CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:11 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 220 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:49 pm 
Newly Registered User

Those are great stories, I wish I had some as good as yours to share; hopefully, it will come !

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:32 pm 

When I was 20 I stayed at a friend's house and asked to use the shower - she knew about my predilections but had never been into it, so I'd never pushed it with her. However in this house lived her sister, who was shy and awkward. Despite only being a year younger than us she was a virgin and had never seen a boy a naked.

As I got out the shower I realised the "towel" my friend had left me was barely the size of a napkin! I walked out into the living room holding it in front of me to find... my friend, and her sister, who's face was beet-red (she must have told her what was happening). I acted naturally and just spoke for a few minutes with the towel resting on my penis as I leaned against a chair opposite making it as natural as possible. Eventually her nervous energy infected me too much and I started getting hard, but I didn't want to be "too much" for her first time so I just slowly draped the towel down until my nicely fluffed penis "popped" out and did that little jiggle. Her eyes went as wide as saucepans and she let out a gasp that stopped her halfway through her sentence. I am not joking when I say she actually started visibly shaking with... embarrassment?

After that I stood behind the couch so she couldn't see my bits, as I said I didn't want to push it with either of them. We've never spoken about that night since.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:45 pm 

My sister in law face timed my phone once when I was taking a piss (my wife didn’t have a phone at the time and she’d always call mine to talk to her) so as I was pissing I answered pretending it was a mistake. The phone had the camera pointed towards my face so I pretended to be startled and act a little awkward but carried on to piss until she noticed what I was doing and asked “are you pissing right now?” As where I replied in a playful awkward way saying “yes, why?” She started to laugh a bit and said cool and kinda just stared as to listen until I was done.

I had finished and she literally said well don’t forget to shake and jokingly but in a flirty way gave me a funny look and hung up

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:51 am 

I think my first experience was probably when I was 16 and worked at a fruit and veg shop in a small town. Most of the time I was on my own and cleaning the shelves and the stands in between customers. Being a horny and really bored teenager already interested in CFNM I would often find my mind wondering. After a particularly quiet day I was playing with my cock behind the counter; occasionally taking it out, stroking it and then quickly putting it away before customers came in. I used to wear an old pair of jeans in which the lining of the pockets was ripped and torn. I started pushing my erect cock through the holes in the pocket so that I could play with it between customers, my horniness getting the better of my common sense.

After a few days of doing this I became more daring, with most customers being completely unaware of what was going on and my horny teenage mind thinking I was getting away with my daring wank play. One day two girls in the year above mine (Different school) came in and i quickly stopped my play to serve them at the counter. They bought what they needed an them came to the counter where they became wide eyed and quiet, staring at me jeans and elbowing each other. Once they left and moved back to cleaning they burst into fits of giggles and left, pausing at the entrance to look back at me.

After they left I noticed that I had not hidden myself as much as I had thought i had. With the presence of the teenage girls my cock had not gone soft and I noticed that sticking out of my pocket was my entire bell-end, rock-hard and shiny with a drop of pre-cum at the tip. As I was bagging their groceries they were getting an eyeful of my cock, rampant and twitching.

Its a bit more of flashing story than CFNM and there is unfortunately no follow up but i often imagine what they said to each other after that event and what they told their friends. To this day I think about it and it cemented my love of CFNM

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:13 am 

I actually had a lot of CFNM experiences :D

I had a Moroccan baths several times, where beautiful ladies literally shower you naked and rub your body with a rough loaf
Nothing sexual though and they never wash my genitals, but they do wash the butt with a smile :D

Needless to say that i always maintained an unintended erection the whole sessions and I always enjoyed them

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:20 am 

Another story (one of the most memorable) i went to the hospital for a shot, and i found a male nurse taking me inside, i thought ok that’s fine and normal, and suddenly he opened a room with two female nurses in it, one in her 40’s and the other nurse was young in her early 20’s my age back then and he asked them “will you please give the shot to that guy?” The older nurse said “yeah ok” i was sooo excited

She asked me to stand there and lower my pants, while the other young nurse was still there

I just gave them my back and lowered my pants until she said “Stop”

