CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:42 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1951 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62 ... 98  Next
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:41 am 
Newly Registered User

Hello everyone, I've been a fan of CFNM since I can remember :D I can't tell why, but I find it exciting for some reason :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:13 am 

Hi, glad to find this group! I didn't know that other guys enjoyed the feeling that CFNM gives you as much as I do!
Looking forward to reading some stories :)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:05 pm 

Hi All; I like seeing women get turned on by naked men!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:37 am 
Village Drifter

Hi, I am from India. 38 male, heterosexual, mostly. The thought of being nude in front of women/girls was not sexually very arousing to me, as when I discovered the guilty pleasure of it sexuality did not blossom much. I was a swimmer , and it was a common to see male kids were made nude by their mothers and sisters in front of mixed crowd, sometimes co swimmers. It was very common but used to give me a tinge, I did not understand why. In the swimming place lot of outsiders from near chowl (ghetto) used to come and swim nude, many a times they used to keep the cloths in the stair case in the secure hand of girls of their same age . Later on I found that if girls would see me nude, it gives me embarassment but a pleasing sensation. I first tried to expose my self during beginning of my puberty, when I used to to sit on my hogh windows very innocently, being nude. I used to hope some girls see me. Once I hit the jackpot, while pressing my genitalia outside my window , and two giggling girls of my same age saw me. That was the beginning. Now these experiences still gives me goosebumps. By now I have experimented with my cfnm orientation with many ladies, thankfully I am well built with a fine disposition and polite demeanour, hence girls like my nudity. I am enjoying it to the fullest, and it drives my sex life at a high gear. I am here to meet all the nationalities who belong to this exclusive tribe and exchange our experiences, together as a family

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:56 pm 

Just feels right

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:53 pm 
Newly Registered User

It's the power dynamic.

Men are naturally dominant in most situations. CFNM reverses this. It puts men in the naturally submissive state.

I love to be submissive and CFNM gives me that

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:45 am 

I was always got a thrill and rush of excitement of it - because it was seen as a taboo to be seen naked

So I always did it for this and also the reaction of people

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:12 am 
Newly Registered User

I am very new to the whole thing, so I'm not entirely sure why yet. There's just something about it. Maybe the vulnerability of the male being naked while the female is "safe" and clothed.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:19 am 

CFNM has been a turn on for me since early age..

I remember few instances from my childhood when girls in my class have seen my Weiner. It has been a happy experience to see the smile in their faces. Knowing this, our teachers also used to make me sit in middle.of girls..these were when I was hardly 5-6 years old.

From then on it has been a fantasy which I cannot get enough of. From going out side the house naked to stay for few seconds, to read about cfnm experience etc.

Could live it online through chat rooms. Mainly love to see the reaction in face of girls.
Then had a gf with whom I tried so many cfnm fantasies like naked art, masturbating in front of her while she stays clothed. , We used to do that over cam when we couldn't meet. I would find excuse to just strip and expose her. But she was not into to great extent. However that remains my best cfnm experience till date. Get me so turned on thinking about those days.

Back to reading and seeing cfnm related stuff as I am single again. CFNM seems to grow in me as I age. But I am hoping I get to experience it more to hearts content involving scenarios like medical cfnm, party where I am the only one naked and all eyes watching me, accidental cfnm where the girl giggles and pleasantly surprised , covering her giggle with hands, situations where women are bold and extract from what they want me to do. Colleagues who are female see me naked. And many more..

But not sure if there are enough women interested here. I am from India..

Please wish me luck and pray that my fantasies come true. Happy CFNMing.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:28 pm 
Newly Registered User

Greetings. New here obviously. I became a nudist about 10 years ago. As time went in unrealized I liked being nude and having women see men naked. Then I thought it would be cool to be naked while women were clothed, I fantasized about all sorts of scenarios. I never new this had a name until, this past year when I stumbled on a medium article about CFNM. I went crazy knowing others had this same desire. I dream for the chance to be naked in front of a group of women and have them control me. It may never happen because now I am probably too old (64) for most women who are interested but I can dream!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:24 am 
Newly Registered User

Hey!
I've been interested in cfnm since I was a teenager and discovered what it was on the internet. I love reading stories and looking at pictures. I'm excited to be a part of this community!

