CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:59 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 220 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:49 am 

Golden123 wrote:
One of the memorable experiences was at a work event, an induction program for us grads who had all joined a big team h company.

It was a residential at a hotel and one of the sessions was a team bonding exercise that was called breaking down barriers or something similar. Each team had to take a photo on that theme with the prize for originality.

4 guys and a girl in my team, all of us 21 or 22 at the time. I can’t remember who suggested it but our idea was ‘breaking down gender barriers’ .. the photo was four of us stood n a row at the urinals in the gents toilets. Photo taken from behind us but with our heads turned so you could see our faces, but with trousers and underwear around our ankles as though we were little boys !

The twist was the girl was in the line i.e. stood at the urinals too (4th guy was taking the photo). So she could see 3 of us stood there next to her, all with cocks out, pretending to piss.

Exciting doesn’t start to describe it... !

It doesn't happen often but it is always fun when a female comes into the men's room.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:52 am 
Newly Registered User

I have been to many clothing optional resorts but this one stands out. It was in Northern California. I went to the hot tub late at night when no one else was there. After a while a woman who worked there came out. She was fully clothed and appeared to be just checking out the area making sure all was well. We said hello which led to a very long chat. I sat on the edge of the hot tub occasionally to cool off and she was very generous in looking me over. If I started to feel excited, I would slip back into the water so as not to embarrass her or myself. I would never want to impose on a woman. She was very friendly but did not try to conceal her tendency to look at my nudity. It seemed natural and pleasurable for both of us.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:29 am 
Newly Registered User

