CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:45 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1950 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60 ... 98  Next
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 5:41 am 
Newly Registered User

Hi I am a Cfnm fan for a long time.
I dont know the exactly reason, but a woman using Smart tricks to undress man is really exciting to me

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 7:07 am 
Newly Registered User

Hey, I'm new both to the forums and to CFNM - I've watched some videos (and enjoyed them) and like the idea (fantasy?) of being naked around clothed women but I think, for my first time, I'd want other naked guys there too for moral support!

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 11:44 am 

Hi everyone, I'm interested in the topic, hope to take part, but it looks too difficult to fullfill all formalities.

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 11:48 am 

I'm not completely sure of why I am attracted to CFNM. I think one of the things is it flips the norm of women's bodies being displayed in various media and men being covered. I like the reversal and being the vulnerable one. I'm also a nudist, so being in social nude situations aren't new to me

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 10:10 pm 

Hello,

Though I didn't always know it, I've enjoyed CFNM since I was very young. It was only a few years ago that I came to realize that the concept of CFNM even existed. It has enabled me to better find and navigate the vast and various media depicting such situations -- not the least of which include this very forum.

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 6:35 am 
Newly Registered User

Hi I'm Tom. I've been interested in CFNM for sometime and my research led me to this site. Memories from my school swimming sessions back in the 1970's has a lot to do with my interest. Later my travels in Europe renewed my interest especially when i was in Germany. At that time I found attitudes to be more liberal abroad than at home in the UK. I'd be happy to share stories, fantasies and experiences with like minded individuals.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:36 am 

Hi, I'm Michael, a big fan of ENM / CFNM / CMNM, especially public and accidental embarrassment. Just checking things out here.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:41 am 

I like the power dynamic aspect of it, specifically the exposure, embarrassment, and potential humiliation of the male. Even if he's blessed, he is vulnerable and visible, and the woman is not.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:13 am 

Hi Im Paul & have always been into CFNM. Im also interested in nudism/naturism which normally involves other naked women lol But I do also have some stories of clothed females to share while I have been nude

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:51 pm 
Village Vagabond

I enjoy the aspect of being vulnerable for the female enjoyment.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:01 pm 
Newly Registered User

hello why he tell me You are not authorised to read this forum.

plz i need help

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:02 pm 

Zalty7 wrote:
Hi there! I'm a single female who was recently contacted by a male on a dating site who after a few interactions told me he was looking for a CFnm (specifically) long-term relationship. I'm doing some research to see if I have a genuine interest in pursuing such a relationship or am simply curious about the novelty or having a naked man at my disposal. I've always enjoyed looking at naked adults of all body types.

Awesome. I'm sure there are tons of interested adults on this sure!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:34 pm 
Newly Registered User

I remember being fascinated about being naked in front of girls/women from a young age. When I went to swimming lessons as a small child, I had to change with my mum in the women's changing room - I used to sneak peeks at the girls getting changed in there as well and I'm sure a fair few of them were looking at me too!

When I was a teenager, I had fantasies about being striped naked and pushed into the girls' changing rooms at school. Unfortunately, as I went to an all-boys school, they could only ever be fantasies.

At university, I started getting bolder and would often get naked at parties, there's a fair few pictures of me being the only one naked in large crowds.

For me, it's the feeling of complete exposure that I love. I also love the humiliation of it. I'm not massively well-endowed and hearing women laugh at the fact that I'm naked and have a small cock is a huge turn-on.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:51 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hello, I'm Liam from Germany.
I really like surprising CFNM situation happening by accident (e.g. changing clothes in a wardrobe when a cleaning woman comes in). For me, it is very arousing, if a woman shows signs of surprising at first and realises that she likes looking at a nude male, intends to enjoy the situation and probably take charge of me. Furthermore I especially like the CFNM aspect in loosing bets and games or being forced to get naked by several women. Overall, I had a few CFNM situations in the past that I will contribute later here, if you like.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:31 am 

My partner recently told me of a life long interest in cfnm, looking back it makes a lot of sense. I'm trying to get a better understanding.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:02 am 

