CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:49 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1976 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 99  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:47 am 

Hello, I especially like CFNM for the reactions of clothed women who are both uncomfortable and turned on at the same time. I especially like cfnm in mainstream movies, but especially non-sexual medical shows like Gunther's Anatomy for Beginners.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:48 pm 

Hi everyone, I like CFNM situations because i like when other woman see me naked while she is clothed, I feel humiliated, and that's what excites me.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:49 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hello. The reason I find CFNM interesting is because it gives a chance for the guy to be attractive and sought after. Usually the women make themselves look good and the men pursue them. With CFNM you can see that women find men attractive and want them. It's a switch on the general dynamic.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:44 pm 

Hello you guys!
I'm Hector, and I got to know about CFNM some years ago, and it's quite nice to see that so many people have the same fetish as I do. Hope to discuss and enjoy being here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:13 am 
Village Drifter

Hi, just introducing myself.
I love the CFNM topics. I live in Western Australia.
I have been into the CFNM scene since I first found similar photos on the net back nearly 18 years ago.
I would like to thank the people who have been putting together this site and their first site.
I agree with what you done to get people to be involved , so I will try to participate.
alan402010

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:31 am 

Hello everyone! I have been a fan of CFNM for more than ten years and I have a few (two and a half to be precise :) ) personal experiences which I plan to share later in another topic.
What I like about it the most is the femdom aspect originating from the unjust nature of the situations. I would also like to note that I strongly believe that occurrence of such situations should be restricted to fiction as much as possible and in real life men should be given similar rights and opportunities to see naked women as the other way around.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:33 am 

I love being naked, and if other people want to be naked too then that’s great! But if a woman decides to keep her clothes on it’s hot and taboo to be naked around her. And I’ve found that often later on, you’ll end up seeing more women naked if you show that you’re relaxed and chill and not provocative while naked.
Oh, and it’s really hot when a woman is turned on by seeing you naked, and she lets you know just how turned on she is. It’s often been the case that when first dating women, some flirty texts followed by a naked picture or two will bring them right to my door. Of course those have to be really nice photos, not just ugly dick pics. There’s an art to everything, and the women has to want and ask to see you naked. Best to resist a bit too before getting naked. We want what we can’t have after all.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:37 am 

Hello- I found the original form way back in the day and have been interested in cfnm ever since. I like it because it turns the normal sexual paradigm of men going after women around, and being more on the submissive side, I like the thought of an attractive woman ordering me to take all my clothes off :p

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:46 pm 
Village Drifter

O Bugger I may have to start telling my stories. Rio's , Art Deco, Maspolamas, France, life Modelling etc. Taking a shower with 8 girls in swimsuits whilst nude at a certain Belgium Spa clothing optional day. Just about the best 10 minutes of my life.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:01 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hi, im manzana, i love casual cfnm and exhibitionists stuff

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:43 am 

Hi I'm Arkadian, I've been a fan of CFNM for a long time and in particular SPH.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:23 am 

Hi, I’m Decker2, i just really appreciate the dynamic created by the expected (and sometimes unexpected scenarios) of CFNM.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:12 pm 

Hi Group!
I think its everything about CFNM that is great, but especially the power a clothed women has over a man,

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:13 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hi im bobby from toronto, i love showing my body to make female happy.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:37 pm 

Hi, I'm scotty. I've been into CFNM for years. I think it's interesting that the types of CFNM I like tend to change over time. Does that mean I'm evolving or have I just viewed everything for the type of CFNM I like, haha.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:51 pm 

Hi, love it since it's pretty exciting and horny fetish!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:05 pm 
Newly Registered User

i like the general naughtiness of embarrassing situations

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:36 pm 

Hi, I am Gerald. I recently developed a profound interest in CFNM. Hoping to be a good member of this society and contribute wherever possible. The priceless reaction of various females on seeing embarassed naked men covering their genitals or flashing them with pride fills me with immense excitement.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:40 am 

Hello, I am Dani from Brasil. I love cfnm situations in public (wnbr, beach) and I have also participated in these scenarios. I love the reactions of the women.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:17 am 
Newly Registered User

Hi I am from Virginia. I love to be in CFNM situations, especially official ones, like being at the doctor or inspected by the police.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1976 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 99  Next