Forty-five years ago, I was a 20 year old student, home for the summer vacation.
A friend of mine, Brian, who was already working as a “ management trainee”, invited me and two other of our (male) friends to come along to his works outing to Brighton, as guests. We had to pay a nominal amount, but basically we were there to help fill up spare seats on the two coaches that were needed. My friend was keen to have us along, as there were no other young male employees at this clothing manufacturing company. Brian wanted some male drinking company for part of the day at least, although we were all anticipating fun and flirting with some of the younger girls and women who worked in the cutting and sewing rooms and who made up the vast majority of the workforce.
When we arrived at the departure point, (late, of course,) we were disappointed to find that the only spaces left were on the coach with the middle managers and their wives and families, and a lot of the older employees. All the more disappointing in that the other coach was already clearly the place where the fun people (ie younger women and girls ) were. It looked quite rowdy in there already and we hadn’t even started!
Still, the two hour journey passed quickly enough and by mid morning we had arrived in Brighton, more than ready for some fun and frolics, booze and birds, on what was a lovely warm and sunny day.
The coaches emptied and everyone quickly dispersed to the beach, the pubs, the pier, the amusements and so on. We four lads, headed straight to a pub to get the day started.
A drink or so later and we were ready to hit the town. We headed for the beach for a quick swim and a spot of sunbathing, and in the hopes that we would hook up there with some of the girls from the other coach. No bikini clad beauties were to be found unfortunately, so after a bit we headed back into town.
It wasn’t all that long before we saw (or should I say, heard) a group of seven or eight of our fellow day trippers, mostly women in their thirties enjoying a day out with their work buddies, away from home, hubby and kids. They too had clearly headed straight for a pub and had stayed there quite some time! This was not going to be a day for quiet sophistication for them. It was the teens and 20s we were looking for, but didn’t protest too much when these older women dragged us along to the amusements . They were pretty raunchy bunch and a lot of fun for a bit but an hour or so later we headed off for food while they went off in search of another pub.
The day passed in similar fashion. We bumped into a number of other people from our coaches that Brian knew but never did manage to track down the half dozen or so innocent teen "Cutting Room Cuties" that we had set our sights on. Still, it had been a relaxed shorts-and-flip-flops kind of day with plenty of fun in the Sun.
At 7 pm, we were the last back to the coaches – late again! We discovered that there were only two seats left on our original coach - some of the passengers from the girls coach had found it a bit too rowdy on the way down and didn’t want a repeat performance on the way back! Brian and James climbed on our original coach while Mike and I headed to the “girls coach” for the only remaining seats. As we walked across to the coach, it was clear that we were in a for a lively journey home! Apart from the two empty seats for us near the back, the coach was full of drunk or very tipsy women. They had had a lovely day, and the fun wasn’t about to stop now.
As soon as we were on board, the door closed and the lady driver started away as we moved down the coach to the two empty seats, accompanied by cat calls and quite a bit of jokey feeling up of our legs and bums by the boozed up women on the aisle. We didn’t mind, in fact we loved it!
Mike was a couple of steps in front of me as he passed some of “thirties” women we had spent part of the day with. One of the women tugged with both hands at the hem of his shorts, I think intending just a playful tug. However as she did this, the coach lurched sharply as it turned out of the car park, Mike lost his balance and toppled away from the woman firmly holding his shorts, and found himself laying across the laps of the two surprised, but delighted, women sitting in the two opposite seats, with his bare arse exposed for the world to see.
The woman over whose lap he was principally lying, wasted no time in starting to playfully feel and spank Mike's arse, while the woman sitting next to her pulled up his T-shirt over his head and off, as she felt up his body too. At his other end, his shorts, which had been by his ankles, were now grabbed and removed too! So poor Mike, in the space of just a few seconds found himself completely naked on this coach full of women and girls. Covering his dick with his hands, he turned around to try to retrieve his shorts, but of course they were nowhere to be seen!
The rear end of the coach had had a good view of these proceedings, and was in uproar. Mike picked up his duffel bag which he had dropped in the commotion, presumably intending to grab his swimming towel which was probably the only thing he had in there. The bag was quickly snatched away from him and passed down the coach.
In the meantime, front end passengers on the coach were catching onto what had happened and were able to catch glimpses of a very embarrassed and naked Mike in all his glory! He looked over to me in an appeal for help, but by then I was in trouble too. Whereas Mike’s stripping had happened almost accidentally, it was clear that just one of us guys being naked really wasn’t an option. Well, it wouldn’t be fair, would it?
One pair of hands trying to hold onto your dignity, is no match for five or six pairs of hands intent on separating you from your clothes, and I was as naked as Mike in a matter of moments. Neither of us had been wearing a lot! Shorts, t shirts and bags had all gone and been passed around.
So here we were, minutes into a two hour coach journey home, both bollock naked on a coach full of tipsy women looking for entertainment, but not quite sure what to do next with us.