Personally I am not interested in the humiliation aspect of CFNM, and can't speak for why others are. The only way I can relate to that aspect is in the way humiliation might be used as a non-sexual excuse for drawing attention to the genitals. There would be a line for me-- if I were being humiliated for my bad behavior in getting an erection in a nonsexual nude situation, or caught masterubating, etc, I would find it an arousing CFNM fantasy.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:03 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hi. New here. I enjoy cfnm because it just feels good to be noticed I guess. I have only been lucky enough to once experience at a clothing optional pool. Just nice chatting with two women that were topless and I was completely nude. Felt good and we all had a nice time.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:39 pm 

Hello,

I like CFNM, because I like the feeling of: embarrassment , feeling the the women is more in control : they are dressed.
Also it is very exciting.
M

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:31 am 
Newly Registered User

hello, im from spain, after watching some videos i really enjoy it,

i would like to watch some ladyvoyeur full videos, any links?

Moderator edit:

Members please be aware of our rules regarding copyrighted material. Our rules (found here - viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1061 ) prohibit the posting of links to pirated material. This includes but is not limited to anything from a paysite whether from the paysite directly or from another site hosting paysite rips. Our rules even state that members are NOT to request links to copyright material. I have posted a link to the rules and even posted an extract of the relevant section below. Breaches of this rule are among the fastest ways to get yourself booted.

9. Copy Right Infringement. We will strive to protect the copyright of those that feel their copyright has been violated. If you find your materials wrongfully posted and can establish ownership, contact the administrator or one of the moderators and we will promptly remove it. We are in compliance with the DMCA, and have posted our DMCA Statement and Copyright Protection Policy here:

DMCA Statment and Copyright Projection Policy

In addition, members are barred from requesting pirated materials to be posted; identifying by name photographic or video materials they do not own to be posted; and posting site rips wherein the contents of another website are unlawfully posted. We expect all members to use common sense and intelligence and not endanger this Forum or its host, owners or administrators from claims of copyright infringement. Members are also barred from either requesting or posting passwords to shared sites.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:45 pm 
Newly Registered User

Long Time Lurker that was sapping bandwidth back in the days...sorry about that y'All!

Not that I didn't WANT to contribute, just that I didn't have much to offer.

Anyway this is my "story":

I remember first being kind out outraged at how unfair the nudity double standard was when it came to CFNM the first time I experienced it as a younger lad.
I had 2 older sisters that I never saw nude but I always ended up having to be "the naked one" when it came to baths or in pools as children.
I didn't really like it, but hey...I was a kid so didn't think anything about it.

It was more when female cousins would visit that I'd notice the curious staring if/when I ended up nude.
It wouldn't be until many years later that I figured some of those looks were not so innocent and this whole world opened up to me.

My extended family is/was 95% female and all older than me and since I was sickly for a time during my youth the ladies of the house seemed to find reasons to keep me nude or get me nude,
whether it was for bathing or some medical purpose. When it was those closest to me I barely noticed a thing, but the aunts and female cousins were often WAY more handsy and
curious than my direct siblings or mother. Call it a cultural thing (latino) but open teasing and discussion of one's "wee-wee" was somehow okay with everyone.

Recently I married a European woman...a German to be exact. So those on this board probably know that part of the world is LEADING the way when it comes to the body positivity movement.
Culturally they are VERY free wheeling folks. Which I honestly greatly admire. Anyway, the in-laws have some plans to go to Bath houses and other "clothing optional" locations once the apocalypse is over. Not all will participate of course, but I danm sure know as the new guy all eyes are gonna be on me to see how accepting I am of their world.
I suddenly find myself feeling like a shy little boy all over again trying to hide his "wee-wee"...no idea if it's because of the mostly innocent but oddball
childhood experiences or just because the wife's sisters and girlfriends are pretty darn attractive and I may not be able to control myself at all times.

I'm looking to get back on this board because I'm thinking even if it's considered a "kink" a bit more exposure to the casual side of CFNM will do me some good.

Cheers!
-Syx0f7

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1950 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60 ... 98  Next