CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:15 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1971 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68 ... 99  Next
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:31 am 
Village Drifter

My interest in CFNM started back when I around age 12 or 13. Curiously, before that age, I was really shy about my own nudity. I could not stand to be seen naked by anyone, male or female- even family members. For longest time I would not even take baths without leaving my underwear on, LOL! I remember my father telling me of how he had swim naked in school while girls were allowed to wear swim suits. I was always troubled and a bit angered at that idea as a child. I thought it was so unfair that boys had to be naked and girls didn't. I would have been mortified at that time if I was made to swim unclothed and I certainly would never let a girl see me naked!

But again, this all changed once I hit puberty. Around age 12 or 13 I was browsing books at the grocery store and saw the cover of a Johanna Lindsey novel titeld "Tender is the Storm." Here is the link to the pic of the cover https://www.fictiondb.com/covers/0380896931.jpg. I found it curious how the man was depicted as the one naked while the woman was fully dressed. And this was a pretty risque cover for a novel for that time, especially to be out in the open in a grocery store for someone as young as myself to see. And again I thought of the unfairness of the depiction. Why did the man have all of his clothes off but the woman didn't? But this time I felt a little different about this "uneveness" of nudity. I was no longer offended by it but very curious. And my curiosity continued to grow and I actually began to seek out more material and examples of this type of depiction. And the more images or depictons in movies and TV that I found, the more my interest grew and found myself really enjoying the idea of being naked in front of woman. Why this is the case I really can't put my finger on to this day. Perhaps it is the idea of role reversal or being objectified by a woman. Or perhaps it's the idea of being exposed and vunerable. If you think about it, men in a way are naturally a little more naked than women. Our sexual organs are front and center and easy to see while the woman's are pretty much hidden. You can see also when we are sexually turned on while it is much harder to know when just looking at a woman.

For the longest time I thought I was unique and alone in my interest in CFNM, until the internet of course. It is amazing how so many other people are into this "fetish" and how much it has grown over the years. Anyway, I am glad I have found a home with people that share the same interest and look forward to exploring it more.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:56 am 
Village Drifter

Have you guys ever watched a show from dailymotion?(been deleted already).In this show several female painters are sketching a nude muscular long-hair guy.There are lots of audiences around.The naked guy is hot and a bit shy,trying to hide his dick to the painter.I think the embarrassment looks sexy for me.But sadly this kind of show and idea are not easily seen now.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:50 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hey, I just joined after I saw an image linked from google of a guy peeing while a girl watched - seems kind of sexy, haha I don't know why. I have had a few similar experiences and think it would be fun to read what other people have to say about this subject.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:53 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hi.
I've stumbled upon this site some months ago, but this is my first post here.
I don't exactly know why I like CFNM, maybe it's the double standard.
I especially like fun and casual CFNM among friends.
Sorry for my english, it's not my first language and I'm still learning it

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:54 am 
Newly Registered User

Hi, I'm Jake... a big fella (with a small package :-( ) in the UK.

I've always enjoyed the fantasy of being exposed... sometimes at the swimming pool, changing rooms or especially in my younger days as a frequently drunk student... luckily never got into any trouble, other than when people recognise me on following days!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:06 pm 

Hey everyone, I love Cfnm. I think I would just like to be the naked guy with lots of hot women!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:35 pm 
Newly Registered User

Pretty sure I'm into cfnm because one to many cartoon shows had an episode where the main character lost their clothes and we're naked. Really into doctor/ nurse physical exams.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:36 am 
Newly Registered User

hi, i think its hot

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:22 pm 

Hello!

CFNM has always been of interest to me, as it was something I actually used to have nightmares about when I was younger. However, as I have gotten older, it has become something that I am more and more interested in. There is just something about the double stand of a man being naked and a woman being clothed that is very interesting to me. I hope to have my own CFNM experience some day, but reading about others' experiences is great fun too.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:22 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hello! - I became a fan of CFNM with my first girlfriend. I loved being naked around her when she was clothed. She would get so much pleasure from seeing me get excited at the sight of her, and that only excited me more.

Today, I stay naked most of the time in my house now, and my wife enjoys her PJs. I can't explain why, but there's just something I love about the differential between us.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:41 am 

Hi All - I like CFNM that occurs naturally at events or on the beach IRL. I'm not much of a fan of rehearsed photos/videos produced using models/actors. Hope I'm not causing controversy as that's not my intention and each to his/her own.

Stay Safe. :)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:00 am 

Hello World!!
I'm new to the forum and I like things like the loverboysUSA, extremeCFNM etc. although knowing many of those are staged! So, thanks a lot for the board and looking forward to find and exchange good things!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:47 am 

Hello y'all :)

My name is Jade and I am a CFNM addict! LOL!

I love to experience CFNM, as I have often been able to do. Yes, lucky me! And I love to see it in action as well.

For me, I find the attention that I get from clothed women while I am naked around them to be very exhilarating. And to a certain degree, I sense a certain vulnerability that I find very exciting. All those female eyes, looking at my crown jewels and to think that they can judge me. But all I see is positive reactions and approval from them, which is not something I always experience when I am clothed.

That is why I like CFNM so much.

How about you? Do you feel the same? Have you been fortunate enough to live any real CFNM experiences?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:17 pm 

I got interested in this way back in the 70’s. There was a segment on a news show like “20/20” about strip clubs for women. I had never had such a boner in my life.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:14 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hi everyone!
I've always had an exhiitionist streak at heart, but for some reason my fantasies have leaned either to either offer to strip or being stripped, sadly with shyness I've missed opportunities to live out those fantasies, though all hope is not lost.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:44 am 

Hi, I like CFNM as i was bought up in a patriarchial soceity where male nudity is considered normal but anyway enjoyed by female. You need to live it to understand what it feels like:)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:53 am 
Newly Registered User

There is nothing hotter than being at the center of attention and objectified by women!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:35 pm 

Hi all! I am Annie and I am new here. My husband, Tim, and I have practiced CFNM for a little over 15 years now. It is woven into the fabric of our lifestyle. When Tim made the promise to me that he would get nude anytime, anywhere when I asked we did not even know about CFNM. We called it TNN!...Tim Nude Now! Tim and I are looking forward to making some new friends here who share our passion for the nude male. Please feel free to contact me. I am not yet familiar with navigating this forum but will do my best to get back with you. By the way, if any of you out there would agree to be my navigator to help me through my newbie period that would be great! Looking forward to meeting you and sharing unique CFNM experiences, images and ideas! See you soon...Annie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:29 pm 

I enjoy the honesty and return to childhood innocence of being nude. It is psychologically comforting in ways that I do not fully understand. I have had cfnm experiences in massage and medical settings. I have also visited nudist spas and beaches. Some of these are clothing optional where the women mainly stay covered, while the men are nude.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:56 pm 

Does anyone have tips for experiencing cfnm? I have had a few female doctors give me prostate exams, but doctors have been moving away from hands-on exams in recent years. They rely on blood work instead. I have visited some clothing optional beaches and spas, but most are closed due to COVID-19. I have had a few undraped massages. Thank you.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1971 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68 ... 99  Next