She gave me the shot professionally and said all good, i looked to the back to see the younger nurse staring at my naked butt and she quickly looked the other way when she noticed me looking

It was very exciting, I wished the time would just stop with me there hehe

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:41 am 

Brazilian waxing :D
I’ve done that lots of time as well, but most of the time the ladies are modest and they always keep a towel on my penis
So when i went to this shop i took off my pants and then started looking for a towel but couldn’t find one, i started to panic because i didn’t want the lady to think that im being cheeky so i found a small towel on the pillow so i used it to cover up but it was a tiny towel

Then the beautiful beautician came in and had a look at the towel and said can I remove it? I said yeah of course so she took it off totally and i blushed, i never thought it was gonna be like that
But of course i was excited and happy

She did everything 100% professionally with a smile, moving my penis right and left and when she wanted to do above it of course was a bit hard with my erection so she asked me “will you please hold your dick this way”, this was the first time i heard a beautician using the word dick as well :D
It was sooo fun unfortunately i was never that lucky again

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:01 am 

Another great experience was wt a doctor

I had a genital issue that i wanted to check, and I don’t have a specific GP so i just went randomly to a place that is still open after work

I found out I’m gonna see a female doctor so i was relieved, even though it’s 100% professional case and not sexual but i feel much comfortable and relaxed when examined by a female

I went into the doctor room she was a lady in her 50s and explained my case, she said that i should be ok and i just need to do few things, i asked her if she can check me? And she said of course if I’m comfortable being naked in front of her and i said yeah thats fine

I laid on the table and took out my penis and she put the direct light on and examined me professionally and flipped it in all directions to examine it thoroughly, it was brief and quick but i was happy, i just feel relaxed when being seen by a woman :D

At the end she told me don’t worry you are young and healthy.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:16 am 
Newly Registered User

Hello,
I remember a really humiliating but exhilarating experience after the fact.
It was for a medical exam which is actually a bowel x-ray that I must have taken at age 25. This test involves sending air into the intestines and using the radio.
This is how it happened: I arrive without really knowing how it will be and the nurse makes me enter a cabin saying "take off all your clothes, you must be completely naked for this examination".
My heart started to beat faster and I began to undress little by little to end up naked without knowing what to do. That's when she opens the door and asks me if I'm ready.
I told him yes and started to come out of the cabin with my hands in front of my cock.
She asked me to stand in front of the radio set which was actually a kind of table that could go from vertical to horizontal.
I then stood in front of this "table", buttocks against the table with my hands still hiding my cock.
She then told me to put my hands along my body which I did shyly ...
I felt so humiliated that I didn't even have an erection ...
She then positioned the device to take a first radio. Then she manipulated the table so that it took a horizontal position.
I was then in a lying position and she explained to me that she was going to prepare me for the doctor to do the examination and that she was going to put a tube in my anus so that I could inflate the small intestine. gradually and in order to be able to make the radios as and when ...
I was really very, very humbled by this situation which I did not expect at all.
So she made me put my legs bent so as to open my anus and asking me to relax myself, she introduced the pipe deep enough for it to hold well.
She made me lie down completely, asking me to wait for the doctor.
So I was there, completely naked, my arms at my sides, lying on this table in front of the nurse who was looking at my file but also me from time to time ...
The wait seemed really long ...

Then I heard a door opening with the doctor entering the room.
I saw that it was in fact a young doctor who came to me saying hello.
She indicated to me that she was going to start sending air to be able to start the exam, which she did before walking away to take a first X-ray.
Then she made me lay on the side, looking at the wall. So I had my buttocks towards her and the nurse when she sent air again. She said not to move and did a radio again.
Then, it was on the stomach that it was necessary to put on, for a new radio.
Then, on the other side ... I then had my cock towards the doctor and the nurse when she sent a new impulse of air. I then had a small erection which made the doctor smile and which must have made me blush ...
This exam lasted at least 2 hours during which I spent my time taking positions on the sides, on the back or on the stomach ...
In the end, I had to wait naked on the table with the nurse who was looking at me while discussing everything and nothing with me ...
The doctor came back and told me that everything was correct and she told the nurse that she could remove the hose from me.
Strangely, I no longer even thought about my nakedness in front of her, I myself spread my legs to give her access to my anus.
She then told me that I could go downstairs.
And, quite naked, I then walked towards the cabin but she told me that I had to go to the toilet to evacuate the air from my intestines and that I then had to come back to take a last radio shot for see if everything was correct after the air was evacuated.
So I went to the bathroom, then came back into the room, still naked in front of her for this last shot ...
She told me that everything was ok and that I could get rid of it.
Really a very humbling medical examination but which then excited me so much when I think about it ...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:45 am 

