CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:14 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1976 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77 ... 99  Next
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2021 11:33 pm 
Newly Registered User

I love to be free and make others feel how free I am

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2021 11:12 pm 
Village Drifter

I like the attention, the inequity of the situation, the mixed feelings of sexual tension and vulnerability.

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2021 8:36 am 

Flickrm wrote:
CFNM always gives me a thrill I can't describe.
It's pure emotion!
;)

I have the same opinion... it's like adrenaline rises.

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2021 1:06 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hi there! I'm into cfnm because I think both the slight humiliation but also appreciation/objectification that can come from it is super hot. I'm a pretty self conscious person and i think different kinds of CFNM can both play on those insecurities and help overcome them and get more confidence. I think also a big part of it is the fact that I'm queer and cfnm allows for a sexualization of the male body that is kind of less common in media where the male naked body is supposed to be funny while the female naked body is supposed to be sexy.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:15 am 
Village Vagabond

Hi first post here for me. I'm in my sixties now, I've been into cfnm since my teens (my wife has always been keen on getting me naked, both in private and in public). I'm really only into casual nudity in the company of women, or in a situation where I've been stripped by women - a situation that goes back to my first, initially embarrassing but then very enjoyable experience of cfnm.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:19 am 

Hello! New user here!

The allure of CFNM is the humiliation/power differential to me. There's something really arousing about being naked and helpless at the hands of any number of women who are free to take it all in as they please.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:04 am 

Hi all I joined today!
I guess amateur I am here because CFNM is now the last "genuine" type of erotica w/o hypersexualization! Hoping to see and share great content here

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:15 am 
Newly Registered User

hey guys

grateful i found this forum heard good things about it

i absolutely love the thrill it brings me, been in a cfnm family for many years, some of my friends always host gatherings at my house because they know i would be willing to bare all.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:22 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hello everyone
I am one lucky guy in that my wife helps me to realize some of my Cfnm fantasies. I will post some of my true experiences. I have written some erotic cfnm fiction in Literotica also.

Cheers

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:57 am 

Hello you all!
CFNM is like forbidden fruit! Everything about nude female body is sexualized and "normal" but nothing about nude male body is accepted. The thrill, the keen and eagerness of women (in general!) allows me to be myself without shame, even nude in the company of women.
I have the same sense of shame as a woman when she is nude, so... :D

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:28 pm 

Heya!

I was a lurker way past but i hope to post more now im here again. CFNM seems safe and harmless compared to some fetishes, why not like it? it is probably more common then people think, enf too.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:50 am 
Newly Registered User

Hello everybody I am Morena :? :oops:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:52 am 

Hi everyone! I’m... me! It's hard to explain what I like about CFNM. Why do we like the things we like? I just feel like it's a very natural thing to enjoy. And it's certainly harmless compared to a lot of what's out there in terms of fetishes and such... Anyway, I'm glad to have found this place!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:40 pm 
Newly Registered User

I’m a guy in my mid thirties, tall and slim with average sized cock. My favourite cfnm situations are on nude beaches and swimming sessions. Swimsuits on women turn me on and my wife loves to dry hump me while lubing up my cock and have me ejaculate all over her swimming costume

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:51 pm 

hi everyone, i am cahise. good to meet you all! :)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:21 am 

Hi all,
I have an exhibitionistic attitude and hope to find some new ideas how to get into CFNM-situations.
Greetings

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:39 am 

hello

This is my first post. Why do I like CFNM? I have to laugh because I am always trying to answer that for my self. I have such a deep attraction to Femdom and CFNM. My attraction to these areas might be because I am a naturally dominant person, I find great release in giving up control. Alway being in charge is exhausting. The other odd thing is that I grew up terribly shy concerning, nudity. I think I have a good body so I don't think my self-image has anything to do with it, but maybe it does, I just don't understand my shyness.

All that said the idea of being naked in public in front of women brings on an intense arousal. So I hope to learn more about these topics and maybe get out there at a party or beach and let it all hang out.

I would love to learn from women if and why CFNM turns them on. Do they feel they have an advantage over naked men, do they like dominating men or is it just an amusing show. Knowing how CFNM affects women would probably turn me on even more. I think it would be terrible to get naked and venerable and then being ignored. I love the idea of women looking at me and laughing or taking advantage of me. I would love to be used and dominated by them.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:51 am 

Hello

This is my second post. I once read an erotic story of a woman that made her male friend wear a collar, naked, while he follow behind her on a beach. This apparently makes it abundantly clear to all that she owns him. The idea of doing this turns me on. I wonder if anyone has done this? Would it be weird to do this with a leash in public. I am not sure if there is a fine line between CFNM and D/s and would the beach goers be offended.

Last question if I ever get up the nerve to strip in public, for sure I would get a raging hard on. I guess my biggest disappointment would be to finally get up the nerve to get naked with a hard on and be ignored by female beach goers.

I wonder how active the women are at checking out all the men at the beach. Are they getting aroused by this activity or is it just amusing?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 6:09 am 

Hello

I am inexperianced at this but I hope to learn from other members. It seems like it is reasonably easy to find a nude beach and get naked in front of women. I wonder what it would be like to attend a CFNM party where the men serve and amuse the women. Has anyone done this? If so how do you get invited to a party and what are the rules. This sounds like it has the potential to get intimate and perhaps srtach that itch of wanting to be humiliated. Any thoughts? I would love to hear the female perspective.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 6:16 am 

Hello

Does anyone have thoughts about laws or regulations about being naked in public. I would assume if you are alone in public it would be creepy but if you were with women then it would be less creepy to the public. I see photos of gatherings with lots of nude men and Clothed women, like bike races, or 5K runs, or public cookouts. Is there a list of these activities and how would you search for them. I would love to hear about how others found avenues or venues to participate in CFNM. I love the idea of getting naked and vulnerable in front of females I don't know.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1976 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77 ... 99  Next