CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:59 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 220 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:32 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

I've never heard of a place like that and can't believe that it would actually be able to get all the necessary approvals, private club or not. It sounds more like the first chapter of a fictional story. Anyway, I wasn't there, so I don't know. I am looking forward to reading more about your adventures there.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:20 am 

One experience that always makes me smile was a hotel in Germany. Travelling for work so I was on my own, ordered room service breakfast and it was delivered by a gorgeous blonde haired girl, looked late teens or maybe 20.

I had jumped out of bed and wrapped a towel around my waist when she knocked on the door. She came in with the trolley, unloaded it and then passed me the check to sign. I was holding the plastic folder with one hand, signing with the other, when the knot came undone and the towel fell to the floor.

She looked down, had a quick glimpse, smiled and blushed ! At the time I was embarrassed but when I thought back afterwards was definitely excited !

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:40 am 

One of the memorable experiences was at a work event, an induction program for us grads who had all joined a big team h company.

It was a residential at a hotel and one of the sessions was a team bonding exercise that was called breaking down barriers or something similar. Each team had to take a photo on that theme with the prize for originality.

4 guys and a girl in my team, all of us 21 or 22 at the time. I can’t remember who suggested it but our idea was ‘breaking down gender barriers’ .. the photo was four of us stood n a row at the urinals in the gents toilets. Photo taken from behind us but with our heads turned so you could see our faces, but with trousers and underwear around our ankles as though we were little boys !

The twist was the girl was in the line i.e. stood at the urinals too (4th guy was taking the photo). So she could see 3 of us stood there next to her, all with cocks out, pretending to piss.

Exciting doesn’t start to describe it... !

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:04 pm 

New to the site. I love it so far.

circa 2008. One morning I woke up in my ex’s apartment and went down to start our cars. When I returned, I heard her neighbors fucking from outside the door. When I got back in the apartment she was running around getting ready...half dressed. I took her by the hand and walked her over to the shared wall and told her to put her ear up to it with me. We heard them going at it and the girl was quite loud. She gasped when she heard them; I started to get hard and guided her hand to my bulge. She said something along the lines of she couldn’t be late for work but I should take care of myself if I wanted. With that I unbuttoned my suit pants and pulled out my cock...she stood there in front of me in her slip and maroon bra and tank top, I’ll never forget it. We would often play around with light choking so she put her hand up to my throat and applied pressure as I was already backed into the wall. As her pressure increased she got closer to me and started whispering things in my ear about being dirty and jerking off to her neighbors. My pace quickened and right about the time I felt her slip touch the head of my cock I exploded into it. She went to the kitchen and got me a paper towel then changed her slip and finished dressing. We walked out together to our cars and went to work.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:21 am 

The movie "The Fisher King" was released when I was in college, and a dozen or so of us went to see it on opening night. Walking home afterward with 3 female friends and one other male, we passed through a large park full of monuments that screened us from the street. The only light there in the middle of the park was the (half-moon) moonlight.

Referencing the Robin Williams "cloudbusting" scene from the movie, my male friend and I started running around and stripping off our clothes, causing the girls to whoop with apparent delight. We stripped to our boxers, throwing our clothes on the ground as we ran, and the girls gathered up the clothes, laughing and whooping some more.

We walked back up to the girls, calming down a little, and one of them said something about having to be nude to bust clouds (a line Williams used in the scene), and that was all the excuse I needed to drop my boxers and step out of them. The girls kind of gasped, and the one who spoke put her hand over her mouth, but they all kept looking 'down', and one of them snatched up my boxers.

My male friend was obviously extremely uncomfortable with me being nude, and he grabbed his clothes and left pretty quickly, along with one of the girls who also seemed kind of shaken.

I walked around the park completely nude with the remaining 2 close female friends for what felt like a long time (must have been about half an hour, judging by my arrival home). They both pretty much stared openly at my body the whole time, and while they were both chubby, nerdy, and not overly attractive to me, I was at least semi-erect a lot. I definitely got the now-familiar flaming hot face and pounding heartbeat that I have come to love and anticipate.

As the excitement started to wear off (probably for all of us), I got dressed and walked them home. No romantic or sexual overtures were made, and no one ever mentioned it, at least not in front of me. I think we all just enjoyed the experience. It was definitely the most exciting purely CFNM experience I have ever had!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:15 am 

The other most exciting CFNM experience I ever had was also during college. I lived in a small, crappy apartment above a bar that featured strippers on Saturdays.

Most of the girls that stripped there were locals, a couple actually bar staff just making some extra cash, but they sometimes had girls come through from other towns, usually on their way elsewhere or between gigs. The bar owner had an apartment set up hotel-style to house them.

Phoenix and Pandora were big-city dancers who had left the gig they were on prematurely, and so needed a place to stay for a week until the next destination on their tour. I met them on my 20th birthday, a Monday, having a couple of drinks and a burger at the bar.

