CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 10:09 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1991 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 96, 97, 98, 99, 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:01 pm 
Village Drifter

DragonEmpress wrote:
Hello everyone. I got into CFNM because I like seeing handsome burly men being abused and humiliated and being fully exposed. It brings o it my dominant side and I love it.

Hello, If you don't mind me asking, do you have much experience with CFNM?
Thanks.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:10 pm 
Village Drifter

My cfnm fantasies that I would love to have happen one day (in the Toronto area, though I get the sense it might not be likely) include:
Posing nude for a small (or large) gathering of women drawing/painting
Serving women nude in a private room
Being blindfolded and having women come in to see me naked (talking) so I know they are there but can’t see them (weird?)
Getting naked for women and having them “review” my body

None of them involve touching. But all involve consenting women who want to be there and see me. The thought of walking naked into a room full of clothed women is just so exciting. Hopefully one day.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:22 am 

Hello - I got into CFNM because I've forever been into control and submission scenarios, and don't mind being on either side of the equation.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:47 am 

Hi. Stumbled across one day a while back and was very curious.

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2024 10:33 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hello everyone! This is my first post.

I saw the picture of a nude man at Bay to Breakers a few years ago and that's where the story began. I like to see people being naked, the feeling of returning to nature. It's amazing!

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2024 8:23 am 
Newly Registered User

Hello CFNM friends.

Im into CFNM since a very long time.

Its comes from my own experience when I learnt to swim.

For my first post I would like to share something I found (sorry if its a repost):

Its from the manga Grand Blue.

There is a lot of CFNM scenes inside.

Also exists on YouTube :

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aWwGx6AmkcI

And also the live action version:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0lRvEja5d ... dGlvbiA%3D

There is so much CFNM stuff that it would diserve a topic.

Ill share many other things.

Thanks for reading.

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2024 11:30 am 

User360 wrote:
Hello. I used to be active on the old VSFW site under the handle < Rick176701 > . I made some friends there. There were others who didn't care much for some of my comments, usually calling them out for hypocrisy. Oh, well. I'll be better behaved here.

I like CFNM because it flips the script on men ogling nude or scantily clad females and the whole power dynamic. It's not like I want to be dominated. Just admired by a woman. So that's me.

Brad, thanks for your work building out this Forum.

Hey, I'm back. I've come to the realization that i do like to be dominated in the sense of submitting myself to what a woman enjoys sexually. I enjoy turning her on. It's as straightforward as eating pussy for an extended time with direction from her or her sitting on my face.

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2024 8:43 pm 

Hello, i have been fan of cfnm since many years ago. it began because my first girlfrien liked me to be naked in front of her since a couple of weeks after we started dating. It happened for some month before we had sex and i could see her naked. She asked me to be naked in her room, all over her parents house when they were not there and even in the pool. I was nervous at the beggining but i started enyoing it very soon. But the most exciting moment was when told me she would invite a friend to spend the they with us on a day her parent wouldnt be at home the hole day, and she wanted me to be naked the hole time. I was at the pool when the friend arrived and she told her that a had forgotten my swimsuit and asked her if it was ok whith that i was naked. Her friend said it was ok even when she look unconfortable, but after a while she seemed to enjoy it. It took me a longer time to feel confortable becouse it was exciting for me but i felt very nervous. Few time after that we broke, But i was already into that.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2024 1:26 am 
Newly Registered User

Hi all, love all things cfnm

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2024 11:32 am 

I like the humiliation from the girls, as well as the reactions from them ( laughter etc). And it is also where you can experience that girls do like it and are almost always curious, naughty perverts

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2024 3:31 pm 
Newly Registered User

hi everybody.

i realised that being checked by female doctor was ... not unpleasant. later i had a few more checkups with various level of feelings. it was not by my actions but all dermatologist in my town has been and are females. also, and general practice md-s are more then 80% females so one time i accidentally sat on a plank with a rusted nail i ended up being checked by female doctor and treated by female nurse.
then came internet in late '90s and i had a chance to explore that little fantasy of mine.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1991 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 96, 97, 98, 99, 100