CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:47 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1951 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 98  Next
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:08 pm 

I saw this site mentioned in another forum today. I am intrigued by the CFNM concept.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:39 pm 

Enjoy every situation really, mostly erotic art.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:03 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hey! I'm a fan of cfnm for a long time, been into this world for years.
Had some experiences during my life unknowing that it was a fetish.
I've had a account here before but I guess it got reseted unfortunately.
But I'm ready to talk more and read others experiences!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:52 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hey!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:37 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

Hi, thanks for letting me register. I have been a fan of CFNM since HS and followed the old VSFW Board from back in it's early days.

I like the humiliation and power exchange associated with CFNM. I like when a woman takes delight in it. I don't like guys that force it on women, like guys that expose themselves to women randomly.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:55 am 
Newly Registered User

Hello everybody,

Well, I used to have an active account at this site before the big purge of inactive members.... I have been busy with other things for the last year or so (job and life in a new country...) and when I tried to log back into this site, I discovered I had also been purged :-/

Never mind. I can understand the reasons whi this was done. Previously I was very much just a consumer of the CFNM stories and photos posted on this site, and had never had the courage to try any experiences myself. Over the last year I have been based in Europe, and have taken the chance to experience some CFNM myself at events like WNBR's (London, Manchester and Brighton), pride parades in Berlin and Toronto, the Roskilde festival and also at some clothing optional beaches around Europe (Barcelona, Cap d'Agde etc.). Hopefully when I have enough posts to access the full site again, I can provide some information and stories about these CFNM experiences!

Cheers,

Grumblebum

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:26 am 
Village Drifter

Hey, everybody!
I like CFNM because of the power exchange action that is going on while the male is naked and a female is clothed.
It gives a sence of unfair treatment and double standards that turn me on.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:30 am 
Newly Registered User

Hello the CFNM community. Sorry in advance if my English is not that good.

Why I love CFNM. That's a good question! I think it's all started when i tried a german sauna in a hotel with my father when i was nearly an adult. As the etiquette requested i went naked. But five other french tourist girls were also there. I did not see them naked because they kept themselves in towels but their eyes were glued to my cock. They were smiling and giggling. After 5 min, my father went out because of the heat. I commented on the heat, and just like that the girls started to chat with me. I learned they were 20 years old and we discussed about everithing.

My dick was not flaccid anymore but was starting to move a little bit, which I noticed made them smile even more. I was too afraid to have a full erection at that time. After 10 more min, they told me that sadly, they had to leave and they were already late. When opening the door, they said to me: “thank you for everything , it was really nice “ with a wink. And that is how I was converted to CFNM.

Since then, I have been to several clothing optional beach (croatia, spain, USA) and I did took part in several WNBR. A lot of great memories to share!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:39 am 

Greetings.

Older guy here just checking out the cfnm opportunities.

From a very conservative family so only real opportunities have been medical.

Thinking of a trip to Blacks beach next year.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:15 am 
Newly Registered User

Hello everyone,
I'm from asia, i like classroom cfnm

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:59 pm 

Hi All, I am 19 from South America, and I like CFNM due to the feel of lose of control, CFNM me feel exposed which I love!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:44 am 

Hi! I'm a huge fan of fictional stories involving public nudity, humiliation, and embarrassment! I love the public indecency aspect of it, especially when the victim is aroused by it.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:23 pm 

Hello everyone, I love cfnm. I sometimes go to the optional beach to feel amazing experience

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:36 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hi! I'm "udoctor", I've never really posted under this SN before but now is as good a time as any. I've been a lurker since way back in the VSFW days, which was really what introduced me to CFNM. I think what I like best about CFNM, especially reluctant CFNM, is the unexpected power imbalance. I really like the idea of being appreciated and enjoyed, even against my will, especially since there's no doubt the women are into it too.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:11 am 
Newly Registered User

Hello, I'm Tyler, I like CFNM because of the exposure, risk and the light femdom undertones

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:21 pm 
Newly Registered User

Greetings from Venezuela.
This is my first post.

First of all, I want to congratulate Brad and his collaborators for this important website.
Respectful greetings to the elegant ladies who make up the forum. My cordiality to male comrades.

In my country, CFNM is very little known, for cultural reasons.

I am an older and submissive man. I am a painting and design artist.
The first thing that caught my attention at CFNM Village is the illustrations that show CFNM parodies of classic works of art. I found it very ingenious and in good taste to see the images of naked male heroes and gods, academic style, but with very erect penises...
CFNM is very rich in fashion images of clothes, but this is not the case in classical art, where female nude predominates. Can you imagine artists creating “classic CFNM”?

In the rules of the group I read the following:
“We sometimes allow individuals that have created an artistic work or literary composition to post notice of it's availability for a cost, or, individuals that have amassed a collection of CFNM materials on an unrelated site; however, such permission is granted on a case-by-case basis and in the sole discretion of the owner and moderators of this Forum”

I am interested in knowing what interest CFNM fans may have in works of art. I am also interested in knowing what content they are attracted to.
I plan to develop my small artistic projects in digital illustration, 3D models, and even, if appropriate, oil painting, and offer them on other websites. But first I need to know if there is an audience interested in supporting these creations.
I also believe that I could collaborate a bit with the Forum with some digital illustration, if required.

Thank you for your attention.

I apologize for my insufficient English.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:17 pm 

Love CFNM! Always like seeing girls surprised by whats happening

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:11 am 
Newly Registered User

How do I get access to actual groups, chats, videos, etc?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:14 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Darkpit wrote:
How do I get access to actual groups, chats, videos, etc?

Hi Darkpit. If you read some of the information pages, including the rules, you will find answers to your questions.

http://cfnmvillage.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=2958

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:08 am 
Newly Registered User

Howdy from Arizona, just wanted to say hi and I look forward to being able to contribute to the forums :D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1951 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 98  Next