CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:59 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1951 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 98  Next
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:23 am 
Newly Registered User

Hi everybody.

I am have been a fan of CFNM as long as I can remember, even before the term was invented by Brad. I remember how excited I was when I found Byron's old board and then the VSFW board. I have been a faithful follower ever since. I do admit that I have only posted a few times in all my years, but I will try to contribute more going forward.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:02 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hey everyone! I love the idea of CFNM but have unfortunately never had an experience. I never used to post here on my old account, because I felt like I didn't have much to say. But I'll try to contribute more in future.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:43 am 
Village Drifter

Hi, really not sure-I got into it around the mid 2000's or so when I saw Pure CFNM after getting online in 2005. Maybe it is the idea of a woman having some kind of power over the man, I also love seeing the look of happiness on the faces of amateur ladies at stripper nights & at street fairs/B2B etc. Even more when they have their hands/legs on the guys body or penis.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:31 am 

Not sure how I got interested in cfnm.
I think I read a few stories that got me started

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:47 am 

I think in two words - It's exciting

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:03 am 
Newly Registered User

Hello,
I guess it's because it is more natural, non-staged and generally positive experience.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:18 am 

truman wrote:
Hey everyone! I love the idea of CFNM but have unfortunately never had an experience. I never used to post here on my old account, because I felt like I didn't have much to say. But I'll try to contribute more in future.

This is true of me as well. But fair enough in regards to the resources used from lurkers visits and reducing them.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:25 am 

Hello!

I love CFNM, especially where the guy is embarrassed or somehow has tpo participate against his will.

I like to write stories that create this dynamic - lately a series of stories about a CFNM island (Giros Island).

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:35 am 

Hello there! Nice to be in this forum with you.

As many here, I'm also a follower of CFNM. Hope to be able to share some material very soon, too!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:42 am 

Hey,

I really never thought about CFNM until I went away to college. While away at school I experienced a lot of CFNM. I began to enjoy two aspects of CFNM. 1. The girls having fun by seeing nude guys. 2. That I could turn a girl on visually. Like a lot of experiences in college, CFNM was something I discovered I liked.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:08 am 

Hi, I am in the USA. I had done some drawings in the past that I was told CFNM fans might like. Did not know this was a genre until a few months ago. I guess I have liked it for a long time! Well dressed women in heels and boots teasing and humbling men is very exhilarating.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:18 pm 

Dear Forum Members,
My first experience was when I was young and an adult girl helped / held my penis for peeing.
Even as an adult I enjoy, when women help me pee.
Today I jokingly ask female friends, when standing near the toilet, if they want to help me pee. To my huge surprise, they are almost always ready for that game! I am talking about women, with whom I never had sexual contact or so, but this "game" seems to be triggered by penis envy or so :-)

It works really well and I hope to enjoy pictures / videos of this nature.

Many greetings, Joe

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:01 pm 

Hi everyone!

I like cfnm because... of the one-sided exhibitionism and power play :)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:37 am 

Hello everyone,
I like cnfm, without having a specific answer for it.
I started to realize it, when I walked nude in a sauna. I noticed a few females having a short view on my manhood. That is pretty much of how I got aware of it. In a few weeks, I be a life model for a group of only women... :oops:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:57 am 

I love the power play and the look on the girls faces as you remove your clothes

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:56 am 
Newly Registered User

I like it for the power play. I just like how the clothed person has all the power and doesn't have to give it up.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:37 am 

The best part is definitely the reaction from the ladies

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:57 pm 
Village Drifter

There's something enjoyable about nudity, in all its flavors, both watching it and being watched. These are some situations I like:

• Everyone naked - Usually at festivals, when there's nude bathing, uni-sex showers, sauna or, in some lucky instances, body painting. I love this. The comfort, the freedom, seeing (without gawking!) the nude women around you and interacting with them. It's non sexual but you'd have to be dead to not feel a slight tingling.

• Mixed naked and clothed - Some European beaches are like this. Also, if you've been to a body paint workshop at a festival and walk around the festival grounds among the 'textiles' afterwards wearing only paint. I love the mixed naked/clothed situations even more than when everybody's naked, as they make me feel even more naked. Especially if the clothed people are the majority. This is my favorite situation.

• CFNM - Although the above situation tops my list, I enjoy CFNM a lot, and that's enough for me to be on this forum. I don't try to create CFNM situations actively, but take the opportunities if they arise. For example, I'd be too embarrassed to pose for nude art classes, but when I used an outdoor shower at a festival (no booth, just a sprinkler on a pole), and a couple of women went by smiling, it just felt so good. Among other things, it was a feeling of self confidence.

The nudity at the festivals I frequent isn't the main reason for me participating in them, but it is a big reason. I wish more of them had body painting workshops.

Why I'm here

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:55 pm 

Hi,
I have always been embarrassed to be around girls and particularly good looking ones. I get tongue tied and usually walk away after making a fool of myself. The thing I love about cfnm is that the pressure on me to be witty and charming is not there. The woman has the upper hand and being embarrassed is expected so in a strange way I feel more comfortable.
I've been in to cfnm for over 20 years now, even before I had heard of the term.
One of my favorite hobbies is to do cfnm photo shoots with models. Not professional glamour models although I have done some shoots, mostly amateur models from sites like modelmayhem. You would be surprised how many women are willing to do cfnm shoots when they realise there is no sex involved, they keep their clothes on and the pictures are for private use. Out of probably close to 100 models I have only had one model who didn't feel comfortable and I stopped the shoot and deleted the photos. The vast majority have a great time, I think that's important because it comes across in their expressions which I think is the most important part of the photos. I often get responses telling me how much they enjoyed it and asking when we can do another shoot which is really nice. I usually only do 2 or 3 shoots with a model as the novelty tends to wear off for them and that shows in the pictures. There have been a few exceptions who enjoy it so much that it keeps the spark alive.
I have tried doing some shoots with 'professional women' but it doesn't work as well.
No matter how many times I get naked in front of clothed women i still get really nervous. My main aim is for the ladies to have a great time and for me to feel embarrassed. It doesn't matter if the lady is young or old, good looking or not, providing they have a good time I'm happy and it will have been a success. It's important to explain what will happen beforehand and strictly keep within the limits that everyone feels happy with.
I just love being in cfnm situations where I'm at a disadvantage :-)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:13 pm 

Hello. Bob here from Florida. I have been a fan of CFNM for a long time.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1951 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 98  Next