CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:45 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1951 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 ... 98  Next
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:26 pm 

Hi There

i'm a long time lurker dating back to the old message board.
i think my account was deleted as i didn't actually post anything... :o
my favourite CNMF is either WNBR or amature strippers.
i've got some good video's to post if i can get approved :D

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:02 pm 

Nice to be back, been a while, looks like things changed, but glad anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:14 pm 

Hello!
I can't remember what started my interest in cfnm but my favourite kind is at events like wnbr, I love seeing girls reactions. Hoping to join the London or Brighton ride next year.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:52 pm 

Noeth wrote:
Hello!
I can't remember what started my interest in cfnm but my favourite kind is at events like wnbr, I love seeing girls reactions. Hoping to join the London or Brighton ride next year.

thats what i love about wnbr.
the Chinese women seem to love it!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:09 pm 

always loved CFNM, been on this site a long time but forgot password and re-registered

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:57 pm 
Village Vagabond

Hi guys,
I am from Brazil and was an old member here until my account was deleted with the forum changes.
I love CFNM because of the women reactions to the male nude body. It is amazing to see they touching or staring cocks, mainly in real-life situations, rather than staged pictures or videos. I love to imagine myself living the CFNM scenes that I see on videos or pics... CFNM creates an atmosphere of joy on women that I really appreciate to see. Not only men love to see nude women. Women also want to see our cocks and butts! I am think it is great!
I had already shared some CFNM stuff from Brazilian TV and some personal experiences through Omegle. I hope to have access to the forum pictures and videos board again soon, because I really love this community.
Regards,

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:12 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

For me, a female voyeur or group of them is a great turn-on. Don't care for hard core or mean-spirited stuff. Embarrassment and teasing is great, but humiliation is usually too much for me. Just seeing women who enjoy peeping or getting the upper hand over an exposed male is great!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:35 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hello!

Who doesn't like the attention from females?!! I feel CFNM is attraction of the most primal kind taken to an extreme. Having a woman attracted to your body is incredibly erotic!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:36 am 
Newly Registered User

My is life drawing and amateur full monty. Love the reaction when the towel drops when the women walk in to the room

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:44 am 

I'm into role reversal and it's just nice to see women desire men in the same way men typically desire women.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:32 pm 
Newly Registered User

i like cfnm in film or onstage. can you make film suggestion? thankyou

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:37 am 
Village Drifter

Hi, every one.

My interest and enjoyment of cfnm was piqued long before there was a name for it. My nieces and I enjoyed it many years ago and our parents used to call it naughtyness.

Until today I particularly love the feeling of being completely exposed to clothed women's looks and to be at their disposal to toy with.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:49 am 
Newly Registered User

Hi, my name is Zureto and im from brazil. I'm very into CFNM for many years, although I'm very shy to interect.
CFNM for me is pure excitement, especially the candid ones.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:14 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hey there I'm S. I've had several CFNM experiences that have been among the most erotic of my life. I love feeling totally vulnerable in front of a woman who feels secure and confident in the situation. I love when they pay sexual attention to me, but just being closely observed and accepted by the woman/women in that state is very exciting and even therapeutic.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:26 am 
Newly Registered User

Hi everyone
I stumbled across cfnm a while ago and have just loved it. I love the reactions more than anything. The look on the faces and the power they have

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:43 am 
Newly Registered User

Hello all,

I am a male from Australia.

My first realisation that I was into CFNM as a fetish occurred when I read a couple of (fictional) sissification stories on the Internet, probably in the Nineties. One involved a guy spying on his sister's slumber party and getting caught. His sister and her friends stripped him and gave him a makeover. The other story was about a guy who was the only guy in his school's sewing class. His teacher set an assignment that they all had to create a dress for themselves. She was joking about him having to create a dress, but before she was able to tell him that he could create a male outfit, she was called to the office because her child was rushed to hospital. So, over the weekend, he was invited/"persuaded" by a girl in his class to come to her house to complete the assignment. She and a few other girls helped him make his dress (none of them were aware that he didn't really need to make the dress). This involved him being naked in front of them for quite a while.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:09 pm 

Hi everyone!

I'd say it's the power dynamic of the situation. One person having such access to another is such a turn on; I enjoy all the C_N_ combinations. I also enjoy pretty much the full range, from free-use stuff down to accidental nudity and embarrassment.

Right now, I'm on a big forced nudity kick; unfortunately male forced nudity is pretty rare.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:03 pm 

The vulnerability it puts me in, that feeling of them being able to see you but you not them is super hot to me.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:17 am 
Newly Registered User

It brings automatic pleasure that's not totally explainable

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:11 am 
Newly Registered User

Hello. I feel vulnerable when naked with women and love to see them looking at me

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1951 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 ... 98  Next