sixersman1 wrote:
I drive Rideshare. I once had a group of 4 women in my vehicle. I told them they could dare me to do anything. They dared me to take my clothes off for the rest of the ride home. at the end they dared me to run around the car...and I had to kiss one while I was fully nude. Since then, when asked my craziest story...I tell riders. Frequently I do get dared to do it again.

Here is the list of times I’ve been nude in the rideshare vehicle.
1) listed above (about 15 min)
2) for 2 women, at the end—they asked me to sit fully nude in the backseat with them
3) for 4 women, (40 min ride) they couldn’t stop laughing. They kept trying to take pictures. I walked them to the door and took a photo with the 4 of them
4) for a 21st birthday—just drove with no shirt
5) for 3 women, about 20 min. Walked them to the door nude. Was about 18 degrees. It was someone’s birthday. They loved it
6) for 4 women, 13 min ride...only one ever to the bar instead of from. Had to cover up 5 min or so away to avoid being seen.

All give me thrills just thinking about them.

Great stories. I might need to become a driver!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:49 am 

Golden123 wrote:
One of the memorable experiences was at a work event, an induction program for us grads who had all joined a big team h company.

It was a residential at a hotel and one of the sessions was a team bonding exercise that was called breaking down barriers or something similar. Each team had to take a photo on that theme with the prize for originality.

4 guys and a girl in my team, all of us 21 or 22 at the time. I can’t remember who suggested it but our idea was ‘breaking down gender barriers’ .. the photo was four of us stood n a row at the urinals in the gents toilets. Photo taken from behind us but with our heads turned so you could see our faces, but with trousers and underwear around our ankles as though we were little boys !

The twist was the girl was in the line i.e. stood at the urinals too (4th guy was taking the photo). So she could see 3 of us stood there next to her, all with cocks out, pretending to piss.

Exciting doesn’t start to describe it... !

It doesn't happen often but it is always fun when a female comes into the men's room.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:52 am 
Newly Registered User

I have been to many clothing optional resorts but this one stands out. It was in Northern California. I went to the hot tub late at night when no one else was there. After a while a woman who worked there came out. She was fully clothed and appeared to be just checking out the area making sure all was well. We said hello which led to a very long chat. I sat on the edge of the hot tub occasionally to cool off and she was very generous in looking me over. If I started to feel excited, I would slip back into the water so as not to embarrass her or myself. I would never want to impose on a woman. She was very friendly but did not try to conceal her tendency to look at my nudity. It seemed natural and pleasurable for both of us.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:29 am 
Newly Registered User

