CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:07 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:54 pm 
Village Drifter

The best cfnm experience I had was an art class where we took turns modeling. there was an erotic charge, and I loved being scrutinized, and I got an erection

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:14 pm 
Village Legend
Village Legend

Rando198 wrote:
...........just wish I had copies of the pictures.

IDIOT! lol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:05 am 
Citizen
Citizen

sanfranj wrote:
The best cfnm experience I had was an art class where we took turns modeling. there was an erotic charge, and I loved being scrutinized, and I got an erection

That sounds like a fun situation, sanfranj. What were the circumstances? Was it a co-ed class? Does that mean other women posed nude? Other guys posed nude? Did they get hard? When they saw your erection, what reaction was there? Did you try to hide it? Was it embarrassing or empowering? I've always wanted to pose nude.

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2020 10:54 pm 

Fancy dress/Costume party at Nurses Home. Friend of girlfriend lent me a uniform dress to wear. TBF it was way to small. Was trying to do it up when she came in, ended up dropping it. Was naked apart from Doctor Martin boots. She called her friends! I was embarassed for a short time then thought, wtf and tried again with the dress

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 3:08 am 

Here is one of the memorable cfnm experience I want to share. This happened when I was traveling in China. As some of the male toilet are badly designed, the urinals were set near the door.When the door opens, people from outside can easily see the people peeing inside. And one time when I go toilet into one of the toilet which are in such design, a man went out and kept the door remains opening. As there are some of the young girls who were queuing outside the male toilet door, so my penis was fully exposed to them. As I am wearing sport treasure, so I have to lower down my pant and took out my whole package in order to pee, so which means they not only can see my urinating penis, but also my scrotum and my balls. I saw the face of the girls are a little bit shy and were looking at my penis. I hear the girls giggled loudly when I finished my urine and shaking my penis naturally. It is quite a memorable cfnm experience for me.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 6:49 am 

My most memorable cfnm experience was at the pride of Amsterdam, a transgender who want to hold my penis (I was naked in public). Got many pictures but this one I don't dare to show. Ok a transgender is not 100% a woman. I was so sensitive because of a medical problem I had an instant cumshot... many people saw it, crazy!

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 7:56 am 

mrlee2046 wrote:
Here is one of the memorable cfnm experience I want to share. This happened when I was traveling in China. As some of the male toilet are badly designed, the urinals were set near the door.When the door opens, people from outside can easily see the people peeing inside. And one time when I go toilet into one of the toilet which are in such design, a man went out and kept the door remains opening. As there are some of the young girls who were queuing outside the male toilet door, so my penis was fully exposed to them. As I am wearing sport treasure, so I have to lower down my pant and took out my whole package in order to pee, so which means they not only can see my urinating penis, but also my scrotum and my balls. I saw the face of the girls are a little bit shy and were looking at my penis. I hear the girls giggled loudly when I finished my urine and shaking my penis naturally. It is quite a memorable cfnm experience for me.

I had a an experience at a music festival where a really attractive female used the guys bathroom. When she came out of the stall she looked right down at my penis and smiled. It was a huge turn on!

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 10:59 am 
Newly Registered User

My uni halls were set out such that 8 people shared two showers - one of the doors to the shower room never locked properly and i distinctly remember the halls cleaner walking in on me whilst i was 'taking care' of myself ! she just burst out laughing and after that always brought it up, said it was nothing she hadnt seen before!

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 1:53 am 

Lockdown CFNM

Not been out for weeks and weeks due to lockdown. Neighbour suggested an over the fence BBQ so we said ok. removed a panel in fence and suitably socially distanced had our food and few beers. Weather was nice last Saturday so only wearing shorts, forgotten that I had no underwear and loose legs. Neighbours wife had a good eyeful so teased for a bit. She squirmed at bit. Nice!!

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 8:52 pm 
Newly Registered User

Halloween party. Dressed as the naked cowboy. Got pantsed in the bathroom by a single lady. No group but was till exciting.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next