Blushing (but quite turned on to be honest) we tried to negotiate for our clothes back while covering our dicks with our hands. Agreeing to a quick hands on head twirl was not enough and eventually we had to agree to do a full walk up and down the coach TWICE, with hands on head, in order to get our clothes back.
The first walk-down was relatively tame at first, with a lot of cheering and just a few hands on our bums etc but restraint disappeared quite rapidly and many of the more middle aged and experienced women became much more adventurous. What we thought was supposed to be a couple of quick dashes up and down the coach, turned into nothing short of a prolonged grope-fest! Erections inevitably followed, and equally inevitably, one of these garment workers had a tape measure in her bag. Although ( or perhaps, because) our erect endowments seemed pretty equal, we were measured several times - just to check of course!
Mostly, all of this involved the more experienced late 20sand 30-year-old women. The younger teen girls in particular (those “Cutting Room Cuties“) had mostly sat giggling while sneaking an occasional peek. Having measured our dicks and balls to their hearts content, and generally having amused themselves with us, these older women now decided it was “education time“ for their younger colleagues who were seated in the rows at the back of the coach.
Back then, physical intimacy at an early age was much less common and unless a girl had been in a serious relationship (or was just plain easy) a teenage girl”s experience of the naked male could be quite limited, or non existent. As it happened, most of these girls were fairly innocent, but VERY curious - their curiously having been enhanced by explicit coffee break chats at work!
So, two buck naked boys being led down to them BY THEIR THINGIES!! was in itself quite exciting enough. Then being encouraged to touch them, and explore them, was like 6 Christmases coming all at once. The fact that these boys, though clearly embarrassed by their very public nakedness, did not seem to mind too much, only added extra excitement to the whole thing. In time, they ran their hands over our chests, our backs, our legs, our bums and yes! our dicks and balls. With one circumcised cock and one uncut, this was a very complete education.
We were fit to explode, at least I know I was. Our main tutor/tormentor and her mates then suggested it was time to introduce the girls to the art of the hand job, and to the importance of having a tissue ready. (No suggestion made that a mouth could do this job better - one step at a time!).
She started to stroke my dick - I begged for a break. By this time, and after all the drinking we had done that day, I was desperate for a piss. Reluctantly, the coach driver was asked to pull into a quiet country layby, and an equally desperate Mike and I were allowed to get off the coach - still naked except for our flip flops - and have a piss in the hedge. What a relief, not marred at all by the grinning faces behind the coach windows!
We climbed back on board and had to sit naked side by side in what should have been our seats while a few of the women also left the coach to relieve themselves. Feeling rather silly, we sat as far away as possible from each other -( we’d seen each other stripped naked fondled, erected and generally played with, but we REALLY didn’t want to have any skin contact with each other. Why was that? Anybody?)
With everybody back on the coach, and our post–pissing dicks no longer erect, we asked again for our clothes back. We’d done our "inspection" walks down the coach and we’d been promised our clothes back. No way! The party was just getting going, and they hadn’t said WHEN our clothes would be ours again, had they!
So it was back to “education time”. Now of course, there was an opportunity to demonstrate the best ways of turning a limp dick into a hard one. And grips, and tricks. I have to say that, having had only limited sexual experience at this point in my life, it wasn’t only the younger girls who were being educated at times.
At just turned 20 years of age, and with several pairs of hands on my body, it wasn’t all that long before I gushed, to oohs and ahhs, some delight and I think some ughs! We all learn as we grow older. Mike climaxed in much the same way, and neither of us wanted to watch the other cum!
“Education time“ over, we found ourselves further down the coach, still bare-ass naked, sitting at separate seats. There, we were visited individually by several of the women over the remainder of the journey who wanted a bit more time to play with these naked lads before returning home to their families!
I was jacked off and thoroughly drained a further two or three times before the end of our journey. What seemed odd to me was that my attempts to fondle these women a bit, were pretty much brushed aside. This was a very one-way business! Maybe they felt allowing me to reciprocate would have felt “unfaithful” to their partners whereas just “playing” with me didn’t? Who knows?
When, and only when, the coach arrived back at our starting point were we able to retrieve our clothes and other belongings. Mike and I were a bit stunned by the whole experience understandably, but over a drink later with Brian and James we gave them to understand that things had been a bit raunchy on our coach without giving too many details. (I think though that Brian at least found out about the stripping via factory gossip later.) More than that, Mike and I never discussed the details of our adventure - at that age I think the fact that we’d not actually got laid made us feel that we’d underperformed in some way! We felt maybe we’d been too passive. I think now that “passive” is exactly what those women wanted.
One small postscript. Six months later, I got off with a very attractive girl I met at a Christmas party. We went back to her house after the party – her parents were away for the night. Whoopie! I didn’t want to rush things too much, but she seemed very keen to get me out of my clothes.
“Wow “I said with a grin, “you’re keen“.
“Well” she said, “I didn’t have a very good view of you on the coach trip, and I want to check out the details!"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:21 am 
Town Crier
Town Crier

