CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:39 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1969 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63 ... 99  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:20 am 
Village Drifter

At first, I wasn't sure why I liked CFNM. It just turned me on. I think it's a combination of being a bit submissive sexually and also not having much confidence about my body in the past. Being naked in front of clothed women and having them enjoy, or at least accept, it makes me feel like I don't look so bad after all and increases my confidence in a weird way. Also, there's the obvious sexual element, especially when erections and more playful girls are involved.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:37 am 
Newly Registered User

Hi team, long time follower first time poster.

Introduced to CFNM when I went on Contiki some years ago now.

Stayed on after the tour with a fellow female Contiki member. In Paris we stayed in a hotel, single room with two single beds for a few nights. We wanted to stay longer but they had no more rooms, so we moved to a second hotel but it only had rooms with one bed. I checked if she was cool w this, she said yes.
Second night, we went out and had a big night. Both came home drunk, & during the walk home I thee up a but on my arm.
When we got back I jumped in the shower. She came in to brush her teeth and started talking to me about how good a night it was.
I got out the shower, stayed naked, and we had a cigarette outside the window (her fully clothed, me completely naked). Fair to say I was prettt aroused and she definitely noticed.

That night went to bed together naked & just spooned.
Following night we went all the way, but that first night was a damn rush.

And that's me!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:34 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hi I'm new.

Ontop of having a CFNM fetish, I also have a clothing fetish, I'm not sure how common that is. If a woman is wearing leather, silks and satins or pvc while I'm naked, it increases my arousal.

I've been trying to pinpoint exactly why I like CFNM. I think I like the rush of not knowing if the situation is going to turn sexual or not.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:38 pm 
Newly Registered User

I have lots of real stories I'm excited to tell and a few fantasies I'd love to do. One thing I want to do here is to build a trust, I don't want to claim a story to be real when it's just fantasy, I want to share actual real events that have happened to me.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:41 am 

I really don’t know why I like CFNM. There’s just something that makes me horny when girls smile when they see a naked man. My fetish.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:08 am 

I love the complete exposure and lack of control, you don't know if the next step is going to be pleasure or humiliation or a mixture of both

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:18 am 
Village Vagabond

Hi there,

a french guy here (who would have guessed ? :lol:)
I was a member (reader most of the time) of the previous site and had to create a new account to log in here. Hope I'll be myself clear enough to be read, as english is obviously not my natural born laguage.

I'm into CFNM from... well, as far I can remember ever since I started to masturbate. This has always a big turn on for me (and still is), in my head of course. I like the idea of a woman/women taking control over me, forcing me to undress and enjoying the situation. Of course it's mostly fantasy and jerking off material, but I've had a couple experiences of CFNM in real life. I shall tell them one day.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:09 am 
Newly Registered User

I line CFNM massage because I line the power diffe re nce. I find it incredibly relaxing and invigorating to lie naked and exposed on a woman's table with her in control of the entire situation.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:11 am 
Newly Registered User

Hello! I love the feelings of shame and helplessness and the smug smiles of the females present. I love situations that are embarrassing or even humiliating such as getting caught skinny dipping in cold water and being forced to show your shriveled genitals to women you know.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:31 pm 

Hello. My name is Elliot, and I like CFNM because of its femdom dynamic. I like situations where the woman is in charge, and she makes the man strip for her. I like the idea of being seen naked by a woman, of being watched and wanted by her for her pleasure and amusement. In my mind, if the woman is unwilling or unsuspecting, it doesn't qualify as CFNM. Those are my thoughts, and I look forward to being part of this forum.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:46 pm 
Newly Registered User

I love CFNM because of the power dynamic. Being completely naked in a vulnerable position is hot!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:29 am 
Village Vagabond

Hi, I'm Aisha!
I've recently become very interested in the idea of cfnm. I'm here bcoz the guys I know irl would (probably) never enjoy it, and on apps like fetlife I felt like I didn't belong bcoz it was kind of a bdsm-majority there.

I hope to meet other women and share experiences, though I'm open to men too if you're friendly and respectful. (Sorry to put it that way, I only mention it bcoz of past experiences).
Why I like cfnm.... It gives me a feeling of power and makes me feel good. Several incidents while growing up also may have something to do with this. I just consider it fun though, and I'm not about to pursue psychoanalysis over this.

I've read the rules and stuff but I'm new to blogs like this, so please do advise if i still transgress somehow. :P :P

Sooo.... About me, I'm from India, though I've traveled around quite a bit.
I enjoy collecting puzzles (Jigsaws as well as Rubiks-style twisty puzzles). I'm a self-certified intellectual, and these kinds of things make me feel smart, so there.
I also have a small perfume collection.
I play a bunch of instruments, sing in my spare time, and yeah that's about it.
Thanks for having me! :D

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:14 am 

I like CFNM because I like women enjoying sex, and being turned on by myself or other men they think are hot.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:07 am 
Newly Registered User

Hai everyone,

i am interested in cfnm content. just would like to share some i found on internet. thanks

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:25 am 
Village Drifter

I love the whole idea of women being the aggressors and turning the tables on men. I'm also incredibly attracted to strong older women who unapologetically pursue younger men. My current girlfriend is 18 years older than me and loves to be in charge in the bedroom. Every time we fool around she orders me to get naked for her. She has a long history of pursuing and controlling younger men, and I love being one of her conquests.

The societal norm of older men pursuing and objectifying younger women is oppressive and boring, but older women pursuing and objectifying younger men is hot, hot, hot!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:29 am 
Citizen
Citizen

RichardB wrote:
I love the whole idea of women being the aggressors and turning the tables on men. I'm also incredibly attracted to strong older women who unapologetically pursue younger men. My current girlfriend is 18 years older than me and loves to be in charge in the bedroom. Every time we fool around she orders me to get naked for her. She has a long history of pursuing and controlling younger men, and I love being one of her conquests.

The societal norm of older men pursuing and objectifying younger women is oppressive and boring, but older women pursuing and objectifying younger men is hot, hot, hot!

Hey RichardB: Absolutely Agree!! My wife and I do CFNM where she is in charge of me getting naked for her. She's 2 months older that me, and we joke about me being her toy for her, the "older woman"!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:31 am 
Village Drifter

AdamF wrote:
RichardB wrote:

Hey RichardB: Absolutely Agree!! My wife and I do CFNM where she is in charge of me getting naked for her. She's 2 months older that me, and we joke about me being her toy for her, the "older woman"!

AdamF, we're both incredibly lucky guys!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:38 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

RichardB wrote:
AdamF wrote:
RichardB wrote:

AdamF, we're both incredibly lucky guys!

Richard B: I totally agree. I encourage all the single guys that read this Forum to find ladies that like CFNM -as girlfriends and as wives!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:42 am 
Village Drifter

Hi there. I'm new here.

I love cfnm because I took it's natural urge to offer oneself without inhibition or barriers to someone you love. I'm just surprised there aren't more men who enjoy cfnm.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:21 am 
Village Vagabond

darcyvin212 wrote:
I'm just surprised there aren't more men who enjoy cfnm.

I personally am surprised there aren't more WOMEN who like cfnm :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1969 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63 ... 99  Next