Forty-five years ago, I was a 20 year old student, home for the summer vacation.
A friend of mine, Brian, who was already working as a “ management trainee”, invited me and two other of our (male) friends to come along to his works outing to Brighton, as guests. We had to pay a nominal amount, but basically we were there to help fill up spare seats on the two coaches that were needed. My friend was keen to have us along, as there were no other young male employees at this clothing manufacturing company. Brian wanted some male drinking company for part of the day at least, although we were all anticipating fun and flirting with some of the younger girls and women who worked in the cutting and sewing rooms and who made up the vast majority of the workforce.
When we arrived at the departure point, (late, of course,) we were disappointed to find that the only spaces left were on the coach with the middle managers and their wives and families, and a lot of the older employees. All the more disappointing in that the other coach was already clearly the place where the fun people (ie younger women and girls ) were. It looked quite rowdy in there already and we hadn’t even started!
Still, the two hour journey passed quickly enough and by mid morning we had arrived in Brighton, more than ready for some fun and frolics, booze and birds, on what was a lovely warm and sunny day.
The coaches emptied and everyone quickly dispersed to the beach, the pubs, the pier, the amusements and so on. We four lads, headed straight to a pub to get the day started.
A drink or so later and we were ready to hit the town. We headed for the beach for a quick swim and a spot of sunbathing, and in the hopes that we would hook up there with some of the girls from the other coach. No bikini clad beauties were to be found unfortunately, so after a bit we headed back into town.
It wasn’t all that long before we saw (or should I say, heard) a group of seven or eight of our fellow day trippers, mostly women in their thirties enjoying a day out with their work buddies, away from home, hubby and kids. They too had clearly headed straight for a pub and had stayed there quite some time! This was not going to be a day for quiet sophistication for them. It was the teens and 20s we were looking for, but didn’t protest too much when these older women dragged us along to the amusements . They were pretty raunchy bunch and a lot of fun for a bit but an hour or so later we headed off for food while they went off in search of another pub.
The day passed in similar fashion. We bumped into a number of other people from our coaches that Brian knew but never did manage to track down the half dozen or so innocent teen "Cutting Room Cuties" that we had set our sights on. Still, it had been a relaxed shorts-and-flip-flops kind of day with plenty of fun in the Sun.
At 7 pm, we were the last back to the coaches – late again! We discovered that there were only two seats left on our original coach - some of the passengers from the girls coach had found it a bit too rowdy on the way down and didn’t want a repeat performance on the way back! Brian and James climbed on our original coach while Mike and I headed to the “girls coach” for the only remaining seats. As we walked across to the coach, it was clear that we were in a for a lively journey home! Apart from the two empty seats for us near the back, the coach was full of drunk or very tipsy women. They had had a lovely day, and the fun wasn’t about to stop now.
As soon as we were on board, the door closed and the lady driver started away as we moved down the coach to the two empty seats, accompanied by cat calls and quite a bit of jokey feeling up of our legs and bums by the boozed up women on the aisle. We didn’t mind, in fact we loved it!
Mike was a couple of steps in front of me as he passed some of “thirties” women we had spent part of the day with. One of the women tugged with both hands at the hem of his shorts, I think intending just a playful tug. However as she did this, the coach lurched sharply as it turned out of the car park, Mike lost his balance and toppled away from the woman firmly holding his shorts, and found himself laying across the laps of the two surprised, but delighted, women sitting in the two opposite seats, with his bare arse exposed for the world to see.
The woman over whose lap he was principally lying, wasted no time in starting to playfully feel and spank Mike's arse, while the woman sitting next to her pulled up his T-shirt over his head and off, as she felt up his body too. At his other end, his shorts, which had been by his ankles, were now grabbed and removed too! So poor Mike, in the space of just a few seconds found himself completely naked on this coach full of women and girls. Covering his dick with his hands, he turned around to try to retrieve his shorts, but of course they were nowhere to be seen!
The rear end of the coach had had a good view of these proceedings, and was in uproar. Mike picked up his duffel bag which he had dropped in the commotion, presumably intending to grab his swimming towel which was probably the only thing he had in there. The bag was quickly snatched away from him and passed down the coach.
In the meantime, front end passengers on the coach were catching onto what had happened and were able to catch glimpses of a very embarrassed and naked Mike in all his glory! He looked over to me in an appeal for help, but by then I was in trouble too. Whereas Mike’s stripping had happened almost accidentally, it was clear that just one of us guys being naked really wasn’t an option. Well, it wouldn’t be fair, would it?
One pair of hands trying to hold onto your dignity, is no match for five or six pairs of hands intent on separating you from your clothes, and I was as naked as Mike in a matter of moments. Neither of us had been wearing a lot! Shorts, t shirts and bags had all gone and been passed around.
So here we were, minutes into a two hour coach journey home, both bollock naked on a coach full of tipsy women looking for entertainment, but not quite sure what to do next with us.