What a wonderful experience to have, especially when you were young. I was hoping for more details about who made you cum, and how many saw you cum, but just having all the girls and ladies see your hard dicks and getting felt up so much is great. Even better that the experienced women wanted further demonstrations of your squirting ability, and you were able to relieve their curiosity.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:42 am 
Newly Registered User

About 30 yrs ago I was in pretty good shape as I was in the National Guard and also had a physical outside job. My wife and I had 2 small children I was 25. My wife's sister was 5 years younger than her and cute, average build. One night the wife and I went out and her sister babysat. When we got back home the kids were asleep on sofa and sis-in-law was sleeping face down on floor. Wife was tipsy so said she's going to bed, take kids up to bed and let sis-in-law know she can stay or go.
I took kids upstairs, wife was already passed out. I stripped and put on a short terry robe. I went back downstairs and squatted next to my sil's shoulder. I spread my legs wide (already had a half stiffy). I shook her shoulder and her eyes opened wide. She was staring straight ahead and in front of her eyes was my junk on FULL DISPLAY. She stared about 30 full seconds then closed her eyes. When I shook her again she got up and went home without saying anything. I could not tell if she was awake and saw it or if she was just open eyed sleeping so I was unsatisfied with the outcome.
I decided I would find a way to make sure she saw it all. The following week I got my chance. The SIL was working as a nurse in training. My wife and the kids were up the street at her mother's house (we all lived close back then). My wife had called me earlier and said when her sister gets home they'd send her up to get some paper plates. BINGO! I put a quick plan together.

I knew what timeframe it would be so I gathered a clothes basket and set it aside. I went to the upstairs window so I could watch the street. I fluffed to half-staff and waited. I saw her coming up the street looking very pretty that day in her pink scrubs. We always just walked in, never knocked so that's what she did. When I heard the front door I started down the stairs holdiing the clothes basket but I held it high up to my chest leaving everything below my stomach on display. When I came into view she immediately giggled a little and
covered her eyes. I was walking towards her and saw she was actually peeking between her fingers. I walked to within 5 feet of her and sat the clothes basket down out of the way. I stood full frontal to her and said "you don't need to hide your eyes, you see enough of this at work everyday". She took her hand from her eyes and pointed at my crotch, she said, Not Like THAT! (she worked in a nursing home so she explained they were all shriveled up. I stood there making small talk about work, weather, anything to keep her there as I knew at that distance she could not help but see it all. She was looking up and down anyway.
Finally she says I gotta get the plates, took them and went giggling out the door. I had never even though about the fact that she was now going to her mother's house and with my wife.

I got a call about 30mins later to come for dinner. During dinner my wife and SIL were discussing how I greeted her, my MIL speaks up and said, "you never greeted me like that!"
I never got the chance.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:39 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

Atl2347 wrote:
sixersman1 wrote:
I drive Rideshare. I once had a group of 4 women in my vehicle. I told them they could dare me to do anything. They dared me to take my clothes off for the rest of the ride home. at the end they dared me to run around the car...and I had to kiss one while I was fully nude. Since then, when asked my craziest story...I tell riders. Frequently I do get dared to do it again.

Here is the list of times I’ve been nude in the rideshare vehicle.
1) listed above (about 15 min)
2) for 2 women, at the end—they asked me to sit fully nude in the backseat with them
3) for 4 women, (40 min ride) they couldn’t stop laughing. They kept trying to take pictures. I walked them to the door and took a photo with the 4 of them
4) for a 21st birthday—just drove with no shirt
5) for 3 women, about 20 min. Walked them to the door nude. Was about 18 degrees. It was someone’s birthday. They loved it
6) for 4 women, 13 min ride...only one ever to the bar instead of from. Had to cover up 5 min or so away to avoid being seen.

All give me thrills just thinking about them.

Great stories. I might need to become a driver!

Might be a good side gig. I have a friend that drives ride share and similar things have happened to him. He told me three drunk college girls asked him to drive naked once, then a very odd one happened, where he picked up a professionally dressed middle age woman. She got in the car and leaned up to look over the seat and after giving him an address told him to show her his penis. He said she was so dominating he did as she said and showed her his semi hard dick. She said thank you very matter of factly then sat back and didn’t say another word, not even goodbye when she got out at the destination.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:09 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

To Johnbully26
Great story indeed.
And it seems to me that it happened because of the special atmosphere of British factories at that time, with the wide spread cfnm initiations (such as debagging)
When I read your story, the behaviour of women seems to be exactly the same.

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2021 10:22 pm 
Village Vagabond

I have written my memories of this in many places, and I believe that it is the high point of my sexual life. I have had lots of other good sex, but this was clearly the best. Even though there was never any sex between the men, as a bi-guy being able to see my friends naked and erect was as gratifying as the very good sex I was getting with the women.

