CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:40 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1951 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57 ... 98  Next
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:45 pm 

I remember seeing ‘naked Elvis’ on tv late at night, think that was my CFNM awakening :P

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:02 pm 

I think what I like best about CFNM is the feelings of submissiveness and vulnerability that go with it. It’s virtually impossible to feel confident and cocky when you’re completely naked and the person or other people around you are fully dressed. You’re pretty much at their mercy. I mean, what can you do? You can go anywhere, and you’re completely dependent on them.

When my girlfriend and I play with bondage, I need to be tied up or restrained in a way that I REALLY can’t escape or get away. If I can wiggle myself out of the restraints, it completely ruins it for me.

CFNM is like the ultimate bondage. If you are naked and don’t have access to your clothes or something to cover up with, you can’t get away. Where are you going to go?

This is one of my favorite CFNM pics:

https://www.imagefap.com/photo/995718272/?pgid=&gid=8161676&page=0&idx=3

I can just imagine how the guy feels; completely naked, standing there exposed to everyone, unable to run or hide, just forced to stand there exposed to everyone while his wife or girlfriend casually checks her phone. He’s completely dependent on her. I love that.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:29 pm 

My favorite thing about CFNM is the double-standards power balance. It's embarrassing but erotic at the same time being naked in front of clothed girls, knowing that they can see all your secrets but you won't be able to see theirs. It's super erotic when the girls tease and giggle, well aware of the unfairness of the situation and the power they have in seeing you exposed and vulnerable, while their modesty remains protected.

One of my biggest fantasies/worst fears is being at a CFNM party and meeting a female friend or someone I see regularly. Then every time I meet her, she'd have this glint in her eye as if teasing me and reminding me of the time she had me totally naked in front of her.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:01 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hi, new to the forum!

I like cfnm for the feeling of vulnerability that I get when I am naked with a clothed woman. It feels like I have no control on the situation and that is exciting!

I also like the feeling that I am naked for her enjoyment.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:58 am 
Newly Registered User

Hi
Have been into CFNM for as many years as I can remember! 8-).

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:20 am 
Newly Registered User

New here and just saying hi.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:35 am 
Village Vagabond

Hello, I'm SensoryOverlord. I sometimes write erotica. I try to vary my stories across various themes; lately a lot of them involve M orgasm denial/control with female(s) in charge. Which often involves CFNM.

I found this board while searching for a continuation of a story "Fall Into A CFNM Life" by 'D.B.'. The first parts were posted on The ASN Story Board, but that no longer exists. At the time it went down, D.B. had not yet announced where any future chapters would be posted. Google links a mention of it here, but I don't yet have standing to access that mention.

Partly, I want to contact D.B. to see if he/she minds my posting a continuation I'm writing. It's only about 30KB so far, maybe half done. Though I'm not sure where I'd post it, as at the moment I don't have an adequate posting site either. After BDSMlibrary died and ASSTR became flaky (and suspect.)

Cheers!
SensoryOverlord

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:24 am 

Hey guys, nothing gives me that Adrenalin rush quite like a CFNM situation. I spend lots of time at nude beaches, and while seeing and speaking to nude women is great, it’s being seen by clothed women that really gets exciting. I’ve had a good many experiences, but my favourite is fluffing myself in the sea only to walk out right in front of them with a semi. It nearly always strikes up a conversation!

Loving the forum!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:12 pm 

Hey all,

I got into CFNM content mostly from the Hollywood scenes involving humiliation of some sort. I also enjoy some cfnm cartoon or comic type stuff.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:03 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hi,

I'm French and I like cfnm, I think that s my favorite thing.. I think this forum is the better place cfnm's fans :)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:06 am 

Hi, my name is Stefan. I am from Germany and like cfnm since times, when I even did not knew the word "CFNM". I can not exactly describe the reasons for this preference, but I am getting an extra kick, when beeing the only one naked.

I like most public places where it is accepted /allowed to be naked but only very few dare to do so.

Looking forward to an interesting time in this forum.

Stefan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:24 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hi everyone, looking to get access to posts. I got into CFNM, after having sex with a girl while I was naked and she was wearing her full dress sans panties. It was very erotic and since then I try to use it everytime and also stimulate using it.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:43 am 

I like the idea of th women looking at cock. The idea that she is focused on it.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:51 am 

Hello, everyone,
My name is Ben, I'm French and I'm 26 years old.
The CFNM is one of the practices that I have always been most into eroticism, who knows why ?
I think I like to be watched. This feeling at the same time of embarrassment and pleasure given to the one who looks at me.
I have never yet had a real cfnm experience but I would love to try it one day.
I look forward to hearing from you.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:10 pm 

Hi there, thanks for having me in the forum.

I love the role reversal aspect of the fetish. We always see men in power, and I find the idea of women in power hot. What's more powerful than having a woman fully clothed with a vulnerable naked man in front of them. I love it when the clothed woman is in complete control, but also equally love it when the girl is a novice and doesn't quite know what to do with the naked man.

I prefer CFNM to BDSM scenes generally because the girls involved are more 'girl next door types.'

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:29 pm 

I like cfnm because I like both the exhibitionist side, and the casualness that often comes hand in hand with cfnm experiences. I like it when there's a sense of "I'm not bothered if you are naked, I'll continue to go about my day" in my experiences!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:50 am 
Newly Registered User

Hello everyone.
The vulnerability of males when exposed before females is a tremendous turn on. I am fascinated by the reversal of power relations often involved in CFNM.
I prefer CFNM to BDSM because of the greater credibility of the situations depicted.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:34 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

Hi everyone

I’ve been a member since the old forum but when it moved here life happens and lost touch. But now I’m back. I was happy my username was available. Lol. I like cfnm because the women have control. Love it.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:54 am 
Newly Registered User

Hi everyone, I stumbled across this site by accident whilst surfing for all things cfnm. Looking back over my life I feel I have an affinity to cfnm even though at the time I didn't know what it meant. Over the years I have had quite a few experiences which I will hopefully share with you.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:05 pm 

Hello , CFNM is the most exciting stuff ever!!!! don´t agree... :shock:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1951 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57 ... 98  Next