CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:27 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1952 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 98  Next
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:59 pm 

Hi All, I am 19 from South America, and I like CFNM due to the feel of lose of control, CFNM me feel exposed which I love!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:44 am 

Hi! I'm a huge fan of fictional stories involving public nudity, humiliation, and embarrassment! I love the public indecency aspect of it, especially when the victim is aroused by it.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:23 pm 

Hello everyone, I love cfnm. I sometimes go to the optional beach to feel amazing experience

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:36 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hi! I'm "udoctor", I've never really posted under this SN before but now is as good a time as any. I've been a lurker since way back in the VSFW days, which was really what introduced me to CFNM. I think what I like best about CFNM, especially reluctant CFNM, is the unexpected power imbalance. I really like the idea of being appreciated and enjoyed, even against my will, especially since there's no doubt the women are into it too.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:11 am 
Newly Registered User

Hello, I'm Tyler, I like CFNM because of the exposure, risk and the light femdom undertones

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:21 pm 
Newly Registered User

Greetings from Venezuela.
This is my first post.

First of all, I want to congratulate Brad and his collaborators for this important website.
Respectful greetings to the elegant ladies who make up the forum. My cordiality to male comrades.

In my country, CFNM is very little known, for cultural reasons.

I am an older and submissive man. I am a painting and design artist.
The first thing that caught my attention at CFNM Village is the illustrations that show CFNM parodies of classic works of art. I found it very ingenious and in good taste to see the images of naked male heroes and gods, academic style, but with very erect penises...
CFNM is very rich in fashion images of clothes, but this is not the case in classical art, where female nude predominates. Can you imagine artists creating “classic CFNM”?

In the rules of the group I read the following:
“We sometimes allow individuals that have created an artistic work or literary composition to post notice of it's availability for a cost, or, individuals that have amassed a collection of CFNM materials on an unrelated site; however, such permission is granted on a case-by-case basis and in the sole discretion of the owner and moderators of this Forum”

I am interested in knowing what interest CFNM fans may have in works of art. I am also interested in knowing what content they are attracted to.
I plan to develop my small artistic projects in digital illustration, 3D models, and even, if appropriate, oil painting, and offer them on other websites. But first I need to know if there is an audience interested in supporting these creations.
I also believe that I could collaborate a bit with the Forum with some digital illustration, if required.

Thank you for your attention.

I apologize for my insufficient English.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:17 pm 

Love CFNM! Always like seeing girls surprised by whats happening

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:11 am 
Newly Registered User

How do I get access to actual groups, chats, videos, etc?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:14 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Darkpit wrote:
How do I get access to actual groups, chats, videos, etc?

Hi Darkpit. If you read some of the information pages, including the rules, you will find answers to your questions.

http://cfnmvillage.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=2958

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:08 am 
Newly Registered User

Howdy from Arizona, just wanted to say hi and I look forward to being able to contribute to the forums :D

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:09 am 
Newly Registered User

Male model from Michigan that loves working with female artists. I was wondering if there are any on here?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:31 am 

Sooo..... Hello there!
*grimaces*
I've finally decided to stop being a lurker.
:roll: :lol:
I am from India and have been into erotic literature for a while now. I have also written several pieces, both fictional and experiential, although not all are cfnm related.
However, I must say that cfnm remains my single biggest turn-on.
I was a huge fan of the vsfw site as well, and this time hope to be a more involved member of this community....!
Cheers to you all, and have a great day!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:48 pm 

Hello everybody I am Arti from sweden
it is a very interesting forum

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:45 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hello from London. I guess CFNM for me is about the excitement of turning women on from a position where they are in control. I feel like maybe it's not something I've been able to pursue IRL so fantasy is the next best thing.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:25 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hello all. I like a idea that men, average guys as well as models, can be appreciated as nude sexual beings to be enjoyed not shunned. i know this is a pipe dream but sites like this help some.

My first CFNM experience was on a clothing optional beach with a very hot female officer.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:38 am 
Village Drifter

Hi everyone! Looking forward to sharing pics and experiences!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:00 am 
Newly Registered User

Hello from Canada Im new to the term "CFNM" but im so glad I discovered it, since this has been my biggest turn on since I can remember.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:07 pm 

Hello I'm Donald. I discovered the joy of what i now know as CFNM by accident through a few personal experiences.One of which i've related in a previous post.Sometimes a little embarrassing,never the less highly erotic.On reflection, this erotic element is a result of its affording a female a perfect opportunity to express her libido in a novel way;and this is why i love CFNM. Donald.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:11 pm 

Hello I'm Donald. I discovered the joy of what i now know as CFNM by accident through a few personal experiences.One of which i've related in a previous post.Sometimes a little embarrassing,never the less highly erotic.On reflection, this erotic element is a result of its affording a female a perfect opportunity to express her libido in a novel way;and this is why i love CFNM. Donald.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:30 am 

HI! I like CFNM from birth, while still a boy I got into a couple of situations)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1952 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 98  Next