Between 1977-1980, I was in graduate school and hung out with a core group of five couples with other couples and individuals popping in and out of the group. For about a year, the sexual tension between the members of the group grew. People kept making jokes about how we should become swingers and wife swapers and that kind of stuff. Six months into it, it started getting serious. We all had read the Joy of Sex, and people knew of Plato's Retreat and all of the other sex clubs, communes, and organizations that glorified public sex, and the women were into it as much as the men. Everyone was ok with open sex, but the women were turned off by the stories that they heard about the blatant sexism in those other clubs. They decided that if we were to do this, we guys would have to be the sex objects and that the expectation was that we would be nude throughout the parties. We countered by saying that we would rather wear jock straps or Speedos, but they said that they could see that on the beach. We had to be naked and we could not initiate sex; only they could. What was more, that had to right to touch us, grope us, and demand sex. They said that this role reversal was appropriate in the modern world, and that doing it any other way would be sexist.

Parties always began with slow stripping. We would enter the party and take off our shoes and socks. We would then socialize and have drinks and relax, while the women got "handsier" until one of the women said that we guys were overdressed and it was time for us to take off our pants. Sometimes it started when a woman popped open one of the guys top buttons and unzipped his jeans and then said it was time for us to lose our pants. We were encouraged to wear jock straps instead of underwear or better yet to go commando.

Once we were naked, the party devolved into slow dancing at first and then it was just lots of sex for about three or four hours.

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2021 11:32 am 
Newly Registered User

My first time CFNM was with my first girlfriend. I planned it beforhand. We went for a trip and stayed at a hotel. The first night when it was time for making the bed I rushed in the bath room and came out naked she was kinda shocked but tried to hide it and we made the bad together me naked. Later in the night she told me she was shocked. The second was with her also but this time she asked me to serve the pizza naked and she was enjoing it very mutch.

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2021 10:44 am 
Newly Registered User

My first CFNM experience was in college. My sophomore year I rented a room in a house near my college. There were four people in total, two guys and two girls, and we shared two bathrooms, only one of which had a shower. The other guy was a freshmen, and the girls were a sophomore and a senior. The senior had lived there for a few years, but us other three had just moved in. The freshman guy was very friendly, but also pretty socially awkward, I think he came from some sort of hippy family where he was home schooled, and so this was his first time on his own. One thing I quickly noticed is that he was very immodest. He would walk out of the bathroom with a towel, but sometimes he would take the towel off before he closed the door too his room, and occasionally I or the girls would catch a glimpse of his duck and balls. He had a pretty nice sized dick, even when soft. I one asked the girls if it bothered them, and they said no, since he was pretty obviously not doing it for some sexual thrill, and that it was interesting to see his dick sometimes. As time went on and we got to know each other better, he became even less modest, sometimes taking his towel off while he was still in the hallway. One time he took it off while he was talking to one of the female roommates, not considering that he was exposing himself. I think this is what started my interest in CFNM.

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2021 4:40 am 
Village Legend
Village Legend

Aoez wrote:
My first CFNM experience was in college........ and occasionally I or the girls would catch a glimpse of his duck and balls......

:lol:

Attachments:
12719.jpg
12719.jpg [ 33.85 KiB | Viewed 6169 times ]
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2021 5:08 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

DaveTheRave wrote:
Aoez wrote:
My first CFNM experience was in college........ and occasionally I or the girls would catch a glimpse of his duck and balls......

