CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 2:19 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1987 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98 ... 100  Next
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2023 12:16 am 

I think it’s a confidence thing.

I’m not into humiliation (god I can do that to myself!) so cfnm has to be encouraging. I have self doubts so being exposed can allay those and make me feel normal, or even special!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2023 6:57 pm 

I prefer the element of bashfulness and vulnerability, more than humiliation. I think it's a different, less desirable dynamic when there is overconfidence and acting like you are god's gift to women.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2023 7:29 pm 

Hi!

My interest in CFNM stems from quite a few facets. There's exhibitionism, power dynamics, mental effects.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:13 pm 
Newly Registered User

hi,

im into cfnm quiet a few years now.
i don't know how i got here. but im exiteted fore some new stuff

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2023 3:11 pm 

What I like is less cfnm directly, but when the male feels awkward, nervous,shy or embarrassed without outright being insulted or actively degraded, which is something that quite often overlaps with cfnm. Scenarios in which the guy wishes this would not be happening, but is not in a position to stop it, instead of being a fulfillment of some of his desires, hidden or otherwise.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2023 7:48 pm 

Hey everyone,

I'm glad to be part of this forum. I'd say my interest in CFNM started when I was a little kid (3-4 years old). I would run around the house naked after bath, particularly in front of my sister, who is 8 years older than me. She didn't mind it and even seemed to enjoy the scene. Sadly I was forbidden to do that as I grew older.

Of course, I had no clue about CFNM at that time but that situation really turned me on. I think it's simply my nature to enjoy CFNM while the audiences also enjoy it!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2023 9:04 am 
Newly Registered User

For me, I think it is the unintentional exhibitionist nature.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2023 10:51 pm 

New user here.
Can't really say as to when I got interested in CFMN, but it's always been an interest.
Seems to be some difficulty in finding decent CFNM stories, through.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2023 5:45 am 
Newly Registered User

I'm Mark followed the forum since sensation for women

love CFNM situations

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2023 6:14 am 

Hi I'm Ryan and always been fascinated by CFNM

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2023 5:23 pm 

I think one reason for me is the femdom aspects where the power dynamics are reversed from what is typical.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2023 6:19 pm 

Hi I'm Ryan

Happy to be part of this forum

I was part of s4w in the past

Love cfnm

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:22 pm 

Hello! Happy to be here! I think my CFNM inclination probably traces back to the countless movie/tv scenes I saw as a kid. I’m not big on the humiliation thing, I like situations where women are impressed and/or humored by the naked man. I haven’t really had a real CFNM experience outside of romantic relationships so I enjoy reading what others have done!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2023 2:21 am 
Newly Registered User

I often look at photos and videos of naked or semi-naked women. It seems to be fun for some women at beach when it is reversed.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:22 am 
Village Drifter

Hi everyone, attempting my newbie post here!

I found this site through a google search for cfnm a while back but have waited a while to join. Partially due to age (18) and also wrestling with the love/hate of the inherent double standard within cfnm.

I’ve experienced some mild cfnm scenarios in the past (I outlined one here http://www.cfnmvillage.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=4144&start=60) but nothing too intense or exciting. I’ve found that while my early reactions to this was a resentful feeling towards the “unfairness” of being embarrassed while women/girls get away with laughing and enjoying it, I’ve realised this also greatly excites me and fuels my lust.

I was aware of the term “cfnm” a long while after enjoying these feelings. But my main trigger for heavily leaning into this happened about four months back. My female cousin had her hen night and most of the female members of the family were there, it was all organized by one my aunts. Anyways I sometimes do part-time work for my aunt’s cleaning firm as do some other family members. After the hen night (which was held at my aunt’s home) I got wary of something having happened as my mum and sister were making sassy jokes about it being a wild night and showing each other pics or comments on their phones. Then I overheard my aunt making a joke about a stripper. My ears pricked and I worked out they’d had a male stripper at the hen night organized by my aunt.

As you can imagine, just knowing the female members of my family were laughing and joking, feeling empowered at having enjoyed a male stripper sent me into overdrive. On our home laptop my mum has her facebook details automatically stored so you can select the drop down to log in (not sure she’s aware of this loophole). It may be unethical but I had to check and sure enough there was a photo album privately shared among all involved. Of the party and fabulously the stripper and them all having fun.

