CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:39 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1976 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 99  Next
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 7:26 am 
Newly Registered User

Hello all

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 7:52 am 
Newly Registered User

Hello, cant really come up with an answer why, I've just always liked CFNM

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 8:32 pm 

Greetings from Oregon. Love CFNM, always been a fan and always will be.
Beach CFNM and B2B has always been my favorite kinds.

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 2:29 am 

Hey Guys, I'm Adam. I'm twenty-two from London.

I find CFNM a real turn on with particular interest in women who are either married or in a relationship at parties or on nights out getting carried away in the moment and enjoying a naked man.

I have had a few minor experiences as well as finding content on the internet which I will share in future posts.

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 3:27 am 

Hi all. Long time reader of these boards. Looking forward to contribute more. Went to Black's for the first time last month...

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 6:02 am 

Hello,

im Lara from Netherlands. I started to have a cfnm fetish when i was 16. I was in an unisex locker room and there where many naked man. I dont really know why i like to be clothed infront of naked man. Maybe i just love to see man naked.

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 7:37 am 
Village Drifter

hi, i like CFNM because i like to enteratin females

Post subject: new here . hi
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 7:58 am 
Village Drifter

long time cfnm fan here. more into entertaining or amusing stuff , senzuri style or male strippers are my fav scenarios. having the girl ask me if im getting turned on just by her looking at naked men, then teasing me about doing just that is my main buzz .

Post subject: My CFNM story
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 10:44 am 

I Really like CFNM, I like it when I'm fully naked in front of clothed girls. I especially like it when the girls really watch my body and smile or even keep starring. It gives me brilliant feeling inside. I love the spain beaches, would like to go there again!

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 2:51 pm 

Hello there, another cfnm lover!
No idea how it started, but I really love the situation of naked men in front of clothed females, especially if the two are strangers (or generally not in a relationship).
It's the weird mix of embarassment, curiosity, excitement from both parts... I love both if the girl blushes and looks the other way, or if she takes the lead and touches.
That's why my favourites are street parades, beaches, waxing...
Just one small personal experience yet, sharing in the other topic :)

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 1:19 am 
Village Drifter

Hey. Loving CFNM since early teenage, but don't know the reason of that. Just love the women reaction to penises :)

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 4:17 am 

Hey

Long time reader, first time poster

First cfnm memory i have is seeing naked elvis on channel 4

Always been quite shy about being naked in public though but gradually growing in self confidence

Any ideas about a good first time introduction to real life cfnm?

loosehead

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 4:33 am 
Newly Registered User

Just saying hello to everyone ;)

I really like looking at CFNM material.
Stuff like beaches, wnbr, waxing , changing rooms, and male strippers.
I enjoy the females reactions, and I've had a few cfnm experiences over the years :P .

Cheers ...

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 4:43 am 

The thrill of taking off your clothes in front of a woman where she won't be doing the same thing is indescribable. Even better if there's more than one!

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 7:58 am 
Newly Registered User

My first experience was streaking in college. Thought it so cool hanging out---so to speak--in the girls dorm at the end of the run. been sold ever since

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 9:27 am 

Hi!
Big CFNM fan from Greece. Following since Sensation For Women. I love the CFNM situation and especially when men and women are complete strangers. I also flash myself at the beach some times and back in the years of university at my flatmate, a really pretty girl that her parents were family friends of my parents, so we were living in the same house for 4 years. Nothing sexual, but have been naked in front of her dozens of times and after some years it became normal.
Anyway, long story short, happy to be back on this forum

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 1:11 pm 
Village Resident
Village Resident

Been a member of this forum for years but I guess my post quota was too low. At any rate, my interest in CFNM goes back to my late teens and really kicked off after a medical visit with an attractive female doctor in which I found myself completely naked in front of her. I detailed that in the forum on first time experiences several months back. The funny thing was, before that I was embarrassed to even be barefoot in front of a member of the opposite sex. After years of CFNM situations in medical environments, I finally took the plunge and started modeling nude for art classes in 2001 and have been doing that pretty regularly since. I have a lot of vid caps of my modeling that I never posted here because the quality wasn't that great, but in order to participate more, I likely will.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 2:26 pm 
Newly Registered User

Been a member of the board for many years, but never contributed much (sorry). Been into CFNM for many years and never fail to take advantage of a CFNM situation, whether its an unexpected woman in the mens restroom to a pre-planned (by me) CFNM situation indoors. Love the thrill of CFNM, much like everybody here. Cant say I know where or when it started, but boy am I glad it did.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 6:47 pm 

Hi all, it started for me in high school. I went to a school in northern Minnesota. The gym equipment was stored in a room adjacent to the boys lockerroom. The cheerleaders would stack the tumbling mats on top of the high jump landing pads to look through the vents located at the top of the storage room. She told me they saw most of the team naked. It was such an exhilarating feeling! That hooked me and started my life as a CFNM lover.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 7:13 pm 

Hello,

Long time lurker, first time poster. My CFNM interest was sparked in high school while I was on the swim team. It always excited me when I had to get out of the pool with my speedo clinging to me in front of my female teammates and/or the moms in the stands at meets. I haven’t been able to participate in many real CFNM scenarios, but like to live vicariously through this board.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1976 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 99  Next