You shouldn't make fun of his duck, even if it is small. :lol:

When I post in normal colored text I am posting as a member and will debate any points I make as an equal.
When I use green text I'm moderating. If you wish to debate this, use PM. I recommend you do not challenge my green text in open forum

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2021 8:08 am 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

doug444 wrote:
DaveTheRave wrote:
Aoez wrote:

You shouldn't make fun of his duck, even if it is small. :lol:

Everyone's full of wise quacks today... :roll:

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2021 2:11 pm 
Walked in on by female roommate while just finishing my shower. Had a towel on though, lol, but she still was blushing

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 1:00 pm 
Newly Registered User

DaveTheRave wrote:
Aoez wrote:

I knew autocorrect would mess something up :lol:

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2021 6:52 am 
Village Drifter

I was working for a big music festival we were setting up on the beach, and, for some work reason that i will not explain here and bore everyone, they needed me to stay at the stage for a few hours in the night, doing practically nothing, until the technical crew arrived and started doing their work.
So there I was, completely alone, at night (it was like 11 in the morning, while the other guys would arrive at 2:30) in a closed guarded portion of beach. I knew the only other person I could find there was the security guard - an old man who only would leave his place at the entrance to go to the bathroom - so obviously it was a perfect moment for the most chilled out nude bath ever.
So i took my clothes off and i left them at the office, i picked a little hand towel (it was better than no towel at all) and I walked comfortably naked to the water. Took a long long dip, in the darkness and heat of the night, and it was awesome. When I came out the water, stayed there at the shore until my skin dried in the wind and then I started walking to the office where all my clothes were. And then something unexpected. A female voice saying "oh, hello!"
It turned out there was one more person coming. A medical assistant hired to stay there during the set up of the festival. She arrived like an hour before his turn (due to noctunal public transportation) and settled up at the same office where I had to go completely naked when she intercepted me.
At first I felt terrified. Not because that girl seeing me naked, but because I was afraid she would take it the bad way and maybe feel angry or something like that. It wasn't the case. She was smiling and she wouldn't stop talking me. She told me he was feeling jealous because she would love to take a dip also, so I tried my best shot and told her to come to the water. She playfully refused saying "I don't have a swinsuit here neither" and continued talking to me. It was some kind of "regular" conversation but she would adress my nudeness here and then, and she always smiled a looked at me - entirely - when she did. I am convinced that she was loving the situation and she decided to handle it and make it long as long as she wanted.
So we talked for good time. I had to really concentrate to not have an erection right there a couple of times, and I'm really sure she noticed that too, because she always knew how to remind me I was naked for her to see in the right moment.
When I started to feel a little cold and had to go to take my clothes, she came with me and even came into the office to continue talking to me while I dressed up and joked about it would be cool for her if I stayed naked.
Knowing that it was not the place or time (workers were about to arrive any moment) to try to push it further, I dressed and we continued talking like nothing and hoped to find her again and see where could it go. Unfortunately it never happened until this day. But the experience was unexpected, funny, exciting, and one of my favourite cfnm moments in my life.

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2021 8:31 pm 
Newly Registered User

During my Sophomore year of college in the dorm, my roommate's girlfriend was staying the night one day and they had top bunk. He was off in the corner on a couch studying and she on the bed. At one point she had opened the window to let some very chilly winter air in the room, as she was hot from a thyroid issue.

She and I were chatting. After a while I was freezing and said I was going to change into something warmer. After I said this, she immediately sat up in the bed and turned around to face me as I went down the hallway to change. My roommate was still around the corner and she was staring right at me and making conversation so I could only assume...

I kept my t-shirt on but dropped my boxers while she watched and chatted with her while taking my time finding sweatpants. I kept stepping back from the closet (a couple of times) to make sure she got a full show. She kept a nice smile while chatting. Was a great memory that she wanted to see me and enjoyed it!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:07 pm 

This is not my first experience by far, but is definitely memorable because it was entirely unexpected.

I had slept wrong and had a knot in my neck. One of those where you can only turn your head one way and you get a terrible headache. I had very few experiences with massages. I went to several of the chain places and they were either booked or required some kind of membership. So I went to this little independent place. It was well lit and nicely decorated with a nice waiting room.

A little Asian lady came to the counter. I was going to inquire about services, but she just said “$50 for hour come back, honey…” pointing to a door. So I went through the door like she instructed. On the way to the room she asked me why I was there and I told her about my problem. When we got to the room it was clean with soothing music. It smelled good. She asked if I needed a shower. I said no I had just come from home. She said “Take off everything, put all you clothes in basket. Lay face down”. She asked if I had Shiatsu massage before. I said no. She said “We walk on back. No underwears”. Then she left the room.

