CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:56 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1951 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64 ... 98  Next
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:45 am 
Village Drifter

aj1996 wrote:
darcyvin212 wrote:
I'm just surprised there aren't more men who enjoy cfnm.

I personally am surprised there aren't more WOMEN who like cfnm :lol:

I think we're all glad you're one of those women who does. :D

I'm enjoying the newbie experience with all of you.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:33 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hello all. I’m Stephen. I like CFNM because you’re put in a position to be scrutinized, and maybe embarrassed, but at the same time enjoyed, and stimulated by the attention. I hope to be put in such a situation soon. I’ll keep you all posted

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 2:45 am 
Village Drifter

Hello,

I'm "Lynx". I am 36 and I'm french.

I love CFNM because it's both fun and sexy. I think that women are made to wear clothes and that men must remain naked.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:26 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hello everyone. I like cfnm cause for some reason I just enjoy it when a man is vonurable and exposed in the presence of a female

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:48 am 
Newly Registered User

Hello, been a reader of CFNM stories (either fictional or not) for a few years now.
Been a lurker in those times by not contributing anything in the Forum, but will start to put effort into posting, maybe even enjoying it. ;)

Got interested in CFNM on Literotica and later found this site which broaden my fetish for the type of scenarios it can bring. The setting of the scenarios that I found that are enjoyable are either in a school, house, mall, etc. Anywhere really that shows female domination over males.

Had not found many sites that focus (that I can find) on CFNM erotica that can scratch my itch so well as CFNM Village. 8-)192.168.0.1 routerlogin 192.168.l.l

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:11 am 
Newly Registered User

Hello

When does Bay 2 Breakers take place this year?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:35 am 
Village Vagabond

ukesilkeris6 wrote:
Hello

When does Bay 2 Breakers take place this year?

It was postponed to Sept 20 but goodness knows if it'll come through. We'll have to wait until the week prior to see if the organizers think the situation us okay.
Personally, I'd say don't book any tickets or make elaborate plans if you're not somewhere nearby.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:36 am 
Village Vagabond

I've also seen reports like this :
https://capstoneraces.com/bay-to-breake ... g-virtual/

Which say the event won't be held live at all, but be virtual.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:27 am 

My name is Marius, and I'm norwegian!

My interest is mostly in the intersection between Femdom and CFNM. I'm happily married to a lovely domme. I'm super happy that once in a while she arranges a proper CFNM event for me with her friends :)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 11:54 am 
Newly Registered User

Hello everyone. I’ve been a lurker since the old VSFW days and have been into CFNM since long before I knew the name. Like others, I enjoy the power imbalance involved. Lopsided nudity is relatively harmless but can be powerful in practice.

Western culture often treats women as objects for men to leer at and pursue. CFNM and the Female First doctrine turn that dynamic on its head, putting men in the position of having to feel self-conscious about their bodies and giving women power to judge them in an extremely intimate way. That flip of the normal dynamic can be uncomfortable for everyone (women included, since they aren’t used to having that power show objectively) and that discomfort can be a rush.

Looking forward to participating with everyone here.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:30 am 
Newly Registered User

Hi I'm Seabass. Im English but I live in Thailand.
I like CFnm for the power exchange and humiliation. Main experience is with D/s and the more extreme the better really. Hoping to learn more here.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:48 am 
Newly Registered User

Hello Everyone!

I have been interested in CFNM since I first hear about it on the old Visual Sensations for Women. I was able to create several CFNM situations in the past and they were a blast! Looking forward to enjoying this site.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:25 am 

Hi everyone,

I have been living in a CFNM style relationship for a couple years and find the vulnerability invigorating

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:25 pm 

Hi from Europe.

I don't know why but I have always found casual CFNM (not sex related and without humilation) to be very exciting even if I'm actually gay. I wish I had experienced it in some of the houses I've lived in.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:16 am 

Hello, my wife and I currently live in Las Vegas. We have a mild D/s relationship and about 5 years ago it evolved into CFNM. Looking forward to participating in the discussions here.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:04 pm 

Hello All

I'm 32 years old male from Finland.

I love cfnm it make me feel good be naked and make gals happy and enjoy play with me

I have CFNM blog of finnish i do cfnm mission im Finland

My dream is live cfnm world

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:26 pm 

Hi there,

it is actually easy to run into a CFNM situation which didn't seem to be there seconds before.

Important for me is the fact, that the woman feels rather amused and interested and that there are no kids around.

There are two CFNM situations I actually like a lot:

A) Whenever my wife an me travel to the beach we choose clothing optional areas (e.g. Mallorca or Ibiza). She stays in bikini or topless while I go nude. Already twice when we took a walk on the beach we somehow ran into female friends of hers. Both times were awkward, because without any chance to hide I had to follow the conversation and stories while trying not to run into the water. My wife once said: Well, half of Europe is on Mallorca, what do you expect? Actually I like the thrill now.

B) When I'm on business trips, inside the wellness area I regularly run into nationalities who are not used to go nude into the sauna. Here I like the first 3-5 seconds of being seen but if I realize that it might stress anyone I use a towel to cover up (although nudity in Germany for example mostly is allowed).

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:38 pm 

Hello Everybody. I'm 45 years old from the United States. I love CFNM because it's an exciting opportunity for me to be seen by others.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:46 am 
Village Vagabond

lynx wrote:
Hello,

I'm "Lynx". I am 36 and I'm french.

I love CFNM because it's both fun and sexy. I think that women are made to wear clothes and that men must remain naked.

Hi Lynx,

where from in France (just out of curiosity).

did you ever manage to really live a CFNM experience ?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:52 am 

Hello everyone, I like cfnm because of the power dynamics. I feel embarrassed to be nude while the
woman is completely dressed.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1951 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64 ... 98  Next