Blushing (but quite turned on to be honest) we tried to negotiate for our clothes back while covering our dicks with our hands. Agreeing to a quick hands on head twirl was not enough and eventually we had to agree to do a full walk up and down the coach TWICE, with hands on head, in order to get our clothes back.
The first walk-down was relatively tame at first, with a lot of cheering and just a few hands on our bums etc but restraint disappeared quite rapidly and many of the more middle aged and experienced women became much more adventurous. What we thought was supposed to be a couple of quick dashes up and down the coach, turned into nothing short of a prolonged grope-fest! Erections inevitably followed, and equally inevitably, one of these garment workers had a tape measure in her bag. Although ( or perhaps, because) our erect endowments seemed pretty equal, we were measured several times - just to check of course!
Mostly, all of this involved the more experienced late 20sand 30-year-old women. The younger teen girls in particular (those “Cutting Room Cuties“) had mostly sat giggling while sneaking an occasional peek. Having measured our dicks and balls to their hearts content, and generally having amused themselves with us, these older women now decided it was “education time“ for their younger colleagues who were seated in the rows at the back of the coach.
Back then, physical intimacy at an early age was much less common and unless a girl had been in a serious relationship (or was just plain easy) a teenage girl”s experience of the naked male could be quite limited, or non existent. As it happened, most of these girls were fairly innocent, but VERY curious - their curiously having been enhanced by explicit coffee break chats at work!
So, two buck naked boys being led down to them BY THEIR THINGIES!! was in itself quite exciting enough. Then being encouraged to touch them, and explore them, was like 6 Christmases coming all at once. The fact that these boys, though clearly embarrassed by their very public nakedness, did not seem to mind too much, only added extra excitement to the whole thing. In time, they ran their hands over our chests, our backs, our legs, our bums and yes! our dicks and balls. With one circumcised cock and one uncut, this was a very complete education.
We were fit to explode, at least I know I was. Our main tutor/tormentor and her mates then suggested it was time to introduce the girls to the art of the hand job, and to the importance of having a tissue ready. (No suggestion made that a mouth could do this job better - one step at a time!).
She started to stroke my dick - I begged for a break. By this time, and after all the drinking we had done that day, I was desperate for a piss. Reluctantly, the coach driver was asked to pull into a quiet country layby, and an equally desperate Mike and I were allowed to get off the coach - still naked except for our flip flops - and have a piss in the hedge. What a relief, not marred at all by the grinning faces behind the coach windows!
We climbed back on board and had to sit naked side by side in what should have been our seats while a few of the women also left the coach to relieve themselves. Feeling rather silly, we sat as far away as possible from each other -( we’d seen each other stripped naked fondled, erected and generally played with, but we REALLY didn’t want to have any skin contact with each other. Why was that? Anybody?)
With everybody back on the coach, and our post–pissing dicks no longer erect, we asked again for our clothes back. We’d done our "inspection" walks down the coach and we’d been promised our clothes back. No way! The party was just getting going, and they hadn’t said WHEN our clothes would be ours again, had they!
So it was back to “education time”. Now of course, there was an opportunity to demonstrate the best ways of turning a limp dick into a hard one. And grips, and tricks. I have to say that, having had only limited sexual experience at this point in my life, it wasn’t only the younger girls who were being educated at times.
At just turned 20 years of age, and with several pairs of hands on my body, it wasn’t all that long before I gushed, to oohs and ahhs, some delight and I think some ughs! We all learn as we grow older. Mike climaxed in much the same way, and neither of us wanted to watch the other cum!
“Education time“ over, we found ourselves further down the coach, still bare-ass naked, sitting at separate seats. There, we were visited individually by several of the women over the remainder of the journey who wanted a bit more time to play with these naked lads before returning home to their families!
I was jacked off and thoroughly drained a further two or three times before the end of our journey. What seemed odd to me was that my attempts to fondle these women a bit, were pretty much brushed aside. This was a very one-way business! Maybe they felt allowing me to reciprocate would have felt “unfaithful” to their partners whereas just “playing” with me didn’t? Who knows?
When, and only when, the coach arrived back at our starting point were we able to retrieve our clothes and other belongings. Mike and I were a bit stunned by the whole experience understandably, but over a drink later with Brian and James we gave them to understand that things had been a bit raunchy on our coach without giving too many details. (I think though that Brian at least found out about the stripping via factory gossip later.) More than that, Mike and I never discussed the details of our adventure - at that age I think the fact that we’d not actually got laid made us feel that we’d underperformed in some way! We felt maybe we’d been too passive. I think now that “passive” is exactly what those women wanted.
One small postscript. Six months later, I got off with a very attractive girl I met at a Christmas party. We went back to her house after the party – her parents were away for the night. Whoopie! I didn’t want to rush things too much, but she seemed very keen to get me out of my clothes.
“Wow “I said with a grin, “you’re keen“.
“Well” she said, “I didn’t have a very good view of you on the coach trip, and I want to check out the details!"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:21 am 
Town Crier
Town Crier

