock while we're talking on the phone?"

"Yes, yes!"

I slipped down my jeans, took off my shirt, got totally naked and started to stroke my hard cock while we talked softly. I told her how I fantasize all the time about getting naked for her, playing with her big jugs, licking her pussy and fucking her, after she had sucked my dick. Basically, I told her in great detail everything I wanted to do with her. This went on for about ten minutes.

"I'm totally naked right here on the couch, and I'm really yanking cock thinking about you. I'm so fucking hard! I want to suck and fuck you so badly. Are you playing with your pussy?"

"Yes, I am! I'm going to cum!"

"I am too!!"

I literally shot cum all over myself. Trust me, it was the best phone sex I ever had.

But, Jeanne hooked up with some guy, got pregnant and that was pretty much that, until years later, I saw her waitressing in a local diner. I tried to hook up with her, but once again, it didn't work out for whatever reason. I can't even definitely find her on Facebook. There are three women with the same name, but all are very light on clues that would lead me to believe it was her. I wish I could finally get next to her. I would definitely strip for her if she wanted me to.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2022 11:01 am 

My second CFNM experience.
I was about 15 years old. I used to go to the pool a lot because I was training for the swim team. The pool was in an old building built in 1897, very stylish. The entrance to the pool was through a gallery running high around the pool. Immediately after entering the gallery, there was an entrance to the men's locker room. In order to enter the women's locker room, one had to walk around the men's locker room. The men's locker room at the far end led into a corridor that led to the women's locker room and stairs leading down to the pool. I came to the pool early that day and no one was there yet. I was undressing carelessly. I left a tight shirt at the end. As I was taking it over my head, I heard someone entering the locker room. Besides, I was completely naked. I didn't care about it. When I took off my shirt, the person who entered the locker room was walking past me towards the other exit from the locker room. It was a girl my age. She didn't look at me and moved on quickly. But she must have seen me while I was taking my shirt off, because otherwise I was completely naked. She could have left the locker room when she saw I was naked, but she didn't and shortened her way to the women's locker room. Then, in the pool, I saw him looking my way. I was ashamed that she saw me naked. I didn't go up to her and talk to her. It is not known what could have happened if I did.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2022 11:23 am 

TheJack wrote:
One of my memorable CFNM experiences was a physical when i was 17 after a circumcision operation. The doctor checked my penis , checked the scar , but after few minutes i started to have a boner with my mother looking at me. The doctor said "erections are not good for the scar" . :oops:

I had a similar experience first time I had an exam with female doctor. Now I lowkey try and get female doctor all time.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2022 7:22 am 
Newly Registered User

I had to visit the dermatologist and was lucky enough to have a female doctor. I had several places I was concerned about including a spot on my penis. I was unsure if it was normal so I asked her when she said if I had any concerns. I just described it to her thinking she really didn’t need to see my penis but she said if I was comfortable it was no big deal. There was a female nurse in the room at the time too. I take out my penis and show her. She looks and says it appears to be fine. My penis was starting to grow with her looking at it so I put it away before I got a full erection. She was chewing gum under her mask the entire time. Her casualness about my nudity just turned me on.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2022 4:57 am 
Newly Registered User

About 4 years ago I actually had a Doctors appointment that I knew she would want to pull my pants down. I was kind of anxious but somehow excited at the thought of it. When my name was called and I entered her room my heart actually skipped a beat, as sitting there was a young female student Doctor. My Doctor asked if it would be ok for the student to sit in at the consultation. Yes I said, and of course then the "So what can I do for you" question came, after explaining it the "Ok I had better take a look" phrase was said. Although I love CFNM to actually stand there in front of 2 females and pull your trousers and pants down and stand naked whilst the Doctor is examining your penis and talking to the student is still quite nerve racking.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 226 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next