I had been at the bar alone, around dinnertime, kind of hanging out with the (hot!) bartender Carly, whom I had known for a while (and sadly had a husband). Phoenix, a tall slim Asian-looking girl, came in to sign paperwork and get keys for the room across from mine. She asked if I would mind helping her and her friend with their luggage.

When I got their (huge, heavy) suitcases upstairs into their room, Pandora - a short but stacked redhead, offered me a $20 bill for my trouble. Phoenix arrived in the doorway and mentioned that Carly had said it was my birthday, and Pandora pulled her hand back, and said she wanted to see my birthday suit before she would give me the money.

I think she was kidding, but I didn't need much of an excuse. I popped the snaps open down the front of my denim shirt, and Phoenix ran to get her ghetto blaster (cassette! it was 1987...) and put on some music. I hammed it up a little, eventually getting completely naked, and they laughed and clapped a lot.

When I was done, I stood naked in front of them (sitting on an armchair together, the lone piece of furniture), red-faced, heart pounding, and Pandora told me to make myself hard. I masturbated in front of them (which I had never done before), and they both ran their hands all over my body, never touching my cock directly, but just barely brushing sometimes. I was way too excited, and I came in just a couple of minutes, much to my embarrassment and their laughter!

I spent some more of that week in their apartment, but that was my only really CFNM moment. This was actually when I consciously realized that I had an unusual love for this type of experience.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:07 pm 
Newly Registered User

About 6 years ago I met a lady friend from my town in s chat room. Over the course of a few months we chatted and shared many sexual secrets we both had. I told her about the Larraine Institute stories I was reading and how they excited me. It intrigued her that I was so turned on by them and the idea of a young man wearing panties and being mastrubated by older women finally we met and played out the scenario we continue doing this at lest once a month. She goes to a lingerie shop and buys things for each occasion. It's the best sex I have ever had. I have never seen her naked yet.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:36 am 

For me it was the time with my masseuse, who has a very loving but comical disposition. This one time she teased me after i undressed, saying why dick cant get hard and playfully tugged it. Then of course my dick got hard and she just giggled and said "I thought you wont be able to use that anymore". Needless to say, I came very hard later in the end.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:47 pm 
Village Drifter

Most recent, I was a member of a site to meet others for adult activities. I had exchanged emails with a woman and we agreed to meet for coffee.
We did.
She asked me to her apartment. When we got to her apartment she got cold feet. I told her we could just talk and see what would happen.
We did.
About an hour later I asked if she would be comfortable if I took my clothes off and see if that would help. She agreed. I did.

As we talked about things, I slowly touched and played with myself, soft at first and slowly got aroused and harder and harder.
My fondling became stroking. Me totally naked, sitting in chair across from her. She was fully dressed, at some point we quit talking and she just watched me stroking my self and spreading precum over my cock.

As i sped up my stroking she leaned forward in her chair to get a better look, I spread my legs wide so she could see my balls hanging down and my cock's full length.
I reached the point of no return and shot my cum all over my belly and and hands. I came hard, it had been a long time since anyone had watched me.

She loved it, I love it. I spread my cum over my body and she she got up and got a napkin and cleaned me up.

When she was done she told me her daughter was coming over and I should get dressed.

I did.

As I left she gave me a kiss and told me she would send me an email and we could do it again.

She never did, but unknown to her I have had some great cums from that memory.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:09 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

emgeee wrote:
Most recent, I was a member of a site to meet others for adult activities. I had exchanged emails with a woman and we agreed to meet for coffee.
We did.
She asked me to her apartment. When we got to her apartment she got cold feet. I told her we could just talk and see what would happen.
We did.
About an hour later I asked if she would be comfortable if I took my clothes off and see if that would help. She agreed. I did.

As we talked about things, I slowly touched and played with myself, soft at first and slowly got aroused and harder and harder.
My fondling became stroking. Me totally naked, sitting in chair across from her. She was fully dressed, at some point we quit talking and she just watched me stroking my self and spreading precum over my cock.

As i sped up my stroking she leaned forward in her chair to get a better look, I spread my legs wide so she could see my balls hanging down and my cock's full length.
I reached the point of no return and shot my cum all over my belly and and hands. I came hard, it had been a long time since anyone had watched me.

She loved it, I love it. I spread my cum over my body and she she got up and got a napkin and cleaned me up.

When she was done she told me her daughter was coming over and I should get dressed.

I did.

As I left she gave me a kiss and told me she would send me an email and we could do it again.

She never did, but unknown to her I have had some great cums from that memory.

What a fantastic experience!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:49 pm 
Newly Registered User

Those are great stories, I wish I had some as good as yours to share; hopefully, it will come !