What a wonderful experience to have, especially when you were young. I was hoping for more details about who made you cum, and how many saw you cum, but just having all the girls and ladies see your hard dicks and getting felt up so much is great. Even better that the experienced women wanted further demonstrations of your squirting ability, and you were able to relieve their curiosity.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:42 am 
Newly Registered User

About 30 yrs ago I was in pretty good shape as I was in the National Guard and also had a physical outside job. My wife and I had 2 small children I was 25. My wife's sister was 5 years younger than her and cute, average build. One night the wife and I went out and her sister babysat. When we got back home the kids were asleep on sofa and sis-in-law was sleeping face down on floor. Wife was tipsy so said she's going to bed, take kids up to bed and let sis-in-law know she can stay or go.
I took kids upstairs, wife was already passed out. I stripped and put on a short terry robe. I went back downstairs and squatted next to my sil's shoulder. I spread my legs wide (already had a half stiffy). I shook her shoulder and her eyes opened wide. She was staring straight ahead and in front of her eyes was my junk on FULL DISPLAY. She stared about 30 full seconds then closed her eyes. When I shook her again she got up and went home without saying anything. I could not tell if she was awake and saw it or if she was just open eyed sleeping so I was unsatisfied with the outcome.
I decided I would find a way to make sure she saw it all. The following week I got my chance. The SIL was working as a nurse in training. My wife and the kids were up the street at her mother's house (we all lived close back then). My wife had called me earlier and said when her sister gets home they'd send her up to get some paper plates. BINGO! I put a quick plan together.

I knew what timeframe it would be so I gathered a clothes basket and set it aside. I went to the upstairs window so I could watch the street. I fluffed to half-staff and waited. I saw her coming up the street looking very pretty that day in her pink scrubs. We always just walked in, never knocked so that's what she did. When I heard the front door I started down the stairs holdiing the clothes basket but I held it high up to my chest leaving everything below my stomach on display. When I came into view she immediately giggled a little and
covered her eyes. I was walking towards her and saw she was actually peeking between her fingers. I walked to within 5 feet of her and sat the clothes basket down out of the way. I stood full frontal to her and said "you don't need to hide your eyes, you see enough of this at work everyday". She took her hand from her eyes and pointed at my crotch, she said, Not Like THAT! (she worked in a nursing home so she explained they were all shriveled up. I stood there making small talk about work, weather, anything to keep her there as I knew at that distance she could not help but see it all. She was looking up and down anyway.
Finally she says I gotta get the plates, took them and went giggling out the door. I had never even though about the fact that she was now going to her mother's house and with my wife.

I got a call about 30mins later to come for dinner. During dinner my wife and SIL were discussing how I greeted her, my MIL speaks up and said, "you never greeted me like that!"
I never got the chance.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:39 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

Atl2347 wrote:
sixersman1 wrote:
I drive Rideshare. I once had a group of 4 women in my vehicle. I told them they could dare me to do anything. They dared me to take my clothes off for the rest of the ride home. at the end they dared me to run around the car...and I had to kiss one while I was fully nude. Since then, when asked my craziest story...I tell riders. Frequently I do get dared to do it again.

Here is the list of times I’ve been nude in the rideshare vehicle.
1) listed above (about 15 min)
2) for 2 women, at the end—they asked me to sit fully nude in the backseat with them
3) for 4 women, (40 min ride) they couldn’t stop laughing. They kept trying to take pictures. I walked them to the door and took a photo with the 4 of them
4) for a 21st birthday—just drove with no shirt
5) for 3 women, about 20 min. Walked them to the door nude. Was about 18 degrees. It was someone’s birthday. They loved it
6) for 4 women, 13 min ride...only one ever to the bar instead of from. Had to cover up 5 min or so away to avoid being seen.