Seeing them pose so confidently with this near naked man was the stuff of dreams. My aunt in particular seemed super hands-on! Sadly in all the pics his thong remained on, but from the comments some added I strongly inferred that his thong did come off at some point. Anyway I can maybe go into this another time.

Knowing they all enjoyed this has only sent my appreciation for cfnm (and female power) into overdrive. I can accept and admit now that I LOVE the double-standard and women getting their own way, feeling empowered as they embarrass or objectify us guys.

So I joined here really to explore this acceptance more, hopefully not feeling so ashamed of it and reveling in it with like-minded people. I’m also hoping to gain some confidence.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2023 1:57 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hi all,
I’m Porter, 27 year old male, and I’ve really taken to CFNM in the last couple years. I had a couple non intentional situations when I was younger, and now it seems to be my favourite type of situation…
As of late, my best situations have been nude beaches and I can’t wait for the summer season to come back. I will be trying to get to many nude beaches in western Canada. Please reach out if you have questions, are in the area, or just want to chat.

Thanks!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2023 1:18 pm 

Actually i didnt have any idea about cfnm or femdom or ballbusting before then in 2003 i was looking for some nude girls photos then i saw the old website made by brad and start to tour in the site every where and start to feel something attracting me to this fantasy then i saw a post about jun from femaledom she was beautiful sexy attractive and busting balls in cfnm style she wear bikini mostly then my brain completely change about cfnm it became my favorite and i dont miss a chance to do it but still not much experience because from 2003 to 2018 i was single then after marry my wife also got interested with cfnm and ballbusting so we start to practice together

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:35 am 

Hello, everyone!
I first found out about CFNM quite a few years ago soon after I graduated from university and started working. Just saw a photo of a fully clothed woman with a naked guy and got inexplicably excited. Back then I didn’t understand the reason and was like: “Why am I having an erection when there’s no female nudity?”
Much later I discovered this site which is full of great analysis of why people enjoy CFNM. I’d like to say thank you to the creators for their work and the users for sharing their thoughts and experiences.
So, with my newly acquired knowledge I think I found my reasons for liking CFNM.
First of all, I’m shy and always unsure of my actions, constantly asking myself: “Am I doing this the right way?” That’s why I like to be given clear instructions. CFNM situation enables a woman to command me, thus obeying her orders I can know for sure that she enjoys our interaction - because she explicitly tells me what to do to entertain her.
Secondly, I obviously enjoy women’s attention to my body. I think sexual objectification can be compared to water. While most women are drowning in it (which is of course not a pleasant thing to experience), men (especially the ones like me) are in desert. In a way the unfairness of CFNM is actually a fair price to pay for some female interest in my naked body. Even if they just teased me, I’d still be happy that they are having fun and my body is involved.
Of course it’s just a theory since I’ve never been to actual CFNM events nor experienced it in any other way as an adult. Maybe in a real CFNM situation I’d be too embarrassed to enjoy it and would only be thinking about how to escape. On the other hand, having no clothes might help me to overcome my shyness because in a sense I would have nothing left to lose.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:39 am 

I'm not even sure if I have a reason to like it to be honest.
I like casual nudity in general, and I think that the onesidedness brings more attention to the sexual side of the moment.
Helplessness and dominance probably plays a role too.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2023 2:39 am 
Village Drifter

heraclesxxx wrote:
Anyone here interested in circumcision cfnm? I’m super into girls circumcised boys especially in Philippine.

Hey heraclesxxx, this is something I'm interested in. I'm against circumcision in principle, but the threat of it something else. I'm a sister to two brothers and while circumcision isn't frequent in this part of the world (Taiwan), people generally know what it is.

For background my brothers are uncircumcised but from what I understand/seen they have pretty droopy foreskins. Because of this our mom told me she considered getting them circumcised. Once she got really mad that they kept dripping pee/spraying in front of the toilet at home and she offhandedly threatened to "get them snipped because it'd be cleaner". When she said that I felt privileged to be a girl and not having extra flap of skin. I'm not sure if younger brother (12) understood it but older brother (14) certainly did.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1987 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98 ... 100  Next