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:32 pm 

When I was 20 I stayed at a friend's house and asked to use the shower - she knew about my predilections but had never been into it, so I'd never pushed it with her. However in this house lived her sister, who was shy and awkward. Despite only being a year younger than us she was a virgin and had never seen a boy a naked.

As I got out the shower I realised the "towel" my friend had left me was barely the size of a napkin! I walked out into the living room holding it in front of me to find... my friend, and her sister, who's face was beet-red (she must have told her what was happening). I acted naturally and just spoke for a few minutes with the towel resting on my penis as I leaned against a chair opposite making it as natural as possible. Eventually her nervous energy infected me too much and I started getting hard, but I didn't want to be "too much" for her first time so I just slowly draped the towel down until my nicely fluffed penis "popped" out and did that little jiggle. Her eyes went as wide as saucepans and she let out a gasp that stopped her halfway through her sentence. I am not joking when I say she actually started visibly shaking with... embarrassment?

After that I stood behind the couch so she couldn't see my bits, as I said I didn't want to push it with either of them. We've never spoken about that night since.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:45 pm 

My sister in law face timed my phone once when I was taking a piss (my wife didn’t have a phone at the time and she’d always call mine to talk to her) so as I was pissing I answered pretending it was a mistake. The phone had the camera pointed towards my face so I pretended to be startled and act a little awkward but carried on to piss until she noticed what I was doing and asked “are you pissing right now?” As where I replied in a playful awkward way saying “yes, why?” She started to laugh a bit and said cool and kinda just stared as to listen until I was done.

I had finished and she literally said well don’t forget to shake and jokingly but in a flirty way gave me a funny look and hung up

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:51 am 

I think my first experience was probably when I was 16 and worked at a fruit and veg shop in a small town. Most of the time I was on my own and cleaning the shelves and the stands in between customers. Being a horny and really bored teenager already interested in CFNM I would often find my mind wondering. After a particularly quiet day I was playing with my cock behind the counter; occasionally taking it out, stroking it and then quickly putting it away before customers came in. I used to wear an old pair of jeans in which the lining of the pockets was ripped and torn. I started pushing my erect cock through the holes in the pocket so that I could play with it between customers, my horniness getting the better of my common sense.

After a few days of doing this I became more daring, with most customers being completely unaware of what was going on and my horny teenage mind thinking I was getting away with my daring wank play. One day two girls in the year above mine (Different school) came in and i quickly stopped my play to serve them at the counter. They bought what they needed an them came to the counter where they became wide eyed and quiet, staring at me jeans and elbowing each other. Once they left and moved back to cleaning they burst into fits of giggles and left, pausing at the entrance to look back at me.

After they left I noticed that I had not hidden myself as much as I had thought i had. With the presence of the teenage girls my cock had not gone soft and I noticed that sticking out of my pocket was my entire bell-end, rock-hard and shiny with a drop of pre-cum at the tip. As I was bagging their groceries they were getting an eyeful of my cock, rampant and twitching.

Its a bit more of flashing story than CFNM and there is unfortunately no follow up but i often imagine what they said to each other after that event and what they told their friends. To this day I think about it and it cemented my love of CFNM

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:13 am 

I actually had a lot of CFNM experiences :D

I had a Moroccan baths several times, where beautiful ladies literally shower you naked and rub your body with a rough loaf
Nothing sexual though and they never wash my genitals, but they do wash the butt with a smile :D

Needless to say that i always maintained an unintended erection the whole sessions and I always enjoyed them

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:20 am 

Another story (one of the most memorable) i went to the hospital for a shot, and i found a male nurse taking me inside, i thought ok that’s fine and normal, and suddenly he opened a room with two female nurses in it, one in her 40’s and the other nurse was young in her early 20’s my age back then and he asked them “will you please give the shot to that guy?” The older nurse said “yeah ok” i was sooo excited

She asked me to stand there and lower my pants, while the other young nurse was still there

I just gave them my back and lowered my pants until she said “Stop”

She gave me the shot professionally and said all good, i looked to the back to see the younger nurse staring at my naked butt and she quickly looked the other way when she noticed me looking

It was very exciting, I wished the time would just stop with me there hehe

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:41 am 

Brazilian waxing :D
I’ve done that lots of time as well, but most of the time the ladies are modest and they always keep a towel on my penis
So when i went to this shop i took off my pants and then started looking for a towel but couldn’t find one, i started to panic because i didn’t want the lady to think that im being cheeky so i found a small towel on the pillow so i used it to cover up but it was a tiny towel

Then the beautiful beautician came in and had a look at the towel and said can I remove it? I said yeah of course so she took it off totally and i blushed, i never thought it was gonna be like that
But of course i was excited and happy

She did everything 100% professionally with a smile, moving my penis right and left and when she wanted to do above it of course was a bit hard with my erection so she asked me “will you please hold your dick this way”, this was the first time i heard a beautician using the word dick as well :D
It was sooo fun unfortunately i was never that lucky again