All give me thrills just thinking about them.

Great stories. I might need to become a driver!

Might be a good side gig. I have a friend that drives ride share and similar things have happened to him. He told me three drunk college girls asked him to drive naked once, then a very odd one happened, where he picked up a professionally dressed middle age woman. She got in the car and leaned up to look over the seat and after giving him an address told him to show her his penis. He said she was so dominating he did as she said and showed her his semi hard dick. She said thank you very matter of factly then sat back and didn’t say another word, not even goodbye when she got out at the destination.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:09 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

To Johnbully26
Great story indeed.
And it seems to me that it happened because of the special atmosphere of British factories at that time, with the wide spread cfnm initiations (such as debagging)
When I read your story, the behaviour of women seems to be exactly the same.

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2021 10:22 pm 
Village Vagabond

I have written my memories of this in many places, and I believe that it is the high point of my sexual life. I have had lots of other good sex, but this was clearly the best. Even though there was never any sex between the men, as a bi-guy being able to see my friends naked and erect was as gratifying as the very good sex I was getting with the women.

Between 1977-1980, I was in graduate school and hung out with a core group of five couples with other couples and individuals popping in and out of the group. For about a year, the sexual tension between the members of the group grew. People kept making jokes about how we should become swingers and wife swapers and that kind of stuff. Six months into it, it started getting serious. We all had read the Joy of Sex, and people knew of Plato's Retreat and all of the other sex clubs, communes, and organizations that glorified public sex, and the women were into it as much as the men. Everyone was ok with open sex, but the women were turned off by the stories that they heard about the blatant sexism in those other clubs. They decided that if we were to do this, we guys would have to be the sex objects and that the expectation was that we would be nude throughout the parties. We countered by saying that we would rather wear jock straps or Speedos, but they said that they could see that on the beach. We had to be naked and we could not initiate sex; only they could. What was more, that had to right to touch us, grope us, and demand sex. They said that this role reversal was appropriate in the modern world, and that doing it any other way would be sexist.

Parties always began with slow stripping. We would enter the party and take off our shoes and socks. We would then socialize and have drinks and relax, while the women got "handsier" until one of the women said that we guys were overdressed and it was time for us to take off our pants. Sometimes it started when a woman popped open one of the guys top buttons and unzipped his jeans and then said it was time for us to lose our pants. We were encouraged to wear jock straps instead of underwear or better yet to go commando.

Once we were naked, the party devolved into slow dancing at first and then it was just lots of sex for about three or four hours.

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2021 11:32 am 
Newly Registered User

My first time CFNM was with my first girlfriend. I planned it beforhand. We went for a trip and stayed at a hotel. The first night when it was time for making the bed I rushed in the bath room and came out naked she was kinda shocked but tried to hide it and we made the bad together me naked. Later in the night she told me she was shocked. The second was with her also but this time she asked me to serve the pizza naked and she was enjoing it very mutch.

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2021 10:44 am 
Newly Registered User

My first CFNM experience was in college. My sophomore year I rented a room in a house near my college. There were four people in total, two guys and two girls, and we shared two bathrooms, only one of which had a shower. The other guy was a freshmen, and the girls were a sophomore and a senior. The senior had lived there for a few years, but us other three had just moved in. The freshman guy was very friendly, but also pretty socially awkward, I think he came from some sort of hippy family where he was home schooled, and so this was his first time on his own. One thing I quickly noticed is that he was very immodest. He would walk out of the bathroom with a towel, but sometimes he would take the towel off before he closed the door too his room, and occasionally I or the girls would catch a glimpse of his duck and balls. He had a pretty nice sized dick, even when soft. I one asked the girls if it bothered them, and they said no, since he was pretty obviously not doing it for some sexual thrill, and that it was interesting to see his dick sometimes. As time went on and we got to know each other better, he became even less modest, sometimes taking his towel off while he was still in the hallway. One time he took it off while he was talking to one of the female roommates, not considering that he was exposing himself. I think this is what started my interest in CFNM.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 220 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next