-Joe

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:22 pm 

Hey everyone. I'm new here and I'd like to go by the name Kappa. Growing up I was interested in enf (embarrassed naked female) since that slowly died down I because more interested in cfnm. I think the embarrassment feature of these pictures or stories is what appeals to me the most. I would regularly visit the old website and other blogs on Tumblr. Looking forward to checking out this website and contribute.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:40 pm 
Village Resident
Village Resident

Hello.
Italian fan from Rome. I love and practise cfnm since 2014. I decided to sign up for meeting italian friends who love cfnm.
Glad to meet you

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:41 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

emma wrote:
Hi I'm a italian girl that have he recently discovered this forum... I became passionate about cfnm because my cousin is a nudist and loves stay naked in front to me and my female friends :)

see you soon

Glad to see we have some people here in Italy who love cfnm :lol:
in Italy (unfortunately) just a few people like it

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:13 pm 

Hi there, Cool that this forum exists.
I like that girls are in control and also loving footjobs and handjobs, perfect combination :-)
Cheers

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:57 pm 

Hey there!

There's something super hot about a woman seeing a dick. I think it's even hotter when there's some sort of forbidden element to it. Like I love the idea of having a girlfriend give a blowjob to her boyfriend, while the girl's (girl) friend watches.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:24 am 
Newly Registered User

Hello, CFNM has long been a fantasy of mine, and I had it happen to me unexpectedly once.

At a party, a lady I knew well suggested I do a solo dance to Michael Jackson's 'Earth Song' and take my top off at the appropriate point. I'd forgotten that he did actually expose his chest in the official video, so I was a bit puzzled. I just shook my head and dismissed the idea. Anyway, the DJ suddenly called my name and announced that I was going to do a dance. I love peforming but didn't know what I was doing on this so I thought if I went through with it, it would just be awkward, so I ran - but the lady who suggested it and another lady caught up with me and dragged me unwillingly onto the dancefloor.

I was thoroughly annoyed but then the DJ announced that he hadn't got 'Earth Song' but he had got 'You Can Leave Your Hat On', and it started playing. Before I knew what was happening, a third very dominant lady appeared and ripped my shirt open, making buttons fly all over the place, and she removed my shirt and I was standing their topless. A fourth lady stroked my right nipple and said, "Mmm, yes." The dominant lady told to take my belt off and I just did it. Then, my trousers came off and I instinctively covered my groin. I then felt my boxers sliding past my bottom, exposing it everyone, then past my knees, and I was just standing there, in only my socks and glasses, covering my front bits with a balloon someone gave me - then burst a few seconds later. Someone stole my glasses too. I looked behind me and saw the dominant lady with a camera, which she assured me wasn't working and she was just testing it (!) After a few bum pinches, I got myself dressed and found all my buttons. I spent the rest of my party with my coat on over my shirt.

Days later, I received apologies from the people involved saying they just got carried away, but now every time I go out with that crowd, a certain photo comes out. I absolutely loved the experience, which was already a fantasy of mine, and want it to happen again.

So that's why I like CFNM.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:48 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hi everyone,

I've been excited and intrigued by CFNM before I knew the proper term for it since I was young. What I like about CFNM is probably simply the attention that the clothed females could pay to the nude males. As a male myself, and one who has never experienced CFNM, I have imagined myself in certain scenarios that I find arousing.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:26 pm 

Hey everyone Joe here, Im from southeast asia and have been into cfnm since young because while growing up it was very common for boys to be playing naked while supervised by adult women. I find older women casually observing male nudity so hot

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:27 am 
Newly Registered User

Hi all!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1951 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62 ... 98  Next