CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:33 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1951 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 98  Next
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:37 pm 
Village Drifter

Hi all - why do I like CFNM? Well, never much thought about it until reading Brad’s excellent discussions on Visual Sensations for Women. It hit home since I am nude in any and every socially acceptable situations, while my wife is almost a “never-nude”, i.e. always covered, top and bottom, unless absolutely required (showers, doctor visits, sex, etc.) But she has come to accept that being nude is a part of me, and so accepts it as long as she is not embarrassed by me being nude where it might be inappropriate. (That’s ok with me - I’m not an exibitionist!)

So we are often CFNM at home - we have a private sundeck, secluded back yard, etc. We also go boating in the Pacific Northwest where a few days of the year are actually warm enough to go nude. In all these occasions I love being nude with her - playing ping-pong, running the boat, washing the car in the back yard, etc. we have a small motorhome as well, and love to camp in secluded spots, but also have gone to a c/o private campground, where I think she gets a kick out of sitting around fully clothed while I hang out with other naked men.

So I have no problem with her not wanting to go nude, just as long as she lets me be me. In fact I find it very sexy and it just makes me love her all the more. (We’ve been married over 40 years, so it’s not just a passing relationship!)

Anyway, I have gained a lot from VSFW and cfnmvillage - for one thing to find out that I’m not the only one to fell this way. Keep up the good work. Thanks, BBNW

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:57 pm 

Hello All! Nice to have found this forum.

For me, the thrill with CFNM is much related to the positive reactions that can be aroused in women for merely seeing a naked man (and particularly the penis). In comparison to the regular sexual act where both undressed in same phase and putting equal attention to each other and different body parts; more often than not in my case, the attention usually lies on her and me caressing her body parts to initiate a sexual situation. In other words, I get excited by women getting excited from the view of naked men (with special focus on the penis).

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:03 am 

CFNM provides a constant reminder of the power exchange.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:35 am 
Village Drifter

Hi. Been looking over the posts here and figured I’d join in.
Gee that’s a tough question. Why DO I like CFNM? I’ve enjoyed it for a long time and never really questioned why. I guess it has to do with having females WANT to see men naked. Men flashing unwilling women is a turn-off for me, but having women going out of their way to look at me or other men naked is exciting for me.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:59 am 
Newly Registered User

Hello!

For me, as seems to be the case for a lot of people, I like the asymmetric power exchange. The embarassment dynamic is a very big turn-on for me as an nm, and hopefully also for the cf's as well!

PR

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:57 am 

It's so exciting to get naked somewhere unexpected and perceive women glaces at your naked body!! Love it!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:21 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hello. I love CFNM because of the way it changes the power to the women.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:46 pm 

Hi everyone

For me its because of the fact its so rare for the girl to be in control, also because of childhood experiences I guess. I also like the femdom aspect to it.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:53 pm 

I like being naked, exposed and embarrassed, in front of several females in normal everyday scenarios where nudity is not expected. The humiliation aspect is a factor.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:08 am 

Hello, I have been attracted to the cfnm for a long time and I have been fortunate to live it in different situations. The reason that attracts me, I suppose is the situation of helplessness, and their power and how they observe and analyze

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:10 am 

I like the idea of participating in organized CFNM parties, but almost all that I have encountered so far seem to have a BDSM focus. Seems as though non-BDSM CFNM parties are rare, unless I'm just looking in the wrong places.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:16 am 

Hey everyone, new member here. I've become a fan fairly recently after experiencing some cfnm situations myself, it unlocked a fantasy I never realised I had. I think it's the vulnerability of being exposed as the reason I'm a fan of it. Plus, because the woman wants to see the man naked and, like a lot of people have posted, it's how the power is with the woman.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:44 am 

Hi! I‘m a Male,28,from Germany.and i don’t Know why but i love Cfnm

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:06 pm 

I really like CFNM because it feels like a legitimate and varied twist on the usual sex roles in most cases. Therefore my favorite types of CFNM usually involve dominant women.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:57 am 

Hi everyone! I like CFNM because it's exciting and unique. I'm glad to be a part of this community.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:58 pm 

hello im from netherlands and i like cfnm, as its one of my favorite things.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:40 pm 

Hello all, i am from France

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:41 pm 

I like CFNM because I like seing women in control above men :)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:13 am 

hi there. I like cfnm because of the power imbalence.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:51 pm 

Being vulnerable.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1951 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 98  Next