CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:09 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1951 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57 ... 98  Next
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:06 am 

Hi, my name is Stefan. I am from Germany and like cfnm since times, when I even did not knew the word "CFNM". I can not exactly describe the reasons for this preference, but I am getting an extra kick, when beeing the only one naked.

I like most public places where it is accepted /allowed to be naked but only very few dare to do so.

Looking forward to an interesting time in this forum.

Stefan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:24 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hi everyone, looking to get access to posts. I got into CFNM, after having sex with a girl while I was naked and she was wearing her full dress sans panties. It was very erotic and since then I try to use it everytime and also stimulate using it.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:43 am 

I like the idea of th women looking at cock. The idea that she is focused on it.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:51 am 

Hello, everyone,
My name is Ben, I'm French and I'm 26 years old.
The CFNM is one of the practices that I have always been most into eroticism, who knows why ?
I think I like to be watched. This feeling at the same time of embarrassment and pleasure given to the one who looks at me.
I have never yet had a real cfnm experience but I would love to try it one day.
I look forward to hearing from you.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:10 pm 

Hi there, thanks for having me in the forum.

I love the role reversal aspect of the fetish. We always see men in power, and I find the idea of women in power hot. What's more powerful than having a woman fully clothed with a vulnerable naked man in front of them. I love it when the clothed woman is in complete control, but also equally love it when the girl is a novice and doesn't quite know what to do with the naked man.

I prefer CFNM to BDSM scenes generally because the girls involved are more 'girl next door types.'

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:29 pm 

I like cfnm because I like both the exhibitionist side, and the casualness that often comes hand in hand with cfnm experiences. I like it when there's a sense of "I'm not bothered if you are naked, I'll continue to go about my day" in my experiences!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:50 am 
Newly Registered User

Hello everyone.
The vulnerability of males when exposed before females is a tremendous turn on. I am fascinated by the reversal of power relations often involved in CFNM.
I prefer CFNM to BDSM because of the greater credibility of the situations depicted.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:34 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

Hi everyone

I’ve been a member since the old forum but when it moved here life happens and lost touch. But now I’m back. I was happy my username was available. Lol. I like cfnm because the women have control. Love it.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:54 am 
Newly Registered User

Hi everyone, I stumbled across this site by accident whilst surfing for all things cfnm. Looking back over my life I feel I have an affinity to cfnm even though at the time I didn't know what it meant. Over the years I have had quite a few experiences which I will hopefully share with you.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:05 pm 

Hello , CFNM is the most exciting stuff ever!!!! don´t agree... :shock:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:58 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

deleted

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:34 am 

Hi

I like cfnm because I like the idea of a girl getting enjoyment out of seeing a naked guy. Really, I enjoy any gender configuration of someone having fun looking at someone else naked.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:40 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hi everyone,
I'm simply into the humiliation. Easy as that.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:54 am 
Newly Registered User

Hey guys! Where to start, it's very sensual and thrilling being dominated and giving a gorgeous woman some pleasure! Hahaha

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:23 am 
Newly Registered User

Hi, My name is Ian and I am from Glasgow in Scotland. I really am not sure why I am into CFNM as I am not normally an exhibitionist and normally avoid all embarrassing situations. I think it is the very fact that it takes me right out of my comfort zone and hands my vulnerability and control over to a strong woman/women to do as much or as little with me as she wishes. The uncertainty of what I might need to do is very exciting.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:22 am 
Newly Registered User

Hello. I used to be active on the old VSFW site under the handle < Rick176701 > . I made some friends there. There were others who didn't care much for some of my comments, usually calling them out for hypocrisy. Oh, well. I'll be better behaved here.

I like CFNM because it flips the script on men ogling nude or scantily clad females and the whole power dynamic. It's not like I want to be dominated. Just admired by a woman. So that's me.

Brad, thanks for your work building out this Forum.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:11 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hi,
I like CFNM because it's exciting to see the reactions.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:38 pm 

Hi, greetings from croatia, i like cfnm because i like seeing woman enjoy it however she likes

Sorry for my bad english, i am from croatia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:49 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hi. I'm a 44 year old guy in good shape. I like CFNM because I think it's adorable how girls and women are curious about the naked male body. I love a girl or woman looking at and inspecting my penis, my foreskin, glans, testicles, etc. I love female hands on my male parts, especially the core of my manliness, my testicles / balls / nuts.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:38 pm 

Long time lurker with this site. My main attraction to CFNM mostly focused on the embarrassment aspect. Was always a fan of ENF for almost 2 decades, but ENM also started to fascinate me. Especially when women would smile or laugh during an accident.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1951 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57 ... 98  Next