CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:47 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1951 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62 ... 98  Next
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:20 am 
Village Drifter

I’m not really sure why I love being in CFNM situations, but I always see have. Since my teenage years I’ve loved being naked around women.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:27 am 
Newly Registered User

Hello :) my name is alex and i am 29 years old...
I only recently found this forum. But i would consider myself a fan of CFNM for a couple of years now.
It probably started when I had to undertake some a small surgery at my thigh and was unsure about the left scar. I asked a female friend to take a look .. thats the moment i realized that i like cfnm situations ...

hope to have fun here and share experiences :)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:20 am 
Newly Registered User

Hello I am from Germany . I love to show myself naked on the beach or in front of the webcam.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:32 am 

Hey folks am from India i love cfnm and exhibitionism. Wlove stripping on request for girls in omegle. Would love to the oblation run.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:54 am 
Village Drifter

Hi!

I've enjoyed CFNM forever, particularly stories and images. Although the variety is endless it seems that too much is staged and lacks any emotion. For me, the more exciting and authentic CFNM is less planned than so many of the videos tend to be. A sub-category I like is medical related CFMN involving female doctors and nurses resulting in some degree of embarrassment or humiliation. In the exam room it's "OK" to be naked, but then there are degrees of nakedness and the number of people enjoying the view.

On another end of the spectrum I'm not fond of domination or bondage, especially if the goal is more cruel than anything else.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:47 am 

Hi to all.

I am new to this website and I find it particularly interesting as I am currently being enslaved by my Wife and my permanent nudity when we are at home is something She has decided to put in place.

As you would imagine, although this was a bit embarrassing to start with, I am now getting used to it and I enjoy it.

Most of the posts and videos I have access to are great, and I hope I will be able to bring my own contribution over time.

See you all soon,

Ovales

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:58 am 

Hi all.

As far as I am concerned, being progressively enslaved by my Wife, being naked in front of Her is a must. As a matter of fact, nudity before a Woman wearing clothes provides a sense of defenceless humility, allowing Her to see you fully without any restrictions while the opposite is not possible. It is as simple as this. Too simple for some, possibly, but it is what it is.

Best,

Ovales

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:32 am 
Newly Registered User

hi i really like this forum and i would like to tell my personal experiences

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:29 pm 

Hi all.
I like cfnm as it gives strong arousal to male and visual pleasure to females.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:36 am 

Hey! It has always been interesting. I’ve had scenarios happen in the past!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:41 am 
Newly Registered User

Hello everyone, I've been a fan of CFNM since I can remember :D I can't tell why, but I find it exciting for some reason :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:13 am 

Hi, glad to find this group! I didn't know that other guys enjoyed the feeling that CFNM gives you as much as I do!
Looking forward to reading some stories :)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:05 pm 

Hi All; I like seeing women get turned on by naked men!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:37 am 
Village Drifter

Hi, I am from India. 38 male, heterosexual, mostly. The thought of being nude in front of women/girls was not sexually very arousing to me, as when I discovered the guilty pleasure of it sexuality did not blossom much. I was a swimmer , and it was a common to see male kids were made nude by their mothers and sisters in front of mixed crowd, sometimes co swimmers. It was very common but used to give me a tinge, I did not understand why. In the swimming place lot of outsiders from near chowl (ghetto) used to come and swim nude, many a times they used to keep the cloths in the stair case in the secure hand of girls of their same age . Later on I found that if girls would see me nude, it gives me embarassment but a pleasing sensation. I first tried to expose my self during beginning of my puberty, when I used to to sit on my hogh windows very innocently, being nude. I used to hope some girls see me. Once I hit the jackpot, while pressing my genitalia outside my window , and two giggling girls of my same age saw me. That was the beginning. Now these experiences still gives me goosebumps. By now I have experimented with my cfnm orientation with many ladies, thankfully I am well built with a fine disposition and polite demeanour, hence girls like my nudity. I am enjoying it to the fullest, and it drives my sex life at a high gear. I am here to meet all the nationalities who belong to this exclusive tribe and exchange our experiences, together as a family

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:56 pm 

Just feels right

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:53 pm 
Newly Registered User

It's the power dynamic.

Men are naturally dominant in most situations. CFNM reverses this. It puts men in the naturally submissive state.

I love to be submissive and CFNM gives me that

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:45 am 

I was always got a thrill and rush of excitement of it - because it was seen as a taboo to be seen naked

So I always did it for this and also the reaction of people

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:12 am 
Newly Registered User

I am very new to the whole thing, so I'm not entirely sure why yet. There's just something about it. Maybe the vulnerability of the male being naked while the female is "safe" and clothed.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:19 am 

CFNM has been a turn on for me since early age..

I remember few instances from my childhood when girls in my class have seen my Weiner. It has been a happy experience to see the smile in their faces. Knowing this, our teachers also used to make me sit in middle.of girls..these were when I was hardly 5-6 years old.

From then on it has been a fantasy which I cannot get enough of. From going out side the house naked to stay for few seconds, to read about cfnm experience etc.

Could live it online through chat rooms. Mainly love to see the reaction in face of girls.
Then had a gf with whom I tried so many cfnm fantasies like naked art, masturbating in front of her while she stays clothed. , We used to do that over cam when we couldn't meet. I would find excuse to just strip and expose her. But she was not into to great extent. However that remains my best cfnm experience till date. Get me so turned on thinking about those days.

Back to reading and seeing cfnm related stuff as I am single again. CFNM seems to grow in me as I age. But I am hoping I get to experience it more to hearts content involving scenarios like medical cfnm, party where I am the only one naked and all eyes watching me, accidental cfnm where the girl giggles and pleasantly surprised , covering her giggle with hands, situations where women are bold and extract from what they want me to do. Colleagues who are female see me naked. And many more..

But not sure if there are enough women interested here. I am from India..

Please wish me luck and pray that my fantasies come true. Happy CFNMing.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:28 pm 
Newly Registered User

Greetings. New here obviously. I became a nudist about 10 years ago. As time went in unrealized I liked being nude and having women see men naked. Then I thought it would be cool to be naked while women were clothed, I fantasized about all sorts of scenarios. I never new this had a name until, this past year when I stumbled on a medium article about CFNM. I went crazy knowing others had this same desire. I dream for the chance to be naked in front of a group of women and have them control me. It may never happen because now I am probably too old (64) for most women who are interested but I can dream!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1951 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62 ... 98  Next