I got undressed and lay face down. There was a small towel to cover me. I heard a knock and I said come in. It was a different lady. Also Asian. I told her why I was there as she started to rub oil in to my skin. She massaged my back and shoulders for a while, then my legs and feet, then my arms and my hands. All of a sudden, she whipped the towel off of me and I was laying there stark naked. She asked me if I was cold. I said no. But the moment did feel surreal. She began rubbing heated oil in to my butt cheeks. I lay there as she rubbed my body from head to toe. Then the door opened and the first lady walked in again. They spoke a few words in what I assume was Korean before she walked back out, but leaving the door open a crack.

The masseuse then grabbed these bars hanging from the ceiling and lifted herself up. She kicked off her slippers in the process and began to massage my body with her feet. It felt amazing. This went on for 10 minutes or so before she was satisfied after cracking my back. She climbed back down and said “OK roll over”. She was holding a towel to cover me with, I thought. I rolled over, but the towel was hot and wet and she just toweled me off then threw it aside. She dried me off. I was laying on my back fully exposed and started to get an erection, but I was trying not to. She must have noticed somehow. She said, “Is OK. It works so good” and she giggled. Then she continued to massage me ignoring my hard on for another 10 minutes or so. Then the original lady stuck her head in the room and they bantered back and forth for a minute. She walked away and left the door wide open as the masseuse finished up with me.

When I was done, she gave me hand to sit up on the edge of the table and pulled up a chair, not even offering me the opportunity to dress. She sat right across from me and started to tell me in broken English how I should sleep to avoid this in the future. She suggested I sleep without a pillow. She then stood and helped me all the way up and changed the sheets as I got dressed and tipped her.

I left there wondering if that had actually just happened or if I had imagined it all…

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:21 pm 

I have a friend Rita that I have hung out with since high school. On many occasions we have gotten drunk and peed in front of each other or gotten semi-nude for whatever reason. Seeing each other drunk and having pictures however are two different things.

Rita has a “Scrap Book”. In it resides all the snapshots, that you never want any of your adult friends to see. Rita always had a camera in hand.

When we were in our 20’s we travelled to Ybor city one night and we were super drunk. We stumbled through a back alley and Rita says, let’s flash each other for pics. Drunk as I was I agreed. Up until this point no one had any nude pics of me. She gave me her camera and quickly flashed me her ass. Too fast for me to even get a picture. Then she took the camera and said now you. So I lifted my shirt real quick, joking around. She said that I have to take it off. I did. She was snapping pics. She told me to drop my pants and I was like “No way”. She started making chicken noises and calling me names. I couldn’t have that, so I dropped my pants and underwear.

Rita said, “Cmon, don’t be a sissy, you have to take em off”. Normally I don’t cave to peer pressure that easily, but I did it. I was standing there in nothing but sneakers while she fired off her camera. Suddenly a car drove by and a bunch of girls hung out, screaming and hooting. I fell all over the place as I tried to get all of my clothes back on. Rita still photographing away.

Years later, Rita had showed me some of the pics in her scrap book of other friends. She had put stickers over all the boobs in her book. I assumed she had done the same for me. Then one day our mutual friend Robin mentioned to me she had just seen the pictures in Rita’s book. She said “Good for you”. I laughed and said something to the effect of “I guess I should be grateful for stickers”. To which Robin said with a big chuckle, “Oh, no! There aren’t any stickers on those pictures!”

I asked Rita about the pictures. She confirmed that she did not and would not sticker them, but told me not to worry because only her closest friends get to see the “uncensored” book.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:54 am 
Newly Registered User