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:01 am 

Another great experience was wt a doctor

I had a genital issue that i wanted to check, and I don’t have a specific GP so i just went randomly to a place that is still open after work

I found out I’m gonna see a female doctor so i was relieved, even though it’s 100% professional case and not sexual but i feel much comfortable and relaxed when examined by a female

I went into the doctor room she was a lady in her 50s and explained my case, she said that i should be ok and i just need to do few things, i asked her if she can check me? And she said of course if I’m comfortable being naked in front of her and i said yeah thats fine

I laid on the table and took out my penis and she put the direct light on and examined me professionally and flipped it in all directions to examine it thoroughly, it was brief and quick but i was happy, i just feel relaxed when being seen by a woman :D

At the end she told me don’t worry you are young and healthy.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:16 am 
Newly Registered User

Hello,
I remember a really humiliating but exhilarating experience after the fact.
It was for a medical exam which is actually a bowel x-ray that I must have taken at age 25. This test involves sending air into the intestines and using the radio.
This is how it happened: I arrive without really knowing how it will be and the nurse makes me enter a cabin saying "take off all your clothes, you must be completely naked for this examination".
My heart started to beat faster and I began to undress little by little to end up naked without knowing what to do. That's when she opens the door and asks me if I'm ready.
I told him yes and started to come out of the cabin with my hands in front of my cock.
She asked me to stand in front of the radio set which was actually a kind of table that could go from vertical to horizontal.
I then stood in front of this "table", buttocks against the table with my hands still hiding my cock.
She then told me to put my hands along my body which I did shyly ...
I felt so humiliated that I didn't even have an erection ...
She then positioned the device to take a first radio. Then she manipulated the table so that it took a horizontal position.
I was then in a lying position and she explained to me that she was going to prepare me for the doctor to do the examination and that she was going to put a tube in my anus so that I could inflate the small intestine. gradually and in order to be able to make the radios as and when ...
I was really very, very humbled by this situation which I did not expect at all.
So she made me put my legs bent so as to open my anus and asking me to relax myself, she introduced the pipe deep enough for it to hold well.
She made me lie down completely, asking me to wait for the doctor.
So I was there, completely naked, my arms at my sides, lying on this table in front of the nurse who was looking at my file but also me from time to time ...
The wait seemed really long ...

Then I heard a door opening with the doctor entering the room.
I saw that it was in fact a young doctor who came to me saying hello.
She indicated to me that she was going to start sending air to be able to start the exam, which she did before walking away to take a first X-ray.
Then she made me lay on the side, looking at the wall. So I had my buttocks towards her and the nurse when she sent air again. She said not to move and did a radio again.
Then, it was on the stomach that it was necessary to put on, for a new radio.
Then, on the other side ... I then had my cock towards the doctor and the nurse when she sent a new impulse of air. I then had a small erection which made the doctor smile and which must have made me blush ...
This exam lasted at least 2 hours during which I spent my time taking positions on the sides, on the back or on the stomach ...
In the end, I had to wait naked on the table with the nurse who was looking at me while discussing everything and nothing with me ...
The doctor came back and told me that everything was correct and she told the nurse that she could remove the hose from me.
Strangely, I no longer even thought about my nakedness in front of her, I myself spread my legs to give her access to my anus.
She then told me that I could go downstairs.
And, quite naked, I then walked towards the cabin but she told me that I had to go to the toilet to evacuate the air from my intestines and that I then had to come back to take a last radio shot for see if everything was correct after the air was evacuated.
So I went to the bathroom, then came back into the room, still naked in front of her for this last shot ...
She told me that everything was ok and that I could get rid of it.
Really a very humbling medical examination but which then excited me so much when I think about it ...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:45 am 

sixersman1 wrote:
I drive Rideshare. I once had a group of 4 women in my vehicle. I told them they could dare me to do anything. They dared me to take my clothes off for the rest of the ride home. at the end they dared me to run around the car...and I had to kiss one while I was fully nude. Since then, when asked my craziest story...I tell riders. Frequently I do get dared to do it again.

Here is the list of times I’ve been nude in the rideshare vehicle.
1) listed above (about 15 min)
2) for 2 women, at the end—they asked me to sit fully nude in the backseat with them
3) for 4 women, (40 min ride) they couldn’t stop laughing. They kept trying to take pictures. I walked them to the door and took a photo with the 4 of them
4) for a 21st birthday—just drove with no shirt
5) for 3 women, about 20 min. Walked them to the door nude. Was about 18 degrees. It was someone’s birthday. They loved it
6) for 4 women, 13 min ride...only one ever to the bar instead of from. Had to cover up 5 min or so away to avoid being seen.

All give me thrills just thinking about them.

Great stories. I might need to become a driver!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 220 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next