One summer, I was dating a girl with a bigger libido than my own. I’d never experienced it before, and ultimately we broke up partly because we “weren’t on the same sexual frequency” (and partly because the infatuation had gone). This was after we’d had tons of sex, and she had given me my first decent, fucking amazing even, blowjob. And about a few dozen after that.
In the beginning, however, she had arranged for us to stay two nights at the municipal camping of Rotterdam. We brought a tent, liquor, and a good mood. I’d told her about my CFNM fetish before, and she’d said she was more into kink-less sex. This meant by no means that she wasn’t freaky, but she just wasn’t into fetishes in particular. Still, she was crazy about me at the time, and oh boy did she surprise me the first night.
We had been drinking, a lot, all afternoon and evening. I think it had turned midnight only half an hour ago when we started making out. I lifted up her dress and pulled down her panties so I could lick her beautiful, smooth vagina. Since I was drunk, I don’t remember much of it. But it wasn’t the first or last time anyway. After a bit she got up and said: “Hang on.”
I didn’t quite understand it, but she went to the back of the car, stripped completely, put on a different, shorter dress, and walked up to me. She ordered me to drop my pants and underpants, and threw my only pieces of clothing into the tent. She then proceeded to suck me off.
You should know, this was all out in the open, in the middle of the campsite. There were other people there, in caravans and tents, perhaps about two dozen or so, but all of them had gone inside and were probably asleep. Still, standing there all exposed while Z was licking and sucking my dick, made me very horny.
And then, all of a sudden, she stopped, looked me in the eyes and said: “Don’t look, count to ten.”
Now this was new. We’d never done anything like that before, nor I had I done so with anyone else. But I obeyed. I was horny and naked, while she was horny and clothed. Sure, she was wearing just the one thing, but it did cover all the good bits.
The moment I closed my eyes, I heard her footsteps. She was running away from me.
Oh fuck.
I kept my eyes closed until I was done counting, though, and opened them. There was no Z in sight. I looked around, but I didn’t see her. Instinctively, my hand grabbed my penis and I started jerking off. It was clear what Z was expecting of me, so I started walking, half-running across the field in the direction I thought I had heard her go. I wasn’t sure, however.
What a sight it must have been, if anyone had ventured to look outside around 1AM: this muscular, young guy, jogging around naked with a full hard-on that was, let’s say, not overwhelming in any way. How humiliating it would have been, if he had got caught.
After checking behind perhaps two or three caravans, I found Z right next to another one. She must have been spying on me and seen me approaching, as she was on her hands and knees, which made her dress fall down right above her bottom. This granted me a perfect, clear view of her bare ass, anus and labia. There was no other choice: I entered her violently.
In a sort of animalistic pose, I fucked her pussy hard and fast, while not trying to make too much noise in fear of waking up the people sleeping in the caravan right beside us. It was madness. It was delicious.
But Z had no intention of stopping there, so she got up before I orgasmed, told me to close my eyes and count again, and sprinted away. I was jerking off slowly to keep my penis erect, and when I opened my eyes I immediately set off. It took less long to find her this time: she was perhaps six feet from a tent into which I’d seen two girls of questionable age disappear. I took her again, doggystyle.
The third time, she didn’t even go very far at all: I found her behind a car parked next to another tent. The spot, however, was slightly lit up by a lamppost. I fucked Z against that car, first from the front and then again from the back (I’m much of an ass-guy). It would have been an interesting sight to see a completely naked dude bang a girl fully covered by a dress, right next to a tent in which people were sleeping.
The fourth time, however, Z told me to count to thirty. So there I was, visible now from many yards away, masturbating furiously, for thirty seconds. It was also the furthest I had been away from our tent, my clothing, and anything I could have used to cover myself up. Unfortunately, no-one besides Z was still up, and no female got to take pictures, point and laugh at me for being so very pathetic.
It took quite long before I’d found Z, who had run back all the way to the tent, and one trailer further. Dick in hand, desperately looking around, I pranced across the field until I saw her bare butt again. By now there was a gaping hole between her legs, and I could slip in with ease. I must have shot my cum inside her there, trying to stifle my moaning. We went back to the tent, I fingered her to a climax, and then we headed off for the showers.
Goddamn that was a hot night. It would have been much better if I had been sober, though, as part of the horniness was dulled by the alcohol. My not so impressive cock could have been harder, bigger, if I hadn’t been half-drunk. But still, Z had given me the closest thing to an actual CFNM experience I’d ever had, and it was goddamn excellent.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 220 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next